The Overlords' Gambit - Cover

The Overlords' Gambit

Copyright© 2007 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Amanda finds that life on Narlass is never going to be as simple as she hopes. The intrigue and conspiracy are far from over, and she will be pulled into events that go beyond what she had ever imagined. The Overlords plot to take down an Emperor, but he is forewarned. And now the Nobility are poised to step into the fray. Is civil war on the horizon? As for the merchant Jollis, he seems to have his OWN agenda.<br>Note: 3rd story in the Narlass series. You should read the previous stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Amanda lay on the bed trying to calm herself down and having only partial success at it. She was still panting, and her pussy was still aching and very damp, her folds glistening even in the subdued lighting.

Amanda had spent much of that morning with Duric. The Noble Lord had presented her to many of his staff, showing her off like a prize or trophy. He had yet to share her with them, however. All he had her do was pleasure herself slowly while he conducted meetings with his staff on rather mundane matters. It had been enough to keep her at a low level of sexual excitement.

But then she was left alone with Tanyee shortly after the midday meal, and Tanyee had taken Master Duric's orders to heart. Soon as the meal was finished, and they were alone together, Tanyee snuggled with Amanda in bed and kept her aroused.

No, not aroused. Horny.

Amanda had not thought it was possible simply because even the lightest of touches for so long against her sensitive flesh would have eventually chafed her. But Tanyee had been taught by Sirinna, and Sirinna already knew how to arouse someone with very little effort.

Apparently, Tanyee had been taught very well. At one point, Amanda had begged Tanyee to make her cum. Instead, Tanyee gave her light strokes that stimulated her without making her crest. Tanyee had then gently nudged away Amanda's hands when she forgot herself and nearly did it herself.

Amanda's only respite came when a low, gong-like sound echoed through the inner chambers of Duric's suite. "Someone is in the reception area, Amanda, requiring my services," Tanyee said. "Now, be a good girl and don't make yourself cum. I don't want to see you get in trouble with Master Duric."

It had taken some effort, but Amanda had managed not to touch herself, though she had to leave her thighs splayed to try to ease the pressure a bit. She realized now that she was starting to get used to the distressing physical ache of unsatisfied desire. She wondered now if other slaves actually enjoyed this, if that "extra ingredient" in the Draught whose existence she had intuited -- the ingredient that made the slave more sexually receptive -- somehow made them actually enjoy orgasm denial.

To a point, anyway. It had been orgasm denial that had been used as a punishment against Sirinna for a short time. Sirinna had been driven to the point of tears by it.

"Amanda."

Tanyee had reentered the chamber so quietly that Amanda jumped at the sound of her voice at the door. "Oh, um, sorry," Amanda said in a sheepish voice. "Back already?"

"You are being requested instead of me," said Tanyee with a wide smile. She took Amanda's hand and gently pulled her out of bed.

"Huh? Oh, is Master Duric back?"

"No, not yet. Mistress Janna wishes to see you."

Amanda gave Tanyee a puzzled look. "Mistress Janna? I don't remember meeting her."

"She was away from the palace this morning. Here, come along, she doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"Who is Mistress Janna, Tanyee?" Amanda asked as she was whisked from the bed chamber.

"Master Duric's cousin. So it is very important that you please her."

"I'll try my best, Tanyee. I..."

Tanyee stopped at the door to the reception chamber and turned to Amanda. Her smile was kind-hearted even if her words were a little firm. "It's okay, Amanda, but no more talking. Remember what Master Duric said. No talking out of turn."

Amanda nodded, looking a bit anxious.

Tanyee squeezed her hand reassuringly. "It's okay, I was nervous with my first client as well, and that was not until after I had graduated. I can't imagine what it must be like for you."

"Tanyee, I can honestly say that I think you're right. You can't imagine."

The irony and slight sarcasm of her statement was lost on Tanyee, however. Tanyee simply smiled again and paused for Amanda to step into position ahead of her before the two of them entered the chamber.

As they stepped inside, Amanda's eyes fell upon Janna and she froze.

