Ray - Cover

Ray

Copyright© 2007 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of an older man who has learned the value of the spoken word in his persuit of women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

It has been six months since Ray had the dinner date with Peg. In that time a number of things had transpired. Probably the biggest event was that Ray's significant other became less significant. Ray would not commit to marriage and she enjoyed her time with her grandkids so much that she had decided to move to Texas. Ray was sad to see her move but he didn't love her nor was he going to move to Texas. Ray wished her the best and hoped she would be happy. She had been good to Ray and she deserved to be around the grandkids that were now the love of her life.

She gave Ray an open invitation to visit her when he wanted and hoped he would. In her heart she knew it was time to move on. It had been a good five years as Ray's main squeeze but she knew he had some flings during this time and he would have no problems in finding female companionship.

Ray was washing his car in the driveway when the neighbor's garage door opened and Jane came walking out. She was heading toward the mail box to drop off some letters and gave him a wave. Jane looked good in a tight skirt and a white blouse. Jane stopped and asked Ray if he was going to Peg's wedding. Ray put down the hose pipe and said, "Probably not, but isn't it kind of fast for her to be getting remarried? Her husband hasn't been dead for a year."

Jane beamed and said, "Peg is pregnant. She has always wanted kids and at her age thought it would never happen but it did. Peggy is a very happy woman and can't believe it happened. I know she sent you an invitation, so why aren't you going?"

Ray said, "Well, I just don't feel comfortable in going by myself since I won't know anyone there."

"Nonsense, you will know me and this will work out beautifully. Vic is going on his annual fishing trip that week with his friends to Canada and I need an escort. How about you take me?"

Ray smiled and said, "Only if you wear that mini skirt you told me about."

Jane replied with a devilish look in her eyes, "Dream on big boy. Never in a million years, but seriously, let's go together. I can introduce you to some nice people, and I mean nice women, whom I think you will like."

Ray reluctantly agreed and plans were made. Jane said she would tell Peg that Ray was coming to her wedding.

The following Saturday wearing his best dark suit, white shirt and tie, Ray pressed Jane's doorbell. She opened the door and was ready to go. Jane was dressed to kill in a tight, black, two-inches-above-the-knee sheath dress with spaghetti straps that showed considerable cleavage. Ray lagged behind watching Jane walk down the steps to the car. She turned and inquired why Ray was lagging behind. He said, "To tell the truth I like looking at your fine butt and lady, you do have a fine butt."

She laughed and smiled and said, "Well, look all you want because that's all you are going to do." Jane felt herself moisten at Ray's words and thought he had a way of making a person feel good about themselves.

It was a forty-five minute drive to the reception which was being held at the country club which Peg was now its president. Try as she might, Jane's dress would go no lower than her mid-thighs and looking at those nylon encased legs caused a stirring in Ray.

"Give it a rest," he said. "It keeps my blood pressure up."

She smiled and did so.

The country club was one of the more famous ones in the area boosting two championship golf courses. A couple of years earlier the club had hosted a PGA Tournament and was currently asking for consideration to host a U.S. Open Golf Tournaments. There were a large number of invited guests and if Ray had to guess at the number, he would say 300.

Ray and Jane were following a line of guests who were going through the receiving line. Jane gave the groom a kiss on the cheek and gave Peggy a big hug. You could see the happiness they shared for each other. Ray introduced himself to the groom and shook his hand and wished him all the best. Ray looked at Peg and thought that she was the most beautiful bride he had ever seen. Wearing a white strapless tightly cut wedding gown that was molded her body, she was showing just how beautiful she was. When Ray offered his hand to Peg, she ignored it and gave him one big hug and whispered in his ear, "All this is due to you. I am so happy. It's wonderful that you came here to night. I was so hoping you would. I think you will have a very good time tonight."

Released from her hug, Ray wondered about Peg's remark.

Ray spoke so only Peg could hear, "Congratulations to all three of you. You deserve all the happiness you can have. You are one hell of a woman."

She smiled at his compliment and at his knowing her secret.

Going into the reception area with Jane, Ray caught the attention of a waitress and ordered each of them a drink. Jane was a perfect date. She put her arm around Ray's arm and walked around the room with him, introducing Ray to the people she knew. The people they met for the most part were couples who seemed like sincerely nice people. Jane knew the number of the table they were assigned to sit at and wondered out loud to Ray as to who else was at the table. Well, they would soon find out because over the speaker everyone was asked to take their seats.

At the table, which was set for eight places, there were six ladies already sitting waiting for the other two places to be filled. Approaching the table, Jane saw this, stopped and turned to Ray and said to him, "Oh, this is going to be something. You must have really gotten on Peg's good side to merit this. Those six ladies sitting at our table, along with Peg and myself were all members of the same sorority when we were in college. We have stayed in contact with each other for all these years. These ladies sitting at the table for numerous reasons are all presently unattached and available. You are going to be like a young boy in a candy store tonight. Come on, I am going to enjoy watching you operate," and Jane took Ray's hand as they walked to the table.

