Sexy Science - Cover

Sexy Science

Copyright© 2007 by OrcRist747

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rats in a lab will have sex. Why not labrats? The major events are true, but once you write it down... its all fiction.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Violence  

The next day, a Thursday, I did not play soccer at lunch, as was my habit. I instead spent an hour in my lab making rather detailed preparations. Every time I remember that evening I am thankful for all the people who have posted things on the internet for no other reason than the fact that they think other people may be interested. I had spent nearly the entire previous evening doing research on various techniques of pleasurable pain. The idea had come to me in the shower when I slipped and nearly ended up doing the splits in the tub. I ended up in a rather odd position; one which I knew immediately would be delightful for me if Mariam had the misfortune of falling into. How to get her into it, however? How to completely bend her will to my own? Well, until then I had been using threats — the stick as it were — was it now perhaps time to begin to mix in a few carrots? Apparently I was not the first male to be faced with such a conundrum, and I availed myself of the lessons other had learned the hard way.

Mariam entered the lab quietly, and not a little apprehensively around six thirty that evening. I had not seen her all day and had no doubt she had been avoiding me, perhaps hoping that if I did not see her I would forget about my demands; she really should have known better.

When she was calm and stood by my chair I faced her and began.

"Right. Here is what you will do: take this, it's the digital video camera Rodney keeps by the dilution refrigerator and go into the lounge. You will turn the camera on, put it on the table, and then do a striptease. I want you to talk to the camera as if you were alone and making this video for Bradley.

"I have a vibrator here for you," I handed her the highest rated piece of equipment on the market, "so when you are naked you just lie right down and get yourself off. You need to cum twice. Don't bother to get dressed when you are done."

For the second night in a row, she looked like she was about to cry, but unlike last time, she did not. She put her chin out and said cursed at me for almost five whole minutes, then she snatched the camera from me and stormed into the lounge, slamming the door behind her. Sure, I could have gone in and watched. She certainly could not have stopped me, but I had other, bigger plans.

I could hear her a little bit through the door, and the very idea of what she was doing had me semi-erect, but I persevered, and pulled out the platform and wiring that I had whipped together at lunch. The platform was a simple ground plate of treaded steel. It had two small hoops which were on a runner so that the distance between them could be varied. A little bit behind them on a second but matched runner were two spring loaded, raised platforms. When enough weight (really any at all) was applied to the platforms they would complete or break a circuit (depending on a switch I had included). The associated wiring was to several different types of blunt, conducting clamps. Finally, finishing off the system were a function generator and power supply. All things jury rigged from common electrical lab equipment.

I surveyed my handiwork, retested several things, and finally being satisfied moved on to the restraining system. I had taken several reusable zip ties and glued sound dampening material (overpriced high density foam) to them to make non-damaging restraints. I also had a great deal of rope and twine at my disposal. The piece de resistance, however, was the crane/hoist that we used to move around large pieces of high vacuum equipment. It would prove to be ideal for what I had in mind.

I set everything up on the side of the work benches opposite to the entrance to the lounge and then I waited. After several minutes of waiting, I gave into my impatience and walking into the lounge. Mariam was no where to be seen, nor were the camera and dildo. I was completely taken aback. I knew the lounge had no exit, or did it?

In my shock, when I entered the room, I had been rendered speechless. Thinking back now, it is one of the few times in my life that I truly knew fear. If she had gotten away, she might somehow find a way to use the dildo against me, and for all I knew, she had taped me setting up my gadgets. But a scientist is, as a scientist does, and I trusted my reason a great deal. I did know that there was no exit, besides this door, which led into the work area, and I knew that she had not left through the main door of the lab — there was simply no way to open or close it quietly, it was made to alert occupants to entrances. Therefore, she was either somewhere behind me, in the lab area, or somehow hidden in the lounge.

I decided to check the lab first, so I closed the inward swinging lounge door and attached a rope to its door knob. If opened, it would pull a box of large bolts off of a shelf. As I expected, a search of the lab turned up nothing, there was simply no where to hide easily. When I re-entered the lounge I was quiet. I tread softly around the room looking for anything out of place but found nothing. I cursed and with my mind completely frazzled I started out the door, when a few specks of white dust on the ancient, brown lounge room sofa caught my eye. I went ahead and slammed the door and then taking off my sandals, I stepped away a few feet, sat down and waited.

