The Overlords' Gambit
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by A Strange Geek

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amanda finds that life on Narlass is never going to be as simple as she hopes. The intrigue and conspiracy are far from over, and she will be pulled into events that go beyond what she had ever imagined. The Overlords plot to take down an Emperor, but he is forewarned. And now the Nobility are poised to step into the fray. Is civil war on the horizon? As for the merchant Jollis, he seems to have his OWN agenda.<br>Note: 3rd story in the Narlass series. You should read the previous stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

A tiny nudge at her shoulder made Amanda blink once and turn her head. "Huh?"

A naked young woman with very light blonde hair, shimmering almost platinum from the sunlight diffusing softly through the skylights above her, smiled gently at her charge and lover. "Master Vanlo asked you a question, Amanda," she said softly, smiling, her hand still lightly stroking Amanda's luxurious black hair.

"Oh..." Amanda turned her cloudy eyes towards the tall and wizened form of the Healer, her cheeks flushing, looking quite prominent against the smooth and fair color of her naked body. "I'm sorry, Master Vanlo, what was the question?"

The crinkled and kindly face of Vanlo smiled gently, looking up at Amanda as she sat on his examination table. One of her legs was extended, the foot lying in the lap of Vanlo's long robes as he sat next to the examination table, his age-spotted fingers pressing lightly against a faint scar in the calf. "Simply whether or not what I am doing is causing you discomfort," he repeated with a trace of amusement in his voice. "Since your mind wandered a bit, I believe it is a safe bet to say that it does not."

Amanda managed a weak smile. "No discomfort, Master Vanlo... Actually, I thought it healed rather well."

Vanlo gave a simple nod, as his eyes had already dropped back down to Amanda's leg, his fingers tracing the small, slightly jagged scar. He knew from Amanda's point of view, it was a well-healed wound. Caused by an assassin's arrow nearly a whole moon before -- or just under four weeks in Amanda's time reckoning -- it had almost caused Amanda to bleed to death. The fact that she had survived and that her leg was now working as it should was likely all that she needed.

However, it was not all that Roquan needed.

Each of Roquan's slaves was an important commodity. They had to be as perfect in appearance as possible. Even a small scar like this could potentially mar a future contract. While Amanda was far from graduating as a full slave -- as she still had a Trainee collar around her neck -- the longer a scar like this remained, the harder it was to eliminate. Vanlo had already reduced the original scar to this, but this last bit remained stubborn and would not fade any further under his treatments.

Amanda was oblivious to any of this. If anything, she wanted the scar to stay. She wanted the reminder of what had happened to her and what she had helped do. She felt some pride in what she had managed to accomplish for the Overlord.

She felt another nudge at her shoulder and looked up questioningly at her lover and Mistress.

"Something wrong?" Sirinna asked, concern in her face as well as her voice.

Amanda paused a moment, glancing from her to Vanlo and back again. "May I talk to you about it later, Mistress?"

Sirinna paused a moment, then nodded slowly.

Amanda felt her foot being lifted and then lowered, letting her leg fall back against the side of the examination table. Vanlo gave her a gentle smile and rose from his chair. He stroked his long, gray beard thoughtfully. "Indeed. It has healed quite well. I will need to think on this a bit more, Amanda, before I call you in for another treatment."

"Is something the matter, Master Vanlo?" Sirinna asked. She lay her hand tenderly on one of Amanda's shoulders.

"Not at all, my dear."

Sirinna paused a moment and glanced at Amanda's leg herself. "The scar is not going down any further, is it, Master?"

Vanlo had to allow himself a small smile. That was rather bold for someone like Sirinna, as loyal to a fault as she was to her slave training. Roquan was not the only one that was seeing a streak of independence growing in Roquan's best Trainer. Vanlo was simply not as upset about it as Roquan often was. "It is proving to be a bit resilient to my normal treatments, yes."

Amanda gave both of them a puzzled look, but neither seemed to take notice of her. She quietly resented that. While she had made strides to be treated a little better than a common slave would be, sometimes people still lapsed into old patterns of treating her as if she were not there. She realized that this was just business as usual, but she had secretly hoped that her actions for Roquan during the Conclave might have earned her some additional consideration.

This was a mask for the true issue. What she really wanted was to shed some of her Trainee status. Her training had been accelerated prior to the Overlord Conclave, and she had done very well at it. She had learned sexual techniques and endurance in a fraction of the time that slaves normally did. She had hoped that would have earned her some additional privileges.

Instead, she still had her collar. She was still led around outside by a chain. She still had to have her hands bound behind her whenever she was outside and not actively training. And then there was the last problem, the one that really irked her.

"It is not a concern," Vanlo said as he turned away. Once his face was out of sight of the others, he let it reflect a little of the pain that was throbbing in his temples. He walked slowly to a counter top and started putting away the vials that contained ingredients for mixing his latest salve for the scar. "I shall do some more research, and come up with an altered formula for the salve. She is yours again, Sirinna."

