Pact with the Devil - Cover

Pact with the Devil

Copyright© 2007 by CyberCzar

Chapters 5–10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapters 5–10 - "Careful what you wish for," and, "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is." Two clichées that couldn't be more fitting. When Martin finds out he's dying, the Devil steps in to make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Caution   Violence   Transformation  

Unexpected Guests

Michael finished his shower as the rest of the troupe got back to their sunbathing outside.

As he stepped out of the bath, a familiar figure stood before him.

"It hasn't been a hundred years!" he exclaimed.

"Shut up and sit down," she said. "I'm here out of courtesy; to see how you're doing."

"Fine," he said.

"Yeah! I see that," she said plopping herself down on his bed. "How much fucking did you do today?"

"You saw all that?" he said throwing himself onto the bed to lay down.

"I saw everything," she said emphatically; "and from my angle, it looked pretty damn erotic."

"Fuck."

"No, that's what you're going to do to me," she said. "Now that you've washed all the juices off those mortal bitches, it's my turn."

"Fuck you, I'm not in the mood." he said, turning away from her on his bed.

"I don't think you understand," she said. "You're going to do me, whether you want to or not."

"How?"

With a flash of light, and a puff of smoke, out of nowhere a remote control appeared in the
mystic woman's hand.

"Like this," she said; pushing a button.

Suddenly, and without warning, Michael's cock sprang up at attention.

"But," he said.

And with another push of a button, she caused him to cum, right then and there; spewing his juices all over his stomach.

"I," he said. "I can't move!" Laying there, on his back, cum dripping down the sides of his stomach and chest. She couldn't help but laugh.

"This wasn't part of the deal!" he cried out.

"I'm modifying the agreement!" she said angrily.

"You can't do that!" he said.

"Oh, really now," she said, crushing his balls in her hand. "What are you going to do, sue me?"

Next, she grabbed his erect cock, and with great force, ripped it; along with its circuitry, right out of his body.

Sparks and smoke billowed from his groin as he let out a muffled cry. Spastically, his head began to jerk back and forth.

"I, I, I, I," he said with an electronic studder.

"Oh, shut up!" she said; pressing another button on her remote. Immediately, Michael lost all control of his mouth and voice and just laid there, looking up at the ceiling, motionless.

"Do you believe me, now?" she said sarcastically, standing over him; his cock still in her hand.

"I said you were going to fuck me, and you are."

She pressed a few more buttons on her remote and Michael sat straight up on his bed.

She took his cock, with wires and tubes still hanging from it, and proceeded to give the detached member head. He had no idea how, but he was feeling her warm moist lips on his detached head; and it felt very good.

Next she snapped her fingers and from a puff of smoke, a tall glass of iced tea appeared on the night stand. Nonchalantly she plopped his shaft — head first — into the cold glass of tea which he suddenly felt. In fact, the liquid was so cold he wanted to shiver, but was already frozen and couldn't.

"Hmmm, that was nice," she said aloud while climbing up on the bed next to him, "but I have a craving for something salty," she continued. Michael looked down and could see her sticking her hand into the cavity in his groin.

He felt nothing as he could see her arm deep within his groin. She then pulled out what appeared to be a very long tube from within him and brought it up to her lips.

"Did you know I swallowed?" she said wryly as she sucked on the tube.

As she sucked, white, milky fluid started to flow out from inside him and she took in ounce after ounce.

He was feeling wave after wave of orgasms as she continued to suck on the tube. Minutes later she stopped and shoved the tube back inside him.

"Ahh!" she cried out. "Delicious! What did you think?"

He said nothing.

"Michael?"

He still said nothing.

"Ooops!" she giggled. "Here," she said pressing a button on the remote control.

"What d-d-d-d-did you d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do?" he tried to say.

"Isn't it obvious, my dear?" she said as she ran her fingers through his stoic head. "I just drank your cum!"

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but..."

"Enough! Now I have a craving for something cold and sweet."

She picked up the glass of tea with his cock and balls still sticking out. She wrapped her lips around one of the tubes sticking out, and began to use his cock as a straw.

Michael immediately felt the cold liquid flow up his shaft as she drank the entire glass.

"C-c-c-c-c-c-cold." he said.

"Ah!" she said, swallowing the last drop. "Ready for that fuck?"

She squatted down beside the bed and thrusted his hard shaft deep within her. In and out she pushed and pulled on his member with one hand, and massaged her clit with her other until she brought herself to climax.