Tanyee came up from behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She nudged Amanda forward a few more steps before coming to a stop.

"This is Amanda, Mistress, as you requested," said Tanyee cheerfully.

Amanda quickly quelled a feeling of uneasiness as Janna's lips curled into a sly smile, her eyes roving over Amanda's body slowly and methodically. For that one moment, Amanda was reminded of Overlord Freya and the nightmare that the brief time as her slave had become.

"My, my, Tanyee," said Janna in a voice that was half amused and half sultry as her eyes lingered on Amanda's pussy. "Either you interrupted her servicing another of Duric's staff, or she is most eager."

"I was told to keep her sexually excited while the Master was away, Mistress."

"I'd say you did a very good job. You may go, Tanyee."

"Yes, Mistress," said Tanyee with no hesitation. She immediately turned and left Amanda alone.

Janna resumed looking over Amanda, casually crossing one nearly bare leg over the other. The shoe at the end of her foot dangled as she pointed her toes at Amanda. "Come here."

Amanda crossed the room in a few awkward strides. She was still so sensitized by Tanyee's ministrations that the movement of her thighs had a mild stimulating effect on her.

Janna's smiled widened. "I can practically smell your arousal, Amanda," she said, licking her lips. "Are you that excited?"

"Yes, Mistress," Amanda said in a husky voice.

Janna raised a hand. "Feet apart."

Amanda slid her feet apart. Her heart thumped. Janna was giving orders with the same cadence in her voice that Freya had used.

Janna lay her hand between Amanda's thighs, lightly cupping Amanda's sex. She let a single finger tease Amanda's womanhood, probing it lightly, flicking the tip of her finger lazily. Amanda quivered and moaned softly, wanting desperately to push herself into Janna's hand.

"Do you wish to cum, Amanda?"

"O-only if you want me to, Mistress," Amanda breathed in a shaky voice, her eyes closing.

"Hmm. A nice, correct answer. I was led to believe to expect more from you."

Amanda wondered how much Duric had told others about her. It was obvious he knew more about her than most people outside the Manor did.

Janna pressed her finger more firmly into Amanda's slit, as if trying to goad her into a different answer. After a few moments, she withdrew her hand to a moaning sigh from Amanda. She lifted her hand to one of Amanda's breasts and played the slick fingertips across the swollen nipple.

Amanda panted, the ache in her pussy becoming more pronounced. Her pussy felt swollen as well, as if all the blood had rushed to it. The sensations from her hardening nipples had almost the same effect as touching her pussy directly. Janna's touch made her nipples tingle as much as her pussy ached.

Janna's fingers left her breast, leaving a maddening, lingering tingling in her nipple. Janna's hand dropped and slid around Amanda's waist. Her legs uncrossed and parted, and she drew Amanda between them. Amanda looked confused at first, and thought she had perhaps missed the order to drop to her knees.

Instead, Janna's lips pressed softly to Amanda's breast in a gentle kiss. Her tongue flicked out and licked at the nipple.

Amanda gasped, a single shudder passing through her as pleasure nearly as powerful as any she could get from her cunt radiated through her body. Her eyes closed again as she panted harder, shifting her weight as the pressure grew in her sex again. Janna's hand alighted along the inside of Amanda's thigh, teasing her much the way Tanyee did, never quite actually touching her pussy.

Amanda moaned deeply as Janna's cheeks dimpled and drew the nipple into her mouth. Some of Amanda's anxiety faded, replaced with the pleasure of moment. This was very much unlike Freya. That woman had not been capable of a single tender touch or comment, or at least none that were intended to be enjoyed.

At the same time, Janna was not doing anything to make Amanda cum. It was tender, but it could still be torture if it continued too long.

Now Janna's hand began teasing the edges of Amanda's mound. Janna's lips closed tightly around Amanda's nipple, squeezing and sucking. Amanda could not stop moaning and writhing despite her attempts to control herself. Janna's fingers teased her womanhood again.

