Lady's Last Dance - Cover

Lady's Last Dance

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Outside Akron Ohio

"I can't get an answer at Callie's place. I've left two messages," said Mitchell. "I don't know where she is."

"Fucking bitch is most likely out having a gang bang. You should hear some of the stuff I hear from the people in Cleveland that she used to work with. I wouldn't have lost Sally if they had been willing to tell those stories in court. Some people make it by what they know, others make it by whom they know, but Callie makes it by whom she blows."

"Bob, you can't let that bitterness overwhelm you," cautioned Michele. "Paul and you are working to get this custody problem solved. If Sally were to hear you talk like that, she would be hurt."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I shouldn't let go like that, I could slip in front of Sally. I don't want to ruin any chance they have of a relationship. It's not fair to Sally."

Just then the phone rang. With a major effort at control, Bob picked up the phone. "Brown residence.

"Hi, Callie," continued Bob. "Please sit down. We have a problem. Sally and a friend of mine went out riding this morning, and didn't come back. We got a ransom call a few hours later. We are working with the Akron Police Department now to get everything together. We have to be careful, though, because if the kidnappers think we called the police, we're afraid that they will kill the girls."

After a few moments Bob replied, "Do you remember Jim Travis and Jamie Prince?"

Pause...

"Yes, they are in charge with Paul supplying some state of the art stuff he developed for the CIA and FBI."

Pause...

"No, I don't think it would do any good for you to come here tonight. We think we have an idea of where they are. We may have this thing put to bed by the time you get here. Tell you what. Try to get a night's sleep. You sound exhausted. If we don't have this closed out by the morning, we'll have one of Paul's planes pick you up in the morning."

Pause...

"I'm sorry, Callie. I'm just not thinking right. Of course you should be here. Hang on. Let me see how soon Paul can get a plane there. I'm gonna put you on hold." Bob put the phone on hold and walked to the communication console. "Paul did you catch any of this?"

"Yes," came Paul's voice over the room speaker. "Tell her to pack enough clothes for a few days and be ready to go in 45 minutes. I have a limousine on the way to pick her up now. I just happen to have the Learjet at Midway. The pilot is on the way to the airport, and should have the plane ready to go when she gets there. Mitchell, are you there?"

"Right here, Paul."

"Could you do me a favor and run down to the Akron Canton Airport to pick up Callie? The pilot will call you before he leaves Chicago."

"No problem, Paul."

"Thanks, Paul," said Bob. Bob then picked up the phone and explained the arrangements for their trip to Ohio. "I'll see you in a few hours, Callie."

Chicago, IL

Ester looked at Callie as Callie hung up the phone and broke out into sobs. "What's wrong, Sweetie?"

"Someone has taken Sally and is asking for money from Paul. Paul is sending a limo here to pick me up and take me to his Learjet at Midway. I have to go to Ohio."

"No, you don't have to go to Ohio. We have to go to Ohio. I will not let you go through this alone."

"You want to go through this with me?"

"I love you, and I could not live with myself if I wasn't there for you. I wish neither of us had to go through it, but if you are going through this, then I am too. How many days do we have to pack for?"

"He said a couple of days."

"Good, we can do some shopping if we need more. We have $6,000 to get new clothes. You take a shower, and I'll pack. Hurry!"

"Shower with me, and then we will both pack. I don't want to be alone."

They had just finished packing when the intercom from the front door rang. "Ms. Brown? This is your driver. Do you need help with your bags?"

"No, we'll be right down," answered Ester.

As the women arrived at the airport, the driver entered the air freight turn off and drove to a private hanger at the end of the apron. As they climbed into the large leather seats, the pilot said, "Ms. Brown, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. Can I get you anything to drink or eat before we take off?"

Suddenly Ester and Callie remembered that they had not eaten since lunch. The pilot smiled and said, " I have just the thing for that. Do you like shrimp cocktail?"

"Yes."

"I just flew a bunch of bigwigs in from Dallas, and we have an unopened container of fresh shrimp. It is just great." The pilot pulled out a crystal bowl filled with cocktail shrimp and sauce. He then uncorked a $500.00 bottle of champagne, poured two glasses and put the remaining bottle in a container in front of the women. "Ain't left overs great? Don't refill this until we are off the ground."

Akron, Ohio

Paul Smith walked into the room with a hooded monk's robe. "You must get ready for the procession. Shawn, why are you wearing jewelry?"

Vivian answered for Shawn. "Since Shawn was directed to our ministry by her late husband, Bill, and since Billy still visits Shawn in visions, we thought it would be appropriate to have something of Billy's in the ceremony. It is really important to our largest financial contributor."

"Let me check with Brother Bill. Have a glass of wine while I check this out. I'll be right back."

Five minutes later, Paul reappeared. "Brother Bill thought that under these circumstances, that this is a great idea. Thank you, Shawn, for thinking of it." Paul noticed that the wineglasses were empty and poured one last glass for each of the women. "This will help relax you for the ceremony."