Falling down on her knees, she let out a sigh, stood up, and snapped her fingers again. With another flash of light, Michael's cock was reattached to his body, he was able to talk normally, and could move freely.

When he realized this, he jumped to the other side of the floor away from her.

"What the fuck just happened?" he cried out.

"Darling, you've just been fucked by the devil." she said; and with another snap of her fingers,

a flash of light, and puff of smoke; she was gone.


IHOP

After checking his apartment briefly to make sure she had left, Michael layed down for his nap.

Hours later, a knock on his door brought him back to consciousness.

He answered the door only to find Roxy and Trixie standing in the hall.

"Hurry up and get dressed, we're going to IHOP to get something to eat," said Trixie.

He nodded and walked back inside to put on some clothes.

As he walked downstairs, he saw Brad, Kyle, Trixie, and Roxy waiting for him at the gate.

"I've got shotgun!" cried out Kyle as he ran to Brad's Jeep.

"He always has shotgun," Trixie whispered to Michael.

Roxy went ahead and got in the backseat of Brad's Jeep as Trixie motioned for him to go in next.

Brad headed south along the surface streets towards Wilshire Blvd. While he and Kyle were
having fun up front listening to the radio, Trixie took it upon herself to try to have some fun in the backseat.

"You're quite amazing Michael," she said, gently running her hand up his thigh.

"I'll say!" Roxy chimed in. "I went through three pairs of panties after I got out of the shower 'cause of all the come still dripping out of me."

Sweat, baby; sweat, baby;

Sex is a Texas drought.

Me and you do the kind of stuff,

that only Prince would sing about.

"Sorry," he said; leaning over to whisper in her ear.

"It was ok," she said. "I haven't come so hard myself in a long time."

Trixie continued her explorations of Michael with her hand as she ran her fingers over his shorts. She could feel him starting to get hard.

So put your hands down my pants,

and I'll bet you'll feel nuts;

Yes I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert,

and you're getting two thumbs up!

Michael's cock was beginning to peek out from underneath his denim which was turning Roxy on. She began to massage herself through her denim shorts.

"Sorry, Rox," said Trixie. "I've got to have it!" as she unbuttoned his shorts, undid the zipper, leaned over; and took his shaft in her mouth.

You've had enough of two-hand touch,

You want rough, you're out of bounds;

I want you smothered, want you covered;

like my Waffle House hashed browns.

Trixie began to give Michael a blowjob right there in Brad's Jeep. Roxy slouched down and spread her legs as she undid her shorts and proceeded to finger herself.

Drivers along side them were getting an eye-full as the three were engaged in some purely erotic stimulation.

Comin' quicker than Fedex,
never reach an apex,
Just like Coca-Cola stock you make me rise an hour early,
just like Daylight Savings time!

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals,

So let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel!

You and me baby, ain't nothin' but mammals,

So let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel!

Michael erupted like clockwork into Trixie's mouth who took it all in without spilling a drop.

Having witnessed this however, Roxy was ready for more.

Roxy, who wasn't wearing any panties, slid her shorts down and brought Michael's head to her lap.
"Now it your turn to give me head, darling." she said.

Love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket,
Like the lost catacombs of Egypt only God knows where we stuck it,
Hieroglyphics? Let me Pacific,
I wanna be down in your South Seas,
But I've got this notion of the motion of your ocean,
Means "Small Craft Advisory"!

So if I capsize in your thighs,
High-tide, B-5, "You sank my Battleship!"
Please turn me on, I'm Mr. Coffee,
with an automatic drip.

All this action in the back seat was getting Brad and Kyle turned on up front as well as they couldn't resist giving each-other a handjob as well.

So show me yours, I'll show you mine,
"Tool Time," you'll Lovett just like Lyle,
Then we will do it doggy style,
So we can both watch "X-Files".

Anybody who's tried to give someone else a hand-job while driving has got to realize how difficult it must be to keep your car on the road, especially while having to shift gears and not lose momentum at the same time.

However, for the driver receiving the hand-job, it's proportionally more difficult to keep control, especially when you just erupted all over yourself, and your shirt.

Several minutes later, after almost setting a record for the most near misses in a five-mile journey, the five arrived at the IHOP.

Brad got a new shirt from his duffle bag behind the back seat as the four went in to get a table.

