Flowers For Sarah - Cover

Flowers For Sarah

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A May/December story of love and heartbreak.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Anal Sex  

Sarah bolted through the exit and into the night air, tears streaming down her face, unable to contain the sobs which signaled her heartbreak. The tears clouding her eyes and the devastation her concentration, she hurriedly turned the corner her only aim to escape the embarrassment and shame of being unceremoniously dumped by her date at her senior prom.

So it was understandable when she collided with a man headed in the opposite direction.

Keith Morgan, thirty-two and single, was in town for a convention. The final day's activities over, he was out for an evening stroll on his way to dinner when Sarah had come crashing into him. He was jarred off balance by the collision but it was the young woman he was worried about.

"Miss, are you all right?" he asked grabbing her arm and preventing her from falling to the ground.

"I... yes... I..." she cried, breaking into large sobs as her world continued to collapse around her.

"Are you hurt?"

"No, I... never mind!" she cried, turning away to hide her tears.

"Obviously you're not all right. I don't want to pry, but I'd like to help."

"No, thank you, but..."

"Maybe I could just listen. There's a park bench over there," he said, pointing.

"I... I don't even know you."

"Ah, you've got me there," he smiled. "Keith Morgan," he volunteered offering his hand.

Sniffing, Sarah shook his hand which felt warm and somehow comforting along with that disarming smile.

"Sarah Brighton," she responded.

"Well, what about it Sarah Brighton? -- I'm a good listener."

"... Okay," she said quietly as they moved to the bench and sat down.

"I... I feel odd telling this to a stranger."

"Hey, I'm not a stranger any more. We've been introduced -- remember?" he joked eliciting a slight smile. "Whatever it is, it might help to talk about it. I'm only in town for the convention which ended today. I fly out tomorrow morning so whatever you tell me goes with me. No one will ever know we talked."

Tears welled up in her eyes and the sobs began again. His arm went around her and he pulled her to him her head resting on his shoulder. Normally Sarah would have been petrified to have put her head on any boy's shoulder, let alone that of a complete stranger -- but this was different. Somehow she felt a connection with the handsome man, felt he could indeed be trusted. She knew her parents would have a fit if they knew she was alone with a strange man even if it was on a public park bench with a streetlight nearby.

"I..." she began, but the words came slowly, painfully. He was patient however and over the next few minutes Sarah poured out her heart to the kind stranger, telling him everything that had led up to their encounter outside the school.

"I... I guess it would have been bad enough if he had done this to me at a party or on a movie date, but this is the prom! I..."

"You'll never get another chance to experience tonight," he said sympathetically.

"Exactly."

"Well, you could just go back in and enjoy the rest of the dance solo."

"And be the laughing stock of the school with everyone talking behind my back about what a loser I am?"

"You're no loser, Sarah. You're a lovely, intelligent and sensitive young woman. Any guy would be proud to have you as his date."

"Except Glenn. Don't you see? I'm a reject. I can't go back in there. Cathy will make sure everyone knows she's with Glenn and I'm alone -- that Glenn dumped me."

A look of inspiration crossed Keith's face.

"What if you weren't alone?"

"Wha... what do you mean? It's too late. All the guys who want dates are already here with them. Besides, no guy is going to want a reject."

"Hey, I thought I told you -- you're no reject. In fact..." He held her at arms length and looked deeply into her tearful but lovely hazel eyes. "Sarah Brighton, would you do me the honor of attending the senior prom with me?"

"What?" she sputtered. "You're not serious! I'm just in high school and you're... you're..."

"What? Old? Hey, I'm only thirty-two. I know that's ancient to you but..."

"No, I meant you're handsome and you could get a date with beautiful women any time you want. How could I be of any interest to you?"

"Because it's obvious to me you are not only beautiful but caring as well. That kind of woman is always of interest to a man. Besides," he laughed, "you need a date and I don't want to spend my last evening in town all alone. So what do you say?"