Sirinna nodded slowly. She was unsatisfied with the answer, but knew not to question him further. She came around so that she was facing Amanda and gestured to her. With a small sigh through her nose, Amanda pushed herself off the examination table and automatically turned and crossed her wrists behind her back. Sirinna secured the leather cuffs to Amanda's wrists and reattached the chain to her collar. She gave the chain a light snap, and Amanda dutifully walked out ahead of her and into the light of day.

"Now, what's bothering you, Amanda?" Sirinna asked as they headed towards the main path.

"I'm not sure I should tell you, Mistress. You'll think it wasn't important."

"We've talked about that before," Sirinna said with gentle admonishment in her voice. "Everything you tell me is important."

"Yes, but not more important than my slave training."

"You know how I feel about that. It is important, but your happiness is equally important to me."

There was a long pause as they turned down the path towards their shared quarters at the southwest corner of the Manor. "I think Master Roquan forgot," she finally said.

"Forgot what, Amanda?"

"To keep his promise to me."

Had this been a moon ago, Sirinna would have immediately snapped the chain and lectured Amanda on having proper respect for the Overlord. To suggest that he would go back on his word was tantamount to insulting him. But things had changed since then, and she held back. "Go on," was all she said in response.

"He promised to get those scrolls for me to read. I haven't seen them yet, and he's always too busy nowadays for me to talk to him."

Amanda let the resentment show openly in her voice. She didn't care if she got in trouble for it. She could accept being a slave. She could accept that her primary purpose in life was to provide sexual pleasure for others. She could not accept letting her intelligence go unused. During the Conclave, she did not care for being put into harm's way, but at least she got to think for herself.

All she wanted to do was educate herself on the world in which she had to live for the rest of her life.

Sirinna admitted that she did not completely understand Amanda's desires. While it was true that some clients liked slaves to be versed in some intellectual matters -- and Roquan valued intelligence in his slaves anyway -- that was something which was always determined by the client and the Overlord, never the slave.

At the same time, she loved Amanda and wanted to see her happy. And she knew that Roquan had indeed agreed to provide the scrolls that Amanda wanted.

"It takes time to procure such things, Amanda. He cannot give you his copies, he needs those himself. He has to have the Writing Guild pen copies for him and send them to the Manor."

Amanda sighed. She knew that the technology of this world was more "primitive" than the Earth she was from, but she also knew they had magic. She wanted to say that they could use magic to speed delivery of the scrolls, but she knew that to do such a thing just because a mere slave wanted them was likely unheard of.

It was the same conflict that she had been dealing with since the end of the Conclave. The knowledge that she should know her place in this world was at odds with her desire to better herself.

As their residence came into view ahead of them, accompanied by the gentle roar of the ocean, Sirinna gave the chain a snap to stop Amanda. She came around and faced her lover. In a gentle voice she said, "Please, Amanda, be patient. Master Roquan has been very busy since the Conclave decided to give him their support."

"Do you have any idea what he's doing, Mistress?"

"No, not really. Only what you've told me."

"Master Roquan hasn't told you anything?"

"No."

"But he's called on you in the evenings quite a bit recently." There was a trace of resentment in her voice at this as well. Evenings were the only time that they had together, where they could be just lovers and not Trainer and Trainee. Yet Roquan was calling on her "services" almost every other night now.

"Yes, but not for talking," Sirinna said with a soft smile. She hesitated a moment as if considering her next words before continuing. "He's feeling a little... stressed. I've been helping him relax a little."

Amanda paused before nodding once. As much as she hated to admit it, it made sense to her. She knew the Overlords had agreed on nothing short of an overthrow of the current Emperor of Oceanus. Roquan had claimed to Amanda that he intended it to be bloodless. She couldn't understand how that was possible, given that the Emperor probably already knew that the Overlords were plotting against him.

It was something she tried not to dwell on. She had had her fill of political intrigue, enough to last her a lifetime. She didn't want to be part of that again. But it was hard not to worry.

And it was easy for Sirinna to pick up on this, as well as she knew her Trainee and lover. "There's no need to be so concerned about it. Master Roquan knows what he is doing. But it means that much of his attention is focused on it. He has to be allowed to do what he thinks is best for us."

Amanda nodded at this again. Still, she had her own ideas about what she thought was best for herself, and she was not at all sure that they were in sync with the Overlord's priorities. In fact, she was sure that they were not.

And if he knew what he was doing, he wouldn't have needed my help in the first place during the Conclave, Amanda thought, not daring to voice that aloud. As much as she knew Sirinna loved her, Sirinna was also her Trainer, and a statement like that would have earned her a paddling.

"Come along, Amanda, it's getting close to the midday meal," Sirinna said, gesturing rather than tugging on the chain, much to Amanda's relief. "We have a lot to do this afternoon."

Amanda looked at Sirinna in surprise as she started to walk again. "We do?"

"Yes. Remember, I told you this morning, we were going to start you on the next major part of your training."

"Oh, um, yes," Amanda said awkwardly.

