The Overlords' Gambit - Cover

The Overlords' Gambit

Copyright© 2007 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Amanda finds that life on Narlass is never going to be as simple as she hopes. The intrigue and conspiracy are far from over, and she will be pulled into events that go beyond what she had ever imagined. The Overlords plot to take down an Emperor, but he is forewarned. And now the Nobility are poised to step into the fray. Is civil war on the horizon? As for the merchant Jollis, he seems to have his OWN agenda.<br>Note: 3rd story in the Narlass series. You should read the previous stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Clans as an alternate societal structure to the feudal Kingdoms of old had existed for nearly a millennium before the formal founding of Oceanus, but did not truly gain prominence until Oceanus rose in power and prestige during the first few decades of its existence. Within a century from its founding, Oceanus had managed to export its brand of Clan structure to nearly all of Narlass.

A Clan can be best defined as a group of people with a common heritage. Note that "heritage" is used loosely. Rarely are more than a quarter of the members of a Clan actually blood kin. Many have come into the Clan through marriage, as intermarriage with other Clans as a means of securing alliances is common throughout Narlass, not just Oceanus.

A member of a Clan takes the title of his Clan as part of his surname. The surname is then given a short one- or two-letter prefix according to his chosen career or profession. For example, a member of the Rodas Clan that chooses to become a Healer will have the surname G'rodas. If that person became a Mage, it would be Q'rodas. If he were Nobility, it would be K'rodas. Note that the "Q" prefix is pronounced with a very slight "w" sound following it to better distinguish it from the "K" prefix in speech.

This method of surname designation was the major contribution of Oceanus to Clan structure, and reflected the fact that Oceanus wished to relax the old "rule" that all members of a Clan had to continue along the same career path. While it is true that there are some Clan careers that tend to encourage this old rule to continue (the Nobility being a prime example), for the most part there is no stigma attached to seeking a career path that is different from the majority of a person's Clan.

But where Oceanus' influence simplified things in some areas, it made them more complex in others.

Forms of address tend to vary according to situation. Nobility tend to prefer the surname used in formal conversation, or in the opening of a negotiation and then change to the given name once initial greeting protocol is satisfied. Overlords tend to prefer their given name used in all circumstances as means of downplaying their influence in Oceanus society and to make it clear they do not elevate themselves to the same level as the Nobility. Yet it is considered proper to use the surname at all times for the Emperor and for Mages in high standing.

Many variations of this are used to imply specific negative feelings towards the one addressed. For example, when...


Amanda heard a soft noise at the entrance to her room. She looked up, the chain attached to her collar tinkling softly.

Sirinna stood at the threshold, having swept the curtain aside with one hand. She smiled softly at Amanda. "You have been requested this evening."

Amanda managed not to sigh. She rolled up the scroll she had been reading and carefully put it away under the bed. She sat up just as Sirinna came over to her. "Hopefully he will not make me quite as sore this time," Amanda said in a resigned voice.

"It is not Master Lanno that wishes you this evening." Sirinna stepped over to the post in the center of the room. She touched her fingers to the lock holding the other end of the chain in place. The spell upon it recognized her and opened. She took the end of the chain in her hands and gestured for Amanda to rise.

Amanda tilted her head slightly and stood. Her eyes widened a touch in anticipation. "Master Jollis?"

Sirinna twirled a finger. Amanda dutifully turned and crossed her wrists behind her back.

"Master Roquan has requested you this evening, Amanda." There was a hint of eagerness in Sirinna's voice as she secured the leather cuffs to Amanda's wrists. She snapped the chain lightly once. As Amanda turned around, she smiled. "He also mentioned he wished to speak with you about something."

Amanda was a little disappointed that Jollis had not requested her. He had stopped requesting her since the last time. Yet Roquan wanting her was certainly better than Lanno wanting her. She was grateful to the Overlord for that. But now she had an uneasy feeling about what Roquan had to say to her.

Sirinna sensed Amanda's nervousness. "It is common for Master Roquan to summon a Trainee for an evening, and spend some time afterward discussing his own observations as to how her Training is coming along. He has had nothing bad to say about you, Amanda, so I don't think you really need to be worried."

Amanda nodded slightly and remained silent. Still, she could not completely shrug off the sense of dread that had come over her. She was sure that the Overlord was going to punish her for something. Perhaps Lanno had discovered that she had not had the Draught and had complained to Roquan about it. Now she was going to be called to task for not doing enough to protect the secret.

Sirinna raised a hand and lay it lightly against Amanda's cheek. Amanda looked up into her eyes. "It's okay, Amanda. Really, he has no reason to be upset with you. You have been doing very well in your training. You are further along than most Trainees I've ever had."

Amanda managed a ghost of a smile. "Thank you. I hope he sees it that way as well."

