The Woman You Need To Be! - Cover

The Woman You Need To Be!

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amy accidentally discovers her husband's desire to be the girlfriend she always wanted. Soon she'll begin to change him into that woman, and if she can convince him perhaps after a surgery or two she can turn Dan into Dani the girlfriend she had always wanted.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation  

When I awoke this morning I was in a very crowded bed, Carol was sound asleep on my left side on my right was Richard who was also sound asleep I took stock of the situation I now found myself in. I was dressed in a bright red bustier the cups of which were too small they squeezed my breasts tightly against my chest the only relief I felt was from where my nipples poked through the cups at least there were holes in them for that. The underwire was digging into me making my skin underneath ny breasts raw, it was beyond me how this can be comfortable as far as I was concerned the underwire may have offered a little more support but the discomfort of them far outweighed their practical purpose. I could feel my legs encased in stockings. Besides my sensitive nipples there were two places on my body that hurt. The first was my cock and balls I lifted the blanket a little and with the mornings light I could see as I lifted the waistband of my panties a leather cord wrapped underneath my testicles and around my cock snugly tightened pinching and squeezing them to my body, the cord went up from them tied around my waist... So if I straigtenedd my legs it would put more pressure on me. The other discomfort no pain I felt with my ass the skin on my cheeks was a raw and my ass hole was on fire. I began to remember what had happened last night.

If it started out rather innocently, we had decided (Carol and I) to go out, we had gone to a nightclub for some drinks and wings, we had been there for the better part of three or four rounds of drinks and both of us were feeling a little tipsy. I was wearing a short black skirt and a plain white top, Carol was wearing a black miniskirt that barely covered the cheeks of her ass. She was wearing nothing else underneath, no bra no panties. When she told me that she had her hands underneath the table and she was fondling my cock. If you looked at the two of us we would just appear like a couple of girls really into one another she was constantly kissing me and fondling my tits. We were in a corner and that afforded uis as much privacy as was possible given our location. It was when the DJ began to spin discs that things got really interesting.

Carol had managed to pull my cock from my panties and as she kissed me and fondlled me she had also had begun to stroke me, my cock was starting to harden despite the fact we were in such a public place I think the excitement of that was only arousing me more. As my erection grew so did the grip on it and as the dance beats began to fill the club speakersf her stroking increased. I can't begin to tell you what particular song was playing when she stood up and completely exposed my growing erection, but when the baseline had began to thump she stood directly in front of me a leg on either side and when she lowered her ass her naked pussy swallowed my growing member. I was in heaven when she began to bounce as if dancing to the music. Her velvet cock sleeve at this point had managed to swallow me whole. The speed and beat of the music were quickly increasing so had the motion of her hips as she bounced up and down on me. We must've looked like a couple of lezbos going at it. When the song ended and she raised up on me and straddled my legs now facing me she bent forward and whispered in my ear "Fill my pussy up with your little girl load." She said the truth of the matter was I still occasionally got erections and from time to time if I got excited enough I would still shoot small loads of milky cum, smaller amounts but semen and sperm nonetheless. After about two minutes of the next song my orgasm began to happen, I don't know if it was because of the look on my face or the tensing of my bodys she knew I was cumming. So she lowered herself completely on to me. And began to squeeze my cock with the walls of her vagina. I managed to push upwards a little even though most of her weight was resting on my lap. "That's it baby fill mommy up with your steamy load." She whispered to me. "That's it little lady." She whispered, "I think you're such a whore!" I could only manage a grunt when I started to shoot the walls of her pussy work gripping and releasing me further heightening the sensations I was feeling. At that moment Richard sat down at the table across from us, I could see by the look in his eyes he knew exactly what was going on. "Dani." He said, "what on earth are you doing to Carol, don't you know if you continue to behave this way, you're going to get a reputation." He said in a mocking tone. Carol had stopped and was grinding her pussy onto me looking me in the eye as she said, "as soon as we get home I'm going to fuck your little girl pussy!"

"Richard do you want a piece of this slut?" She asked Rick, "I think Dani needs a lesson. Are you up to going with us right now?" She asked him. It was obvious he was very excited also.

"I would like that very much Carol, I think our little slut here needs a reminder on what it means to be a woman." He said to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.