Junior - Cover

Junior

Copyright© 2007 by Fable

Chapter 8:The Summer of 1991 Crystallized cum can be dangerous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8:The Summer of 1991 Crystallized cum can be dangerous - Junior is the continuation of Burr, Dominoes, College and Sophomore. Shirley is out of his life and he's floundering, trying to pick up the pieces. If you haven't read the previous books, do so. If you have you'll be rooting for Sammy to pick up the 'pieces.' Junior covers Sammy's third year at Pontiac College, but first he spends the summer of 1991 in Atlanta where he meets and becomes 'very' involved with new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Wanda knocked on the bedroom door to tell us the pizza had arrived.

"I'll finish later," I said, reluctantly getting off the bed and opening a drawer in search of something to wear. I found a pair of short pants and turned to see Patti, still prone on the bed, just laying there looking at the ceiling. She turned her head, smacked her lips, and rewarded me with a weak smile. She watched me struggling to stuff my stiff cock inside the pants.

"Sammy, I can't let you go down stairs like that. Is it painful? Wanda will think that I don't take care of you."

"I'll be all right," I said, taking a tentative step to see if I could walk.

"Bring me a slice of pizza, please."

"Aren't you coming downstairs?"

"I need a break from... , and besides, I want to change these sheets."

"You need a break from me?"

She was still on her back with her legs open and folded at the knees. Her hair looked like a rat's nest and it occurred to me that it would almost be impossible to get the tangles out. "Not from you, from the snake you call a tongue," she said, raising her upper body to rest on her elbows. "My lips are so raw it's hard to speak, my nipples are sore and my vagina is an overflowing dam. I've climaxed more times than I can count," she said.

"Are you angry at me?"

Her look was serious. "Not mad, just frustrated. Do I need to remind you that there is another way to make a girl orgasm?" Her impish grin told me she asking it in jest.

"You mean?" I asked, acting dumb.

"Go eat. We'll discuss it when you get back," she said.

I found I was able to walk and skipped down the stairs. Wanda was at the kitchen counter, polishing off her first slice of pizza.

"I'm sorry for the way we've neglected you, Wanda," I said, as I took a seat on one of the high stools and helped myself to a slice from the open box. It was so loaded down that some of the toppings fell off.

She had changed into a very short skirt and top, both black. Like me, she wore no shoes and I suspected that, like me, no underwear.

"You didn't say what kind you wanted so I ordered one with everything and the other one is plain cheese. Where's Patti?" she asked, disregarding my apology for abandoning her.

"She's... ," I stopped, what should I say? She's taking a break, she's changing the sheets? "She wants me to bring her a slice, but she didn't say what kind of pizza she likes. Want something to drink?"

"Take her some of both kinds, there's plenty. Some people like cold pizza, but I never did. Want a Coke? I'll get it."

We were both talking in circles, not saying what was on our mind. Wanda gave no indication that she was hurt by being left on her own and I saw no reason to supply more information as to why Patti needed some alone time.

"Yes, I'll have a Coke and bring one for Patti," I said, watching her bend over to reach for the soft drinks. She turned and caught me staring at her toes. The first four toes on each foot had red polish; the small toenail was black.

"It's my own indicator as to my state of contentment," she explained as she came back to my side of the counter. "When you brought me home after my dad died they were all painted black. When I realized he wasn't coming back and there was no way I could make things right between us I decided to prove something to myself."

She placed the three Cokes on the counter and took her seat. I flipped the tab on my can, took a sip and had another bite of pizza.

"You and Shirley talked to me that night, and I pretended not to listen. It took months for me to feel better about myself and then I recalled the things you said to me. That's when I got the idea to keep track of my progress on my toes. As you can see," she said, lifting her right foot to the empty stool between us, "only my small toe is black."

The short skirt had slipped down her thighs and her legs were open, giving me a clear view of her pussy. There was a swatch of black hair at the top and more hair surrounding her slit.

I nodded, wondering what I could say that would make her lower her foot.

"For a time, after Marvin told me it was over, I painted this one black," she said, pointing to the fourth toe on her right foot.

"When was this?" I asked, not that I cared. It was just something to say.

She looked perplexed, like she didn't understand the question. "We were in a motel. He fucked me, I got him hard and we did it again. That's when he told me."

I sighed and tried again. "That's not exactly what I was asking. When did this happen? Was it two months ago or six months and how long did you leave the black polish on your fourth toe?"