It was fifteen past seven when I heard the first rustling from above. Being directly above my head it nearly surprised me enough to make me call out, which would have of course ruined my revised plan. I was, however, able to stifle myself, and force my body to remain still. After a few minutes of continuous shuffling sounds from the ceiling, I saw I saw a square portion of the ceiling recede immediately above the part of the couch where I had seen the dust. I rose, put on my sandals, and stood by the couch. Soon enough, one shapely leg was lowered and then another. When she was dangling by her arms, and reaching for the couch with her toes, I yanked her pants hard, bringing them to her ankles. She screamed and cursed and screamed her curses at me but I was enraged myself.

"You stupid cunt! You think you can get around me. Fuck you." She had let go of the beam in the roof above when I had pulled her pants down, and had fallen on the couch. I did not waste time wondering where the dildo and camera were, I just clamped a hand over her mouth, and picking her up with the other carried her over to where I had things laid out. She fought me hard, and it took all my control not to hit her despite the scratches and bite marks she left on me, but I am strong and was able to wait until she started to tire. One fortunate thing was that in her struggles she had failed to notice what exactly was going on, and when I bent her over a counter, her arms against her back, she must have thought that I would just have my way with her right there.

"Go ahead you son of a bitch, rape me! That's the only way you'll ever get women you fucking shithead bastard!" She was becoming hysterical and her voice was continuing to rise, so I did the only thing I could think of doing. I grabbed the padded zip ties and bound her hands. Then as she screamed louder at her bondage, I got a handful of lab towels, shoved them into her mouth, and taped over it. I took a second to enjoy the relative calm and I even managed a laugh when, in jumping around she started to rub her ass against me; that was when I noticed that wherever she touched me she left a wet spot on my pants.

"You can't rape the willing you stupid slut," I said as I took some moisture from her pussy lips and wiped under her nose. Muffled screams of anger were my only reply.

Despite her attempted escape, my plan was still basically in effect. I stood her on the platform and after taking her left foot out of her pants and panties I inserted that foot's big toe into the left toe clamp and strapped the heel into the respective heel cup. At this point she got the idea of what I was doing and began struggling but she was hindered by the fact that one foot was clamped down. Try as I might I could not control her other leg without hurting her so I hooked the zip tie holding her arms together with the crane and hoisted up her arms. The effect was as immediate as the pain in her shoulders and arms must have been as they suddenly held all her weight in an extremely awkward posture. Her muffled screams pained me, but I continued to raise her until she was just slightly stretched. I left her there for a moment.

"You need to understand Mari, that I am in control. I am not a cruel or wholly selfish man, and I assure you that you will enjoy what we do, but I will control it. You may have decided when it began, but I will decide when it ends."

As I spoke I stroked her pussy. It was hot and wet, and I desperately wanted to taste it and make her scream out in pleasure instead of pain, but I knew that to do so then would have been a sign of weakness. When my hand was completely wet I wiped it on her face, and was please to see her skin darken slightly in a blush. Her shame would only further arouse and cow her. It would be what held her in my thrall.

I lowered her just until I could get the other foot clamped, she whimpered but did not resist, and then I raised her again.

"You have to realize dear, that while I may not be cruel, I am not far from it. I will have what I want."

I finally lowered her enough to where she was prevented from moving too much, but if she were on her toes, she could not gain support from the crane. Then I took her hair and tied it to her hands, pulling her head back so that nearly as far back as it could go just to keep her hair from being pulled out. I did not care so much that it hurt her, but rather that it would prevent her from seeing what I was doing as I attached the electric clamps. The nipple clamps would connect through her body to a two inch ball bearing in her pussy that I was using as an electrode and a clamp on her clitoris (which had betrayed her again and was swollen red) would connect through her body to her toes. As I affixed the latter, I regretted having to silence her because I realized that connecting her clit to her tongue would have been a better arrangement. However, when I stepped back to survey my work I was largely satisfied.

