My Day At The Mall - Cover

My Day At The Mall

Copyright© 2007 by Landrious1

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A former Marine finds himself embroiled in a fight for his life and the lives of those he comes to care for. That life will undergo a significant change!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

I chuckled as I lay there after Maggie left looking at the twin visions at my side wondering how in the hell I could do this and not screw it up. I had no insight whatsoever into the BDSM subculture and had never thought I'd find myself any more involved with it than dealing with a few scuffles between patrons at the Mall. Hurting a woman who wasn't pointing a gun at me just wasn't in my nature, and that was all I thought BDSM really was.

Now Maggie is telling me that I'm going to have Becca for what sounds like forever. I was interested in her sister and now that seems like that might be out the window. I sighed and Rachel stirred.

I looked down into the greenest eyes I'd ever seen. They sparkled with life like twin emeralds set on a perfect alabaster necklace. I smiled and said softly, "Hello, little one. How are you feeling today?"

Her eyes snapped wide open and for a brief moment there was panic in her eyes as she stiffened next to me. I was saddened by the fear in her eyes. She didn't move away however, and the moment quickly passed. She relaxed back into the shelter of my side. Hesitantly at first she took my hand and drew my arm over her back and hugged herself to my side.

The Irish lilt in her voice was intoxicating to me. I could listen to her speak all day and never tire of her voice. "I am sorry to react that way to you. I have to remind myself every time I'm near you or the others that I needn't be frightened of you. That you and they haven't and won't hurt me." A single tear leaked from the corner of her eye and trailed down her cheek.

I wiped the tear from her cheek and said, "You never need to fear me. We'll do our best to keep you and you sister safe. In time and with help these feelings will pass."

She smiled and the room lit with her joy like a spotlight had been switch on in the room. I hesitated for a moment and then said, "I don't know what Maggie has told you about your sister's condition but it isn't good."

Sighing, I used the phone next to the bed and called the kitchen. When Jerry answered I asked, "Jerry? Call Mel and tell her I'm not up for her visit today. Don't tell her why. Just tell her that there were a few complications and ask her to give us a couple of days to sort things out a bit. Also ask her if we can send you after one or both of her cousins to help with security till I'm mobile again. They are Troopers so it shouldn't be a problem."

"You got it Bossman. Good thing you called; they would be leaving soon."

He hung up and I settled a little more into the soft bed. Rachael snuggled down next to me and I swear she was almost purring in contentment. I spent the next few hours talking with her and learning about her.

Rachael was a graduate with honors of the National University of Ireland Galway and had a double degree in Finance and Business Management and Bachelors in Computer Sciences. She loved computers but her passion was art. She was an accomplished artist in her own right and while not famous she'd had several international showings in Europe and one in New York. She used her degrees to manage her and her sister's modest holdings and to trade on the Dublin Stock Exchange.

How she did all of that in such a short lifetime amazed me. Her sister had degrees in History and Art. Becca hadn't applied herself to her schooling the way Rachael had. She had preferred to party more than study and still graduated in the top ten percent of her class. These women were both astonishingly intelligent.

Sometime while she was talking I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up Becca was curled into my side. She was moaning in protest at the nightmare that she was having. I cooed softly and stroked her hair. "Gently, Becca. No one is going to hurt you. It's all right."

I stroked her face and as I spoke she relaxed, sighed softly, and drifted into a deeper, more peaceful slumber. I heard a small sound and looked to the door to see Maggie and Rachael standing there with looks of adoration on their faces.

Maggie whispered, "That is so cute."

Rachael nodded, "I'm the only other person that I know can do that. Mum and Da would always have to wake her; she must feel safe with you."

Okay, so I blushed a little, sue me.

Ray came in and told us that Jerry would be back in about twenty minutes with Tommy Monroe and Mike Butler. Mel had sent them to help us with security until I was mobile again.

With a little help from Rachael, Maggie managed to move the sleeping woman so they could give me a sponge bath. As much fun as that could have been we passed on the sexy antics to be ready for our new arrivals. As it was, we only just got me redressed before we heard Jerry in the hall. I tugged my T-shirt into place and asked Ray to help me into the living room.

"Cowboy, that just ain't gonna happen! I told you I want you to rest today. If you feel good tomorrow we try putting you in a chair and letting you sit in the living room or the security room. But you are going to take it easy for the next five days if I have to sedate you to do it!" Maggie's voice and the look on her face brooked no argument.

I looked at her for a moment. "Maggie, I need to talk to them and I don't want to disturb Becca or have her wake up in a room full of strange men."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.