The Shy Girl - Cover

The Shy Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Casey is a very shy and sexually repressed girl. Her religious background and overly protective parents have made her feel only shame about sexual pleasure. She is caught on film by a man who watches her masturbate and she is given a wicked choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Casey almost didn't come home from school but the fear and embarrassment of being found out by her parents was stronger that her embarrassment by being forced to do things by the watching man. She came into her room and put her headset on just a couple of minutes after 2:00.

"I thought you were going to be a stupid girl," she heard the watching man's voice say.

Casey started to talk, "Look, I don't know who you are, but I have done what you ask, why don't you just leave me alone."

"Because I am in control and you are powerless. Go outside, under the same bush is a brown bag, go get it and return here, the bag is taped shut; don't open it until I tell you. You have two minutes."

Casey resigned herself to doing what he said and went outside finding the bag right where he said it would be. She returned to the room and said, "Ok, now what?"

Casey opened the bag and found two dildos; one was long maybe eight inches, and thin. The second was maybe six inches long, but very thick. It had a control at the end that went from slow to fast.

The watching man started talking again and as he spoke Casey could feel her face grow red, "The thick one is for your pussy, and it vibrates. The thinner one is for your asshole. I want you to shove it up your ass while you masturbate with the vibrator."

Her face glowing with shame Casey said back to him, "I can't put something there. I have never done that before. Please don't make me do it."

"Get started or your daddy gets the pictures. Decide right now, do it or face your daddy."

Casey gave up and started to undress. The watching man spoke again, "Leave the skirt on, just pull off your panties. Loose the blouse and bra though."

Casey grabbed the thing rubber dildo and began to rub her pussy, making herself nice and wet. She was glad her body responded as she touched herself. Her wet pussy coated the thin dildo with her slippery juice and she started rubbing the thin head over her asshole. She slowly worked the head of the thin dildo into her asshole, stroking it in and out slowly driving it a little bit deeper into her asshole. Finally she had it buried over half way and she heard the watching man say, "Ok, leave it and masturbate with the vibrator. I want to see you cum, no faking I'll know.

Casey's face burned with shame as she turned on the vibrator and started to run it up and down her wet cunt slit, her body shook with desire as she grazed her clit with the hard fake cock, and she could feel her pussy gushing with lubrication, and the thick shaft of the dildo slipped into her fuck hole. A moan of pleasure came unbidden from her lips as the thick shaft penetrated her cunt. She used her left hand to pinch and twist her nipples as she slowly worked the thick, vibrating dildo in and out of her pussy.

The watching man was talking again, "Yeah that's nice baby, cum for me, I'm jacking off watching you. I'm thinking about fucking your ass, do you like to get fucked in the ass Casey?"

Casey didn't answer him concentrating on bringing herself to climax so he would leave her alone. She was getting closer and closer, she didn't want to cum for the watching man. She was so ashamed of how she was acting, but he was making her, she couldn't let him tell her parents about what she did. She used her left hand to rub her erect clit as she pushed the vibrator deeper and deeper with the right. This brought her to climax finally and her hips bucked as she orgasmed, her grunts of pleasure clearly audible to the watching man.

He continued talking dirty to her, "Oh yeah that's it baby, I'm cumming too, I blowing my load in your tight ass. You feel my cum in your ass bitch. Yeah, I'm going to fuck your ass over and over."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.