"You forgot what I told you, didn't you?"

Amanda sighed. "Yes, Mistress."

They came to the door to their quarters, a set of connected circular structures made from wood poles and thatch. Sirinna reached forward and opened the door, letting her charge in first. Inside, a large bed was located under a wide window that faced the ocean, a cool breeze blowing in from the water. Opposite her, a veiled doorway led to Amanda's room.

Before Amanda could get more then halfway there, Sirinna snapped the chain sharply.

"Do you remember anything that I told you this morning, Amanda?"

Amanda immediately detected the change in Sirinna's tone. "No, Mistress," she said resignedly.

"I did tell you that it was important for you to listen, didn't I?"

"I think you did, yes, Mistress."

A despondent sigh. "Bend over, Amanda."

Amanda was already in the position by the time the words finished coming out of Sirinna's mouth. She did not brace herself. A good slave simply accepted punishment and did nothing to try to diminish it or get out of it. She winced each time Sirinna's hand slapped one of her ass cheeks but made not a sound nor shed a single tear. She received five swats on each cheek.

"Stand."

Amanda straightened and silently cursed when she felt warm dampness in her sex.

Sirinna stepped around in front of Amanda. She gave Amanda an admonishing gaze and spoke in a serious voice. "Remember what I told you, Amanda. Indiscretions are tolerated less the further you are in your training."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sirinna reached up and stroked Amanda's hair. "I don't like having to punish you."

"I know, Mistress," Amanda said in a lower voice.

Sirinna smiled softly and released Amanda from the cuffs and chain. "I'll tell you again what we're going to be doing," she said as she slipped the items under her bed. "Now please, Amanda, pay attention to me this time."

"I will, Mistress, I'm sorry."

"The next thing I'm going to start teaching you is orgasm control. You know how I have been giving you those exercises to do the past week?"

Amanda nodded. She remembered them well because they left her sore in odd places the first two days she did them before she realized she was doing them wrong. The exercises were hard to do at first because she had not been consciously aware of the muscle until after some coaxing.

"That's was in preparation for this. You can use those muscles to control how quickly you cum. You can use it to slow down your buildup towards release, or stop from cumming altogether. Or you can go the other way and speed up your orgasm. Some are able to achieve enough control to use it to stimulate themselves to climax without touching themselves. Not many are able to get to that point, so don't worry if you don't make it."

Amanda just nodded again. She was not surprised that this information had not stuck with her that morning. With everything she had on her mind, plus the complexity of this task, it was little wonder she had forgotten most of it soon after it had been told to her.

"What's important, Amanda, and this is where you need to listen carefully... don't attempt more than you think you're ready for. The last thing you want to do is seriously strain that sort of muscle, because it takes awhile for it to heal, even with the help of someone like Master Vanlo."

That was another thing that was weighing heavily on Amanda's mind. She was sure that there was something wrong with Vanlo. He didn't seem to have the same spirit he once did. It was clear during the examination that he had given her that morning. He had ended it rather abruptly, without even so much as giving them a final smile and good wishes as they left like he used to do.

She was frustrated. She was coming to like more people here in the Manor than perhaps she had intended. She was becoming more part of the Manor than she had expected. Until now she had not seen past the blinders of her relationship with Sirinna, which had been her sole reason for staying in Narlass and becoming a slave.

Amanda suddenly felt a touch on her arm. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Are you sure you're listening, Amanda?" asked Sirinna.

Amanda paused a moment before replying. "Don't strain the muscle because it takes time to heal. Got it."

"Please remember that, love. It's very important. I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Well, I don't want to see me get hurt either." When she realized how sarcastic that might sound, she amended it with, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I just don't want you to be worried about me."

"I'm allowed to worry about you. I'm more than just your Trainer, you know."

Amanda smiled. It helped to hear Sirinna say this.

Sirinna's hand left Amanda's shoulder and trailed gently down one arm. She smiled and slid her hand across to one of Amanda's round breasts, stroking the nipple. Amanda closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it go as a pleasant sigh as her nipple rose and hardened at her lover's touch. She felt a tingle of anticipation go through her body.

"Let's have the midday meal inside today, Amanda," Sirinna said softly, giving Amanda's breast a gentle squeeze. "And I'll make up for having to see Roquan last night."

Amanda leaned into the touch, quivering slightly as heat gathered in her sex. "Thank you, Sirinna," she said huskily, snuggling against her lover.

Sirinna slid a hand behind Amanda and drew her close. It slipped down over the backs of her thighs, nudging them. Amanda slid her feet apart and let Sirinna reach between her legs and touch her moistening folds. She closed her eyes and moaned into the side of one of Sirinna's breasts.

Sirinna gave Amanda's slit a few slow caresses with her fingertips before withdrawing it and reluctantly pulling away. She gave Amanda a knowing smile. "Let me go get some food for us before we get any further. I'll be right back."

Amanda smiled and nodded as she watched Sirinna turn and leave. She was not entirely sure if they would get to the meal first.


