Junior - Cover

Junior

Copyright© 2007 by Fable

Chapter 15: Back to school

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Back to school - Junior is the continuation of Burr, Dominoes, College and Sophomore. Shirley is out of his life and he's floundering, trying to pick up the pieces. If you haven't read the previous books, do so. If you have you'll be rooting for Sammy to pick up the 'pieces.' Junior covers Sammy's third year at Pontiac College, but first he spends the summer of 1991 in Atlanta where he meets and becomes 'very' involved with new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

The neighborhood consisted mainly of small, well maintained bungalow-style houses. I parked on the corner where I could watch the house from a distance. I waited fifteen minutes without seeing anyone on the street until Loretta came out of the house and ran toward me, dressed in white pants, black top and white sneakers. Her hair was tied in the back, accenting her high forehead and pronounced cheekbone. She was out of breath when she got into the car. At the end of a silver chain around her neck was a large, pear-shaped pearl.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Sir. My son wouldn't go to sleep. He must have known I was going out," she apologized.

"Damn it! You're here of your own free will. If you don't want to be here, get out. Otherwise, stop being so fucking subservient!"

"I want to be here," she said, smiling meekly.

"That's better," I said, smiling back. "Anyway, you're not late."

"Five minutes... maybe?" she corrected me, timidly.

"What's your son's name?"

"Ramon', he's five, too young to worry about his mother."

"Why would he worry about you?"

Loretta looked nervous, "Please, Sir, can we go now? Take me wherever you want, but we must go now," she said, looking toward the house she had just come out of.

I tried once more. "I'm not taking you anywhere unless you want to go."

After a long pause, "I want to go with you."

"Then stop calling me Sir," I said as I started the car.

"I'll try to stop being so fucking subservient."

I caught her grinning and knew she was making fun of me. She was rubbing her arms. I turned the air conditioner off and she thanked me. "You're very nice for a..."

"For a what?"

"I shouldn't say it. You might become angry."

"Say it," I said in a commanding voice.

"You're very nice for a gringo."

I smiled, taking the contemptuous term as a compliment. We talked about the faxes we had exchanged over the summer, her work at the company and some of the other employees. It was nine P.M. when I opened the garage door at Suzanne's condo and drove inside. Loretta's reaction was noticeable, like all the air was emptying from her lungs.

"I'll leave the door open if it will make you feel more comfortable," I offered.

"Close it if you like," she said and I did.

I followed her up the stairs and noticed the absence of a panty line. Her ass looked wider than I recalled from only two days before. The swing was natural, making me think that I had misjudged her intent the day we met.

At the top of the stairs I flipped the light switch and a table lamp came on. She surveyed the layout, sparsely furnished living room, small kitchen, dining room with a table and six chairs, half bath and picture window overlooking a duplicate townhouse one hundred feet away. I closed the drapes, which gave the room a warm, cozy feel.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked, moving to the kitchen where a liquor cabinet served as a bar.

"Tequila."

"Tequila? I don't know if..." I checked the bottles in the cabinet. "Does it have to be tequila? There's whiskey, scotch, gin, vodka."

"Am I the first Mexican girl you've brought here? Don't you know tequila is our national drink?"

"I don't stock the liquor cabinet," I said, defensively.

She smiled, walked to the refrigerator and removed a jug of orange juice. "Do you know how to make a screwdriver?"

"I think so," I said, holding up a bottle of vodka.

She smiled again and filled an ice bucket with cubes. Together, we mixed ice, vodka and orange juice in tall glasses. "Cheers," she said, tipping her glass back. I tipped my glass back too.

We stood there, downing the contents of our glasses and mixed a second drink before leaving the kitchen. She set her glass down on the coffee table and sprawled on the couch. "Make your move, Mr. Oldham. I'm expected home by midnight."

Stunned, I checked her expression to see if she was serious. She was. "It's Sammy," I corrected her.

"Yes, I remember. I'll call you Sammy and you call me Mrs. Ramos," she said, reaching for her drink. "Ah, the perfect drink. You're the driver and I'm the screw. Is that what you were thinking, Sammy?"