"Fuck, I could use a cigarette right about now," Roxy said.

"Fuck a cigarette, I could smoke a whole carton!" chimed in Trixie.

Unfortunately for the two, all public places in Los Angeles County were smoke free. The funny thing is, the smog has never seemed to die while the cigarette butts have.

Brad had joined the other four who were sitting at a booth.

"What'll it be, guys?" the waitress said as she approached the table.

"Potato pancakes," said Roxy.

"Steak and eggs," said Brad.

"Mexican omlette," said Kyle.

"Oooh, that sounds good," said Trixie. "I'll have an omlette, too."

"And for you, sir?" the waitress said to Michael.

"I'll have a glass of water."

"Water?!" the group said in unison.

"What?" he cried out. "I'm not hungry!"

Little did the group know the reason behind Michael's apparent lack of appetite.

"Well you're a cheap date," remarked Kyle.

The group sat and talked about their earlier escapade and about the film industry in general.

Much to the chagrin of the family of four sitting at the next table, all their talk of cocks and clits and cum were making some patrons uncomfortable.

"So is everyone ready for tomorrow?" asked Kyle.

"What's happening tomorrow?" asked Michael.

"Filming begins for Busty Blonde Bimbo Bitches Bathing by Bodega Bay," said Brad.

"Busty Blonde..." interrupted Michael, laughing.

"Hey, we don't make the titles," said Roxy.

After eating, the five went on back to their apartments.

Kyle joined Michael upstairs for some drinks and a little action where their evening was filled with a Time Warp full of fucking and sucking.


Busty Blonde Bimbo Bitches: Bathing by Bodega Bay

Michael was still laying in his bed next to Kyle when the knock came at his door. He looked at the clock and saw that it read 9:30 AM. Hurriedly he got up and threw on a towel as he walked over to answer the door.

Outside was Augustus and Lenny.

"Hi, Mike," said Gus. "Hope we didn't wake you. I'd like you to meet Lenny Smitz, my business partner."

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Ready for your big day, Michael?" asked Gus.

"As I'll ever be."

He went back in, threw on some jeans and a T-Shirt and met the others downstairs by the pool.

THE SCENE OPENS UP WITH MARLA (Played by Trixie) AND SARAH (Played by Linda)

GIVING EACH OTHER A LITTLE 69 ACTION ON THE BEACH (which is actually a set).

AS THEY'RE LICKING EACH OTHER'S CUNTS, FROM BEHIND THE PALM TREES,

BRAD (Played by Michael) COMES STRUTTING ALONG.

"HEY, WANNA FUCK?" SAYS MARLA.

"SURE!" BRAD SAID AS HE WHIPPED HIS HUGE MEMBER OUT OF HIS SPEEDOS.

BRAD POUNDED AWAY INTO MARLA, BUT SARAH WAS GETTING JEALOUS. SHE
CLIMBED ON TOP OF MARLA, THEIR BREASTS PRESSING AGAINST EACH OTHER,
AND BEGAN KISSING HER PASSIONATELY, THEIR CLITS RUBBING AGAINST THEIR
PELVISES.

NOT WANTING TO LEAVE ANYONE OUT, BRAD WITHDREW FROM MARLA AND
REACHED UNDER AND BEGAN FUCKING SARAH AS WELL.

BRAD CLIMAXED INTO SARAH, WITHDREW, AND INSERTED HIS COCK WHICH
WAS STILL HARD BACK INTO MARLA WHERE HE CAME AGAIN.

"THAT WAS GREAT!" SAID SARAH.

"YEAH! LET US RETURN THE FAVOR," SAID MARLA.

REACHING UP, THE TWO PULLED BRAD DOWN TO THE SAND.

SARAH LEANED DOWN AND TOOK BRAD'S MEMBER INTO HER MOUTH WHILE
MARLA WAITED. LIKE A WELL TUNED PISTON, SARAH BOBBED HER HEAD UP AND
DOWN BRAD'S SHAFT TAKING IT IN DEEPER WITH EVERY STROKE.

QUICK TO COME THIS TIME, BRAD SPEWED HIS SPERM AS SARAH LOVINGLY
GULPED THE LAST BIT DOWN.

BRAD'S COCK WAS STILL ENGORGED AFTER COMING THREE TIMES WHICH MARLA
HAPPILY EMBRACED. SHE TOOK HIM INTO HER MOUTH AND TRIED TO OUTDO
SARAH'S PERFORMANCE.

