The Shy Girl - Cover

The Shy Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Casey is a very shy and sexually repressed girl. Her religious background and overly protective parents have made her feel only shame about sexual pleasure. She is caught on film by a man who watches her masturbate and she is given a wicked choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Casey had always been painfully shy and as she had grown into a young woman of twenty her shyness had only become worse. Her southern family was very strict, and she was not allowed to date, nor have any contact with men outside of her family's church. Casey had grown into a lovely young woman, dark brown hair, small firm breasts capped with stiff pink nipples, and long shapely legs. She was the kind of girl that did not immediately attract men's attention, but she was a quiet kind of pretty that grew on the people around her longer they knew her.

The problem was that now she could not even look at the few young men who tried to chat with her, her face would flush red and she would not even be able to stammer out a reply to their simple attempts at conversation. That is why she was still technically a virgin, only technically because she had an active fantasy life that was her deep dark secret.

Casey enjoyed masturbating, and would use her fingers to penetrate her tight pussy, finger fucking herself where no hard cock had ever been. She wondered how she had even learned to do that, her parents were such prudes. Her mother had told her about what she called the, "evils of sex" when Casey had started to develop into a woman and had done everything possible to make sex sound as horrible as possible. When Casey turned eighteen her mother had described in fairly vivid detail how the man's cock would grow hard with lust and then he would take the woman, piercing her body with his manhood, that there would be blood and pain. Now she wondered how her parents had ever conceived her they were so uptight about sex. They probably considered her the product of their weakness. Her mother had never told Casey about the pleasure of sex. Casey had discovered that on her own, in bed, as her fingers explored her body.

She still remembered the first time she had masturbated herself to orgasm, her fingers rubbing her small, stiff clit, her fingers tugging and pulling her nipples, the pleasure building and building until she finally climaxed. Her head had exploded in pleasure; she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. She remembered her hips pumping, instinctively thrusting as she pleasured herself. After that Casey realized that her mother had not told her everything, that there was a whole different side to sex she was just that she was waiting to explore.

She had listened to her friends to learn more. She did not have too many close friends, but her closest friends, Pam and Amy talked about sex constantly. She heard how they would give their boyfriends blow jobs, she could not imagine sucking on a man's cock but apparently they said it drove men wild. They talked about jacking off their boy friends and how their cum would spurt from their cocks. They talked about how their boyfriends like to feel their tits; both Amy and Pam had big breasts, double the size of Casey's own tits. Casey did not add much, but she listened and she started to imagine how it must be to have sex with a man.

She was fantasizing tonight as she lay on her bed naked and masturbating. She was thinking about the tall blonde boy in her math class that had broad shoulders, a thin waist, and long powerful legs. She imagined that the blonde guy was on top of her thrusting his long, thick cock into her tight, wet pussy. Her fingers were busy stoking her clit, and finger fucking her tight hole. She could feel that she was close to orgasm, and she planned to masturbate over and over until she was exhausted. Her parents had gone to a meeting and that gave her hours to play with herself.

The man watching through the window was jacking off as he watched her. The girl was really going at it and he was matching her stroke for stroke. The man liked to watch naked women when they did not know he was there and it was a rare bonus to find a woman having sex, or masturbating. As he watched the slim girl rammed her fingers deep and pumped her hips as she reached orgasm. The man jacked his cock hard and ejaculated his load of cum onto the side of the girl's house as he listened to her moaning in pleasure. He was even more surprised as the girl continued to keep at it, her fingers stroking her clit and pulling her nipples, driving herself towards an even bigger climax. The watching man was glad that he had his digital camera with him and he quickly snapped off as many pictures as he could over the next 20 minutes as he watched the girl bring herself to climax after climax.

The man had been surprised to find this girl masturbating as he knew the neighborhood well and this girl was not one who ever struck him as being sexual in anyway. He laughed as he thought about the fun he would have with the pictures he had taken and how she would react when she saw them. He wondered what she might be willing to do to prevent him revealing his photos to her parents.

Casey woke up the next morning and got ready for class like she always did. Her parents were their usual boring selves as she joined them for breakfast. "Remember dear our women's group meets tomorrow night at 8:00," her mother had said.

"I hope your getting all A's. That damn college is killing me with the money I have to pay and I want to make sure you are doing your best."

Casey had reassured her father that she was putting forth her best work and headed off to class. The man who had watched her the night before slid into Casey's house through an open window. He made certain modifications in Casey's room, and left her a little surprise.

Casey returned home about 4:00pm from school and went into her room throwing her book bag on the bed. She glanced over at the window and was surprised to see what looked like a flyer taped to the outside of her window. She walked over closer and was horrified to discover it was a picture of her naked and masturbating. It looked like it had been taken just the night before. She opened the window and ripped the picture down, crumpling it in her hand. 'Oh, my god she thought to herself. Someone was watching me touch myself. Oh, my god what if my parents find out. Her face was red with shame, and she looked down at the crumpled picture in her hand. She notice some typed words on the back of it that she had not seen earlier.

She smoothed out the paper and read the small typed words on the back: "I hope you enjoy the picture that I left for you. I know that I enjoyed watching you finger fuck your pussy. I jacked my cock while I watched you. Now if you don't want me to give these pictures to your parents you will do exactly what I say. Outside your front door under the large azalea bush is a paper bag. Go get it and read the other instructions inside."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.