It was too much for Amanda to bear. Her pleasure was soaring, and she did not have the will to suppress it. When Janna's finger slid deep into her, she let go, her pussy throbbing so hard it tightened around Janna's single finger with each pulse. Amanda struggled not to let her hips move too much against Janna's hand.

Janna switched to a lighter touch to prolong Amanda's climax. She sucked hard one last time and drew back, letting Amanda's nipple pop noisily from her mouth. Amanda uttered a small gasp as it caused a few more weak throbs from her pussy. "So you did want to cum after all."

Amanda heard amusement in the voice, but humorous rather than mocking. "Yes, Mistress. You never said that I couldn't, you just asked me if I wanted to," she replied in a still breathless voice.

"Now that is more like what I was led to expect. A bit of cheekiness."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Oh, but there is no need for apologies. I'll just simply respond in kind. And you are right, I didn't tell you to hold back from cumming. But could you if I did?"

"Yes, Mistress, I can," Amanda replied.

"You know, I almost did tell you that. I toyed with the idea of testing you to see how long you would last before you begged me to make you cum. All slaves will eventually if you push them far enough."

Amanda said nothing in reply, but wondered if Tanyee had undergone similar treatment at the hands of this woman. She was not finding Janna to be as similar to Freya as she had initially feared. There was no sense of malice as there had been with Freya. Instead, it was more like Janna was simply more aggressive.

As if proving her point, Janna placed her hand upon Amanda's head and pushed. Amanda immediately fell to her knees.

Janna pulled up her dress. The crotch of her undergarment was damp. Janna's fingers slipped under the hem and delicately pulled the fabric back with a slow intake of breath until her lightly furred pussy was bared.

"I did you a very nice favor, Amanda," Janna said with a sultry smile. "So now... this is your world. This is everything to you right now. I expect you to treat it as such."

As Amanda slid forward, she could smell the musk from Janna's folds. The aroma was so strong that she felt like she could not breathe at first when she lowered her face over Janna's sex. It was as if Janna was as excited as Amanda had been, but she simply knew how to hide her emotions better.

Amanda played the tip of her tongue around the inner edges of Janna's pussy, as if repeating something similar to the teasing that she had received. As she drew closer to the prize at the top of Janna's slit, hot puffs of air from her nose blew lightly across Janna's swelling flesh.

Janna shivered and settled back into the sofa, uttering a breathy moan. Her nipples were so hard that they formed two prominent bumps on her blouse. Her body quaked more from excitement than stimulation, which is exactly what she wanted. She did not want the act to go so fast that she felt just the physical pleasure.

Amanda continued moving at a slow pace, licking very lightly now right at Janna's womanhood. She lifted a hand and barely penetrated Janna's tunnel with a fingertip. She then turned her hand around and curled her finger up to tease the tip of Janna's nub as her tongue worked on the shaft.

Janna moaned deeply and writhed. Great gods, she's good! she thought. Now I wish I didn't have to leave so soon.

Janna wished she could take Amanda with her. Or Tanyee. It would have been something familiar to her, something to distract her from any anxiety that she was sure this appointment would cause her.

But for the moment, she could forget her troubles. Even as familiar voices approached from out in the hall, they would not distract her.

Amanda heard Janna starting to breathe harder. She eased a finger into Janna's tunnel, probing gently at first, and then a little harder. She pushed two fingers into Janna's now tightening tunnel, feeling the woman's cunt squeezing about her digits.

The door to the chamber opened.

"... sure this is going to work, Farro?" came Duric's voice in a dubious tone.

"No, I am not sure of anything, my Lord, I told you that from the start," came Farro's voice. "And it's only an idea. I need to talk to Roquan to see if he will be amendable to it in the first place."

Amanda felt a small shiver pass through her. She had not recognized the other voice. It must have been someone to whom Duric had not introduced her yet. The next moment, she found it vaguely amusing that she no longer thought anything of other people walking in on her while she was having sex. Another old Earth sensibility that had been driven from her by her training.

"Ah, Janna, you're back," said Duric. "And it didn't take you long to find my new slave."

