Lady's Last Dance - Cover

Lady's Last Dance

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Later, Outside of Akron, OH

Cindy's eyes again grew to enormous disks as Paul turned into his long secluded driveway. As Paul drove through the woods that surrounded his home, Cindy could see the huge stone and brick front of his Frank Lloyd Wright style mansion. "Holy shit, Paul, do you live here alone?"

"Yep, sure do. See what I mean about having enough room for you not to worry about imposing?"

"Yes," escaped her lips in a whisper.

Paul went on. "Because of Heather's condition, I think you should use two rooms with a common bath, or do you want private bath rooms? I have both."

"What ever you say, Paul," came a stunned reply as the car entered the garage.

Paul pulled Heather out of the car, carried her into the marble entryway and up the rounded staircase. As he came to the first bedroom, he said, "This will be Heather's room. Yours will be the next door down. I think we are going to have to clean her up before we put her down for the night. Can you help me get her clothes off?"

Cindy turned cold and angry again. "Just what do you have in mind? You going to strip her and play with her in the shower? I should have known men aren't as nice as you try to act. NO WAY!"

"Listen Cindy, this is getting old. Again, I do not get off on rape. That is what taking advantage of Heather in this condition would be, but we can't let her spend the night like she is now. I'm already screwed up from her first attack; it makes sense for me to be the one who holds her in the shower. Can you hold her and clean her?"

"No, just let her go." Cindy was still not sure of Paul's motives.

"Trust me on this one, Cindy, I have done this several times before. Though, I admit, not with someone this appealing. She is going to feel like she has died and gone to hell in the morning. If we do not clean her up now, it will be much worse than it has to be. I can do this myself, but I would think you would want to help to make sure I don't take advantage of the situation."

"OK, I guess you're right," came a not so sure reply from Cindy. "I still don't know if I trust you."

"Then lets get this over with." With that, Paul carried Heather into a huge bathroom that had a shower with three separate showerheads. He gently set her on a bench, reached around her, and pulled the zipper down on her dress. She was not wearing a bra. Her D- cup breasts stood out firm as Paul pulled her dress up over her head. She wore panty hose, but was not wearing panties.

Heather's tan was not as well defined as Cindy's, but she still looked as if she had her time in a two-piece on some beach.

Paul reached for the elastic on the hose, but Cindy brushed his hand away. "You can't do that."

"Look," said Paul, "We are never going to get this poor girl into bed if you fight me at every move. Look at her legs. She pissed all over herself. They are a mess. We have to clean all of her. You with me here?"

"OK, I guess so."

"Good." Paul removed his shirt and started undoing his belt.

"You didn't say anything about you taking your clothes off!"

"I am not going naked, I will keep my underwear on." Paul kicked off his loafers, and dropped his pants. He then reached into the shower, and turned on two of the three showerheads. As he reached for Heather he said, "That dress looks like dry clean to me. Do you want to ruin it?"

A quick look of panic passed over Cindy's face then she reached down and pulled the dress over her head. Paul almost passed out. This girl showed no signs of ever wearing a bathing suit. There were no tan lines here at all. Her breasts, again D cup, stood out proud. Her nipples were starting to grow hard in the relatively cold room.

Fighting for control, Paul started spurting out instructions. "Here's how this works, I'll hold her up, and you clean her off. When you get her front, I'll turn her around and you can do her back and hair."

All three fit into the over-sized shower with no trouble. As Cindy's breasts bounced while cleaning Heather, Paul started to get aroused. After all, he was a man, and Cindy was all woman. Cindy washed Heather's front with no real problems. As she turned her around to get her back, she pushed Heather's still limp body against Paul's growing erection. At Paul's sharp intake of breath, Cindy ask, "What's your problem?"

"I'll be OK, this is just taking more will power than I thought it would. I can handle it, though. You have my word. Anything goes on tonight, you make the first move."

"Don't count on me making any moves. I still think you are too good to be true."

When they finished cleaning and drying Heather, Paul carried her to the queen-size canopy bed in the first room. Cindy turned down the covers, and Paul laid her nude body in the bed. As he turned, his full erection was pushing out of his shorts.

Cindy looked at him with an open mouth. "My God, you are big," she whispered as she walked to him in a daze. She stood on her toes, and kissed Paul on the cheek. Then her hand touched the kiss, moved to the back of his head and pulled his mouth to hers.

Paul cradled her head in his hands and looked into those deep blue eyes. He could feel her increased breathing as she stroked his body. She suddenly reached between them and lightly touched his erection with a sense of awe. Paul questioningly looked into her eyes, and she nodded. He picked her up like a baby and walked to the door.