Jane knew all the ladies, so she handled the introductions. Ray tried to remember the ladies names but his main thought was that there wasn't an unattractive woman in the group. They all were beautiful, classy and had a style and confidence that showed they came from or had money. Ray could see in their eyes that they were wondering why they were sitting at a table with Ray being the only man. Ray in a way felt like he was a beef on the hoof being advertised. That feeling only lasted a short time. Ray was going to enjoy what Peg had done. Taking care of this many women was a dirty job but someone had to do it and he was glad it was him. Ray noticed that the showing of cleavage was in-fashion this year, so that made the job all the more enjoyable.

The format of the wedding reception was the standard one. Speeches, toasts, and clinking of the glasses signaling that the bride and groom should kiss all were done. Ray kept the conversation going with the ladies at the table and employed his technique by asking them questions so they could talk about themselves. Ray found out that at the table were two doctors, an attorney, an economist for a major bank, a federal judge and an insurance executive. Talk about being successful he thought. He made sure their wine glasses were always full.

Just before the bride and groom were introduced for the first dance, Jane turned to Ray and whispered so only he could hear, "Before the dancing starts I am going to make myself scarce so as not to cramp your style. I will mingle and I should have no problem in getting a lift home from one of the couples we met earlier if I need too. Give me the high sign if I need to leave with someone other than you. Good hunting."

The band started and Jane left the table without drawing any attention.

When the master of ceremonies opened the dancing to all of the invited guests, Jane was gone. Ray turned to Amy, an attorney who was sitting next to him and asked her if she wanted to dance. Amy said she would be delighted too. Ray stood and helped Amy stand by pulling back on her chair. The other ladies at the table noticed them going to dance and wondered if Ray had already made his choice for the evening.

Watching Amy walk in front of him, Ray admired her ample backside. On the floor Amy turned and her arms were open to Ray. He placed his arm around her small waist and they started to dance. Amy asked Ray who he knew that he was invited to the wedding. Ray mentioned knowing Peg. When Amy asked how Ray knew Peg, he mentioned that he had taken her out after the death of her first husband through an arrangement made by Jane.

Amy thought a little about this and then asked, "Did you take her to the Fireside Lodge?" When Ray nodded yes, she said, "So you're THAT RAY!" Amy then moved closer to him to where her breasts were now touching his chest.

When the song was over they stood on the dance floor waiting for the next song to start. Ray complimented Amy on how beautiful she looked that night and how she was a good a dancer. Since Amy was standing right next to Ray and he was looking down when he talked to her. He could see she had great rack that was doing battle in trying to stay within the confines of her dress. Her long blond hair was draped over one shoulder and gave Amy a look that was worth a few jurors saying "not guilty" no matter what the evidence showed. On the next dance, which was a slow one, Amy was right up against Ray and he could feel his partially erect cock pressing against her stomach. Since Amy didn't move away, Ray assumed she accepted this compliment. The following dance was a polka which they decided to sit it out and returned to the table.

Ray was sipping his drink when a slow tempo song started. Ray asked Beth if she wished to dance and she accepted his invitation. On the dance floor it was a repeat of what had transpired with Amy. When the second dance started, Beth was right up against Ray and his cock was pressing against her stomach. Beth was more aggressive than Amy because she made an effort to move her hips against Ray's erection. Ray wondered if Beth's patients knew what a hot little number this doctor was.

Returning to the table, Ray noticed that all the ladies where still there and Amy was leading the conversation, but it ceased as approached the table. Ray assumed Amy was relating that Ray was the one who took Peg out and got her out of her funk. They did remember Peg talking about a mystery man and were now interested in what was special about Ray. Each of the ladies told themselves that they were going to find out.

Continuing with his practice, Ray danced with all the ladies and concluded that they all apparently had gone to the same dance school. By the time their second dance started, each of them was right up against Ray moving their hips so they could rub against his partial erection. If they were trying to embarrass him he wasn't sure but it was exciting to have them try. Ray didn't know if he was going to get lucky that night but he gave Jane the high sign that she would need a lift home from someone else. Jane winked at him and gave him two thumbs up.

With whom Ray was going to leave with, he didn't know. He was somewhat resistive to asking any of the ladies for fear of offending the other ladies. That problem was solved when he was dancing with Katie, as she liked to be called, instead of the Honorable Kathleen P. Ripon, U.S Federal Court Judge. Katie mentioned that she hadn't seen Jane at the reception in a while. Ray told Katie that Jane had left earlier with some people she knew, as Jane wasn't feeling good. Ray mentioned that he would be going home by himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.