Vanlo walked the paths of the Manor in the bright midday sun as he always did in lieu of taking the midday meal, his robe swishing about his legs. Despite the lingering throbbing in his temples, his mind felt unusually clear this far into the day. He was having more of these episodes of increased lucidity, telling him that perhaps some of the side-effects of the potion were temporary in nature.

Yes, side-effects. The pain and fogging of his mind were not the intended purpose of whatever formula had been foisted on him without his knowledge in the waning days of the Overlord Conclave over a moon ago. To do such a thing would be meaningless, unless as a particularly cruel prank. He had not been in any position to uncover some great truth about the conspiracy against the Overlords, thus it made no sense to wish to remove his mental faculties at that particular time.

These were the conclusions he had come to about what had happened to him. Now he had the unenviable task of informing his Overlord.

As he turned onto the northern-most path of the Manor, the one that passed the Overlord's quarters, he passed a group of three slaves. As was typical in an Overlord Manor, they were young, beautiful, and nude. They smiled and waved at him as he passed.

For the first time in awhile, Vanlo smiled back. This seemed to please them.

Vanlo turned up the path to the Overlord's quarters. It rose ahead of him, similar in shape to the slave quarters, with three adjoining circular sections. The one immediately ahead of him, the outer chamber, was different from slave quarters in that it was made of the more common wood and stone construction. Since it was often used to receive guests of the Manor, or to conduct a Farview audience, a more "impressive" structure was required.

Vanlo hesitated at the door. He hated to bother Roquan. The man was so busy and so stressed lately. While walking the Manor grounds, he hid it well from his slaves, but none can hide such things from one's Healer. Even though officially he no longer considered himself the Manor's Healer, old habits died hard.

Vanlo lifted his hand to knock, and was startled when the door abruptly opened before him. A somewhat harried Overlord looked back.

"Begging your pardon, your Lordship..." said Vanlo.

"My apologies, Vanlo..." began Roquan at the same time.

The two fell silent for a moment.

"If this a bad time..." Vanlo finally began in an uncertain voice.

"No, not at all, I was just heading off for the midday meal," replied Roquan, his deep and steady voice betraying a slight bit of agitation.

"Then I can come back another time..."

"Nonsense," Roquan snapped. He stepped aside and gestured into the outer chamber of his quarters.

Vanlo hesitated a moment, but then nodded and stepped inside.

The first thing that struck him about the place was the lack of order. This was most unusual for the Overlord. Roquan prided himself on being organized and neat at all times. His outer chamber was his work area, and he always felt that a cluttered work area was the sign of a cluttered mind. The fact that appearance was no longer as important to him meant that something was not right with the man.

Roquan's desk sat near the door. Parchments lay strewn haphazardly across it. A partially unrolled map of Oceanus lay nearly buried beneath them. Some scrolls lay on the floor. Vanlo felt almost embarrassed for the Overlord at the mess.

Roquan strode past him towards a small table near the entrance to his bedchamber. He picked up the goblet that sat upon it and took a long drink of the red wine contained within before turning and facing his Healer. If there was one thing that had not changed, it was his bearing. He held himself proud and erect, his head lifted high and his gaze as cool and steady as always. His dark brown hair, graying at the fringes, was impeccably groomed.

He put down the goblet, folded his hands behind his back and squared back his broad shoulders, his shirt stretching across his chest and showing the bulge of his musculature as he strode calmly towards his Healer. "What may I do for you, Vanlo?" he asked in a much more controlled voice.

Vanlo glanced at the desk again for a moment, then looked back at his Overlord. "Hmm, yes," he mumbled, thoughtfully stroking his beard. "It seems I am in a bit of a quandary, your Lordship."

One of Roquan's eyebrows rose slightly.

"I am not at all sure if it is appropriate that I bring this to your attention at this time."

Roquan sighed. "What has gone wrong now?" His voice remained steady and commanding, but there was a hint of resignation in his eyes.

"Oh, no, nothing like that, your Lordship. I do not bring words of disaster to you."

"That is well and good. I already have enough disaster to deal with as it is."

"Oh?"

This simple syllable, spoken as it was, was Vanlo's way of gaging his Overlord's stress. If his stress were low, he would wave a hand and dismiss it, and insist that Vanlo get to the point. If his stress were high, he would actually confide in Vanlo what was bothering him.

There was a long pause. In the silence, Roquan stepped over to his desk and sat down heavily in the chair, turning it to face his Healer. He gestured at the documents littering his desk. "We have nothing."

"I beg your pardon, your Lordship?"

"Nothing. No contacts. No inside men. No favored clan members. No related nobility in good standing. Nothing at all."

Vanlo looked thoughtful for a moment. He was quite surprised that the Overlord was speaking of this. In fact, it was such that he had to confirm it for himself. "You speak of the Overlords' decision at the Conclave?"

Roquan snorted and folded his arms. "That is quite a tame way of putting it."