Paul Brown turned to look at Jamie. "Funny how money makes any idea a good one."

Jamie scuffed, "God, these people are slime."

Shawn heard the exchange and hid a chuckle. "Billy thanks you for your consideration, and I agree."

"Come, my sisters, it is time. Finish your wine," said a nervous Vivian.

Paul Smith led the three women out of the room. When they came to the first table, he helped Vivian lie down and spread out her arms and legs in an X configuration. Her legs were tied to two padded straps with ropes that came out of an eyelet on the side of the table. The ropes were pulled and secured by two men so that her legs were pulled apart as far as they could be without causing discomfort.

Her hands were secured in a similar manner, except the ropes were secured at the upper corner of the table. When the two men secured Vivian, Shawn was secured in the same configuration by two different men.

When Rhonda sat on the table, Paul and Bill helped her to lay back. She was secured in the same manner as the other two women, but the ropes on these shackles were velvet, and the hardware was solid gold.

Paul then ran a hand over Rhonda's body from her head to her toes. He then rested the same hand on her breast.

Bill did the same thing to Rhonda's other side and began to speak. "From the Book of St. Luke, Chapter 23 and 24, we study the day of Christ's death. "And they brought him before Pilate and accused him of sedation.""

Paul Brown turned to Jamie and said, "Sounds like we're in for the 'Reader's Digest' version. They want to get to the good part in a hurry."

Bill was still speaking, "Pilate said

'I find no fault with this man," but his lack of courage caused him to crucify our lord anyway. We gather tonight to honor the sacrifice our god made for us and to bring into our inner circle two new believers who have the courage to stand with us against a sinful world."

There were shouts of amen from all the 12 assembled followers in the room. Bill began again. "Jesus turned to the women of Jerusalem and said 'Weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.' He then foretold of great suffering that his followers must endure."

Great sighs came from the six women assembled in the room and, the men shouted in unison, "NO! Not that!"

"Yes, my brothers and sisters, our lot was bleak. But we got through with the help of our lord, Jesus Christ. He was so innocent as is our sweet Rhonda. Christ gave his body for our salvation. Rhonda will in a few minutes give her virginity to save our souls."

The room echoed with, "Thank you, Rhonda!"

"And there were two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death. And when they were come to the place, which they called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and one on the left. Then one of the malefactors mocked him, but the other defended him and asked to be remembered by Christ. He was remembered as we also remember him through our love of our new sister Shawn."

Paul was turning red and pushed himself away from the control console. "I can't believe this asshole is misquoting the bible to justify an orgy. This is sick."

Jamie took his hand and looked into his eyes. "Paul, this is not an uncommon turn in the evolution of a cult. What happens is the support they should be getting is denied, and the people are lost. In this kind of a case, they have to make their own rules. It really is not unlike the early Christian church after the death of Christ. They floundered for a long while before St. Paul was able to exert his authority, and get some line of discipline into his followers."

"Then it happened again after Paul's death. I am glad to see the Baptists looking after their own, but maybe we need to give their people some help in procedures. I'm Catholic, and our church had to learn this in the Middle Ages. I won't talk about the abuses we poured on others until the church reached a level of confidence that allowed it to be tolerant. We are seeing that process here. Paul, these are not bad people. They're just lost. I'm beginning to think they don't have Heather and Sally."

"I hope you're wrong. It's all we have."

Bill turned to the assembled and lifted his hands in the air. "I will be the first to share the innocence of our sisters, but we will all share in that tonight. We will also all have the ability to fight the evil that our sister Vivian has so courageously consented to represent.

"Sister Martha, bring out the sacramental wine and water to quench our thrusts for love and forgiveness."

Shawn looked at Martha. She saw a young 5' 4" woman with short curly brown hair and a very tight, but well proportioned body. Her small mouth turned into a loving smile as Bill addressed her and gave her directions. No one could have guessed that that body was hidden under the conservative clothes she wore as Vivian's administrative assistant.

Martha lifted Shawn's head with one hand and placed the rim of the glass to her lips. "Drink it all my sister." When Shawn finished the drink, Martha leaned over Shawn and kissed her lips. When Shawn returned the kiss, Martha placed her hand on Shawn's cheek and said. "Not yet my sister."

Paul was doing the same thing to Rhonda. When he kissed Rhonda, however, he increased his pressure on her lips and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Rhonda moaned and returned his probing thrusts.

"Sister Martha, please prepare Sister Rhonda for the ceremony," said Bill.

Martha moved to between Rhonda's legs and climbed on the altar. She then kissed Rhonda on the lips, and moved to her ear. She gently blew in her ear and started kissing her way down her body. She paused in her journey at Rhonda's breasts and spent some time licking and sucking her nipples. As Rhonda's moans grew, Martha moved to press her breasts against Rhonda's and started to rub them together. At the same time, she gave Rhonda one last French kiss.

After the kiss, Martha quickly moved between Rhonda's legs and licked her pussy lips and clitoris. Rhonda was moaning and breathing with difficulty at this point.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.