Escort Services - Cover

Escort Services

Copyright© 2007 by Robin

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A fiction of the escapades of a male escort. Women can have the weirdest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Their day at the races turned out to be quite lucrative. Elizabeth had been given a tip for a rank outsider in the third race. She had one hundred pounds put on it at forty to one. Robert afforded only fifty pounds. It romped home by six lengths. Only those in the know cheered, none louder than Elizabeth who jumped up and down excitedly as the winning post got closer.

"Let's celebrate". She said, after they had collected their winnings from an unhappy trackside bookmaker who shelled out six thousand pounds to the happy couple. "I know a fantastic little restaurant in Weybridge."

She gave the directions to her chauffer as they slipped into the back of the Rolls Royce parked in the member's car park.

Robert gazed at her, taking in her loveliness. Flushed with her success, her cheeks were quite ruddy which perfectly complemented the simple jersey dress she wore. It stretched and clung to her body, accentuating her shape. A pearl necklace of three strands was her only other ornament. Her make-up, as usual, was lightly done with subtle hints and shades that highlighted her cheek bones. Her eye shadow was almost the same colour as her skin, just enough of a contrast to be noticeable. Her comeliness took his breath away and stole any words he had from his mouth.

The restaurant was indeed a fine place, carrying two Michelin stars to its name. Elizabeth chattered on, her excitement had not abated at all. It was so unlike their previous engagements, Robert didn't know really, what to say. He was content to allow her to flit from subject to subject while he drank in her face and drowned in emotion.

Eventually, she noticed that his responses were less than garrulous. She wrinkled her brow, tilted her head a little and asked "Are you okay Robert?"

It was an almost comical expression.

"What? Oh yes, miles away and happy to listen to you."

"You're very quiet, is anything wrong? Concern wrinkled her brow even more and made him smile.

You'll get stuck like that." His smile broadened. How could he tell her that he loved her, totally? How could he, someone who had next to nothing, other than the working parts of his body, to offer her? Someone who screwed women for money, just a cheap whore really?

Perhaps his emotions and thoughts were transparent, she knew straight away, now that she had calmed down that the look Robert was studying her with was not one of mild curiosity. She leaned back in her chair opposite him with the table and remnants of their meal between them as an effective barrier.

"We need to talk Robert, but not here." She waved the waiter over and settled the bill. With nothing more said, she rose from the table, expecting Robert to follow her lead.

They got into the car silently with only her telling the chauffer "Home".

Shortly, they were driving through the security gates to Saint Georges Hill Estate. Robert dully took in the houses and mansions that populated the exclusive real estate built around one of the best golf courses in the country. Her red-brick home had its own gravel drive in a U shape behind a copper beech hedge that was just big enough to hide the house from the road. The front lawn and shrubbery was immaculate.

"I won't need you anymore today Frank". She told the driver. The car moved off, tyres crunching on the gravel, leaving them at the steps to the front sandstone portico entrance. The door was not locked.

Polished wood panelling formed the entrance hall. A light oak stair spiralled up in a sweeping arch from centre of the flagstone floor of the entrance hall, up to the first level and out of sight. She dropped her bag on the occasional table that lent against the right side of the ornately worked hall.

She walked toward a door in the panelling, again, expecting him to follow. The drawing room was also panelled, but using white ash rather than the oak of the entrance hall. It made the room bright. A huge inglenook fireplace in red brick and a huge piece of oak as an over mantle dominated the room with a cast iron grate on top of the hearth, which was also of brick. The floors were polished light oak. The furniture looked almost accidental, but was obviously chosen to compliment the room. She sat on the green leather chesterfield and patted the space beside her.

"Robert..." She began. Her eyes bored into his with a steady gaze. " ... I told you once, not to fall in love with me. Do you remember that?"

"Yes." He nodded as if to reinforce his affirmation, but his heart thumped in his chest. This was a moment of truth with a dubious outcome and his uncertainty was clearly evident.

"I meant it Robert, my life does not allow for affairs of the heart." Her eyes softened.

