The Angel Next Door - Cover

The Angel Next Door

Copyright© 2007 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Vicky Bali is a nice and gregarious Canadian girl, so it's not surprising that her neighbor would fall for her. What is shocking is what kind of secrets he has to tell the teenage girl who loves him back and wants him to take her cherry. Will the virgin next door and the lecherous American expatriate be compatible?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   Workplace   Transformation   Nudism  

Robert Sebastian was balls deep inside Michelle La Marchand when he felt a tongue gliding across his butt-crack, but he didn’t worry about it just yet. It felt amazing, as did the fingers slipping into his backdoor, followed by the oil applied to lube him up for sodomy. The next thing that he knew, there was a cock inside him, fucking his ass while he screwed Michelle’s twat good and hard, and this just made things more delightful to him, of course. He didn’t know who the owner of the dick was, but he certainly didn’t object to it. Being sandwiched between someone like Michelle and whoever this was felt incredible to him, and he just went with it. As an angel, his bunghole had no real function in the usual sense, anyway, and hadn’t since his transfiguration. It was clean as a whistle ... actually cleaner, if you realize that a whistle is in fact quite dirty from oral bacteria.

This train, with Robert in the middle, continued for several more minutes, until the pressure on his prostate (yes, he still had that organ) caused him to shoot his angelic seed into Michelle’s fantastically slippery snatch. She creamed herself immediately from the realization that she could possibly be bred by a celestial being, and then she parted her own cheeks to invite him to use her bottom as well as her cunt, an offer that he simply couldn’t pass up. Robert rubbed his cock between Michelle’s buns for a little and then inserted it back into her pussy just long enough to ensure that he was properly lubed. Then he applied some of his spunk to her asshole before easing it into her derriere, much to her delight.

The whole time that this happened, the mysterious owner of the dick still buggering Robert had pulled out a bit to let him do his thing, but now it returned to his cornhole and resumed its work. If being sodomized while in Michelle’s twat felt great, being taken that way while sticking it in her tush was even better, an intense encounter that made his whole body feel alive. If her pussy was very slick and juicy, her ass was that much more enjoyable to him, with its tightness, heat, and friction, not to mention its smoothness on his dick. The best part was after this person came inside Robert, as the owner of the cock didn’t stop or go soft at all, just kept pounding his butt nice and hard.

“Damn, this feels awesome!” Robert exclaimed, prompting a kiss to the neck from the person who had the prick inside him.

“Good, because I love growing a cock for exactly this reason!” Azrael informed him, reminding him that as a Goddess, she could do things like that.

“You even came inside me, just as I did inside Michelle!” Robert noted, “By the way, Michelle, does this feel as good for you as it does for me?”

“Better ... Mon Dieu! Ce coq est le meilleur au monde!” she screamed in her native French as she climaxed again.

“I agree, actually ... I’m not offended at all. It was amazing up my arse, too!” Renard commented, while sticking it to Vicky and Zoe in alternating strokes from behind, “I know that Michelle is in love with me first, above all, so I’m not threatened by knowing that your dick is more satisfying ... After all, she’s not going to stop wanting me just because of your cock.”

“Of course not! It’s not a fair comparison, anyway! I love you best, but this is a matter of anatomy and angels tend to have more experience with it, too!” Michelle reassured her husband while blowing him a kiss in the air, “You’re no slouch in bed, either.”

“Well, I have one even nicer for both of you,” Azrael told her as she came inside Robert yet again, prompting him to flood Michelle’s bowels with his spunk at last.

“Go for it. I want to fuck you in the ass, anyway, while you take her,” Robert remarked, noticing that his stamina had gotten even better, even for an angel, as he slid inside Azrael’s bare bottom from the back and she thrust her temporary prick into Michelle’s butt.