Sirinna reached down and gave Amanda a light kiss on her lips. Amanda felt a tingle pass through her sex. She wished she could stay and spend the evening with Sirinna, just the two of them sharing their own pleasure as lovers rather than Trainer and Trainee.

Sirinna gestured and gave the chain another snap. Amanda started out ahead of her Mistress.

Amanda let the notion of being with Sirinna play through her head. It made the tingle turn to a slow heat, so she would be ready for the Overlord by the time she got there. Yet it was not until images of being with Jollis also rose up unbidden that she felt her heat turn to a burn.

By the time she had walked the distance along the side road of the Manor and turned down the one that led past Roquan's quarters, her folds were damp and her nipples had hardened. Now thoughts of both Sirinna and Jollis played through her mind. She was confused and worried as to why the both of them could conjure such strong reactions from her.

If nothing else, it at least had her most thoroughly aroused by the time they stepped into Roquan's quarters.

Moments after stepping towards the center of the outer chamber, Roquan emerged from his bedchamber. Amanda's gaze shifted to his form, lingering on the broad shoulders and the bit of powerful chest exposed between the folds of the satin robe that clung to his muscular frame.

Roquan lingered just inside the entrance, his eyes flicking over Amanda's body, undisguised desire in his dark eyes. Amanda caught the glance, drawing in a deep breath and letting it go slowly through her nose. She felt her arousal spike, as it always did when someone showed obvious appreciation for her in this manner.

Sirinna undid the cuffs and detached the chain. Amanda set aside her worries for the moment. Roquan wanted a proper slave for the evening, and she was determined to satisfy that. And now she had her own need as well.

She kept her own smoldering eyes upon Roquan for a few moments longer as she dropped slowly to her knees. It was as if she were delaying for as long as possible the moment when she needed to shift into a totally submissive role. It was not until she had placed her hands palm-up on her thighs that she finally lowered her head and remained still.

"She is yours for the evening, Master Roquan," Sirinna said, a hint of pride in her voice as always whenever she gave Amanda to her Overlord. "Please treat her well, and may she bring you great pleasure."

Roquan nodded once. Sirinna smiled and quickly left.

The Overlord cast his eyes down upon the still form of Amanda, and for a few moments was as motionless as his slave.

It was something that he would never, ever admit. He was only beginning to realize it himself. He was developing some feelings towards the girl, something he had vowed never to do again once he had realized that he had done the same with Sirinna before that.

Not that it affected what he wanted of her. He wanted Amanda to become a proper slave, no matter what. If he had thought the scrolls she had requested would be too much of a distraction from this goal, he would have refused her request. It was only that he believed Amanda to be capable of handling both that he had acquiesced.

Even that night was proof of how she held a special place for him. The manner in which he planned to speak with Amanda after their tryst went beyond what he had ever done with his slaves. Especially one that was still a Trainee. Normally he would simply inform the Trainer directly and leave it to her to inform her Trainee.

Roquan listened. He could hear Amanda's breathing. It was just enough off from normal to tell him that she was already rather sexually aroused. This was a very promising start if she were to please Duric properly.

At the same time, Roquan wished to be sure.

"Stand."

Amanda swiftly rose to her feet, and raised her sultry eyes to Roquan's.

"Feet apart."

Her feet slid apart. Moisture glistened in her slit. Roquan heard her breathing turn to a light pant, as if in anticipation.

Roquan stepped to one side of Amanda. He lifted a strong hand to one of her breasts, cupping it lightly and giving it a firm squeeze. Amanda let her breath go as a ragged sigh, her eyes half-lidded. He played with her breast for a few moments, rubbing and tweaking her nipple lightly. He was rewarded with a low moan.

His hand left her breast and slipped over her mound. Amanda's panting elevated. He let a finger stray into her folds and tease her womanhood. Amanda shivered in pleasure.

Roquan paused a moment, one finger still on her nub. He considered, then lay a hand on her rear. He felt Amanda tremble and heard her utter a very tiny gasp. Her body seemed to tense in anticipation. His finger probed her a little further and found more slippery wetness.

"You're excited just in anticipation of it," Roquan stated. There was a slight amount of amusement to his voice.

Amanda said nothing in return. She had not been directly addressed with a question. It was not her place to say anything at the moment.

Roquan drew back his hand and began to lightly spank Amanda's behind. Amanda uttered a small yelp with the first blow but held her tongue through the others. By the time Roquan had stopped at ten slaps of his hand, she was panting heavily. His finger sunk more deeply into her, eliciting a long, low moan from her.

Amanda swallowed, her body quivering. She still had no idea why such a thing excited her.