ALL THIS EROTICISM WAS TOO MUCH FOR BRAD TO HANDLE HOWEVER, AND
HE QUICKLY SQUIRTED.

"AWWW!" SAID MARLA. "I FEEL GYPPED!"

"Cut!" said Gus. "Excellent! Amazing!" he said, walking over to congratulate the performers.

"All that and in one take!"

"He's still hard," said Trixie.

"Yeah, I've never worked with a guy who could orgasm as much as you, Mike." said Linda.

"I think we've got his stage name," said Lenny. "Orgazmo."

"Hasn't that already been used?" asked Trixie.

"Yeah, well it fits him the best."

The rest of the day the crew went back to the Melrose Place apartments and finished setting for the final shoot.

The final scene for the day takes place in Michael's apartment where he invites the girls back for some fun. Lenny had gone ahead of the rest to setup the lights and camera.

When they arrived back at Melrose Place, Lenny was just about finished getting the equipment setup.

"Ok, in this scene, Brad has invited the girls back to his place for a cocktail." said Gus.

BRAD HAS INVITED MARLA AND SARAH BACK TO HIS APARTMENT FOR A COU-
PLE OF DRINKS.

"WHAT A NICE APARTMENT YOU HAVE," SAID MARLA AS THEY ALL ENTERED.

"THANKS."

THE GIRLS WENT INTO HIS BEDROOM AND LAYED DOWN ON HIS BED WHILE
BRAD WENT INTO THE KITCHEN TO FIX THE DRINKS. AS HE RETURNED, SARAH
PICKED UP THE REMOTE CONTROL SITTING ON HIS NIGHTSTAND.

"GOT ANY PORNO WE CAN WATCH?" SHE SAID, PICKING IT UP.

Dropping the drinks, Brad (Michael) yelled for her to stop, but it was too late.

"YEAH, I WONDER WHAT'S ON TV," SAID MARLA.

SARAH PRESSED THE BUTTON ON THE REMOTE TO TRY TO TURN ON THE TV,

INSTEAD SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED.

When Sarah (Linda) released the button on the remote, Brad (Michael) keeled over onto the floor.

"Cut!" Said Gus.

"Oh my God!" screamed Linda. "Michael! Are you okay?"

He didn't move.

"Someone quick, give him CPR," yelled Lenny.

Trixie ran to call 9-1-1 as Gus ran over to give him mouth-to-mouth.

Everyone was hovered around him when Lenny accidentally stepped on the remote as he was pacing. His foot depressed the power switch on the remote which immediately brought him back to life.

"You're ok!" yelled Trixie.

"What happened?" he said, wearily getting up.

"You collapsed. We thought you had died," said Gus.

Michael remembered what happened, how the remote almost gave his secret away, and he knew he had to leave before his real secret was found out.

"I'll be back," he told the group.

"Where are you going?" asked Linda.

"I need some air; going for a walk."

And with cavalier footsteps, Michael picked up the remote, walked out the door and down the steps, and left Melrose Place; never to be heard from or seen again.


Hitchhiking

Michael walked around Los Angeles for several days trying to figure out what he was going to do next. From Compton to Beverly Hills he traversed the county searching for a purpose. He was approached on several occasions by men and women looking for a quick lay, and narrowly avoided running into the clan from Melrose Place when he came up with the idea of heading north to San Francisco.

Alongside the highway he stood with no bags. Just his jeans and T-Shirt.

He prominently stuck out his thumb, poinint northward. For several minutes cars whizzed by him. One or two honked their horns when a big rig came from over the horizon and gradually slowed down.

The rig pulled off to the side and stopped just in front of him. Michael walked over, climbed up, and opened the door.

"Where you headed?" the driver asked. He was big, and burly.

"San Francisco."

"Hop in, I'm going to Alameda. I'll take you." he said.

Michael got in the cab of the 18-wheeler and the two sped off down the highway.

"So why are you going to San Francisco?" asked the driver.

"Looking to start over," he said.

They spent the next hour or so listening to the radio and talking about nothing in particular.

Things started to go rough for Michael when the driver reached from under his seat and pulled out
a baton.

"What are you doing with that?" he asked.

"This!" the driver yelled as he swung the baton and hit Michael on his head. The force of the blow caused his memory and CPU to crash and Michael was rendered unconscious.