“Realizing that, even as an angel, you’re getting hard again faster? That’s because I blessed your dick with some of my grace. From now on, you have no male refractory period of which to speak and it’s going to stay that way. You have a lot of women ... and men, to fuck now, so I want you at the top of your game. Other men will get no shortage of action to be sure, but from now on, you’re basically the alpha male of town, even more than you were before. Total cock of the walk, baby. That’s my way of thanking you for your cooperation with me. Besides, it benefits me directly,” Azrael informed him while pumping in and out of Michelle and enjoying his dick from behind, “You’ll be able to fuck people like a satyr or something.”

Robert laughed and commented, “Yes, my refractory was already shorter as it was, but this ... this is simply marvelous! Oh, and it’s a good thing that I’m like that, because it’s going to be tough not cumming inside this ass!”

“Don’t hold back. Just cum inside me and keep fucking me afterward! I love the feeling of so much cum inside my body! I want to fuck everyone and have everyone fuck me! Even Indra and Armin should enjoy this, I think!” Azrael encouraged Robert, wanting more of him in her asshole.

“Tabernac!” was all that Michelle could say while getting butt-fucked by a Goddess.

Meanwhile, Renard came at last, spilling his jizz into Vicky’s cunt, though he slipped out and managed to spurt a bit into Zoe as well before he went soft. He was a bit drained and sore, but still wanted more action, so he didn’t object when Indra went behind him, lubed him up a good bit with some canola oil, and began pushing in and out of his butt. Nor did he protest when Armin walked up to him and pressed his prick against the Mayor’s lips. Instead, Renard opened his mouth wide and gladly accepted the proffered dick, licking and sucking at it with a fervor worthy of a bisexual bottom.

“I think that someone loves being spit-roasted, doesn’t he?” Vicky teased Renard while her mother and she went down on him, sucking his dick to keep him at least a little hard and give him something to do while he was taken.

Renard couldn’t say anything in response, so stuff was his mouth with that German cock, even as Indra continued to bugger him. He indeed loved being taken this way by two men at once. It was the ultimate in gay sex for him as a bottom, of course, to be used in this fashion. He also enjoyed the fact that the mother-daughter duo continued giving him head while he let two men have their way with him. Every nerve ending was alive with his excitement in short order, driving him nearly insane with the intensity of the pleasure and pain.

John Warham, for his part, had bottomed out inside his daughter Chloe, ravaging her while she ate her aunt Ellen out to the point of ecstasy yet again. David, in the meantime, was fucking Meredith Ward reverse cowgirl style (or rather, she was fucking him, as she was clearly the aggressor between them right at this moment). Quinn Ward, her husband, was busy with Caroline Dexter, giving that pregnant widow the serious lay that she needed right then.

The whole town, except for some volunteer babysitters, was engaged in a clusterfuck at the tavern, an orgy where people who had never strayed in decades of marriage suddenly found themselves getting it on with their neighbors with a vengeance. It soon spilled out of the tavern onto the streets of the town, resulting in some truly amazing public sex, all of it bareback to boot. That many people were already drunk didn’t exactly discourage the group sex, wife-swapping, and swinging, either.

To further intensify things, no one seemed to care anymore whether they were with the same or opposite sex ... or both at this juncture. Men who would never have considered gay sex were now happily bent over for the burly guy down the street, while women who would have sworn up and down on a stack of Bibles that they were totally straight found themselves dining at the Y without any hint of guilt or shame. Nearly everyone, of both sexes, either had or planned to have, sex with both Azrael and Meredith, too. Husbands and wives, bachelors, and even nuns, all experienced those two in common or intended to do so. Several college girls just back from university and recent high school graduates just slightly above the age of consent were now taking pride in being gang-banged as much as they could. Their boyfriends were too busy with the soccer moms next door, or with each other, or sharing other college girls and recent graduates, to care about their girlfriends’ infidelities.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Azrael said, as she came inside Michelle and Robert emptied his own balls inside her ass.

