Massage Reality - Cover

Massage Reality

Copyright© 2007 by R

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A female massage therapist has her professional ethics tested while giving a good looking male client a massage. She does her best to not give in to her feelings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The doorbell rang and Deborah walked down the stairs to answer it. She knew it was her 4:00 appointment. She had been a licensed masseuse for almost 20 years now and figured this would be just another job. When she opened the door she was surprised to see a good looking, middle aged man standing there. She had many male clients and some of them were attractive but there was something special about this guy that kept her staring for several seconds. "May I come in", he asked. She snapped out of it and invited him in. "I'm sorry", she said, "You looked familiar". He smiled and said that he was pretty sure they had never met.

She led him upstairs to the massage room and told him to get comfortable. "I'll be right back", just let me know when you're ready". She closed the door and walked to the bathroom. "What the hell is wrong with me?" she thought? "I've had handsome male clients before, why should this guy be any different"? She took some time to get herself composed and unconsciously checked herself in the mirror. It was a very hot summer day and she was wearing a light skirt and halter top. She never wore underwear and today was no exception. For a woman of 40 she looked very good. A steady regime of exercise and good diet showed and she smiled at her reflection.

"I'm ready" he said and she headed for the massage room. When she opened the door he was lying on his stomach with a towel over his backside. "Would you like me to use scented or unscented lotion" she asked? "Whatever you like best" he answered. She reached for the scented lotion, turned down the lights, and put on soft, sensual music.

She started the massage at his shoulders and couldn't help notice how smooth his skin was and the tone in his muscles. As she worked the lotion into his skin and gently began to work the knots out she glanced down his back to the towel that was draped over his ass. She could see the curve of his cheeks and followed it down his well developed legs. She didn't realize that she wasn't paying attention to the way she was rubbing his back and shoulders and was massaging him more sensually than her usual professional way. He gave out a low soft moan and that brought her back to reality. "What the hell am I doing" she thought? "I don't know who this guy is, he could be a State inspector and I could lose my license if he thinks I'm trying to steer him into a sex act!" Her hands returned to a "normal" massage just to be sure he wasn't getting the wrong idea she asked him if he was ok. "I'm fine" he whispered. "You have very strong hands and really know how to work out the knots". "Thank you", she answered.

Deborah continued down his back to where the top of the towel covered his ass. She worked her fingers just passed it and as she did she felt him shift his body. The movement caused the towel to slip down and now she could see the top of his cheeks. Usually when this happened she would pull the towel back up but the sight of the smooth skin and firm tone of his cheeks was distracting her and fantasies starting passing through her mind. "What is it about this fucking guy" she wondered? "Why am I so damned distracted"?

She knew she had to get hold of her thoughts and quickly moved her hands down to his legs. As her hands worked the muscles of his thighs she could feel how strong they were. "He must work out a lot or ride a bike", she mused. She was now aware that his breathing was getting just a little deeper and every once in awhile he would sigh very softly. This wasn't unusual but in this case it just seemed different and it was adding to the distraction she was trying to deal with.

She finished up his legs and asked him to roll over on his back. As he moved she held on to the towel so it wouldn't fall off. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the unmistakable erection that pushed the towel into a tent. Many of her male clients became erect during a massage and she usually just ignored it or asked if it was embarrassing them. If it was she would leave the room for a few minutes till it subsided. "I'm sorry" he said. "I really tried to control that but the way your hands were gliding over my body I just couldn't help it". She told him it was normal and asked if he needed a few minutes to compose himself. "I think I need that" he stammered.

Deborah left the room and walked to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and stood there with her back against it. She felt light headed and was breathing hard. She went to the sink and washed her face with cool water to calm down. The picture of his hard cock pushing the towel up was locked in her mind. She looked at her face in the mirror; she was flushed and there were little beads of sweat on her forehead. "What the fuck is wrong with me", I can't believe what's happening". Now she became aware of a new sensation and she reached her hand between her legs to be sure. When her fingers reached the lips of her pussy she couldn't believe what she felt. She was wet! Not just a little wet but very, very, wet! Now she knew she had a problem. She quickly dried herself off and straightened out her clothes. She had to get back inside. She didn't even know how long she was gone.

"Are you descent" she asked as she approached the door? "I'm ok I guess" he stammered. She walked in and could see that the "problem" she left him with was still there. "I'm sorry" he said, "I don't know what's come over me" "It's ok", we can just work around it" she said, but in her mind she knew she was going to have trouble concentrating. She poured some lotion on her hands and started massaging his arms. He had his eyes closed and in a little while he had a dreamy, relaxed look on his face. Every once in awhile she glanced at the "tent" and hoped he didn't catch her. As she worked her way to his chest she could feel the wetness growing again between her legs and she was having more and more trouble keeping the fantasies from taking over her thoughts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.