Ray - Cover

Ray

Copyright© 2007 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story of an older man who has learned the value of the spoken word in his persuit of women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Picking up his phone, Ray was pleasantly surprised to hear a soft feminine voice. At first Ray didn't recognize the voice but then he knew it was Beth. They exchanged pleasantries for a while, reminiscing a little about the last time they had gone out. Ray chuckled when he thought of Beth struggling to pull down her dress over her hips. Beth could hear Ray chuckling over the phone and she immediately knew why. Beth smiled herself remembering herself doing the wiggling and blushed a little in thinking about it.

Beth said, "Okay, that's enough. You men don't know how good you have it. Next time I won't have that problem." She then laughed at herself and her actions.

Ray told her it was nice to hear from her and asked her how things were going.

Beth said, "Things are normal and hectic as usual. The reason that I am calling was to tell you that I am free this Saturday and thought that it would be nice if we could get together."

Ray said, "I wish I would have known earlier. I have already made a commitment for this Saturday. How about this Wednesday? If you are available we can go out to dinner?"

Beth checked her schedule and said, "Yes, I am free. But instead of going out to dinner why don't you come over to my house and let me make you dinner. I can't remember the last time I cooked dinner for a man. I think I still know how to do it. It should be fun. If you want to take a chance, come on over at seven o'clock. Dress comfortably."

Ray said, "Sounds good. Since you are a doctor I should be safe. I hope you dress comfortably as well."

Ray was dressed in tan dockers and a light green golf shirt when he pressed Beth's door bell. In his right hand was a bottle of a very fine wine. Ray was looking forward to the evening.

Beth opened the door and Ray entered. Ray saw that Beth was true to her word as she was not wearing a long tight dress. Beth was wearing a loose fitting tan skirt that was about six inches above her knees that showcased her very nice legs. She also had on a loose white tank top that because of the nipple indentations indicated that Beth wasn't wearing a bra.

Ray said, "You look great and sexy. I see you have avoided the long tight dress. I wonder why," and smiled.

Beth responded, "You aren't going to let me ever forget that, are you?" She took a playful swipe at Ray.

Beth then leaned up against Ray and gave him a nice kiss on his lips. Beth took Ray's hand and led him into the kitchen.

Observing the clutter of used pots and pans, Ray thought that Beth had been spending considerable time preparing the dinner. Ray presented Beth with the wine and told her that he hoped it was suitable for what ever she was preparing. Beth thanked him and asked Ray to make them a drink. She pointed to a selection of liquor and mixes on the granite top kitchen island.

Ray sat on a lounge type kitchen chair by the island and sipped his drink watching Beth continue the meal preparation. Taking a break, she joined him and took a few sips of her drink. Ray noticed that she had make-up on and looked gorgeous. There were a few beads of perspiration on her forehead.

Ray said, "You look beautiful as always and I hoped you haven't gone to much trouble in preparing this dinner. We could have gone out."

Beth took another sip of her drink and said, "I'll tell you it has been fun. I don't know the last time I did something like this. Normally I don't eat that often at home. A sandwich or quick meal is the usual fare. With Stacy away at school, there are fewer opportunities to cook and cooking for one is no fun. I like any other woman need to watch my weight."

"I have been watching your weight as well and in my opinion all of it is in the right places. You are one beautiful woman and a pleasure to look at."

Beth laughed and giggled and said, "It's nice to hear you say that but you are a silver tongued devil, aren't you?" She sensuously licked her lips as she said that.

Ray asked if he could help her with anything and Beth said, "Everything is under control. Just relax and enjoy your drink. Maybe I will put you to work later."

Beth went back to preparing the meal. Ray was wondering what she meant by 'work.'

Ray was content to watch Beth work and scurry around. Every now and then she would bend down to check on something in the oven and her skirt would rise to the top of her thighs. Beth had taken her panties off before when they had left the medical association dinner and Ray wondered if she was wearing panties now. No panty outline was evidenced on the outside of her skirt. That thought was enough of a wonder for there to be a stirring in Ray's pants.

After Ray refilled both their drinks, Beth announced that everything was done and asked Ray to open the wine and take a seat in the dining room. The table was beautifully set and there were two candles which Ray lit.

The meal was outstanding. It started with home-made French onion soup served in a bowl on which floated a small piece of bread that contained a slice of melted cheese. This was followed by a spinach salad with a raspberry salad dressing. The entree was a generous filet mignon and a broiled lobster tail in a creamy butter sauce along with asparagus and hollandaise sauce. Ray thought that when this lady set her mind to something, she could do whatever she wanted. No wonder she was highly respected as a doctor.

Beth said, "How about dessert?"

Ray politely refused. "I couldn't eat another bite. Everything was delicious. You really outdid yourself with this dinner. You are full or surprises. If you ever want to leave the medical profession and want something to do, call me. We can open a restaurant and you can be the chef. As the reputation of the restaurant grows, we will open up more restaurants. Then we will get into franchising and continue to expand. We will have the waitresses wear outfits like you are now wearing. The men that come to the restaurant won't really care how good the food is. They will just be goggle-eyed looking at the waitresses. We will make millions."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.