Backscatter - Cover

Backscatter

Copyright© 2007 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 7: Newlyweds

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Newlyweds - The plot has many surprises. I don't want to reveal too much. Backscatter is a near term futuristic story, starting in Bell County Texas in the 2040's. It's a story of epic adventure, lots of hard SF, and it starts with something as simple as a grocery shopping list.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   First   Slow  

Six weeks later at Megan & Alvaro's home at Porto Santo

Time: Friday, July 10, 2048 7:16 PM

Following the farming tradition of the island, their guests said their goodbyes shortly past 7 PM, just as the sun was setting. It had been an uncomfortably hot day, a record setter. Porto Santo had reached 36C in the early afternoon, and the capital Funchal was even worse. Hemmed in by steep cliffs on three sides except for the southern exposure to the sun, the air was trapped and stagnant and heated to an unbearable record-tying 41C.

After their guests left, Megan and Alvaro spent the next two hours chatting while they cleaned up from the party and finally took a cool shower together. Alvaro stood behind Megan and laughed as he washed her and asked if she were in the mood to continue the celebration. His hands were roaming all over her body, paying particular attention to her feminine shape, rubbing her cool soapy breasts and pubic fur. Alvaro's half-erect penis was nosing its way down between her wet thighs, his sac high and tight against his groin from the cold water.

Megan turned and flashed him a very inviting smile in reply. She gripped his penis with a clean wet hand and fast jerked him hard, up and down along his shaft. She then re-gripped with her other hand and gave him a very soapy squeeze. Her fingers were pressing against the major vein along the back ridgeline of his stiff cock and she could feel his pulse as he panted. They retired to their bedroom as soon as they dried themselves with towels.

Megan lay on her side and Alvaro curled up behind her. They were both panting in their sexual heat for each other and quickly moved through some brief foreplay. With his hands wrapped around her and milking her breasts, Alvaro's penis was jabbing and sliding against soft feminine thighs, vulva, and rump. He lubricated his cock with the slick moisture running from Megan's aroused labia. Megan shuddered and arched her hips and lifted her top leg high, curling her leg and toes and exposing herself and whimpering for Alvaro to hurry.

Alvaro pulled back and then thrust hard with his major hip muscles. His slick penis head nailed Megan directly on her anus. Megan yelped in surprise at the explosive burst of pressure on her sphincter. Alvaro had almost driven himself high up into her bowels.

"Sorry," he whispered as he panted. His hand was tenderly caressing her hip, the nose of his cock resting meekly against the outer folds of her labia.

"That's okay," Megan whispered with a ragged breath. "I'm so hot. Just fuck me, fast and hard!" She reached down and guided the pole between her legs into her womanhood, feeling it cup and then firmly catch the vaginal entrance. Alvaro felt the familiar exquisite embrace of her vagina on his glans, and he humped up into her in short eager strokes. Megan growled her approval, and then lost herself in sexual bliss as Alvaro gave her the type of sex she wanted.

The thrusting was hard and furious. Time lost all meaning, and Megan rode her waves of pleasure higher and higher until everything came crashing down in a great shuddering climax, Megan jerking and twisting her body but unable to escape the male intrusion deep inside her and not really wanting to. She lay still and submissive, accepting the swift penetrations as her mind slowly returned to reality.

Megan realized she was grunting softly in unison with the swift strokes of the cock penetrating her. Alvaro was still drilling her from behind, hard and fast as she had asked. Her left leg was bent and still held high to offer Alvaro full and easy access into her. Megan had had her own orgasm, long and sweet, and now she was drifting, not minding the blows of the penis head against her cervix. In fact it felt very sexy to service her husband's urgent need to thrust and get off inside her, and she purred to him in love. His cock felt long and thin, just the way it always did when Alvaro was sliding down his final chute to orgasm. She was sure of it. His climax was almost upon him.

Megan gasped as Alvaro changed tempo. Instead of the quick sliding pounds, he pressed deep and began a slow rocking motion. Megan felt her rump swaying back and forth, her lover's hips locked to hers, her vagina stretched and slowly stroking the skin on his stiff shaft up and down. Then the arm across her pelvis gripped her fiercely, trapping and locking her for insemination. Megan bore down and squeezed her vagina as tightly as she could, giving her lover the added pleasure of forcing his ejaculation into a tight female.

Alvaro grunted and pressed hard, drilling against the far back wall of her vagina and then splashing the bottom of his wife's uterus with his seed. Megan cried out as a ripple of ecstasy took her. They were married now for almost two months, but it still took her by surprise how intensely pleasurable it felt whenever Alvaro erupted inside her.

His hand was petting the damp fur of her pubis. The stiff pole within her was still pushing against her uterus, but not as hard and Megan could feel it was just starting to soften. She could also feel a generous deposit of warm semen making her feel squishy inside. She growled in happiness, placing her hand over his and pushing his palm firmly against her womb.

Alvaro caressed his sweaty wife, panting and slowly winding down in the sticky darkness. "Pretty hot in here. There's no breeze from the window at all."

Megan giggled. "You think this is bad? You should spend a summer in Texas. It can be much more brutal than this, hotter and even more humid, for two, three months in a row."

"Yikes... I've spent some time on the African mainland. I know what high heat is. But at least there it's dry." The sounds of some disturbed songbirds drifted in through the open window. Alvaro sighed. "Sounds as if the neighbor's cat is hunting canaries again."

Megan sighed too, and then reached down and pressed Alvaro's hand firmly against her womb. "Dearest, you want to start doing this without me on birth control, just let me know."

Alvaro kissed and licked the back of her sweaty neck. "I might be persuadable. Seriously? You mean soon?"

Megan sighed and nodded. "Yes, soon. I know we've talked about waiting a year or two, but when I feel you unload in me like this, a part of me is crying that I'm not fertile."

Alvaro rested the side of his head against hers and nodded. "I know. It's the same for me. To come inside you to..."

"... to breed me?" Megan asked.

Alvaro shuddered and whispered, "It would be incredible." He rocked his hips and gave her slow deep strokes and then added suddenly, "Uh, this is incredible too of course!" He kissed her sweaty neck again and closed his eyes and gave a deep sigh.

"Hah! And which do you like better Alvaro, front or rear?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you like missionary better, or do you prefer mounting me like this, humping up against my rump?"

A yawn. "Oh, I don't know. Both are wonderful. How about you Megan? Does the birthday girl have a preference?"

Megan giggled. "I love all the ways you mount me, and all the ways I mount you... There was a moment though, when you were searching for me earlier... You were so eager for me! Your cock gave my anus a very energetic poke."

A pause. "I remember. I knew I was in the wrong place. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh no, not at all. It actually felt kind of sexy, in a different sort of way. Alvaro?"

Another yawn. "Hmm?"

"Earlier this evening, at my party, I was talking to a friend..."

Another yawn. "Hmm? I think I saw you two talking. You mean Janinha?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.