"We are not so dissimilar you and I. We are both playing a part, you as a male escort and me as a trophy wife. Neither of us is supposed to have feelings or emotions, just be part of the trappings and providing a service." She turned slightly and took his hands in hers. "My husband and I have been married nearly ten years now. In all that time, he has never once touched me. We have separated bedrooms, separate lives even. He prefers the company of men, but for decorum's sake and the honour of the family, married me. We pretend to be the perfect couple socially, but nothing could be further from the truth. I shut up my feelings a long time ago and mostly drift from day to day with nothing more in my head than what to wear."

He rubbed his thumbs over the back of her hands, just a small gesture of soothing.

"Elizabeth ... I know I am supposed to be dispassionate and all that. Mostly, I can be and have been in my short career, but then I met you. I can't forget how you cried in my arms in Paris. You sobbed as if your heart was broken and you seemed so alone. I wanted to be there for you, protect you and love you. You were like a perfect bird in my arms, frightened and helpless and I just wanted to protect you."

"In another life, that would be perfect." She withdrew her hands from his and got up. "We cannot go on like this Robert. It was a mistake on my part, to call you again and I am sorry for that. I think it best that we not meet again, it is too painful." She turned away from him and faced the fire place. "I'll call you a cab to take you home." Her shoulders hitched a little. "I'm sorry Robert."

He saw and heard her distress. Before he knew it, he had risen and grasped her in his arms, turning her to face him. Her tear filled eyes rose to meet his. He kissed her full on the lips, pulling her body into him. "I love you." He murmured into her mouth. "I love you so much."

"Don't." She tried to say, but his mouth covered hers. Her will power fell away at his embrace. She gave into him and held him as tightly as he held her.

Later, when they had made desperate love on top of her bed and lay naked, holding one another, Elizabeth, soaked his chest with her tears while he stroked her head smoothing her hair gently with his finger tips. He didn't know where this was going to go from here, but he knew he wanted her in his life. His own doubts clouded any rational thinking. What could he give, other than his love? Their sex was amazing, filled with passion and tenderness, but if that was all he had, then he knew it wouldn't be enough.

Eventually, she dozed, still with her head on his chest. He felt her relax gradually and become heavier. He may not be able to bring much, but this was all he wanted. Just to have her in his arms was enough for now. Still worried, he fell asleep.

It was much later when he woke. It was full dark outside. He wondered what the time was but didn't want to wake her to look at his watch. Elizabeth was snoring slightly, her hair tousled, lay across his shoulder, obscuring her face with a haze of blonde. Robert felt a physical ache just looking at her. It hurt to take her in, to feel so at ease, but at the same time, knowing that it would end when she woke.

As if she knew he was watching her, her eyes opened, she regarded him, silently, giving nothing away, her usual professional demeanour stared back at him.

"What are we going to do Robert?" She searched his face as if looking for the answer. "Sooner or later, things will go bad between us and I couldn't bear that." She pushed up from his chest and turned her back as she sat on the edge of the bed.

He ran his finger tips up over her spine. She shivered and goose bumps arose on her skin.

"Robert, please..."

"I don't know Elizabeth. It is pretty much up to you what happens from here on. I don't want to lose you, but you have more to lose than I do." He got up from the bed and headed to the toilet.

"I need some time to think Robert. Can we leave it at that for now?"

"Sure."

She called him a cab which arrived after a ten minute wait. Nothing was said, the balance of the situation too delicate for very much for words. She kissed his cheek and opened the door for him. "I will call you. Take care."

His goodbye was almost cut off with the closing of the door.

The next few days passed without a phone call. Robert worried that she wouldn't call. With time on his hands to think, he realised that she had not told him how she felt. She hadn't said she loved him and he began to convince himself that it was all him, all one sided. He didn't have her number. He knew where she lived, but he wasn't going to hang around the house in the hope that she would come out and see him, besides, the security on the gate wouldn't allow him in.

Amber called him on Tuesday with his next assignment, planned for that weekend. He would be escorting one of her regulars to a party and to be ready by eight o'clock on Saturday evening. Dress was to be smart casual.

