The Angel Next Door - Cover

The Angel Next Door

Copyright© 2007 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Vicky Bali is a nice and gregarious Canadian girl, so it's not surprising that her neighbor would fall for her. What is shocking is what kind of secrets he has to tell the teenage girl who loves him back and wants him to take her cherry. Will the virgin next door and the lecherous American expatriate be compatible?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   Workplace   Transformation   Nudism  

“So, I am still wrapping my head around the fact that you’re a motherfucking angel here! I had no fucking idea and I lived next to you for years! I just ... wow! That’s incredible! I know because I saw you take on that murder of crows in your full fucking glory, but damn! I’m a bit shaken by this. Before this, I thought that you were just a very affluent and charismatic barkeep with a fondness for the ladies and maybe the fellows, too. I wanted to have sex with you back then, but I didn’t because I was married. Now, of course, what do I say? I definitely want you to fuck me and there is no husband in the way now!” Caroline Dexter now confessed to Robert Sebastian in front of the others at the feast, “Of course, I’m not sure what your wives would say to that.”

“In case you missed it, Caroline, my wives aren’t the jealous type, not in any sense. What happened to your husband, anyway?” Robert asked out of curiosity.

“Oh, I woke up this morning to a note and there was ... a, it’s hard to say this, but a lot of scratch marks on the sheets. I’m not sure why. What was that about?” Caroline inquired, “Do you know what I mean? The note said this. I can’t understand it. It’s not in English, French, or any language known to me.”

Robert gazed over the note and quickly read it, “This is Elohic, the secret language of the Elohim. It reads, ‘I enjoyed killing your mortal husband and taking his place in your bed this past few months. You were a great lay for a mortal woman. By the way, that child in your womb is a Demigod. Enjoy raising her alone. Fatherhood is not just my cup of tea. It’s human drudgery, slave work fit only for mortals. Yes, I am Behemoth and I have fucked you in every way that I could while watching this angel in action. He only thinks that he can spot every enemy. You can tell by the way that he behaves. Oh, and I ate your husband’s flesh as he still breathed. I had to eat his tongue to stop his screams of agony. His cock and balls were the tastiest part of him and I ate them first. He really screamed and wept in pain once I did that. Love or hate me, I don’t care. It’s a pity that I didn’t have time to eat you alive as well, starting with those milk bags of yours. They are delicious! You’re welcome for the honor of sharing a God’s bed, mortal! Love, Behemoth. P.S. Don’t tell Jehovah that I knocked you up. He frowns on that sort of thing.’

“Damn, that is ... revolting! Behemoth really didn’t think much of you or your late hubby, it seems. Caroline, don’t raise that child alone. Find a partner to co-parent with, maybe two or more partners and raise the child with him, her, or them. It’s hard enough to be a single mom, but doable. Trying to be a single parent, mother or father, to a Demigod is ... impossible. I hate to tell you, but abortion won’t kill this child, either. Demigod babies tend to be made of sterner stuff. Ever hear of Hercules? Yes, those legends are mostly true, including where he strangled a snake as a newborn. You need at least one or more helping hands here or it will wear you out and slowly kill you from the stress.”

Caroline blushed a bit there, realizing that everyone now knew that she was pregnant and that the baby wasn’t actually her husband’s, but that of a God. She wasn’t sure how she would be treated, given that, but Robert suddenly had a wild idea. He whispered it first to Vicky and Zoe, and then in turn to David and Chloe, after which they approached Mrs. Dexter with this proposition. It seemed like the perfect situation, because there weren’t too many others with the right mindset for this arrangement, other than Robert and his ladies or the Mayor and his wife. Quinn Ward might have been open to taking Caroline on, but he was working on try to reconcile with his very jealous wife Meredith and that would have nipped any chances in the bud.

“How about you marry David, since I can’t? It was Robert’s idea, but it makes all of the sense in the world. You could decide whether or not to have sex with me, but you’d at least get to fuck him. Just understand that I’ll be fucking him as well, whatever does or doesn’t happen between you and me. You’d be his wife, but I’ll always be his sister. Both of us would be very special to him. I used to get jealous of David, but not anymore. Azrael was right about so much and I’ve seen the example that you set. Plus, well, I know that I’ll always be his sister. That’s a bond that is unbreakable and it’s part of the beauty of incest, if you ask me,” Chloe intimated to Caroline, putting tears in her eyes.

