Junior
Chapter 3: The Summer of 1991- Doris endures Smyth

Copyright© 2007 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Summer of 1991- Doris endures Smyth - Junior is the continuation of Burr, Dominoes, College and Sophomore. Shirley is out of his life and he's floundering, trying to pick up the pieces. If you haven't read the previous books, do so. If you have you'll be rooting for Sammy to pick up the 'pieces.' Junior covers Sammy's third year at Pontiac College, but first he spends the summer of 1991 in Atlanta where he meets and becomes 'very' involved with new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

The ringing telephone disturbed my sleep and before I even picked it up a thought entered my clouded mind; I'd slept like a baby. The dream was gone.

Cassie, realizing that she had awakened me, apologized before delivering the good news. She and her family would accept my invitation to use Holly's pool.

"What time should we come?" she wanted to know and I told her any time would be fine. She must have handed the phone to Doris, who said they would leave their house about four P.M.

It was a few minutes past ten, which meant I had over six hours to fill before they would arrive. Except for the bedroom I was using, the house was in presentable order and there was nothing out of place in the back yard, so all I needed to concern myself with was what to feed the Fenton family. I decided to go shopping.

The short beep of a car horn caught my attention as I was backing Holly's car out of the garage. A smiling Sandy Santeria was sitting behind the wheel of her Toyota in the adjacent driveway. She got out of the car, wanting to talk. I joined her at the fence.

We stood there, stoically taking each other in. My first impression was that she was dressed for church in an ankle-length skirt and short, two-button jacket. Both garments were made of black, porous material that looked cool, despite the hot Georgia sun, giving me the impression that Sandy Santeria didn't sweat. Even her long bleached-blond hair looked cool.

"I'm so glad I caught you, Sammy. I just took Cathy and Sarah to the airport. We're both grateful for what you did. She wanted me to apologize for her selfish action. She's very sorry about leaving you ... hanging as it were. I hope you believe me when I tell you my daughter is not usually like that. She's a giver, not a taker. I can only imagine how ... painful..."

Sandy stopped talking, licked her lips and raised one carefully trimmed eyebrow, waiting for me to respond.

I laughed nervously and backed away from the fence, not knowing what to say. "Your daughter needed her self confidence tweaked. I'm glad I was able to help."

Sandy backed away from the fence too and I thought the conversation was over until I heard her call me. "If there's anything I can do ... perhaps I can repay you, Sammy."

I was three blocks away before what she said sank in. Could she have been talking about what I was thinking? The thought of Sandy's tongue, reaching out to moisten her lips, was still with me when I got to the meat department in the supermarket. Damn, I'm twenty, which makes Alice thirty, Karen Parker would be twenty-eight or twenty-nine and Ann would be about the same age. Shirley is thirteen months older than me, but two years ahead of me in school. Cindy is nearly two years older than me, yet she was a senior when I was a junior. How old is Sheila Evans? Damn, how old is Sandy Santeria?

My cart was filled with meat, rolls, condiments and snacks and I was heading toward the front of the store to check out when an amusing thought came to me; Patti thinks five years difference in age is too much, how ridiculous.

As I hurried back to the house in order to refrigerate my perishable purchases I continued to enumerate older women I'd known. When I came to Jessica Baldwin I recalled that she was going to be twenty-four on the nineteenth of July. I resolved to write to her as soon as I got home.

Dear Jessica,

I just drove home from shopping with a hard-on and you're responsible. I was remembering the summer of 1986. I was fifteen; you were nineteen. I got a hard-on every time I saw you wearing a bikini, every time we played tennis and every time we read poetry to one another. I got a hard-on when you read Browning to me and I got a hard-on when I read Rudyard Kipling to you, and believe me, it wasn't Rudyard giving me the hard-on.

Happy Birthday!

The bikini, tennis and poetry are not the only things I remember about that summer. You were almost four years older, but you treated me like an equal.

You and your sisters joked that I was like the brother you never had. It's a pity that was not the case, or a blessing, depending upon how you feel about incest.

Have a great birthday and a bountiful twenty-fourth year, my sister.

Love,

Sammy

Wanting to make sure I had Jessica's current address, I wrote to Jeannie, telling her I was reminiscing about the summer of 1986 and wanted to send a birthday card to the Baldwin sisters. I didn't mention Cindy, who would be celebrating her twenty-second birthday in August.