"Oh, let's see. He took me out for dinner twice and that was in January or early February. Then we went to dinner the third time and I let him fuck me in the back seat of his car. He drives a Subaru wagon..." she paused to see if I was following her. I nodded and she continued.

"The back seat folds down so it wasn't too cramped. I remember being nervous though because we were parked in front of my house, you know the circular drive?" She paused again and I nodded.

"It was still early and my mom never goes to bed until eleven-thirty. As it was, she gave me hell for fucking in the car. She asked why I didn't take him up to my room."

Wanda stopped talking long enough to take a bite of pizza and a long gulp from her Coke. She looked at me, carefully assessing if I was following her. Picturing Edith Rowell condemning her daughter for fucking in the car made me wonder if Wanda was trying to shock me.

"I recall now. It was the sixteenth of February, two days after Valentine's Day. I remember being hurt that he didn't take me to a Valentine's party. Later, I found out he had a date with someone he's been seeing for years. He's back with her now, although I told you about his wanting another go with me and I told him to put his dick in a vice."

"Good for you, Wanda."

She smiled and I got up to leave, placing our Cokes on one of the pizza boxes.

"Wait, you wanted to know how long my fourth toe was painted black."

I sat down and waited for her to finish her story. "To tell you the truth, I wasn't surprised when he said he didn't want to see me any more. I was toying with telling him the same thing because he really wasn't very good in bed. That night in the motel though, after I sucked his cock and got him hard it was better than the other times. It took him forever to cum and he even said it was the best he'd ever had. I had almost changed my mind about telling him it was over. Well, once he got his rocks off he became remorseful and said he hated being unfaithful to his girlfriend."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, suddenly feeling compassionate. I stepped around the stool between us and took her in my arms.

"I'll call you next time," she said in my ear.

I tried to release her from our hug, but she held onto me. "I didn't mean for you to wait until you're in a motel room. Call me when you think you might open your legs for a guy. We'll talk about it. I can't tell you not do it, but it may help to talk about it."

Wanda kissed me on the cheek and I heard a sniffle before she released her hold on me. "You're the best, Sammy. I'll always remember this moment."

"I've got to go back upstairs," I said, picking up the pizza box and two Cokes.

She smiled and I saw a tear running down her cheek. I was almost to the door when she spoke, excitedly.

"Oh!, Oh!, I forgot to give you this. Suzanne sent your mail."

I turned to see her holding a large manila envelope. "Thanks," I said as I let her place the envelope on top of the pizza box.

Back in the room I found Patti like I had left her, lying on her back in the middle of the bed. The sheets hadn't been changed and her hair was still in tangles. Had she fallen asleep? I didn't think so; she looked wide awake.

"I brought you some pizza and a Coke," I said, willing her to show some sign of life.

"I'll eat later. Take off your pants and come to bed."

"It's probably already cold and the Coke will get warm."

"I like cold pizza and warm Coke. Take off your pants."

She watched me remove my pants and moved over to make room for me next to her. I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at her.

"Are your lips too raw to be kissed?"

"You can try kissing me. Just don't pull my bottom lip back and let it go any more tonight."

My lips touched hers as tenderly as possible and she responded, pushing her tongue in my mouth and rolling me onto my back.

"I know what you need," she said, glancing at my limpid cock before resuming our kiss.

"What's that?"

Patti moved her lips down to my nipples; softly biting them between her teeth before returning her lips to mine. "We need to empty some of the cum out of your balls before it backs up and crystallizes."

"Backs up and crystallizes?" I asked, laughing.

"Yes," she said, straddling me and reaching behind her to take my sac in her hand. "Feel it? Your cum is already beginning to back up."

"I feel your hand massaging my balls," I said, still not taking her seriously.

"I'm not massaging your balls. I'm de-crystallizing your cum because crystallized cum can be dangerous. You don't want backed-up crystallized cum, do you?"

"I guess not. How long does it take to de-crystallize cum?" I asked, playing along with her earnest, tongue-in-cheek manner.

She leaned over and kissed me and I felt her hand release my balls to take hold of my cock. "I think we caught it in time. Thank God I was here to perform the de-crystallization."

"Thank God," I repeated.

"Sammy, it's important that you relax and let me extract the cum before it backs up again."

She was rubbing the head of my cock all around her pussy, pressing it against her clit, pausing at the entrance, driving me insane. All I could do was to wait patiently while she had her fun, paying me back for the suspenseful afternoon I'd put her through. Several times I thought she was going to impale herself, only to endure another round of rubbing, pressing and pausing.

"Please," I begged.

"Please what," she teased.

"Please fuck me before I squirt it all over us."