Michael came to several hours later after his circuits reset and found himself naked on the ground in a forest. He tried to get up, but couldn't and looked down and noticed his limbs were severed.

"Help!" he cried out, as tiny sparks were still coming from his shoulders and hips.

"Good, you're awake," the man said coming from the bushes. He was holding Michael's left leg and was pulling on something causing his foot to flex up and down. "Care to tell me what the fuck you are?" he said tossing the leg next to him.

"I don't understand," Michael said.

"BULLSHIT!" the man yelled. "You're not human. What are you, some kind of alien or something?"

Michael said nothing, as he saw the man rummaging around.

The big rig driver got a pole about 3 feet tall, and about 2 inches in diameter and stuck it into the ground. He picked Michael up by his hair and shoved him down onto the pole, sticking it up into his ass.

As the rod impaled Michael up the ass, it triggered circuitry in him; the electronic version of a male's prostate gland. This caused Michael to become aroused and orgasm. Constantly. Michael's dick sprang to attention and he began ejaculating all over the place. Pulse after pulse he shot his load up and it fell onto the ground.

"Motherfucker," the man said. "FREAK!" and he ran off.

This went on for several hours, well into the night. Mutilated, he couldn't do anything but look down and watch. The only thing causing him not to go virtually insane was the he was having too much fun. With each shot of his load, Michael orgasmed again, and this pleasure was keeping him from feeling the pain.

Around midnight or so, Michael ran out of cum and his body was pumping dry. As the juices trickled and eventually stopped, Michael stopped feeling the orgasms which were consuming him for the many hours earlier and was starting to feel real pain.

Pain of the rod stuck in his ass. Pressure.

Pain of trying to shoot a load where none existed.

Now, instead of each pulse bringing him joy and pleasure; each pulse brought with it excruciating pain.

He let his mind wander to try not to think about the pain he was suffering and didn't notice the sunrise.

As the birds started to chirp, a flash of light and smoke came from nowhere and the devil woman appeared again before him.

"Michael," she said.

He didn't respond.

"Michael?!"

Again, nothing.

She reached down and grabbed his balls. "Michael!" she yelled.

Startled, he opened his eyes. "You!" he said angrily. "Did you do this to me?"

Laughing hysterically she replied, "Nope, this isn't my work but I'd sure like to meet the guy who did this to you."

He looked down and away from her.

"Don't you know smoking can be bad for your health," she said.

"What are you talking about, I don't smoke." he said.

"You are now," she replied running her fingers up his shaft. Smoke was starting to billow out his pee-hole as the pump inside him which caused him to ejaculate burned up from trying to pump air.

"Oh my god!" he yelled. "Make it stop! Make it stop!"

"How long have you been like this," she asked.

"About 14 hours or so."

She stepped around the rather large puddle of robo-cum which had completely surrounded him.

"What would you do without me?" she said, leaning over to lick his cheek. With a snap of her fingers, Michael's limbs were reattached. He stood upright, and pulled himself up, along with the pole which was still stuck up his ass, out of the ground.

"Dick on a stick!" the woman cried out. "I like this!" She snapped her finger again and he was sticking up in the air, the pole firmly in her grasp, as if she was holding a torch.

"Hey!" he yelled.

Again, the devil snapped her fingers. This time Michael was 1/10th his size as the Devil licked him from his balls to his head like a popsicle.

"Please!" he cried out again, his voice many many octaves higher.

"You sound like a chipmunk," she said giggling.

With one final snap, Michael was again his normal size and was standing in front of her, ankle deep in the puddle of cum.

"Yuck!" he said when he realized where he was standing, and jumped out.

He ran down to the stream at the bottom of the ravine, and dipped his feet in to wash off the glop. When he walked back up the hill, the devil was standing, talking on a cell-phone.

"Uh huh," she said. "You shoulda been here, it was hysterical."

He walked over to his clothes and began putting them on, and placed the remote in his back pocket.

Laughing, the Devil continued her conversation. "I'm telling you, Dick on a Stick! We should patent it."

Michael got dressed as she ended her conversation and flipped the phone close.

"That Lucifer," she said outloud. "What a character."

"I thought you were the Devil." he said.

"I am."

"Then aren't you Lucifer?"

"Hell, No!" she said with a chuckle. "Lucifer's my brother."

"Then who are you?"

"I'm Christine." She squatted down in front of him and took a piss. "So, where were you going?" she asked him as she got up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.