Every Summer - Cover

Every Summer

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While on a summer vacation to the Pacific Northwest, Chuck meets someone who could change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Do you enjoy my breasts?"

My head snapped up from staring at the near fully exposed breast with the, 'Oh shit I'm caught' but managed a very articulate, "Huh?"

"Enjoy my breasts? Do you enjoy seeing them?" This time I heard the French is my first language accent while looking into her eyes but glancing down as she brought her hands up her sides to lift the two breasts a little.

My face felt pretty warm as I blushed then apologized, "Forgive me, I couldn't help looking."

I began to turn away when she said, "I like you to see me. It's nice for you to enjoy my breasts."

As I looked back, a small child ran up to her and hugged her leg which was encased in a long skirt using it to hide behind while checking me out. She brought a hand to the head of that child while leaning down to peer into a double stroller to look at a dozing infant. The act of leaning down brought the two very large round breasts into view. Her dark skin and the shadow of her partially open blouse hid how full and round they were. Looking closely you could see her large pink nipples clearly. When she began to straighten up, I made sure my gaze was fixed on her face.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Please stay. Please sit with me. Talk with me a few minutes." She backed up and sat on one of the benches patting the open seating area next to her.

Not knowing what else to do I sat next to her, turning so we could look at each other. Before I could say anything, this strange creature beamed a smile at me then reached for my hand, taking it in both of hers. Her act of familiarity plus the visual she was presenting was too much. My ego was stretching my pants.

Let's back up a bit. First, I'm a 38 year old divorced junior college teacher on vacation. My trip had taken me through Seattle, Mount St. Helen, and the San Juan Islands. Right then I was in Victoria British Columbia on the side lawn of the British Columbia capitol building. As an engineering and architectural student, I had been studying the beautiful design of the building.

I'd been walking blindly along, gawking at the building when a running kid crashed into my leg. She had fallen, beginning to cry. I picked her up to ask her if she was okay while looking for a nearby parent to help me with the little one. The almost crying little girl looked at me, smiled then wiggled to get down. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she was off like a shot.

Right next to me was a lady with several children from small to teen looking at me with a smile. She bent over a stroller, picked up an infant and raised the baby to her chest. With one hand she unbuttoned her blouse, brought a very large breast out and began nursing the infant. She was totally oblivious to her surroundings. Her single-minded interest was only on the infant. She was displaying a breast the size of a small watermelon. Maybe a huge water balloon would be a better comparison. It was too large to stand out from her body but it was so full, her large nipple was protruding straight out instead of slightly up as most sagging breasts do. As I was starring she glanced up at me and smiled. It was a gentle, but radiant smile that seemed to create an aura around her. Amazing how she was affecting me. Even my terminally dormant organ was twitching around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.