"Oh, my," came Farro's voice again, in a tone that was a mixture of shock and curiosity. Amanda had no way of knowing, but this was the first time he had walked in on Janna being serviced in this manner. He wasn't sure where to put his eyes. "Perhaps I should return later..."

"No, no, Farro, I've told you a hundred times already that I don't stand on such formalities."

"I was thinking more of Janna's... um, modesty."

Duric laughed loudly.

"Oh, is that what you think of it?" Janna asked. There was an obvious teasing quality to it despite how breathless she was in her excitement.

"So you can understand me? From the way you looked, I didn't think you'd notice either of us."

"Mmm... a-almost... this one is good..."

Amanda was relieved to hear some praise for a change.

Her fingers started working in and out of Janna's cunt, thrusting slowly and softly at first. She pressed her tongue against Janna's slit, licking harder, her lips closing around Janna's womanhood.

"Oh my..." Janna whispered huskily as she began to pant.

"Anyway, Farro, with time as short as it, we need every opportunity," said Duric in a more serious tone.

Farro's gaze lingered on Janna for a moment longer. He shifted his eyes back to Duric and cleared his throat awkwardly. "Um, understood, my Lord."

"So just how do you expect to transport all those troops in that manner? Has that even been done before?"

"That's the trick, you see. It's been done, but not clandestinely."

"I don't follow you."

"We need to make sure this does not get back to the Emperor. If he knew that a Portal was being opened so close to the Palace at just that time..."

Duric frowned. "But surely they won't know where it's coming from or what's being transported."

"At that point, I think the Emperor could take a good guess. Even if he does not suspect an actual army being transported in this manner, he will be suspicious and may send soldiers to investigate. That will destroy the element of surprise."

During the Conclave, when she had acted as Roquan's "spy," Amanda had learned how to listen even when her concentration was focused on the sexual act. Thus she managed to pick up on what Duric and Farro were saying. It was even easier now as no one was sexually stimulating her directly. That always made it harder to concentrate.

Amanda was growing intrigued with what they were saying. Part of it was simply her own thirst for more knowledge. Part of it was a need to find out more about what was essentially the reason for her being here in the first place.

"Then if we want it to be a viable option..." Duric began. Amanda heard his voice drifting off to the side, then behind her. "... we have to make sure it is done in complete secrecy. Even more so than building the army in the first place."

"Yes, especially since it is our only option, my Lord, for getting an army to the Imperium in the time you want," said Farro. "Unless you want them to start marching now, which they cannot because they are not ready."

There was a pause before Duric said, "So you're really telling me that we have to make it work."

"That is the gist of it, yes."

Amanda heard movement behind her. She soon felt Duric's hand touching her rear, squeezing one of her ass cheeks and coaxing her into raising her hips. Amanda dutifully obeyed the silent command, adopting a near all-fours position save for the one hand at Janna's pussy.

Amanda tried to pay little attention to Duric's touch as she heard Janna's moans escalating, her pussy squeezing more tightly around Amanda's fingers. She felt Janna's hand move, her fingers curling into Amanda's hair as she breathed harder.

Amanda tried not to move too fast now. She wanted to hear more of what Duric and Farro had to say. Unfortunately, Duric's hand now strayed between Amanda's thighs, fingers playing in Amanda's helplessly exposed pussy. It was not long before there was a gentle wet sound of Amanda's renewed arousal.

"I'm sure you'll come up with something, Farro," said Duric.

Farro sighed. "I do hope your faith in me is not seriously misplaced."

"You say that every time I talk to you, it appears."

"The sentiment has not yet changed. When it does, I will inform you."

Duric snorted. "Had this been any other context, I would say you were finally developing a sense of humor."

Amanda suddenly felt Janna's hand push against the back of her head, shoving her face into Janna's pussy with a strained cry of, "Oh, gods, Amanda!"

Amanda had been so intent on trying to hear the other two that she had strung Janna along a little too long. She pressed her mouth to Janna's mound and licked hard, her fingers sliding deeper into Janna's tunnel.