“Yes, yes! I’ll do it! And, honey, I wouldn’t be opposed to making love to both of you. What you have is so fucking beautiful, just as what Robert and his ladies have is beautiful, the same with Indra and Armin ... and Renard and Michelle ... and your father and aunt together. I definitely want to be part of that. The world is going crazy, but the truest sanity is love. Well, love and lust. I want the heat of our bodies to keep us warm as we snuggle and make love. Let’s be lovers and not let jealousy rule our lives or make us miserable. We can raise children together. I gather that you’ll want to co-parent this child as well as your own,” Caroline told them with very sweet kisses to both David’s and Chloe’s lips.

“Well, Azrael instructed us to share, so that’s a very good plan,” David voiced his support with his arms around both ladies.

“Yes, and she implied that we should share more than just threefold. Caroline expressed a desire to bed Robert as well. Does she still want this, because we’re open to that at the same time that she’s part of your triad. I mean ... you know, I’m cool with it. Are you, Mom?” Vicky suggested.

“Of course! I’m very open to this sharing business these days, especially after what Azrael told us,” Zoe agreed with a pleased smile on her face.

“Oh, definitely! I mean ... I think that David and I are both up to sleeping with you three, anyway, not to mention Renard and Michelle. And that’s not counting Indra, Armin, Dad, and Aunt Ellen as well. I don’t see any reason to limit things to a triad with us if other such polyamorous folks are sharing more ... expansively. Am I right about that, David?” Chloe turned to her brother.

“Well, it’s a small town. The only known and likely only in every sense STD has already been cured. We’ve got the makings of a more ... closely and intimately bonded community, thanks to these polyamorous connections, and I would like to see how much more they can strengthen our attachment to each other. Plus, Azrael made it plain what she thought, and she is not only a Goddess and our protector as a town, but she is also the one who appointed us her prophets. I vote that we keep our hearts, our arms, and our legs open for those who might need us. We must lead by example, right? As prophets, we have to lead the way, just as the angels must, and thus others will follow our lead. Let’s not restrict ourselves when it comes to lust and love,” David agreed firmly and enthusiastically.

“Plus, you want to sleep with Vicky and Zoe someday,” Chloe teased her brother.

“That, too. And Robert, too, if I were honest. And I know that you want to sleep with Vicky and Zoe, too. They’re such a yummy mother-daughter duo, aren’t they? Too bad Mom’s gone, but I know that she’d understand. This is what has to be. I wonder if I’ll get to mate with Azrael myself or you will, for that matter. Either way, it’s an honor to be her prophet. Gee, I wonder if she wants more than just the local congregation that we can build for her here in town. I guess that she’ll instruct us further in time. She’s a Goddess. It’s her decision. Her prerogative,” David concurred while feeling Caroline up in public.

“Must you do that? I mean, really? That’s just plain disgusting, the way that you people keep carrying on! This kind of thing belongs in a Roman orgy or something crazy like a hippie commune, but not in a Christian country like us, a Western nation. I mean, honestly? I don’t care what kind of prophets you think that you are, or what vision you saw. I think that it was a trick of the Devil, if you ask me. Did you hear how she blasphemed Almighty God? She could well be Satan herself and maybe you’re her False Prophet and her Jezebel. That would probably make Robert the Beast, of course. You need to repent before it’s too late and stop this perversion. Return to the straight and narrow path, keep it in your pants, and stop this idolatry,” Meredith Ward not only berated the prophets and Robert ... and their parents, but she also spat on John and Ellen, “You’re supposed to be dying of HIV by now, not recovering. This is Satan’s work, as the HIV was clearly God’s judgment on your life of perversion!”

Just then, a light flashed in Quinn’s eyes and he rounded on his estranged wife for once, tired of placating her now that he had nearly died. That was especially true since he owed his life, as he saw it, to Robert Sebastian. The chief of police had heard quite enough of this nonsense, plus the spitting was arguably an assault.

“And me? Do you think that I should have just suffered and died? Because it’s God’s will or whatever? Newsflash, madame ... there’s more than one God, and I saw the face of a Goddess myself as she saved the angel who saved me! You saw it, too! Do you really still believe that Christian bullshit after seeing what we just witnessed together, as a town? Surely, any reasonable person who saw that up close would recognize it for what it was, divine intervention by a real, live Goddess against another God on behalf of an angel. Do you not fathom, even now, what is going on?” Quinn confronted his spouse.