"So, you're the wonder boy in Amber's stud farm then are you?" He was still standing at the threshold of the door to the hotel room of his Saturday's assignment. "Amber tells me you have boosted her business no end. I'm not surprised. Finding decent men to fill her books is never easy. Christ on a stick, finding a man of any sort is hard enough."

Jean, for her age, was trim and carried a confident poise in her bearing. Her clothing was expensive, without being ostentatious or too obvious. She had spent a large part of the day n the beauty salon, getting ready for this evening's soiree at Lady something or other's garden party. Robert had chosen a simple blazer of slacks and an open necked shirt from his now, seam bursting wardrobe.

She picked up her purse, took his arm and waited while he opened the car door for her. She chatted on about this and that while he thought she was just another wealthy business woman, from a long chain of the same, who had made their career their lover.

The party passed Robert by. Being on duty, as it were, he limited himself to one glass of champagne and only nibbled at the array of treats being passed around by an army of waiters. And then, it was time to leave. He wasn't sure that he could live up to the billing Amber had labelled him with and fretted a little on the way back.

Jean was quite tipsy. Fortunately, she was a happy drunk and giggled as she fumbled her pass at the electronic lock of her suite.

"I suppose you are going to take advantage of my drunkenness now, aren't you?"

"Well, the thought had crossed my mind." Robert fell into the role immediately. It was obviously her little foible and not an uncommon one, to be taken, defenceless, in her drunken condition, by a virile man. It was a role he had played before with minor variations. He stepped in close to Jean, invading her space and leaving no room in which to manoeuvre. He put his arms around her and deftly unzipped her dress while looking intently into her eyes, holding them captive while he undressed her. Then, as she stood in bra and panties, he grasped the back of her head, scrunching up her carefully manicured hair and kissed her mouth forcefully, taking her breath away. This was exactly what she had wished for. She melted in his arms and clung to him to stop herself from falling bonelessly to the floor.

He picked her up, realising that she weighed a lot less than he had thought. The steps to her bedroom were effortless. He dropped her on the bed and placed a flat palm on her chest in a silent instruction to stay exactly as she was until he allowed her to move. She stared as he efficiently removed his clothing and slipped a condom onto the bedside cabinet ready for later.

"What..." He put a finger to her lips, stopping any questions. It proved to be an effective gag and was just as insistent a command as if he had told her to keep quiet. Obediently, she lay on her back and made no move as he slipped her bra straps off her shoulders while his stare bored into her head. Her breasts, when they were finally free of their lacy prison, had just enough firmness to them, that they remained erect and pointed at him enticingly. He hooked his thumbs into the waist band of her panties and eased them over her hips and knees, then off over her feet.

He gripped one of her breasts and rubbed the nipple under his thumb, trapping it against the side of his hand. She made a little moue and gasped at the sudden stimulation. It hardened and darkened at his ministrations. He had not broken eye contact while he excited her teat. He placed his other palm on her stomach, just above her vee with just enough pressure to let her know it was there. Slowly and with consummate skill, he slowly touched her lips, parting them so that he could get to her clit with just a finger tip. Her legs opened just enough to allow the intrusion. Her back arched at his touch, an invitation to take her fully. Robert finger fucked her gently, but forcefully. He would not be denied his prize and there was nothing she could do about it.

She came noiselessly, a knuckle in her mouth to stop from crying out. Robert knelt up, taking his fingers from her moist pussy and pushed them into her mouth so that she could taste herself. Jean sucked at them like a drowning man might for air, savouring her own juices as they passed over her taste buds.

Again, he took hold of her head and with gentle by firm strength, pulled her mouth to his semi-hard cock. He didn't give her a choice. She was to suck him while he finger fucked her again. She came a second time, much quicker and gasped around his cock between her lips. Satisfied that she was ready, Robert reached over for the condom, and then slipped between her knees which parted with no resistance. It was going to be the missionary position, but that was alright and allowed him to play with her nipples and coax her to yet another orgasm.

This time, her orgasm was not silent. She cried out as the waves crashed through her synapses and her body gave of its self, her own essences to mix with those of his. Robert came inside her and enjoyed the sensation more than he had for quite some time, closing his eyes as his ejaculate spurted over and over.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.