"I wasn't thinking anything of the sort, Mrs. Ramos," I lied.

"Lying doesn't become you, Sammy. I know you're accustomed to getting what you want. You saw me and said to your self, 'I'll have some of that'. Isn't that so?"

I took a seat next to her and placed my drink on the coffee table. "That is not so, Mrs. Ramos. What makes you act in such a demeaning way?"

"Isn't it expected?"

"No."

She sat up and drained her glass. "Okay, we'll reverse roles. Is that agreeable with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll be your superior. You'll play a lesser role."

I wasn't sure I liked her idea, but what choice did I have? "I'm agreeable if it will change your view of your station in life."

"You mean..." she paused, changing her expression from complying, becoming menacing, "I should be demanding, overbearing and arrogant?"

"Ah, whatever suits you, I guess."

"Do you speak Nahuatl?"

"Huh?"

"It's the ancient language of my people. Do you speak Mexican?"

"No."

"We'll have to do it in English then. Take the glasses to the kitchen so we don't knock them over in the dark. On your way back turn off the light," she ordered in a no-nonsense, commanding voice.

I tipped back my glass and on the way to the kitchen, placed the empty glasses in the sink and returned to the living room, turned the lamp off and adjusting my eyes to the darkness. Her form was barely visible on the couch.

"It's the sixteenth century and you're a conquistador who has recently arrived. Your mission is to conquer my country, but your band of men is small. We'll call you Sir Samuel. I'm an Aztec princess, the eldest daughter of the tribal chief. You may call me Princess Loretta. Since I speak your language, my father has entrusted me to negotiate with you, our adversary. My people are very loyal to me and in order to carry out your mission you must win my favor. Got it?"

"Got it," I said.

"Remove your clothes."

"Huh?"

"It's the sixteenth century. The men in my tribe wear only loin cloths. You want to conform to our customs, don't you? Remove your clothes."

"May I leave my loin cloth on?" I asked, already beginning to strip.

"Yes, you may."

As I removed my clothes I was aware by the rustling sounds that she was doing the same. I stood in front of her, naked except for my boxer shorts. The room was chilly. "Princess Loretta, may I turn the air conditioner off?"

"You may, Sir Samuel," she said, sounding pleased that I had suggested it. When I returned from adjusting the thermostat she instructed me to keep my arms behind me. "My people do not trust you to be alone with me," she said, and then whispered, "I don't have a rope; interlock your fingers." I placed my hands behind me to comply with her order.

"You may enter my chamber, Sir Samuel. Take a seat at my feet."

I sat down on the floor in front of her, keeping my fingers interlocked and crossed my legs. "Princess Loretta, how should I proceed in winning your favor?"

"There is a key to the tribal jewel box, which I keep with me at all times. Find the key and you will have won my favor. You have ten minutes, starting now."

I didn't know how she planned to keep time, nor did I know what I was looking for. Did she really have a key? I suspected not. Ah, it dawned on me, the key was the large pear-shaped pearl I had seen at the end of the chain around her neck.

Cautiously, so as not to break the interlock, I got to my feet and approached her. Bending over, I first searched the obvious hiding place and accidentally licked one of her nipples.

"You OAF!" she shouted.

"I'm sorry, Princess Loretta."

"Be careful, Sir Samuel. You have nine minutes to find the key."

Bending over again, careful to keep my fingers interlocked, I found the chain and traced it to the end, leaving a stream of saliva from my tongue. It was then that I made a discovery; the pearl was detachable. At least, this proved to my satisfaction that the pearl was the key.

"You have eight minutes," she mumbled, like there was something in her mouth. Was this a clue that she was hiding the pearl there?

I directed my lips toward her mouth and missed, hitting her nose. She smirked. Awkwardly, with my hands clasped behind me, I tried again and found the corner of her mouth. Her lips were closed tightly and I had to pry them open with my tongue. She begrudgingly let me explore the inside of her lips. The pearl was not there and her teeth were clenched, preventing me from searching the inner cavity. I tried everything, traced her lips with my tongue, massaging them by moving my lips over hers and even by sucking her lower lip into my mouth. That worked. Her mouth opened and allowed my tongue to enter.