Vanlo gave him a small smile. "Forgive me if I am not versed in speaking of plots to overthrow a reigning Emperor from the throne," he said with a trace of amusement in his voice. "I suppose I need to get out more."

Roquan came very close to cracking a smile at this comment. Vanlo noticed and was pleased. The moment was brief, for in the next Roquan sighed in exasperation. "This is not the first time that the Overlords have decided that a change in leadership is required in the Imperium, Vanlo," Roquan said. "But it is proving to be the most difficult. Or at least that is what it seems, if the ridiculous ease with which Overlords of the past have accomplished this task is to be believed from the history scrolls."

Vanlo smiled. "History is indeed written by the victors."

"Yes, but to exaggerate to this great a degree..." He spread his hands over the parchments before him and shook his head. "No, there is something fundamentally different about this attempt."

"Hmm, yes. But I assume you already know what it is."

Roquan frowned in irritation. "He is forewarned."

"Exactly."

He stood and strode across the room to the goblet and picked it up again, swirling the wine remaining within and staring at it thoughtfully. His voice was solemn when he spoke again. "He's done a purge. A frighteningly large one."

Vanlo was not sure how to respond. Roquan rarely admitted to anything even remotely close to fear.

Roquan lowered the goblet without taking a drink and turned, setting his face hard. "It is really not for you to worry about, Vanlo," he said in a more even tone of voice.

"Except for where it appears to be stressing your Lordship."

"Stress has become something of a constant companion to me this last season. I am used to it."

"If I may be so bold..."

"I would expect nothing less of you."

Vanlo allowed himself a small smile at this, though it was largely devoid of humor. "Finding a solution to your problem would likely lessen your burden."

Roquan sighed. "Well, for the first time you disappointed me."

"Did I?"

"Yes. It is unlike you to state the blindingly obvious."

"Ah, but have you done it?"

"What are you getting at, Vanlo?"

"Have you consulted the other Overlords?"

Roquan paused a moment. "I have," he said, stepping back over to the desk. He picked up a batch of parchments. "Much of what you see here are notes I have made on my correspondence with them." He tossed the parchments back to the desk. "Everything is turning up empty. Z'haas remains a step ahead of us!"

Roquan let a little of his frustrations show when his voice rose at the end of his statement.

Vanlo appeared to muse on this for a moment. "All of them, your Lordship?"

Roquan frowned. "What do you mean, Vanlo?"

"Have you consulted with all of the Overlords?"

"No. Not all. You know why."

Vanlo nodded once. "Overlord Gronnus D'yoran."

"I cannot risk any critical information getting back to him. Now I wonder if it were a mistake to conceal his collusion with the Emperor."

"You had little choice in the matter, as I understood it, your Lordship," Vanlo said, stroking his beard. "He would have exposed your secret about Amanda."

Roquan's jaw tightened as he turned. He took a few steps towards the section of wall to the right of the hearth, where the map of Narlass stood in a wooden frame. His gaze traced the outline of Oceanus, the largest of the Narlassi nations.

His eyes burned as he remembered that moment in Gronnus' quarters at the Conclave, when the assassin hired by the Emperor and assisted by Gronnus came close to succeeding in his attempt -- and almost cost Amanda her life. The fact that Gronnus had forewarned him at the last moment meant little to him. Gronnus did it only because he was a coward and grew suspicious that the assassin had orders for him as well.

And Gronnus had been too quick to kill the assassin when he had gained the upper hand.

"As much as Gronnus was humiliated at the Conclave by his ridiculous accusations, he still has friends among the other Overlords," Roquan stated flatly. "I cannot risk one of them confiding information in him."

"True."

Roquan sighed and turned away from the map. "Enough of this. It is only making me brood. What is it you wish of me, Vanlo?"

Vanlo briefly reconsidered, but realized that the Overlord would likely be more irritated if he were to withdraw without stating his original purpose. "I believe there was a bit more mayhem during the Conclave than was accounted for, your Lordship."

Roquan frowned. "Vanlo, what are you talking about?"

"You will recall when I stated my mental faculties were failing..."

Roquan gestured impatiently. "Yes, yes, I remember that all too well. Your replacement is supposed to be arriving soon."

Vanlo heard the contempt with which the Overlord had used the word "replacement." It had not been directed at the Healer, but at the idea that Vanlo would soon no longer be the Healer of the Manor, but instead be semi-retired and be acting more in a support and training mode for a new Healer.

Before Vanlo could continue, the Overlord spoke again. "Are you sure it is necessary?"

"I beg your pardon, your Lordship?"

"Do you really need a replacement? You seemed to be doing better the last half-moon."

Now the Healer was outright surprised. Had the Overlord been watching him that carefully that he had noticed? "Hmm, indeed... yes, I have been feeling better of late. I believe there is a reason, which is the purpose for this visit. I..."

"Vanlo," Roquan said in a low and dead serious voice. "You are not about to tell me that someone did this to you intentionally, are you?"

Vanlo offered him a tiny smile. "It is that gift of insight, your Lordship, that makes you a good Overlord."

