The Education Of Mrs. Connors - Cover

The Education Of Mrs. Connors

Copyright© 2007 by BarbarouSevil

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Peggy Connors has a wonderful home and a husband to pay for it. Still, there are a few things that she needs to learn. Like how to take satisfaction from life's little things. Or better still, from life's bigger things. And then how to give satisfaction in return.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The next day, Friday, was an important one for Peggy. Several years ago, she had joined a local conservation group, and tonight was the annual meeting of the group's board of directors. A few people intended to nominate her for vice-president, and she'd been asked to attend the meeting. Peggy was thrilled. A decade of home-making had left her terribly unsure of herself. This would be recognition of talents that nobody had valued for quite some time.

She dressed carefully, selecting a black, knee-length dress from her closet. It had been so long since she'd worn it that when she tried it on and looked in the mirror, she burst out laughing. Her white bra and panties were clearly visible through the translucent material. Still chuckling, she pulled out a black bra from the very back of her drawer, and finally found a pair of panties to match. She giggled as she twirled in front of the mirror. The bra had lacy mesh cups, while the frilly panties didn't come close to covering her ass. Kenny was outside putting mulch on Donna's flowers. Maybe she should call him up -- this was the sexiest underwear she owned.

Better not, she thought regretfully, I wouldn't want to miss this meeting.

She finished quickly, putting on dark panty hose and a pair of two-inch black heels before sliding back into the dress and zipping up the back. Hurrying from the house, she saw Kenny and Donna talking across the yard.

"Don't you look nice," Donna said. "Got a hot date?"

Peggy blushed.

"No," she explained, "I have a meeting. Oh, Kenny, I left your check on the kitchen table. The back door's open, so help yourself."

Peggy was glowing that evening when she left the meeting. The board unanimously agreed to nominate her for the vice-presidency, virtually assuring her election at the upcoming annual meeting. She eagerly accepted an invitation from two other couples for a celebratory glass of wine. Her only regret was that she wasn't part of a couple that thought that this was worth celebrating. Peter couldn't have cared less about her club work.

But that wasn't enough to dowse her spirits, and, with three glasses of wine warming her, she found herself singing with the radio all the way home. As she turned into her driveway, though, her heart stopped momentarily. Had she left the garage door open? She never did that. And whose car was that inside? In the twilight, she couldn't see clearly. As she was about to turn around and leave, she realized that it was a pickup truck. Kenny's pickup truck, to be precise. She smiled to herself. Maybe she had somebody to celebrate with after all.

She pushed open the door.

"Kenny?" she said. The kitchen light was on, and there was Kenny's letter jacket hanging from one of the chairs. But the youngster was nowhere around. She noticed that another light was on in the foyer. Her whole body tingled as she followed it.

"Kenny?" she called again. Upstairs, another light in the bedroom. Not the bright overhead light, but a small, bedside lamp. She tiptoed inside.

"Kenny?" she whispered.

"Don't move," he said. His words seemed fuzzy, and she attributed it to her drinking.

She stopped in front of the bed, her heart beating wildly. He stepped up behind her, and it was all she could do to keep from turning around and throwing herself at him. But she knew he must have something even more exciting in mind.

She felt his hands at the hem of her dress. He slowly lifted it up, higher and higher, revealing first her stocking-covered panties and then her black bra. She smiled, glad now that she'd worn this set of lingerie.

But Kenny hadn't unzipped her dress, and now he was pulling it up, over her head. She lifted her arms in the air, wondering what he had in mind.

It didn't take long for her to find out. With his left hand holding her dress above her head, Kenny used his other hand to gently push Peggy forward. She got the idea quickly, kneeling on the bed. When he grabbed her waist and pulled her dress forward, she dropped down on her elbows. He hooked his hands in her stockings and slowly slid them down to her knees. Prodded by a light slap on each thigh, Peggy raised each knee in turn and let the youngster pull down her stockings. He carefully removed each of her high heels, pulled off the stockings, and slipped the heels back on.

With her dress draped over her head like a veil, Peggy felt wholly submissive. Her body, clad only in mere slips of lingerie, was now Kenny's to do with as he pleased. Her almost naked rear end waved in the air, its firm white cheeks almost begging Kenny (she hoped) to divide them with his cock. Her breasts hung beneath her, still encased in their bra. She wondered why Kenny hadn't removed it.