I knew I wasting time; my search was futile; the pearl wasn't hidden there. Still, I couldn't just give up, could I? My tongue made the rounds to every crevice, enjoying the way she permitted my exploration of her mouth. At one point she moaned and I felt her hand on my neck.

She pushed me away and told me I only had five minutes left. I objected, telling her she had a fast clock.

"You've used half the time and there are two more possible hiding places," she said.

I was thankful for the darkness; she couldn't see my reaction. She was joking about there being two more possible hiding places, wasn't she? If she thought I was going to stick my tongue up her rectum, well, I would try the obvious hiding place and if I didn't find the pearl I would take her home. This game was becoming very weird. Why hadn't I telephoned Karen Parker? Those three pips in the envelope on my desk were like money in the bank, federally insured.

To complicate matters, Loretta's legs were closed, tightly. It took me a full minute of probing to locate an erogenous spot on her upper thigh. She sighed and opened her legs a bit, indicating she was becoming aroused. Her inner thighs felt soft and smooth to my tongue and the more I licked the wider she opened her legs. Expecting her to say I had three minutes to find the key, I went for the prize and found she was wearing a loin cloth, disguised as a thong.

The narrow strip of fabric was stretched snug against her pussy, like a veil. No matter how I licked and probed, I couldn't move the curtain out of the way. Time was running out. According to my internal clock I had two more minutes to extract the pearl and the way Loretta counted minutes I probably had less.

To complicate matters, she wasn't cooperating. Each time I tried to capture the edge of the material, Loretta would jump. The scent of arousal coming from her pussy and the language she was speaking, probably native Aztec, were encouraging. At least she wasn't telling me that I only had one minute to find the key.

As her pussy emitted juices into the thin piece of material it became loose and I was able to move it with my teeth. The material was slick and kept slipping back into place. It was during this time that I discovered her pussy was bald, shaven clean. After several attempts I got the material to stay put and I was able to continue my search. The moment my tongue separated the lips of her pussy I knew I had found the pearl, just in time. It was there, buried shallow between the folds, smooth and slippery. I played with the pearl, letting it slip off my tongue time after time.

Princess Loretta was making it impossible for me to extract the pearl. Her hands held my head in place and I felt her shudder. "You only have nine minutes left," she whispered.

Bolstered by the news that I had nine more minutes, I sucked the pearl between my lips and ran the smooth surface up and down her slit. I took Loretta's incomprehensible chant and the lock she had on my head as the voice of approval. Twice, I lost my grip on the pearl and had to make thorough searches in order to retrieve it.

"Please stop," she said, indicating the nine minutes were up. She shivered and ran her hands through my hair. We stayed that way, my face in her pussy and the pearl between my lips while she cooed. When she was somewhat recovered she patted my head and I sat back on my heels, fingers still interlocked behind my back.

Loretta eased her body to the floor, pushed our 'loin cloths' down, took the pearl from my mouth and reattached it on the chain. We were facing each other on our knees. She put her arms around me and I felt her entire body touching mine with my cock wedged between us. "You found the key and that entitles you to my favor. What's your pleasure, Sir Samuel?" she asked.

Her question struck me as ridiculous. My cock was pinned between us and I was sure she could feel it pulsating. I was tired of playing her little game. "What do you think my pleasure is?"

She must have heard the frustration in my voice. "Come," she said, laying back on the rug and pulling me on top of her, taking my cock in her hand.

"I have a condom in my pants," I said just before she inserted my cock into her pussy.

"It's not necessary," she assured me, wrapping her legs around mine and pulling my clasped hands apart.

I fucked her for five minutes before either of us spoke. "Fuck me, gringo," she said, "Fuck me!"

I ejaculated two minutes later and discovered that we were both fatigued and covered with sweat. She laughed when my deflated cock popped out. "Was I right about you saying to yourself, 'I'll have some of that'?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.