Roquan wiped his face with his hands. "Who did it?" he demanded. "And would you be terribly upset if I killed him?"

Though the Healer was perfectly aware that Roquan was using hyperbole to make his point, he hesitated a moment. "That is not clear. As to who did it that is. I withhold comment on the other matter at this time. And I should point out that it may not have been specifically to cause lost of mental agility..."

"And why not? An assassin was sent after me, Vanlo! What if he had decided to hedge his bets and make sure that my only Healer was incapacitated and would not be able to save my life were he only partially successful in his attack?"

Vanlo paused. "I had not thought of that. But then... if that had been the case, he did not do a very good job of it. You will recall that Amanda was gravely wounded and pulled through. Anyway, I believe I know the delivery mechanism. A vaporized potion."

Roquan gave him an odd look.

"A potion that was designed to be converted into vapor and inhaled rather than ingesting the liquid. In this case, in order to deliver it clandestinely. I have amounts missing from multiple potion ingredients in my supplies. The combination of ingredients are indicative of a mind-altering serum, but the mental difficulties I believe to be only a side-effect."

"And what purpose was this potion?"

"I do not know this yet, your Lordship. Behavioral medicine is not my specialty. I know that the ingredients are intended to interact which each other to produce a mental effect, but I cannot fathom yet what that is. I will need to do more research on the matter."

Roquan paused a long moment and then nodded. "As always, Vanlo, whatever resources you need are yours."

"That will be the difficulty, your Lordship. You see, I wish to keep this research quiet."

Roquan looked at him for a moment, then nodded for him to go on.

Vanlo looked slightly uncomfortable for a moment, but it passed quickly. "If there was a malicious intent to this, and it did not have to do with the assassination attempt on you, then there may be a purpose for it that has yet to manifest. To perform any research openly would tip off an adversary that we have discovered them."

Roquan considered this. "A good point. Especially if this is more treachery by the Emperor..."

"Indeed, your Lordship."

"So does this mean you will reconsider and stay on as my Healer?"

Vanlo looked thoughtful. "Perhaps, your Lordship, if only to continue this research. However, if indeed I have been affected mentally or behaviorally, and we do not know what the purpose was, it would be unwise for me to treat any serious cases." He paused a moment, and then added in a softer and more contrite tone of voice, "For all I know, your Lordship, it could be why I have been unable to rid Amanda of the last of her scar."

Roquan nodded absently at this. He hated the idea of any slave of his being anything less than physical perfection, despite the fact that he had started to value Amanda for more than her body and her sexual skills (though he was loathe to openly admit such a thing).

He also refused to acknowledge the possibility that his Healer was fallible.

"There is nothing more you can do?" asked Roquan.

"There may be other avenues of research," he said with a bit of a vague tone. "I will continue trying."

"Please do, Vanlo. She has the potential to be one of my best slaves."

Vanlo could not help but smile at this. He had a soft spot for Amanda, as the girl held endless fascination for him. He also admired the girl's spirit. "High praise from one such as you, your Lordship."

"Perhaps it is at that. I speak only the truth."

"Indeed, I know. This is why it means a great deal."

"Sirinna is advancing her to her next stage of training," Roquan said as he sat down at his desk again and began to sort through the documents.

Vanlo's eyebrows rose. "Orgasm control?"

"Yes."

"Hmm. Quite interesting."

"In what way?"

"You had accelerated her training so that she could be Presented to the Overlords during the Conclave to gain their favor. There is now no pressing need for acceleration, but you continue. I do not question your decision, naturally."

One corner of Roquan's mouth rose in amusement. "Naturally."

"I am only thinking of her health. Young muscles that have not been exercised in that fashion, and so on."

Roquan leaned back in his chair. "It is not really acceleration, Vanlo. She has shown herself more than competent at what a slave tends to know by the time she is ready for this stage. I saw no reason to hold her back because of an arbitrary constraint such as time."

"And it will not take time away from more intellectual pursuits?"

Roquan stared at him. Vanlo gave him a tiny smile in return.

"You know about it," Roquan said, his gaze stony.

"The scrolls you are to procure for her? Yes, indeed."

"She told you."

"Was she sworn to secrecy? Dear me, I hope not. I do not wish to inadvertently be the cause of her punishment."

No, Roquan had not sworn Amanda to secrecy. He had assumed she would understand that it was best not to speak of such a thing. In a way, the scrolls were a form of payment. Yet one does not pay a slave. A slave is expected to do as she is told for the simple pleasure of obedience and for the pleasure she derives from the sexual act. What Roquan had done was unprecedented, at least for himself.

Yet he had wanted to do it. He was indeed very grateful for what she had done to help him. He stopped short of stating even in his own mind that she had saved his life, but he had realized the great risk she had taken, and the extreme cleverness she had shown.

If it had been something he had thought of giving her, it would have been easier. Instead, it had been almost a demand from her.

"They will arrive shortly," Roquan said a bit curtly. "Travel has been slow across Oceanus thanks to the Emperor."

"Oh?"