“The constant orgy? Hell, yes, it is, as a matter of fact! These are my neighbors, people who have never so much as shown me a bit of leg in the past, or who have gossiped about me in several cases, and now they’re all doing things wilder than any of the rumors that they spread about me. I have now fucked several churchgoing, God-fearing men and women, in some cases taking on both husband and wife at once. I mean, hell, I fucked Jacquette Coldbury, the Sunday School teacher at the local Presbyterian church, forty ways to Sunday, and I don’t know if she’ll ever be able to forget that moment! Nor will her husband, Reverend Walter Coldbury, who was balls deep inside you at the time. He was the one wheezing the whole time, but he still managed to give up the juice to you and make you cum, anyway, despite being winded,” Robert laughed as he recalled that particular situation just an hour before.

“How long has it been, anyway? Does anyone have a male refractory period anymore?” Caroline laughed after Quinn spent his load inside her.

“Six hours, my dear, and the answer is that they don’t for now, but they’ll be out of commission for at least half a day, to put it mildly. I wanted to see if I could have everyone fuck everyone else at least once and we’re almost there, aren’t we? Pretty soon, you’ll all be exhausted, except the handful of you that I have chosen for the ... after party, if you will. That’s the smaller orgy after the great one, that I have in mind for Robert’s house, if that’s okay with you, my sweet Robert.

“I hunger for more, but I know that the majority of the townsfolk have mundane lives to live, so I have to let them recover for that. It’s past midnight, so it’s now Sunday, in case you wondered. Those pastors who have fucked me as well as Meredith and others ... They now have to get some sleep so that they can figure out how to preach in the wake of this wild bacchanalia, right? For me, though, I have no reason to go anywhere.

“I denied myself for two thousand years while buying Jehovah’s foolishness about not mating with mortals, not yielding to lust, and embracing his philosophy that essentially exalted death over life. I mean, hell, the symbol of that sect is a cross, an instrument of execution! That’s like a religion using a guillotine as its main totem, isn’t it? That’s a death cult! This is going to be life cult instead, but first we must fully embrace and experience the hedonism at the core of our new perspective, the celebration of life rather than death. I have lot of catching up to do!” Azrael smiled as she came with everyone else one last time.

“And that’s a wrap!” she declared, “Everyone, except for Robert Sebastian, Vicky Bali, Zoe Bali, Renard Le Marchand, Michelle Le Marchand, Caroline Dexter, David Warham, Chloe Warham, John Warham, Ellen Warham Kirby, Quinn Ward, Meredith Ward, Indra Bali, and Armin Schneider, go home! Walk, don’t drive. You’re too drunk for that, but in a large group, holding onto each other, you should be fine. Do not forget what you did tonight!

“Remember, enjoy the memories, and think about how much you indulged yourselves, in many cases for the first time in years. Mortals are so undersexed that it’s not funny, and yet you often fear that you’re oversexed! That’s a riot! Oh, and remember what a great time you had of drinking Robert’s booze and eating his food, and be grateful to him from now on. Remember that he’s an angel, too. I don’t want you to forget any of that, especially in your churches! Remember most of all that you enjoy my protection, that of a Goddess, because Robert was willing to prostitute himself to me for it! You owe him everything!”

“Well, that’s going to make for some interesting Sunday services, isn’t it? All those people in their Sunday best, trying to make heads or tails of what all they did and what their neighbors did ... and what they saw. Imagine the newspapers, too! That newspaper is going to be behind schedule, but when it comes out, Gods help this town! People will descend on it like crazy! The whole fucking world is going to know everything now!” Zoe observed while Robert closed his tavern for a day or two and made sure that any perishables were stored.

“Imagine what this will do for business, too! A little marketing should enhance it a bit. How about renaming it for more effect? We could call it ... Angel, something or other,” Vicky thought aloud.

“Angel Hair. It just seems to fit and has multiple meanings. Angel Hair Tavern. It has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?” Robert proposed.

“That it does, my love. That it does,” Vicky told her new husband with a hungry kiss, “So, are we doing this after party or not? I want to be fucked all night long. Don’t you? This isn’t just a party, after all. It’s my wedding night ... and Mom’s!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.