Sarah remembered how her heart had practically leaped form her chest.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. So what say we trip the light fantastic?"

"Yes!" she cried, laughing. "Yes!"

"But first, I noticed a florist shop down the street."

"Yes, Holsinger's. They stay open on prom night, but wait! -- you don't have to..."

"Oh, yes I do. No date of mine is going to the prom without a corsage."

They walked the block and a half back to the florist where Keith bought a lovely orchid wrist corsage.

"Goes with those lovely green eyes of yours," he said slipping it over her tiny wrist.

"I can't believe this is happening," she muttered. "I simply cannot believe this is happening.

"Now my lady," he said taking her hand, "the ball awaits!"

Keith offered his arm as they entered the gym. Heads turned from every corner as Sarah and her handsome date strode to the middle of the floor. The band began playing a slow and dreamy number and Keith took the high schooler in his arms and together they swayed gently.

"Two things," she said.

"Oh and what would those be?"

"One, I haven't done much dancing so I think you should make sure your personal injury policy is paid up."

He laughed. "And... ?"

"And I can feel every set of eyes in this gym staring a hole through the back of my head."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Hmmm, good I think. I can tell all the girls are jealous that I'm here with the most handsome man at the prom."

"And the guys are jealous because my date is the most beautiful. Now, I suggest we forget about them and concentrate on having a good time."

"I agree," she answered placing her head against his chest as his arm tightened a bit and drew her closer.

The rest of the prom was glorious. Keith was charming and every bit the gentleman. Three boys who had come stag asked her to dance. Keith insisted she accept, but while every girl in the gym wished he would in turn ask her, Keith simply stood and waited until Sarah could again join him. Sarah realized what the handsome man was doing. He was deliberately ignoring the other girls and giving his full and complete attention to Sarah, thereby sending the message that she was the real prize of the prom.

Twice during the evening Sarah crossed paths with Cathy and Glenn, the blonde eyeing her enviously as Sarah was again swept into Keith's arms on the dance floor. Sarah toyed with the idea of saying something to Cathy but, the truth be told, her anger and pain had simply bled away and she found herself no longer caring about either Cathy or Glenn. Her full attention was on Keith, this savior, this knight in armor who had rescued her from an evening of embarrassment and shame and given her the most wondrous night of her life.

All too soon the prom began to wind down and Keith asked, "Got a curfew?"

"Two a.m." she replied. "Mom and Dad figured tonight was very special to me." She looked into the eyes of the thirty-two year old. "And it has been. This has been wonderful, Keith. This night has turned into a dream come true."

"I've enjoyed your company as well. You are indeed a very special young lady, Sarah. But it's almost midnight and I have a plane to catch early tomorrow."

"Oh, of course. I've been enjoying myself so much I'm afraid I haven't been very thoughtful."

"Why don't I call a cab and see you home?"

"I... Keith I don't want this evening to end."

"I've had a great time as well."

"I don't know how to thank you."

"No thanks necessary. I've enjoyed the evening every bit as much as you."

He walked to a wall phone and dialed a number he extracted from his pocket.

"Cab company I used a couple of times while I've been here," he said. "Yes, I need a cab at..."

"Compton High School," she said.

"Compton High School. Yes, the gym entrance. Ten minutes? Okay, thanks." A final time he took her in his arms and they danced, Sarah feeling every bit like Cinderella at the ball. Unfortunately, however, it was approaching midnight and she had no glass slipper to leave behind.

The song ended and hand in hand they left, again the center of everyone's attention as they exited the prom.

The evening breeze felt cool and refreshing.

"I... I've been thinking about something all evening," she said when they were alone.

"Oh?"

"Yes, I... I... I don't know how to say this."

"How about just opening your mouth and letting the words speak for themselves?" he smiled.

"Keith, I'm... I'm a... that is... I've never... you know... been with a man."

"Okay, you're a virgin. Good for you."

"But, that's just the point. I don't want to be. I want to be a woman."

