The Woman You Need To Be! - Cover

The Woman You Need To Be!

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amy accidentally discovers her husband's desire to be the girlfriend she always wanted. Soon she'll begin to change him into that woman, and if she can convince him perhaps after a surgery or two she can turn Dan into Dani the girlfriend she had always wanted.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation  

As Dani finished dressing for the day he remembered back last night when he and Carol had discussed her plans to bring home one of the men who worked for her. The guy she had in mind unknown to Dani was a 24-year-old stud who possessed an enormous penis, one of her secretaries had dated him and had toldt her his was how she found out about his size as well as his bisexual leanings.

Dani clipped the last garter on to his stocking, and then smoothed his skirt and stepped into the shoes he was going to wear today. He went to the mirror on their dresser and admired his look for the day.

He was wearing a white cotton blouse tied over his tummy a white Wonderbra that lifted and separated is brand-new 36C breasts. With the top two buttons undone he admired his fabulous cleavage that was bursting through the top. He lowered his gaze and looked at his skirt, it was a pleated plaid school girl number. This was his as well as Carol's favorite mode of attire for him. He brought his hands to the bottom of the cups of the bra and began to fondle his breasts. He could feel his cock twitching in the black lace boy shorts he was wearing. He was admiring the vision before him the doorbell rang.

He went down the stairs and went to the front door. He peered through the peephole and saw Rick his neighbor and childhood friend. Panic set in. None of his friends had seen him in his new configuration, throwing all caution to the wind he opened the door and invited him in.

Rik stepped through the doorway and with a critical eye from toes to the top of Dani's head he drank in the woman who stood before him. "I'm sorry" he said, "I was looking for Dan his car was in the driveway so I thought he would be here." He said to him.

Dani was pleased because Rick had not recognized him for who he was. "That's okay sugar he left with Carol this morning," he said to him in his now throaty feminine voice. "Hi, I'm Dani, Dan's sister." In order to pull this off he knew the story he and Carol had fabricated about him being Dan's twin sister separated at birth would have to convince Rick who he was.

"That's okay." Rick replied "I just haven't seen him for a while and I was wondering how he was doing." He said to Dan.

"Can I get you a cup of coffee?" he offered his visitor.

"Sure Dani, I take it black." He replied.

"Sit down sugar I'll go get it." Saying that he turned on his heel and sashayed to the kitchen. Making sure to shake his ass a little extra as he left the room. He returned a few moments later having adjusted his breasts to reveal a little more cleavage in the hope it would excite Rick a little more. The power he was feeling as a sexily dressed woman was overpowering so when he returned with the Beverage he made a great show of leaning down to expose even more of his tits. As he leaned forward he focused his own eyes on Rick's watching him drink in the show he was displaying. He cleared his throat which caused Rick to break his gaze and said to him "I was wondering sugar where a girl might get a little action around here? Dan told me I should look you up because you might know." He said in a suggestive manner.

"Well Dani." He said "You need look no farther than the guy sitting in front of you." He said to him. "What do you have in mind?" He asked. "You want to go out for a couple of drinks and something to eat? Tell me Dani what you'd like to do."

"Well sugar I'm a homebody I would just assume we stayed here, I can fix us some breakfast if you're hungry and if you're not I'm hungry for a couple of eggs and a big sausage he said to him.Dani couldn't believe how suggestive he was becoming the thing he couldn't believe most was how quickly he had become this way.

Rick patted the couch next to him sensing the desire Dani was feeling. When he sat down he reached over and cupped his breast, probing with his fingertips for his hardening nipple. "I'm glad you're not wasting any time Rick." Dani said to him she pulled his hand away and stood before him and began to unbutton the buttons on his blouse then untied the bow beneath his breasts and removed his top completely. He made a great show of unclipping, the straps on his bra and completely exposed his new tits to him. This was the first time anyone had seen the girls besides Carol and Dr. Evan he waited anxiously for Rick's response to him.

It didn't take long Rick leaned forward and drew one of his nipples into his mouth and began to suckle it. Dan bent a little at the waist trying to hide his own growing erection. "It's been a couple of weeks" he said to Rick. "And this girl needs a cock to suck, you interested?" He asked him. Rick wasted no time standing up and dropping his pants and underwear. Dani was impressed with Rick's already rockhard cock. It was at least 7 inches long and about as big around as a half dollar it was a nice pink color with the mushroom shaped head almost a purple color. He was shaved completely, and his balls hung low Dani could tell they were huge. So he dropped to his knees in front of him and opened his mouth and gently one at a time began to suck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.