She could sense Kenny still standing behind her, waiting. It was getting to be more than she could bear. She wantonly wiggled her ass at him, and got her reward when she felt his fingers pulling her panties halfway down her thighs.

"Are you wet?" Kenny asked.

"I'm soaking," Peggy groaned from beneath her dress.

"Show me," Kenny ordered. Peggy eagerly pulled the front of the dress, now underneath her, down below her face. Balancing on her left forearm, she knifed her right hand beneath the dress and up between her legs. Her first and third fingers easily parted her swollen cunt lips, and she slowly slid her middle finger down the length of her slit.

"See?" she moaned.

"Very nice," Kenny said. She removed her hand and slipped it back inside her dress.

She felt him climb onto the bed, her anticipation building every second. He reached forward and (finally!) unsnapped her bra. The pressure of her heavy breasts against the light mesh cups pulled the straps off of her shoulders and part of the way down her still-clothed arms.

Peggy felt him lean forward, his cock pressed flat against her ass. His hands squeezed her tits. His hands felt rougher than before, but then he'd never treated her this roughly before. She snuggled back against his flat stomach, feeling his cock move between her cheeks.

"Fuck me," she whimpered quietly.

He pulled back, his cock poised at the slippery entrance.

"Fuck me!" she said louder, without result. "FUCK ME!"

He granted her wish, his thick organ ignoring her petty defenses and penetrating to her very center.

"OHHHHH!" she groaned. He seemed bigger than before, but this was the first time she'd been taken from behind. Maybe it just felt different. His next thrust drove all of the conscious thoughts from her mind.

"FUUUUUCK!" she groveled hoarsely.

In the furthest reaches of Peggy's subconscious, it may have registered that her young lover was setting a much more even pace than he had two nights before. That he was slowly, deliciously withdrawing his fearsome spear, and then sliding it home. But her body wasn't using her mind. Or if it was, it was only as a receptacle for the delicious sensations transmitted from her pussy.

"NNNGGHHHHH!" Peggy cried gutturally. She had twisted her dress and was clenching the fabric tightly in her fists. She had surrendered totally to her feelings now, whimpering as the thick log alternately filled and vacated her tight vagina, squirming as her lover kneaded her two breasts like bread dough.

The first sign of climax, the first spasm, shot through her when her pussy was empty. She pushed back, knowing that when the tip of that cock hit her sensitive walls she would come.

But he seemed to know it, too. He held back, teasing the older woman with her own orgasm.

"FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!" she sobbed.

And he did. And it was wonderful.

"YES!" Peggy cried, "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!"

Her body shook as its most basic need was completely fulfilled. And when, after several more thrusts, the cock inside her began to pour out a river of sperm, she climaxed again.

Catching her breath, she looked down at her wrinkled, sweat-drenched dress. She smiled. The cleaning bill was a small price to pay.

He let go of her breasts, put his hands on her hips and pulled out of her. Meanwhile, she began pulling the dress back over her head. Suddenly she stopped short. There was a well-muscled leg on either side of her head. She looked up between them at a naked, erect cock being stroked by a strong hand. She continued looking up, her eyes widening as she took in the washboard stomach, hairless chest, and beautiful face of her young lover, Kenny.

"Kenny!" she exclaimed. "But --"

He looked at her with a smirk and reached forward, pulling her face within inches of his cock.

"I told you I'd seen bigger cocks than mine," he said. "I just thought you'd want a taste of one."

She continued to stare up into Kenny's face for a long minute, searching it for a sign of the boy she'd been with on Wednesday. She was aware now that he too had been drinking, but she was still unwilling to believe that her young friend had invited a guest. Behind her she heard someone getting dressed.

"Thanks, Ken," a deep voice said. "She's one hot little wench all right."

"See ya, Bud," Kenny said, before looking back down at Peggy. "Like you said, the back door's always open. How 'bout a nice blow job for me before I have to go home?"

"You son of a bitch!" Peggy exploded. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

She pushed herself back on her thighs, her dress falling around her once again.