"Where are we going? I need you now," she gasped.

"My room," came Paul's whispered reply.

As Paul entered his bedroom, he gently laid her on the king-size bed, and lay beside her. His hands reached for her head and turned her to meet his lips. Cindy grabbed Paul's highly toned shoulders and pulled him to her. Her breasts ground against his chest as their tongues mingled in a slow duel. Paul broke the kiss after what seemed an eternity, and whispered in her ear, "You're so beautiful." As Paul spoke into her ear, Cindy felt sharp shards of excitement penetrate her being.

Paul then explored her neck with kisses. Her skin was soft and smooth. Paul could feel Cindy's neck muscles tighten and her breath continue to quicken and turn into light moans as he gently nibbled and tasted her like a character from an Anne Rice novel.

Cindy could not feel any end to her desire. The sight of Paul's penis standing at attention at its full size had broken all the resistance she had been trying to build up through the evening. She was floating on a cloud of desire and wonder as her senses rapidly approached a point of overload where she was afraid she would spontaneously burst into flame. His kisses burned as if they were branding her with his mark. As the kisses merged, her skin became so hot she felt as if she were sizzling. She was totally at his mercy, and Paul was in no mood for mercy.

To further fan her lust, he moved down her chest to her half-inch nipples. He could feel the heat generated by her body as she began to perspire. As he sucked one nipple into his mouth, he gently stimulated it with his teeth. One hand reached for the other breast, and cupped it with a soft loving caress. His other hand went around her neck and started to fondle her neck at the base of her head.

"Oh, my God are you beautiful," mumbled Paul. The vibration from those words caused her nipples to grow even harder than they were. Paul's tongue worked harder as Cindy started to lose her breath.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" cried Cindy. "Love me. Love me."

Paul's tongue found her navel briefly on the trip to her clit. When he finally approached her clit, he still did not touch it. His tongue followed the contours of her vaginal lips, and slowly parted them. He licked the entrance to her womanhood in serpent like thrusts, but was careful not to reach the nub of heat above her slit. Her body shivered in spite of the all-consuming fire enveloping her skin. She jumped when he finally enveloped her clit with his lips. He suckled it lovingly until he felt the spasms reach a pinnacle and moved back to her opening just in time to receive a mouth full of her juices squirting to the back of his throat. At the same time, Cindy screamed in release. "Oh, my God what did you just do to me?" Between deep breaths, Cindy panted, "I have never felt anything so intense. Come here and kiss me."

Paul moved from his position at Cindy's vagina to her side and reached around her with both arms. "You like?" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh, yes, yessssssssssssssss! How did you do that? No one has ever done that to me before."

"Cindy, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I just enjoy bringing you pleasure. I want you to be filled by my love and respect. Your pleasure is a labor of joy and a turn on to me. We've just started. Let me take you higher than any drug could."

Cindy looked him in the eye and could see no hidden meaning in what he said. "You're serious, aren't you? You really think you can beat what you just did to me?"

"Serious as taxes."

"Let me try that." With that, Cindy pushed Paul on his back and began her own journey down her partner's body.

Paul jerked as she gently licked his ear and whispered, "Hang on there babe, my turn."

A sigh escaped Paul as Cindy's lips and teeth started to work their way to the base of Paul's neck. A gentle hum filled the room as Cindy started to get into the swing of bringing joy into this small portion of the world.

Cindy's hum was countered by Paul's groans as she continued to explore different parts of his body. "No one has ever spent this much time with me before we made it. How could I have missed all of this?"

"It's called foreplay," croaked Paul, "and it should happen most of the time two people make love to each other. OH YES, GO HONEY!" Cindy had just reached a hand to remove Paul's underwear and fondle his manhood.

With Paul's underwear around his knees, she leaned forward to kiss the top of his manhood. She then started to lick him as she lightly touched his balls. She then kissed each in turn and went back to kissing his shaft.

"No wonder Heather wanted this," came a whisper from Cindy's lips. "I don't know if I can do this, but I gotta try." With that, Cindy opened her lips and engulfed the head of Paul's dick.

"Oh yes. Go on Baby."

Cindy started to move her head up and down his shaft. They settled into a complimentary set of motions. Each time, she took a little more of it into her mouth until he felt the back of her mouth. For some reason Paul and Cindy lost rhythm and Paul pushed too hard on his upward movement and Cindy gagged. As she swallowed in response, Paul's dick slid down her throat until her chin hit his balls. She withdrew from his shaft with a strange look and set up.

"Wow, that was neat!" she laughed.