"I am hearing that Imperial guards are stopping more travelers at random, supposedly to check for black market contraband." The Overlord snorted. "Nothing more than a pathetic delaying tactic, intended only to annoy and vex."

"It appears to be succeeding."

Roquan blinked and stared at him. Vanlo offered a gentle smile in return.

"Is that your roundabout way of telling me to stop stressing over events so much, Vanlo?"

"Oh, perish the thought that I would stoop to such things, your Lordship." He paused when he looked at the face that Roquan gave him. "My, my... have I become that predictable in my old age?"

Roquan actually laughed at this. Vanlo smiled in satisfaction.

"Concerning your semi-retirement, Vanlo," Roquan said. He stepped up to Vanlo and clasped him on the shoulder. "Please emphasize the semi rather than the retirement."

"I will do my best, your Lordship," Vanlo said, a hint of pride in his voice. "As always."


A silver tray arranged with fruits and vegetables lay barely touched on the furs of Sirinna's bedchamber. It had been moved there from the bed, which was where Trainer and Trainee shared their meals. It had not been long into the meal when Amanda's prediction had come to pass, that they needed to be lovers for a time sooner rather than later.

Sirinna had seen how easily aroused Amanda had become. Even as she returned to the bed after setting the tray aside, she had seen the glistening dampness in Amanda's hairless folds. Yet when she had tried to coax Amanda onto her back, Amanda had just smiled and shook her head. She had placed a hand against Sirinna's chest between her breasts and gently pushed her back.

Now Sirinna lay on the plush furs of her bed, panting softly as her legs lay splayed below her lover. Her breath grew short as Amanda's tongue twirled slowly inside her wet folds, licking gently at Sirinna's swollen womanhood. Sirinna's excitement grew quickly, her nipples rising to hard points and tingling faintly.

As if sensing the need, Amanda reached up and cupped one of Sirinna's breasts. Sirinna arched her back and moaned deeply at the sensations as Amanda's fingers stroked her nipple. In a breathless voice, Sirinna uttered, "Gods, Amanda... y-you've learned so well..."

Amanda felt both pleased and amused at this. She closed her eyes and plunged her tongue into Sirinna, pressing her lips against Sirinna's wet slit. Sirinna panted in earnest when she felt her sensitized nub squeezed between Amanda's lips and carefully suckled.

Sirinna uttered another deep moan, her body shuddering with rising need as the pleasure escalated. She panted harder, shivering as Amanda's fingers tweaked her nipple a little harder and Amanda's tongue lashed at her womanhood. She could hold herself back from orgasm if she wished simply by tightening the right muscles, the very same technique that Amanda would learn soon. Yet she had no need to do so. Amanda always knew how to make her rise slowly and beautifully.

Sex with Amanda was always so different than with anyone else. It was the one time she could let herself completely relax. Recently she sometimes came dangerously close to imagining herself as just Amanda's lover and not a slave. It never lasted more than a few moments, and usually only at the height of passion, but it was something new for her. Occasionally it made her feel vaguely embarrassed long after the act.

Amanda drove Sirinna to total helplessness. Sirinna writhed on the bed, moaning desperately as she climbed to just within reach of orgasm, but Amanda held her back a few moments longer. She felt Amanda slide her fingers into Sirinna's tunnel and begin thrusting.

Sirinna tilted her head back as her pleasure rose sharply. She gasped as the sensations seemed to overwhelm her at first, her pussy straining at the edge, her thigh muscles clenching. Amanda's tongue licked hard and fast, fingers pumping in and out quickly.

"Oh, GODS!" Sirinna cried as she crested. The sides of her tunnel squeezed Amanda's fingers lightly as she came, her hips bucking with the strong throbs of pleasure that shot from her sex to deep inside of her. Her eyes closed tightly as she moaned loudly. Amanda skillfully drew out Sirinna's orgasm, making her climax for nearly a minute.

When Sirinna's orgasm finally faded, Amanda's head lifted from between Sirinna's legs. Amanda smiled even as Sirinna was still panting wildly. Sirinna lay limp on the furs for a few moments before she stirred. Amanda was already sliding over Sirinna's body. Sirinna smiled and slipped her arms around her lover, drawing her close. Their lips met, their kiss slow, lingering, and deep.

"You didn't have to do me first, you know," Sirinna teased as she ran her fingertips slowly down Amanda's back.

Amanda shivered at the touch, feeling her sex grow warm again. "I know, Sirinna, but I really like doing it first. I really like pleasing you."

Sirinna gave her a sly smile. Her hand slid down to Amanda's backside and teasingly squeezed one cheek. Amanda's eyes grew half-lidded and she moaned softly. She squirmed against Sirinna's body. "Or maybe it just makes it so much easier to arouse you afterward."

"Uhhn... th-that to..." Amanda said breathlessly, her legs already sliding apart.

Sirinna slid a hand between them. Amanda uttered a small gasp as Sirinna's fingers pressed into her wet flesh. Her eyes slid closed and she panted lightly, her thighs quivering as they slid further apart.