"But I --" Kenny began, genuinely puzzled at her reaction.

"You what?" Peggy thought. "You thought that I was some sort of toy you could share with your little friends? You think I'm some sex-starved old lady that'll spread her legs for any action she can get? Why don't you just go home, you pathetic little boy."

Kenny had no answers. He silently dressed and hurried from the house, leaving Peggy sobbing quietly on the bed.

Peggy didn't fall asleep until 4 the next morning, after finishing nearly another bottle of wine. At times she was furious with Kenny, and once even picked up the phone to report a rape. She just as quickly put the phone down, a vivid image of the cross-examination filling her mind.

"And then you let him lift your dress up without protest, Mrs. Connors? And remove your stockings and pull your panties down? And then you pried your vaginal lips apart with your fingers, Ms. Connors? And then you asked him, no, begged him to fuck you?"

She became furious with herself, that she had ever allowed Kenny to reach her at such a deep emotional level. And finally she cried some more.

She awoke at noon to the ringing doorbell. She found she'd slept in the nude, and hurriedly threw on a robe.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Donna asked.

"No, I'm fine," Peggy said.

"Rough night, hon?" asked Donna.

"Kinda, yeah," Peggy shrugged it off. "What's up?"

"My new boyfriend, Frank, invited me to a week at his condo in the islands," Donna said, nodding over her shoulder at a man sitting in an expensive sports car. "Can you water my plants for me, and take in the mail and stuff? I didn't have any time to arrange it."

"Sure," Peggy said, accepting the key.

"They kind of need to be watered now," Donna admitted, "or tomorrow if you can. Thanks, hon."

Peggy wasn't surprised to find Kenny at her door later that afternoon. After all, the boy still had to earn some money. But she was surprised at the pain in his voice.

"Can we talk?" he asked plaintively.

"Maybe we'd better," Peggy answered dully. "Come on in."

By then, Peggy had thrown on an old sweat suit. They sat down in the kitchen, and Kenny took a deep breath.

"I wanted to say how sorry I am," Kenny said. "It was a really stupid thing to do."

"That's right," Peggy said, "it was. What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't," Kenny said. "I got drunk, and I started bragging about how I'd made love to the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen."

Peggy couldn't help blushing.

"And Bud kept saying I was bullshitting him," Kenny said, "so I decided to prove him wrong. He's a couple years older than me, and he's always been the most popular kid in town. I guess I got carried away. I'm sorry."

"So now the whole town knows we slept together?" Peggy asked nervously.

"Oh, no," Kenny said quickly. "I never told anybody your name. Bud was so drunk he doesn't even know where we were last night."

"It's too bad," Peggy sighed. "I thought we had something real nice."

"Please don't say it's over," Kenny pleaded. "Please. Give me another chance."

"I don't think it'll work," Peggy said. "I'm forty two years old, Kenny, and you're what? Eighteen?"

"But --" Kenny began.

"Kenny, don't," Peggy said abruptly. "Don't make this harder on both of us. You can work here this summer. But Wednesday night was a one-time thing. Okay?"

"I guess," Kenny said.

"Thanks, Kenny," Peggy said, unwilling to meet his eyes. Taking the cue, Kenny got up and left, just failing to see the tears trickling down Peggy's face.

The telephone startled Peggy. She didn't really want to talk to anyone, though, and decided to let the answering machine pick it up.

"Hi, this is Peter," her husband said. "I just wanted to call and say hi. I'm at the Hilton in San Diego. Room 1210. Call me. Bye."

Peggy waited a few minutes, and then called him back.

"Hi, I just missed your message," she said cheerfully.

"How are things?" Peter asked.

"Fine," she said, eager to share her news. "I was elected vice-president of the Council yesterday."

"Sounds like a lot of work," he grunted. "Look, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be here another week and a half. I'll call if I get done sooner, but I wouldn't count on it. You gonna be all right?"

"Oh, I'll be fine," she said sweetly.

"Good," he answered. "Bye."

"Bye, darling," she said, putting the phone down. "Fucker!"

Peggy was seething with anger and frustration. He hadn't even bothered to act happy about her election. And even worse, he assumed that helpless little Peggy couldn't get along without him. She began to cry all over again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.