I couldn't just ask for her sister's address so I included a tidbit, 'Shirley left me; please don't ask for details as I don't have any.' I sealed the envelope without giving any thought to the 'news' I had delivered. How could I be that cold?

The quiet house was spooky. It would be good to have company for a change. But when the doorbell rang I was so absorbed with Patti's book on load factors that I wished I could have had two more hours of solitude.

Claudia and Cassie came through the door holding up small beach bags and wanting to know where they could change into their swimsuits. Doris was right behind them, with a slightly larger bag and Neill followed carrying an insulated cooler.

Nothing had been mentioned about a cookout, but Doris came prepared, just in case I planned to feed them.

I showed the girls where they could change and told Neill we could transfer the contents of the cooler into the refrigerator. Doris, being inquisitive, followed us and exclaimed when she saw the kitchen. She pointed out the stainless steel appliances, the center workstation and the step-saving conveniences. Her appreciation of the design made me really look at the room for the first time.

Naturally, I offered them a tour of the rest of the house, which Doris accepted without looking at her husband. We went from room to room, Doris gushing about the decor and Neill complimenting the builder, both of them recognizing little nuances that I would never have noticed on my own. They also saw defects; Doris with the placement of closets and Neill pointing out shortcuts the builder had taken.

We were on the second floor, inspecting one of the spacious bedrooms when I heard the splash.

"What's wrong with Sammy?" Doris remarked to her husband. I was already halfway down the stairs, too absorbed with the moment to stop and explain.

The dream was back and I was angry at myself for not warning the girls about Smyth. A quick glance at the fence told me he hadn't gotten to his perch yet. Perhaps he hadn't heard the splash, or better, he wasn't home. I walked around the pool, nonchalantly so as not to alarm the girls.

"Come on in, Sammy. The water's great," Cassie yelled to me. She was bobbing in the water, displaying a small pair of breasts each time they rose above the waterline. Claudia was sitting on one of the loungers, rubbing sunscreen on her scantily clad body.

I told Cassie I would be right back and on the way inside the house I met Neill. He was wearing his swim trunks and wanted to know why I had made such a hasty exit a few minutes before. I turned to make sure the girls were out of earshot and told him about the next-door neighbor who liked to watch the activity on this side of the fence. "I don't think he's home," I said.

When I got back outside Neill had joined Cassie in the pool and Doris was spreading sun screen on her legs. Her swimsuit covered a lot more of her body than the bikinis her daughters were wearing and there was more flesh to cover, but still, her figure would make any man's head turn.

Cassie was motioning for me and I was about to jump into the pool when I happened to turn my head and saw the pair of eyes peering over the fence. I froze, looked at Neill and back toward the eyes. He spotted them too. Cassie was calling my name, demanding that I join them in the pool.

Neill splashed his daughter and put his body between her and Smyth. I could see what he was attempting to do. She still hadn't noticed Smyth's eyes and her dad was trying to keep it that way. Doris and Claudia were also oblivious to the prying eyes.

I could see that Neill was as furious about his wife and daughters being spied upon as I was. It was my responsibility to do something about it, but what? If I stormed the fence and ran Smyth inside it would cause a scene that would have to be explained to Doris and the girls. If I did nothing I would have Neill to deal with.

The eyes didn't waver as I walked briskly toward them, struggling to maintain control over my rage. Why couldn't a private back yard be private? I looked up at him, but it was as if I weren't there. His attention was still on Doris and her daughters.

"Mr. Smyth, I would appreciate it if you would go into your house and let us enjoy the afternoon without being ogled by you."

He privileged me with a brief glance before turning his attention back to the pool area. "I'm not bothering anyone. I have every right to watch what I want to watch."

The stockade fence was seven feet high. I jumped, grabbed onto the saw tooth edge at the top, pulled myself up and glared down at him, getting my first look at Smyth. He was even smaller than I had imagined, perhaps five feet, four inches tall with rusty colored hair on his skeleton-like chest. He leaned back to maintain a distance from me, but the expression on his face was not giving an inch. He was wearing sweat pants, cut off above the knees and sneakers without socks. As I had suspected he was standing on a ladder and, as I had suspected, his side of the fence was speckled with what looked like liberal deposits of dried cum.

"You're bothering me, you little pervert. Get down off of the ladder and go inside or I'll make you wish you were never born."