I plugged in the electricity but as I was about to turn it on, an idea struck me that would change everything. I removed the electrode from Mariam's cunt and disconnected it. She seemed to sigh and made appeasing sounds through her gag, but if she had known what I was going to do she might have acted differently. I took a roll of aluminum tape and make a ball of it. Then I connect the wire to that ball, which was more an ellipsoid of half an inch diameter and two inches length, and lubing it up with her pussy juices, I stuck it in her ass — her screams made me rock hard. I knew she was not in any real pain yet, I think that it was her fear that so aroused me. No, I am sure it was her fear.

I quickly went back to the lounge and there I found, above the ceiling panels, both the dildo and the camera. I removed both, and after returning the ceiling panel to normal, I went back to Mariam and slowly put the dildo into her pussy. It was lovely how she squirmed and whimpered as I made sure that the pearls would rotate just inside her lips for maximum effect and that her swollen clit was perfectly entrapped between the rabbit ears. The final touch took a few minutes: I soldered together a connector that would allow me to pulse rabbit ears part of the dildo in time with whatever pulse her clit received electrically.

Finally I was ready. I adjust the voltage to a moderate setting (my online research being put to use) and turned it on.

"Grrrmmph mmmmmmmmmm!!" She screamed into her gag as she stood on the heel switches, not realizing what they were. I had no desire to cause any permanent damage so I had set the function generator to pulse in electricity rather than apply a constant signal. However, the pain is supposedly cumulative in some way if the signal is varied and Mariam's eyes grew large and moist as she pulled, squirmed and screamed trying to make it stop.

Wanting to see if she would figure out what to do, I said nothing, just ran my hands all over her body, kissing, sucking, licking, and bit whereever I chose. Unintentionally, I left matching bite marks on her ass cheeks. Somehow, it pleased me to mark her as mine. Altogether, it was only five minutes that she was writhing in electric agony, before I whispered into her ear.

"Stand on you toes," I said as I sucked her ear lobe into my mouth. She did it immediately, and stopped struggling. However, her body relaxed almost immediately and in doing so she once again stepped down, closing the circuit. Another attempted scream and this time she got the idea. I walked around to face her I undid the tie of her hair. She looked at me with hate, fear, and a look I knew by then to be intense arousal.

"Yes, I did plan on tying you up all along, but I would have been a damn sight nicer if not for your shenanigans in the lounge room. You have by now realized that the clamps on your nipples connect with the probe in your ass and that the clamp on your clit connects to your toes and is in phase with the rabbit ears. And by the way your hips twich every so often, I know you are aware of that wonderful little machine in your pussy."

I stepped toward her, removed one of the nipple clamps and sucked the nipple into my mouth. With my foot I turned on the electricity again and sucked and massaged her until she went completely rigid, screamed, and came so hard that she squirted all over my pants. I immediately turned off the power and checked to make sure the dumb cunt hadn't shorted any part of the circuit.

"Well my little fuck toy, it would seem you really enjoy this treatment. I had a hunch you would enjoy this, but squirting? I never would have guessed you were such a slut. Anyway, that was just the beginning." I said nothing more for the next hour, but Mariam made plenty of sounds.

After returning the nipple-ass electricity to "heel-trip" mode and setting the clit-toe circuit to pulsing, I retied her hair to her hands, this time not pull her head so far back. Then, I used more rope to secure her from moving around — mostly by looping the rope around her waist and securing it to various pieces of heavy equipment; my technique was really nonexistent at the time. Once I was satisfied that she was secure, I spanked her. The first one must have just seemed like foreplay, but I beat a steady rhythm on her round soft cheeks. I did not put anywhere near my full strength into each strike, they were simply firm repeated smacks on exactly the same spots, until she had matching hand prints on either side of her bum. Even when the skin was glistening as dark skin does when blood rises to it, I kept on. Mariam was arching her back and I could see the sweat beginning to form all over her. With each smack of my hand she let out a whimper and grunt. The will to fight or scream seemed to have gone out of her and her head would have been hanging if it had not been tied.

I walked around to face her. She was sobbing, and my heart almost failed my will. I wanted badly to untie her, take her down, hold her, and then slowly fuck the shit out of her, but my mind knew better. I had tried to be nice once already, and look what it had achieved — if she could have screwed me she would have, and I don't mean in the fun way. No, all I did was walk up to her and kiss her face, rub her body and hold her up for a few minutes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.