Roquan removed his hands from her and stepped in front of her. Amanda opened her eyes fully. Her gaze flicked down briefly, and she felt a new wave of heat spread over her skin. His robe was rather loosely sashed, and his quite obvious erection was poking out between the folds.

"Look at me, Amanda," said Roquan.

Amanda's gaze met his. Her eyes were dark and desirous now, her own lust having been kindled by the sight of the Overlord's manhood. Roquan realized this himself, and was quite pleased by it.

He took her hand. "I wish you to pleasure me at the same time I pleasure you. You will hold yourself back from orgasm until I tell you."

"Yes, Master," Amanda said, a husky edge to her voice. So was that it? A test of what she had learned in the latest part of her training? She relaxed a little. This was something he had done before.

And yet, something still bothered her. Something about the look in his eyes...

Roquan was indeed slightly troubled. He was not at all sure how Amanda would react to being told she had been contracted to a client. He was not sure why it should matter to him, for she was a slave and thus not expected to have a say in the matter.

Yet he was not at all sure that Duric would truly enjoy having Amanda as a slave. That troubled him most of all.

Roquan took her hand and led her into the bedchamber. Amanda's heart began to pound. She always felt a little nervous in his presence, even as much as she wanted to have this encounter with him. Roquan knew how to pleasure her well, and she felt she did a fair job in return.

Roquan opened his robe and slipped it from his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Amanda's breath caught as her eyes beheld his sculpted nude form. Whatever she may feel about him personally, she felt very attracted to him physically when it came down to this. Once she had gotten over her initial fears of him at the deflowering, it had become easier for her to desire him.

Most of all, she was never worried about him hurting her.

Roquan lay down on the bed, his cock fully erect and pulsing lightly as he positioned himself upon the furs. He summoned Amanda to her with a single gesture of his hand.

Amanda climbed on the bed and turned herself around, quickly positioning herself over him. A little too quickly.

"Easy, Amanda," Roquan said firmly. "Always take your time unless you are told otherwise."

"Yes, Master," Amanda said a little sheepishly, the breathlessness in her voice betraying her increasing need.

Amanda settled over Roquan. She shivered as she felt his hands slide along the insides of her spread thighs and then over her hips. She took his cock in her fingers, curling them around the shaft and lightly squeezing it. She sensed the Overlord waiting for her, his hands still resting unmoving on her hips.

She dipped her head down and pressed her lips against the crown of his manhood, giving it a light kiss and a few furtive licks before letting it penetrate her mouth. She closed her eyes as he slid past her lips, a slightly musky scent filling her nose. She cupped his balls in her free hand, massaging them gently.

Amanda heard a very faint sigh of pleasure from Roquan just before his hand pulled her hips downward. She let her knees spread a little further apart as she descended. A ripple passed through her body as his tongue began to tease her folds.

Amanda tensed her muscles as she had been trained to do. She was nowhere near finished with this phase of her training, but she was going to do her absolute best. Roquan would expect nothing less of her.

She returned her attention to Roquan's cock. Performing the act in this position required a different technique, one that she had not had a lot of chance to practice before Roquan no longer had any male slaves.

Amanda's head bobbed slowly up and down, each time taking Roquan's manhood into her mouth as far as she could, lips sealed firmly around his girth. Her fingers gently curled around the base of his balls. She quickened her pace for a few moments, stroking him more deeply.

Roquan stroked her womanhood with broad sweeps of the flat of his tongue. Amanda's breath quickened, her body shuddering as her pleasure rose. This was the first time she had to keep track of so many things at once while keeping her muscles properly tensed. She was trying not to over-think it.

Amanda lifted her head up and let Roquan's cock slip from her mouth. She drew his cock back, exposing the underside to her tongue. Slowly she licked the length of his shaft, keeping her tongue firmly pressed to his hard flesh.

She felt a finger slip into her tunnel, then a second one. Amanda moaned softly, her eyes closing as she licked at the sensitive spot below the head. She felt a tremor from his body as her tongue swirled about sensitive flesh. His fingers moved back and forth, penetrating her tight wetness as the tip of his tongue lashed quickly at her womanhood.

Amanda panted as she managed to maintain the tension on her pussy and not let herself rise too quickly. She took him back inside, pumping her mouth faster on his cock. Her fingers wrapped around him and stroked the bottom half of his cock at the same time. The fingers of her other hand tightened a bit as she felt the tension on his balls increase.

Roquan was panting as well, his breath hot against her sensitive folds. His own pleasure rose steadily now, though slowly. He had never told her, but Amanda was the best out of all his slaves in this regard. While all slaves were taught the techniques to prolong the rise to a male's orgasm, for some reason Amanda had mastered it better than the others.

In fact, there were other areas that Amanda's skills seemed to surpass or were about to surpass those of the others. Sometime he wondered if that had anything to do with the fact that she never had the Draught.