"Are you threatening me, Mr. Oldham?" he asked and I realized his voice was calmer than mine. "You've already called me an offensive name. If you're threatening me I'll sue your ass."

He was correct; I had called him a little pervert and had threatened him. I had heard that a peeping tom could be arrested, but I didn't know the law as it pertained to merely looking into a neighbor's backyard. "I'm telling you for the last time to get down and go inside."

"You get down. You're obstructing my view."

The commotion behind me was the only thing that kept me from doing something I would have regretted later, like choking him until he turned blue or punching him until his eye turned black.

Doris was screaming for all she was worth. "Get out of the pool, Cassie. Go inside, girls. We're going home."

This was met with "Ah, Mom," from both girls.

I hopped down, glared at Smyth, and went to apologize to Doris for letting this happen. Fortunately, Neill was there, doing his best to calm his wife down. She wouldn't listen to either of us and ordered her daughters to go inside the house with her.

Neill and I were left standing there, both blind with anger at Smyth. Neill regained his sanity first.

"I have a rope in the car. If you have an old blanket we can make a screen," he suggested.

I remembered having seen a tarpaulin in the garage and he said that would be even better than a blanket. We hurried off to retrieve the two items; leaving Smyth perched on his ladder. He was still there when we got back.

"I see what you're going to do, but it won't work. I'll just move my ladder down the line and look at the ladies from there," Smyth said.

Neill paid no attention to Smyth. He told me to go upstairs, secure one end of the rope to a piece of furniture in the bedroom and toss it through a window. I was on my way to carry out the task when I heard movement behind me. "You don't know what we're going to do with this rope and if I were you I wouldn't want to find out," Neill was saying.

"Is that a threat? Are you threatening me?"

"Take it any way you want. When it comes to protecting my family from the likes of you I'll go to any lengths."

"I have my rights. There's no harm in looking."

"There's harm if you make my wife and daughters uncomfortable, Sir. You are one sick human being."

Smyth watched as we strung the rope from the upstairs window to the limb of a tree at the back of the lot and hung the tarpaulin over it.

Neill went inside the house to assure Doris that we had cut off the peeping tom's view of the pool.

"Are you able to see the pool, Mr. Smyth?" I asked, wanting to make sure we were successful. He obliged by actually climbing one more rung on his ladder and trying to peer over the tarp. Smyth shook his head with a gloomy look on his face until we heard the door open and he was able to watch the Fenton family walk across the patio toward the pool. Only Claudia looked our way, smiled and shook her upper torso, almost making her tits dislodge from under their covering. Smyth uttered a high-pitched chirping sound, which changed to a mournful groan when the family disappeared behind the makeshift blind.

Cassie jumped into the pool and I followed. Soon Doris and Neill joined us and eventually Claudia was coaxed to venture in. The water did wonders for Doris' disposition. She appeared to have forgotten about the voyeur until we heard him appealing to us to take the blind down.

"Holly doesn't mind my watching her. She even goes topless when she's outside."

I looked around the pool to get my guests' reaction to Smyth's remark. Cassie was pushing off at the far end, concentrating on her butterfly stroke, I didn't see Claudia, but the rest of us were treading water at the deep end. Doris was smirking, disbelieving and her husband was shaking his head. "Don't respond to him; maybe he'll give up and go inside," he said.

I felt a hand on my thigh, rubbing near my crotch and knew it must be Claudia. She surfaced a few feet away, shook her head vigorously and grinned at me. I grinned back to show that I had felt her hand, but not wanting to encourage her, I didn't say anything. What if Doris knew what just happened? Worse yet, what if Neill knew?

Just then, Smyth decided to try another approach. "Mr. Oldham, you let me watch you and Sandy's daughter."

This drew a curious glance from Doris. She came closer and Neill followed her. Cassie was well out of earshot. Claudia had disappeared again.

Doris posed the first question. "Who's Sandy and what's this about her daughter?"

"Sandy lives next door. Her daughter was visiting and Sandy asked if she could use the pool."

"Mr. Smyth sounded extremely interested. Was there something to see?"

"Doris, it's none of our business," Neill cautioned his wife.

Doris looked around to make sure Cassie couldn't hear us. "What happened, Sammy?" she asked with persistence that defied being denied.

I opened my mouth, but the words wouldn't come out because I had all I could do to keep from moaning from the feeling Claudia was giving me. Her hand rubbed the crotch of my swimsuit, briefly. I was relieved when resurfaced a few feet away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.