"All in good time, Sarah. How old are you? Sixteen?" he guessed correctly.

"Eighteen," she lied. "I turned eighteen last month."

"And?"

"And part of the reason I agreed to go to the prom with Glenn was because he... he has this reputation."

"A ladies man, eh?"

"Yes. I... I wanted to become a woman tonight. You know, give myself to him."

"He doesn't deserve you, Sarah."

"I know that now, but it doesn't change the fact that I want to know what it's like."

"You will. Just give it time."

"But I don't want to wait any longer. The boys at school are... well, just boys. I want it to be with someone special."

"That's the way it should be."

"Someone who's... experienced, who's..." she said tightening her clasp of his hand.

"Whoa, now wait a minute."

"I don't want to wait any longer, Keith. I want to be a woman -- tonight!"

"Look, Sarah. I didn't ask you to the prom to..."

"I know you didn't and I love you for that. You're kind and sweet. I know you could have taken advantage of me, me being the wreck I was when we met, but you didn't. You've been a real gentleman. That's something I needed earlier tonight, but now I need something else. I need you to... make a woman of me."

"Sarah, your first time is very special. It should be with someone..."

"Who is also very special," she answered.

"It's very sweet of you to offer, but..."

"Am I so unattractive that you wouldn't want... ?"

"No, no, nothing like that. I told you the truth. You're a beautiful young woman. But I'm thirty-three and..."

"And you know how to treat a woman. I'm betting you know how to treat me in bed as well."

"Sarah!"

Sarah was surprised at herself as well. Perhaps it was the emotional roller coaster she had been on this evening. Perhaps it was wanting what Cathy had obviously gotten earlier in the evening and would, no doubt, be getting again in a motel room or the back seat of Glenn's car later on. And then maybe it was that she wanted this perfect evening to end perfectly as well. Yes, she wanted to give back to Keith for everything he had done for her this evening, but she also wanted to experience the mystery and ecstasy of lovemaking, to give up her virginity, to become a woman in every sense of the word and who better to initiate her than this handsome and obviously experienced man who had already made the evening memorable and who could, by taking matters one final step farther, make it unforgettable.

"Please, Keith. I want it to be you. I know you'll be kind and gentle. I want you to teach me," she said reaching up and kissing her somewhat startled date.

"Sarah, I don't think this is such a good id..."

But his reservation was cut short as her lips covered his again and this time she opened her mouth to him.

A gentleman though he was, Keith was also a man and the taste of such warm, soft and eager lips was overwhelming. His tongue entered her mouth and both pressed even closer as Sarah gave herself to the moment.

"Please, Keith, make love to me! Take me! Make me a woman!"

It was at that moment that the cab pulled up.

"Where to, mister?" asked the cabbie as Keith and Sarah entered the back seat.

There was a momentary pause as Keith started to ask Sarah to give the cabbie her home address, but in an impulsive moment the teenager grabbed his hand and placed it between her legs. Her eyes met his and her lips silently formed the word "please."

"Mansard Hotel," he said, just before her lips again found his.

Inwardly Sarah was petrified as they made their way across the lobby of the hotel and into the elevator. She felt as if all eyes were upon her and that somehow they all knew what she and Keith were on their way to do.

"Nervous?" he asked, once they were on the elevator and on their way up to his room.

She smiled nervously and nodded

"It's natural that you should be. This is a big step. Are you sure you're eighteen?" he asked again.

She nodded emphatically trying not to show her prevarication as the doors opened and they proceeded to his room.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked as he ushered her in. "I can get room service to bring us something."

"No... no nothing thanks," she responded.

"Bathroom's over there," he pointed.

Sarah accepted the offer, closing the door behind her. She looked into the mirror and wondered if she could really go through with it. Maybe Keith was right. Maybe she should wait for the man she would marry or at least until she was in love. She knew she had a major crush on Keith but it was certainly too soon for real affection. Besides, tomorrow he would be flying back to -- she didn't even know where he lived -- and she would probably never see him again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.