Life's a Bitch - Cover

Life's a Bitch

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In his later years Chuck liked to act like a survivalist, sort of. What he wouldn't give to be able to actually be one.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

She'd been staring at the wound Janet had chewed and sucked on my neck when it dawned on her that I'd called her by name. She seemed almost dazed as she came in and I shut the door behind her.

I happened to be looking at the hall when Janet tried to peep around the corner and I saw the surprise on her face.

"Kathy," she screamed, taking Kathy, who was still gaping at my giant hickey, by complete surprise.

"Janet, what are you doing here? Where have you been? Where are we?" Kathy asked, rapid fire.

She barely got the last one out before Janet reached her, giving her a possibly injurious hug. She wasn't offended and they were squeezing the breath out of each other almost at once.

"I can't believe it, Kathy. We were just talking about you, and I was nearly sick about it, and now here you are," Janet said, excited to the bone and grinning like an idiot.

Kathy stepped back a pace looking at Janet standing there in one of her nighttime T-shirts that barely covered her bush.

"I can tell you were pining away for me," she said, sarcastically, "Here stands one of the most ruggedly handsome men I've ever seen, one that makes the Marlboro Man look like a wimp. He has a hickey that would send a normal man to intensive care and his pants aren't even buttoned all the way up. He opens the door and invites me into his little hideaway in the Amazon Rain Forrest - by name no less; and then you come running out, in a T-shirt that barely covers your beaver, screaming my name, with what looks like a gang-bang's worth of come sliding down your thigh.

"I'm sure you two were just talking about me," she said, but she didn't sound too upset.

"We were, I promise we were. I was just telling him how sexy you are and showing him your picture. Come on back, I'll prove it, it's still on the bed," Janet said, dragging Kathy away by the hand.

They were back there for about twenty minutes before curiosity couldn't be denied any longer and I snuck back quietly. They were in Janet's bathroom, but the door was open and I could hear their voices.

"The hot tub's in his bathroom dummy, wait 'til you see it," Janet said.

"So, you're bathing with him too? How long has this been going on?" Kathy asked, but I could tell from her tone she was teasing.

"We haven't yet, haven't bathed together anyway. We just did it the first time right before you came knocking," Janet said.

"Well, do tell, what's the special occasion?"

"Right after breakfast I went out to feed Jack, Jill, and Francis and...

"Who are Jack, Jill, and Francis and why didn't they eat with you and handsome?" Kathy broke in to ask.

"Let me get it out please. His name is Chuck; Jack and Jill are our horses and Francis is our mule.

"Anyway, I walked out of the back door toward the feed barn and there was a giant bear out there, looking at me. I screamed but I was too shocked to move. Chuck came out of the house, in his bare feet, and killed the bear.

"I can't tell you why, but it made me so horny I demanded that he fuck me right then and there. He brought me in the house first, but when we got naked he put the wood to me and kept on putting," Janet said.

"Men are just beast," Kathy said.

"You don't know the half of it, but it's not like you think. I'd have strangled him if he hadn't, and I can't tell you how good he was," Janet said.

I could hear that they were moving back toward me then so I turned around and retreated to the living room. I was sitting in my chair by the time they got there.

Janet had her clothes back on now, so I excused myself to dress. I put the T-shirt on but went ahead and put on socks and my boots, then I buckled the web belt and my Glock on.

I saw Kathy eyeing my Glock as I came back down the hall toward them but she didn't mention it. Janet asked if I'd show them the bear when I reached them.

"Sure, come on," I said, picking up the Marlin and opening the door for them.

Apparently the Marlin tore it for Kathy.

"Do you really need all those guns just to go outside?" she asked.

"Just button your lip before you embarrass yourself any more than you're doing now. Go out and look at the bear, then you can answer your own question," Janet told her.

We went out and Kathy barely took a step before she spotted it. She screamed louder than Janet had when the bear was alive.

"My God, Janet, that a BEAR! A real bear, is it dead?" Kathy asked.

"It is now, cowboy caveman there took care of that little detail. What? Did you think I was talking about Winnie the Pooh?" Janet asked.

"I didn't exactly think you were lying. I thought you probably saw a wolf or a coyote or something and were exaggerating, but that's a fucking black bear. I saw one in a zoo once, though it wasn't even close to being that big. My God, Janet, those things are dangerous. Jesus, you could have been killed," Kathy said.

"And you wondered why I got my panties all squishy," Janet said.

Kathy was still dumbfounded, staring at the bear's carcass.

"Do you want me to go with you while you feed the horses?" I asked Janet.

"It's probably safe enough now isn't it? We'll just scream if we see anything scary, count on it," Janet said.

"Ok then, I'm going to get the tractor and move this thing. I'll probably put it in the shed and skin it. I might even butcher it for the meat, I've heard that bear is pretty good, especially if you kill them while they're fat, and this one looks pretty good," I said.

"I'm sure we can scream loud enough for you to hear us even in there," Janet said.

"I'll just get the tractor and hook him up. I won't start on him until you and Kathy are back in the house."

"You can go ahead, we'll be OK. I just want to make sure Kathy counts the horses," Janet said, winking at me.

I hadn't thought of that but she was probably right. They were being very generous lately and even though I didn't think Kathy was sexier than Janet, I did think she was every bit as sexy. I didn't expect her to lay back and spread 'em this afternoon, but the writing was on the wall. We'd be living together and I probably wouldn't have to do a thing. I could tell that already from Janet's attitude. She was going to cause Kathy to give it up for me, early and often I hoped. If I needed to, I could always shoot another bear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.