She didn't hesitate, dropping down to take me inside her. "Oh, is that what you want? Why didn't you say so?"

"I thought you knew."

"Is this what you want?" she asked, beginning to move now.

She was moving on my cock and I was losing control, unable to speak. I could only nod.

"Don't try to hold back. Let's get that crystallized cum out of you."

Patti stopped pumping when she felt me erupt. She bent down and looked into my eyes. "Thank you," I said, looking back at her.

"That was for you. The next time is for me."

We remained joined for several minutes, silently looking into each other's eyes. I was thinking of a keyword I could ask when I felt the inner walls of her pussy begin to contract and relax. It felt slick and mushy until she contracted and relaxed again. She smiled, feeling my cock begin to respond.

I wasn't hard when she started to move and it felt so loose inside her that I wondered if I could get hard again.

I put my hands on the cheeks of her ass and remembering her reaction to my finger parting the cheeks; I moved my hand down and tried it again. I tapped, tapped again, pressed downward, spread her cheeks, massaged her anus and watched her respond to the stimulation.

The changes, dilation of the eyes, determination on her face and the way she increased the frequency of the down stroke, got me hard. A perplexed look came to her face when I pulled my finger away, but when I touched it to her lips she smiled brightly and took the tip of my finger into her mouth, running her tongue over it.

I returned my wet finger to her ass and she stopped moving until I found the little indention. It was my middle finger and I was concerned that it might be too big. She held still and we were both surprised when the tip of my finger broke through the tight ring. A rush of air exploded her lungs and I was sure that I'd hurt her.

"Are you okay?" I asked and felt her forehead hit my chest in a nod. She raised her head and smiled at me as she began moving again.

I held my finger steady, letting her dictate how much it penetrated. Soon she was rocking, a change from lifting and dropping to a back and forth movement. I took that to mean she was comfortable with my finger in her ass and moved it in a little farther.

As Patti had said, this time was 'for her' so I lay still and let her use my cock and finger to her heart's content.

"You're good to me, Sammy. This is just what I needed," she said as she rocked back and forth.

"Do you want it in further?"

"I've got it in as far as it will go," she said.

"Not my cock, my finger?"

"Oh, I guess a little more would be okay."

"You like it, don't you?"

"Mmmm."

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"NO!"

I let her rock back and forth on my cock and held my finger steady so she could take as much as she wanted.

"Have you ever done it that way?" she asked, her voice sounding timid.

"No, I haven't tried it."

"Would you ... would you like to ... try it ... with me, I mean."

I didn't know if it was hard for her to talk because of the subject or if she was getting close. I got my answer seconds later.

"Sammy, don't stop ... don't ... stop ... don't."

"You're doing all the work, not me," I reminded her.

"No, not that ... don't take it out ... push ... it ... push it ... deeper."

I complied, pushing my finger in, stopping at the second knuckle.

"SAMMY!" she shouted, collapsing on my chest.

She was shaking and having trouble catching her breath. I made a popping sound when I took my finger out of her ass and rubbed her back, feeling sweat settle between our bodies. Her breathing eventually became steady and she lifted her head. "You're still backed up."

"No, we took care of me. That time was for you."

She wouldn't move, nor did I want her to. The perspiration that had collected between our bodies made a suction sound as she repositioned herself.

"You're still hard," she said and I felt her internal muscles grip my shaft. She only had to do it three times for me to get the idea.

"You asked for it," I said as I rolled her onto her back and began fucking without regard for anything but my own pleasure.

She smiled and squeezed my cock the entire time I was fucking her. I apologized for not waiting when I shot my second load into her tunnel. "That time was for you," she said dismissively.

She showered first and when I got out of the shower the bed was stripped, she was wearing a T-shirt and panties, eating cold pizza and working on her hair at the same time.

"Are you alright? Did you get enough?"

"Yes," I answered, looking at the cold pizza.

"You know what I mean," she said, accusingly.

"I know what you mean and yes, I got enough to last me."

"I hope so because I'm drained. My body can't take any more."

She must have seen the concern in my eyes because she came to me. I put my arms around her. "Are you going to be okay?"

"From now on when you say you're going to make love to me there'll be a time limit, two hours, and I'll need more time to recover, not ten minutes like tonight. No sex tomorrow. You'll take me home and I'll sleep alone. Okay?"

"I understand. What about Monday night."

Patti pounded her fists into my back. "Don't you ever stop pressing? I love being with you, but I've never been eaten for three solid hours before. I'll let you know about Monday night on Monday. Do you like being with me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.