The Woman You Need To Be! - Cover

The Woman You Need To Be!

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amy accidentally discovers her husband's desire to be the girlfriend she always wanted. Soon she'll begin to change him into that woman, and if she can convince him perhaps after a surgery or two she can turn Dan into Dani the girlfriend she had always wanted.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation  

The sun shone through the blinds on this warm July morning. A well rested Daniel Collins awoke when the light of dawns sunshine crawled across the bed and rested on his face.

While the early morning sunshine began to stir his consciousness his memory of the previous evenings adventures returned.

Sitting next to the bed on his nightstand was a glass of water and two small white pills. The pills he knew where the hormones his wife had been feeding him for more than two months. Dan should have known a few weeks ago she was up to something,

During the first week of May he had accompanied her to an appointment with her gynecologist, he should've thought it odd that she had asked him to go with her. The truth of the matter was being a typical male his only concern was he was going to have to get up a little early on Monday morning to go.

The doctor's office was located on the east side of town. As she drove towards the office, he began to notice the neighborhoods they were driving through were becoming poorer and poorer.

"Where did you find this doctor?" He asked her

"She came recommended to me by Carol. I hope you remembered Carol? My friend from college" she answered him.

How could he possibly forget Carol. Dan had met her when he had picked up Amy for their first date. Carol was a tiny woman a tick over 5 feet tall and she couldn't have weighed more 100 pounds. She was a fit 100 pounds, not an ounce of fat and with a figure 99% of other women would have envied. Amy (his date) had told him nothing about her other than the fact she would be there. The contrast between the two roommates was enormous. Amy was a tall 5 foot nine or 10 she weighed around 130 pounds he guessed with a little baby fat on her hips and ass. Amy physically was the kind of girl he had been attracted to all his adult life, she was built exactly like his mother. The only difference was Amy had larger breasts. She was a large c top he guessed around 34 or 36 inch bust line, his mother he knew was a 34 b and it was easy for him to see the bras mis the mother wore were too large for her. His mom had small half tennis ball sized breasts...

Dan had this intimate information about his mother because as a youth and teenager he loved to search through her dirty lingerie on school days when he would get home before her. He loved the silky feel and odor of her soiled undergarments. He remembered being around 13 years old when he became aware of the musky resonance that emanated from the crotch of her panties. On that day the gusset was a little crusty and there was an aroma he had never noticed before.

His puberty enhanced body was struck for the first time in his life with the sensual smells he had never been aware of. He brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply, the immediate physical reaction he had was a stirring in the underwear he was wearing. To this day he never understood why his next reaction was to touch the leavings with his tongue, tasting for the first time her vaginal secretions. As his mind enjoyed the flavor of that first time he was hooked. The thought had never crossed his mind that this was his mother, what had crossed it was the flavor and texture both of which tripped the juvenile hormones within him.

The black lace underwear he held that day were the ones she had worn on her date Friday evening. He was completely unaware of the fact was what he was tasting was the dried semen and pussy juice that had dripped theer after her date.

Again unaware the one flavor he particularly enjoyed was his mother's date creamy load. Once he had tasted it he vigorously began to lick clean the cotton panel.

Dan remembered telling Amy this story four or five years ago and the reaction that evening he had received had been muted but he could tell it was something she had filed away somewhere in the back of her mind. He had never considered for a moment how much she loved to have him suck his own cum from her vagina immediately after their lovemaking. Dan had never considered the fact he was eating cream pie just that he knew she enjoyed getting off and having intense orgasms while he cleaned her.

The taste and texture of the her sperm filled tunnel was something he thoroughly enjoyed cleaning.

Amy for her part believed she had on her hands a cum eating feminine husband, and that fact turned her on. After a lot of consultation with Carol they had decided between them to arrange the appointment and start him on his journey that would take him to the place she knew he subconsciously harbored.

The y.had been called back to the doctors office and had met Dr. Evan for the first time. The doctor was a shorthaired mannish looking woman who pointed to two chairs in front of her desk. Amy and Dan sat down and then the doctor turned to Amy and said.(The words that came from the doctor's mouth had been rehearsed previously the day before) "Amy I just got your labs back and I'm concerned you may have a HPV infection, so I'm going to start you and Dan on some antibiotics today." Having said that she reached into her drawer and removed a small glass syringe and bottle of clear medicine. Dan thought it was antibiotics but it was in fact estrogen. The doctor filled the syringe and had Amy drop her pants and inject a few CC's. She turned to Dan and said to him "You get some too, I can't have you passing this back-and-forth between the two of you so I'm going to send you both home with a couple of prescriptions, and I want you both to fill them and take them religiously. Amy knew the scrips were birth-control pills, high doses of hormones that over the period of a couple of months would begin to change Dan in a way Amy and the doctor had discussed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.