And it seemed her mastery of muscle control was to follow the same route.

Roquan eased a third finger into her and began pumping them in and out of her at an increasingly faster rate. He replaced his tongue with the fingertips of his other hand, flicking back and forth as fast as he could on her womanhood.

Amanda shuddered. She panted hard as her pleasure rose precipitously. It took a great deal of willpower to remain focused on keeping the tension in her muscles. For a moment she thought she had lost the battle when she felt as if she were about to crest over into orgasm.

She managed to stop it and pull herself back, yet Roquan's fingers continued working her pussy without mercy. Breathing hard, she bobbed her head up and down faster on his cock, trying to keep the pace steady despite her need.

She was rewarded with a slight faltering of Roquan's rhythm as he became distracted at his own intense pleasure, hovering near the point of no return, only Amanda's skilled fingers keeping him from going further.

Amanda continued like this until she could hear Roquan panting hard, straining at the edge. Amanda tilted her head slightly and took his cock deeply into her mouth as she let go of his balls. Roquan uttered a loud groan, his fingers faltering again as his manhood erupted in her mouth.

Amanda closed her eyes, panting hard as he came, streams of his hot seed squirting over her tongue. She drew her head up, squeezing his cock and milking him through the latter part of his now fading orgasm. Despite the angle, she managed not to spill a single drop from her lips as she drew her mouth up his shaft. She angled her head back a bit as the head of his now softening cock popped out from between her lips. She let only one drop ooze out, yet as soon as she swallowed, she caught it with her tongue before it could dribble down her chin.

Now that his pleasure was concluded, however, he resumed the relentless assault on her sex. Amanda moaned, her body shivering hard. Her muscles ached as she hovered excruciatingly close to climax. This was supposed to be the sign that she should ease off before she strained herself, but she wanted to keep going a little longer. She wanted to impress Roquan and show him she could do it.

She wanted to show him she could at least act the part of a good slave.

Roquan was dutifully impressed. Most Trainees would have broken down and cum by this point, either through lack of willpower or lack of adequate muscle control. Yet he knew she was likely reaching her limit, and perhaps trying to go beyond it.

"Cum."

Amanda almost did not hear it at first, and it took her a few seconds to let go of her muscles. The next moment her pussy throbbed hard. She impaled herself further on his fingers, whimpering as she climaxed. Finally, when it began to wane, her head drooped and she was panting for breath.

Roquan relented, but slowly, keeping her orgasm going at a low level for a few moments longer. Amanda moaned between gasps until his fingers finally withdrew, leaving her with a lingering but not unpleasant ache deep in her sex.

"You have done very well, Amanda," Roquan said with genuine appreciation in his voice.

"Thank you, Master," Amanda replied, still slightly out of breath.

"Lie beside me."

Amanda felt a bit of her initial apprehension returning. If he were intending to speak with her, this was the time he would do it.

She turned herself around on the bed and settled down next to him. She snuggled her soft body against his firm one, draping an arm across his chest. She felt Roquan slide an arm around her and draw her close to him, his body heat warming her.

Roquan remained silent for a long while, the only sound the steady flow of his breath as his chest rose and fell under Amanda's arm. Yes, Amanda had shown great skill. Of that there was no doubt. Yet after all this time there was still something missing from her performance.

It was enthusiasm. Or rather, obvious enthusiasm. Amanda did everything that was expected and asked of her. She was very obedient and accommodating. For some clients, that was enough. Yet many wanted a slave that was perky and happy, someone that appeared to take great pleasure in the act of obedience. Amanda had yet to exhibit this, and now Roquan was concerned that Duric would be disappointed with her.

"Master?"

Roquan was abruptly brought out of his reverie. "Yes, Amanda?"

"May I ask a question?"

Roquan inwardly sighed. He knew what it was. Sirinna most likely let it be known that he wanted to speak to her. Now she was impatient to know what it was. "Yes, you may."

"Mistress Sirinna mentioned you wanted to talk to me about something, Master," Amanda said, a slight quaver to her voice. "What was it?"

Roquan's instinct was to admonish her for speaking out of turn, but he decided against it.

If this had been several moons ago, before Amanda had arrived and before the Emperor had disrupted his Manor, he would simply inform her she was being contracted to a client and accept no further discussion on it. He was the Overlord, and she was the slave. She was effectively a commodity. Yes, he cared very much for the well-being of his slaves, but they must know their place. They must accept that others control their destiny.

Yet he had already violated that unspoken rule with Amanda. He had confided in her things during the Conclave that he would tell no slave. And he could not forget that it had been her that had pieced together what the Draught of Forgetfulness did in addition to the stated purpose of wiping previous memories.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.