“Yes, you should have died, if it was real. I think that it was Satanic power, lying wonders, just as the Scriptures predicted. God gave her power for a short time, in order to deceive us, and you fell for the deception. The Bible says that God will give people ‘strong delusion, ‘ so that they will believe a lie, ‘so that they all might be damned.’ Clearly, that includes you! You are dead to me and you are already dead to God. When you face him, he will meet you at the Great White Throne Judgment and casts you forever into the Lake of Fire to suffer and burn for all eternity.

“This is obviously the Great Tribulation, of course, and we’ve just met the Antichrist in the form of Robert Sebastian, your own hero. No doubt, you’ll be the first to line up for the Mark of the Beast and to worship his image, but I will not, not even if means being put to death, which it will. Count me out, Quinn. You’re lost and damned, because you chose Satan over Christ, and we’re finished, because you chose Robert Sebastian over me,” Meredith spat at Quinn once more and he actually grabbed her to put her hands behind her head.

Meredith fought back viciously, twisting, hissing, biting, and scratching at Quinn, so he stunned her and put the handcuffs on her, anyway. There was no Miranda decision in Canada, of course, but he informed her that she was under arrest.

“For what?” she managed to say, though she struggled through the excruciating pain.

“Assaulting a police officer, madame. Assault and battery, too. You committed two crimes there, between the spitting and the biting, not to mention resisting arrest, which I can and will add to the list,” Quinn told his wife as he arrested her.

“This ... is spousal abuse! You abused me! Domestic violence! Rape!” Meredith shouted, making others laugh.

“Seriously? You spat on people, resisted arrest, and attacked an officer of the law, and you think that you can accuse me of abusing you when I’m simply doing my job as chief of police? Some might call it conflict of interest, but I doubt that anyone here would agree about that. I see it as simply impartially doing my job, regardless of family and relationships, treating all civilian the same. Anyone here see a conflict of interest, folks?” Quinn turned to the others.

“Hell, no!” Robert laughed, clapping Quinn on the back, “I take it that divorce is imminent now.”

“No need of that. I’m dead to her, remember?” Quinn reminded him with a smirk.

“No, actually she’s dead. She called me Satan. Serious mistake, missy. Don’t worry, she won’t be a problem anymore. Look away. This is not going to be pretty!” Azrael returned and with a wild laugh, she blasted Meredith Ward clear across the grassy knoll in front of the tavern.

Azrael then picked the chief’s wife up like a rag doll and threw her up into the air for a little before letting her descend to the Earth. The next shocker was when the Goddess, still wearing the bottomless cowgirl outfit, extended her arms to envelop the woman, squeezing the life nearly out of her before she finally let go of her. Then Azrael touched Meredith’s forehead with one hand, while sliding the other down her pants of all things, further surprising everyone, even the angels. Meredith opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out, no sound at all. Azrael placed a kiss on her lips right then and used enough tongue to open a butcher shop. The chief’s wife began trembling and convulsing as she experienced this particular kiss, which seemed almost a Kiss of Death or something. Meredith struggled to get away for a little bit, but finally surrendered to her fate, whatever it was, as her skin glistened with sweat and took on a rather tawny, earthy complexion.

“Apologies, Quinn, but your wife is now ... how do I put it ... a brand new woman, and that may have consequences that traditionally would concern a husband. Then again, you did say that she was dead to you, didn’t you, so why should it matter? Not to worry. You’ll still get to enjoy her, but also other people, for reasons that will soon become plain. Put simply, she’s not quite human anymore.

“Congratulations, you’re officially married to a succubus. I mean, seriously! Meredith has received the Kiss of Lust, which operates similar to the Kiss of Death, but with very different effects. Instead of shriveling up and dying painfully of rapid aging, she’ll never grow old or die, but she will have an insatiable, unquenchable lust, especially for men and their seed. She will be unable to think straight sometimes, though sometimes it can be managed enough to let her carry on a conversation.

“More to the point, succubi are not quite as legend portrays them. They’re not demons from Hell. They’re not Satanic at all. They are also not angels. They’re not even connected to Lilith at all, not exactly. All nonsense made up about them by people who couldn’t grasp the reality of what they are. They are mortals who have been altered by the Kiss of Lust and consigned to a different way of life for eternity.

“Meredith will never be free of this, Quinn. She will never change back. You need to accept her fate, as does she. She is going to be a succubus forever, unless annihilated by a God or angel. She will never grow old and she will never die, as I have previously stated, so barring divorce, you won’t be free of her until you’re dead. Honestly, though, I wouldn’t recommend divorce, anyway. There might be some drawbacks in some areas, and it will certainly be a rough ride at times, but there are also advantages of being married to a succubus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.