It was the same with Amanda. She had sex at least half a dozen times a day in various ways, all part of her continuing slave training. Yet it was always different with Sirinna. There wasn't anyone else with whom intimacy felt this way.

Almost no one.

Sirinna looked into Amanda's eyes and gave her an amused grin, fingers still stroking Amanda gently. "Yes?"

Amanda looked confused. "What?" she asked in a slightly breathless voice.

"You blushed suddenly."

"Oh, um, did I? I guess I'm just a little excited, that's all."

Sirinna smiled at this. "Then let me get you even more excited," she whispered huskily as she smoothly rolled them over until Sirinna was atop Amanda, her fingers never leaving her lover's pussy.

Amanda sighed in contentment as she settled into the soft furs, surrendering herself to her lover. She closed her eyes as Sirinna's fingers sank deeply into her, uttering a high-pitched moan as Sirinna's tongue flicked at her nipple.

She tried to lose herself to the sensation, and push out of her mind the thoughts that had almost betrayed her feelings.

The truth was, there was another at the Manor with whom her intimate trysts meant something more than a slave doing her duty. No, it was not love. It was nothing on the level of what she shared with Sirinna, but it was special nonetheless. She felt vaguely guilty about it, as if she were "cheating" on Sirinna, as ridiculous a concept as that seemed for someone that had sex with multiple partners in one day on a regular basis.

Sirinna's fingers slid over slick, excited flesh. Amanda quivered and writhed on the bed as her pleasure rose. She moaned loudly as Sirinna slid two fingers inside her. Sirinna slid them inward deeply, fingertips stroking a special spot inside Amanda, making her hips jerk once. Sirinna left her fingers buried inside Amanda and pressed the pad of her thumb against Amanda's womanhood.

Sirinna started flicking her thumb at the same time that she suckled harder at Amanda's breast. Amanda threw her head back and moaned loudly as the pleasure skyrocketed suddenly but leveled off just before she could reach climax, holding her back from the edge for awhile longer.

Amanda panted hard as Sirinna teased her, keeping her pleasure elevated but not sending her over. She felt her pussy start to strain a bit as it continued. Sometimes during this time, she would remember when she had briefly been the properly of another Overlord during the Conclave, the only female Overlord in Oceanus. Overlord Freya D'yros would keep her like this for a long time and never let her cum.

But she knew that the moment she told Sirinna she wanted relief, she would get it. That made all the difference. What was once torture had become erotic. It was the same kindness that Jollis would give her as well.

The mysterious merchant Jollis had arrived during the Conclave and had stayed on afterward as Roquan's Tradesman. During his stay at the Manor, he had been given the privilege of staying with Sirinna. Yet he chose Amanda with whom to spend his evenings. Now as Roquan's Tradesman, he was allowed to bed any of Roquan's slaves.

And still he chose Amanda.

He was nice about it. He knew of Amanda's feelings for Sirinna. He did not ask for her too often, and only on nights when Sirinna's attentions were already taken by Roquan. And he was just as kind to her now as he had been before. He didn't treat her as a slave but as a companion.

At the thought of the one she sometimes considered guiltily as her "other lover," she made a high-pitched whimper that Sirinna took to mean she had had enough. The next moment, Sirinna stroked at Amanda's nub as fast as she could. Amanda uttered a loud cry and vaulted over the top, her hips jerking hard as she erupted into orgasm.

For the moment, Jollis was forgotten.

Now Amanda's orgasm began to fade. She settled back onto the furs, her eyes still closed as her breathing slowed. Her pussy ached slightly, a not-unpleasant sensation, from the force of her climax. When Sirinna slid over her, Amanda sought her lover's lips eagerly and kissed her passionately. Their mouths opened and their tongues played against each other. Sirinna started to break off the kiss, and it was as if Amanda did not want to, her head rising to maintain it for a few moments longer.

Briefly, Amanda gave Sirinna a pleading look. Sirinna understood it at once.

"We have to have some lunch, love," Sirinna said softly. "We can't stay in here all afternoon. We have to get back to your training."

Amanda uttered a short sigh. "I know."

Sirinna leaned in and gave Amanda another kiss, more tender than passionate this time. She stroked Amanda's cheek. "It never seems enough, does it? Our time together, I mean."

Amanda's eyes widened. She nodded slowly. Of course it was never enough. She thought that all the time. It was the first time that she ever heard Sirinna come out and say it, even though it was often implied by the look in her eyes.

Sirinna gave Amanda one last tender touch to her cheek before getting up. She retrieved the platter and brought it back over to the bed, Amanda drawing her legs out of the way. "Back to your training, then," she said as she put it down.

"Of course, Mistress."

"... In a short while, that is."

Amanda gave her a puzzled look.

"Let me be Sirinna a little while longer. And... let's dispense with the 'Trainer eats first' rule for today."

Amanda looked surprised at first, but then slowly smiled. "Of course, Sirinna. I'd be glad to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.