In no time, she was back at it again. This time, when she went down his shaft, she deliberately swallowed, and left him in her throat. She then started to move her head back and forth in short rapid movements as her tongue wrapped around his penis.

"I'm gonna cum!" cried Paul, but that caused her to further increase her activities. As Paul felt himself lose control, he could see her start to move back so that her mouth filled with his cum. She left it in her mouth and shifted the liquid across her mouth as if she were tasting a fine wine. Paul was so excited by this act, he stayed hard as Cindy reached for his shaft and stroked it a few times.

"Oh God, you're the best," he breathed when Cindy started to crawl up his body as if she were shimmying up a tree. Soon, however, Cindy would experience the thrill of her life.

Cindy positioned herself with Paul's penis between her legs. As she lowered herself onto his erection, she could feel herself stretching to accommodate his size. If she had not still been wet from her previous orgasm, he would have been difficult to fit. As she started to move up and down, Paul gently met each stroke with one of his own. The faster she went, the faster he went. True to his word, he let her make the first move for anything they did.

As Cindy's pleasure grew, she slowly lost control of what she was doing and said, "Oh shit, you are unreal. My god! I gotta have more of you. Paul, oh Paul help me love you. Make me cum! Oh fuck! You are so big. Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh stick that thing up my cunt. Oh you goddamn mother fucker. Oh Sweet Jesus, fuck me. Make me your bitch. Pound me hard." The closer Cindy came to her next climax, the louder and nastier she became until the release of the juices of her second orgasm caused her to shatter the night with a blood curdling scream.

Paul reached around her and without leaving her, rolled her to her back. Her legs wrapped around his body as he started his own rhythm of love. "Cindy, I am going to make you forget about your problems. You're safe. You're loved. You are divine. Cum with me baby. Let's fly to the clouds." Somewhere in Paul's mind, he knew he would cause damage to their relationship if he matched her vulgar words. He had to stay on a plane that reassured her of her worth. She had been hurt by someone, and it was his job to heal, not enjoy. He could not, however, help but enjoy, but he was still able to make his comments positive and reassuring.

"Oh Cindy you're so tight. Thank you for your gift. You are so special. God you're so good. Oh, my angel, you're a gift from God."

Cindy did not think about what she was hearing or saying, but he continued to be positive and reassuring. As mini orgasms continued to rack her body, she became lost in a euphoria she had never had with a man. "Oh you son of a bitch, stick me. Oh yes pound me harder! Harder! Come on you prick, fuck me! Shit do it! I want to be your slut. Make me your cheap whore."

Paul could feel her mini orgasms beginning to build into a grand release, and tried to pace himself to climax with her. As she started screaming in orgasm, he allowed himself to let go also. As he filled her with his seed, Cindy's screams turned to sobs, then laughter, and then an eerie silence. She had passed out.

Paul's first thought was that he had hurt her in some way, but out of her slumber came a contented sigh, and her breathing became that of a restful sleep. Paul pulled out of her, removed the condom he had slipped on without her knowledge, leaned over her, gently kissed her lips, and covered her sweet body for the night. As he curled her in his arms, he thought of how lucky he was to have met this goddess.

Next Morning

Cindy woke in panic. "Where am I?" was her first thought. She was well rested, but there was a slight ache between her legs and in her throat. She couldn't remember where she was. Where were her clothes? She never went to bed without clothes. Where were her clothes? She rolled over to take a look at her surroundings.

On the table next to the massive bed she was in was a vase with a single red rose, a carafe of coffee, a pair of drawstring gym shorts and a tee shirt. A note was on the tray. "I am out at the pool. Come on out when you wake, and I'll fix you one of my world famous omelets. Your grateful servant, Paul."

With a start, it all came back to her. "What got into me last night? This guy must really think I'm a slut. What did I say? Damn, he is a great lover, though. Wow! I hope he still wants to help us out after the way I acted last night. Oh shit, what does he think of me?" Massive doubts went through her head. All the men, other than her father, in her past had dumped her after they got what they wanted. She went to bed with them, and they walked out on her. "Oh, my God, he will throw us out. Why did I have to sleep with him?"

Almost as an afterthought, Cindy picked up the note. On the reverse side were large words that brought a smile to her troubled thoughts. "You were magnificent!"

Cindy put on the clothes that were left for her, and made her way downstairs and out the back of the house.

The house was shaped like a giant horseshoe with the South end of the horseshoe open to a grassy knoll. On the far side of the knoll was a northern hardwood forest with a wide grass path dissecting the woods. The house was built into the side of a hill. It was difficult to tell where the house ended, and the stones of the hill started.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.