Farro said something at that point, something with a sarcastic edge to it, but Amanda did not hear it. It had been drowned out by Janna's cry as she came. A brief, hot squirt of fluid splashed hard against Amanda's face unexpectedly. Janna was moaning and gasping, her hips trying to buck with the force of her climax.

"Good gods..." said Farro softly in a combination of embarrassment and awe.

Janna finally grew still as Amanda slowly drew back. Amanda's face was dripping, and she was panting lightly as Duric continued stroking her with his hand. Janna took a moment to recover her breath before turning her head and giving Farro a smirk. "Was that at her prowess or me squirting?"

Farro blinked, his cheeks growing faintly pink from Janna's boldness. Duric simply laughed and slipped a finger into Amanda's tunnel, pumping it in and out quickly. Amanda closed her eyes and moaned, remaining on all fours until she was told to stand.

Janna reached forward and cupped her hand under Amanda's chin. "Now there you go, making me have to fetch some clean underthings," she said with a grin. "That was very good, Amanda. Not many can make me squirt like that. Too bad I have to head abroad later today."

"Thank you, Mistress," Amanda said. Yes, Janna was definitely nothing like Freya when it came down to it. Janna was just playing a role for a little fun.

Janna stood and adjusted her dress. "I'll leave you two alone so Farro doesn't have to be embarrassed over me again."

"Oh, now, see here..." Farro began protesting, but Janna winked at him and headed out the door.

Duric was still chuckling when he gestured to Farro. "Hey, now, why not take advantage of the moment? Amanda here is perfectly situated at the moment for either of two activities."

Farro looked back over to Amanda and took a slow, deep breath. He always did find the sight of Tanyee arousing, and for some reason, Amanda doubly so. It was likely just the fact that she was new. Unlike Duric, he was not quite as excited by her youth.

"Actually, my Lord, I'd rather discuss the matter of your army in more detail with you, to be honest," replied Farro.

Amanda shared the sentiment. She wanted to hear more about this.

Instead, Duric began pumping two fingers into Amanda's pussy now, forcing her to tense again so her pleasure did not rise too fast. "Come now, Farro, you've been working all morning without even a break for your midday meal. You deserve a little bit of a respite."

Duric pressed his free hand to Amanda's back and made her rock back and forth against his fingers, forcing them to plunge deeper into her. Amanda panted softly as she picked up the pace herself.

Farro found it difficult to resist. He glanced at the door as if expecting Janna to walk back in before stepping across the room. He still felt the need for some privacy in matters of this sort. He would have felt rather self-conscious if Janna had still been there.

Duric saw where Farro was going and withdrew his fingers from her. As Farro came up behind Amanda, Duric stepped towards the sofa and sat down. He reached under it and pulled out a small towel. He cleaned off his fingers and then gently dabbed at Amanda's face.

Amanda heard Farro's clothing slide off, sending a shiver of anticipation through her. Even so, she still wished she had had the opportunity to hear more of their conversation.

"Nudge her forward a little, Farro," Duric said as he slipped off his clothes from below the waist.

Amanda crawled forward until she was close enough to take Duric's expanding cock into her mouth. At the same time, Farro slid into her from behind, and she was soon rocked slowly back and forth between the two of them.

Even as she focused on her task, her mind was off thinking about the implications of what was happening. Tongue and lips moved gracefully down Duric's manhood, and her tunnel tightened around Farro as he thrusted, yet all the while her mind was on those scrolls. She hoped Duric would give them back to her soon. She wanted to know if anything like this had happened in the past that could give her better insight into the present.

Farro began moving faster rather sooner than Amanda had expected. She could hear Farro's groans and grunts growing louder. He didn't seem to want to take quite as long at this as Duric might have. Amanda tried not to hurry Duric along, but Farro was causing her to rock faster, and thus her lips slid up and down Duric's shaft faster.

"I'm going to make sure you take the time to really relax later on, Farro," Duric called out as he stroked Amanda's hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.