Edward And I - Cover

Edward And I

Copyright© 2007 by Lisa Peacock

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Edward and I were madly in love. After graduation we were married and we thought that our lives would be full of bliss...but fate had other things in store for us when Earl Davenport entered our lives...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction  

In spite of my early reservations, I had quite enjoyed the evening; I think Cilla and Allan kept us entertained as much as anything. Suddenly it became a regular place we visited. I became quite adept at picking out the guys and girls making appointments to go to whatever motel the guy was staying at. I also noticed that the same girls were also hostessing after finishing on stage. The stage was a good place to display their charms and wares for the guys to see, before offering them money for services.

It was on one particular night, when we were all sitting and watching the show, that we were approached by a man, he was a pudgy kind of guy, looked like a beached whale only pinky flesh colored, hair receding and combed to make the use of what little he had.

"Hey Greg, Greg Shepherd... what are you doing here" he said addressing Greg.

"Good god... Bob Tyson... I could ask you the same thing... its an age since we last met" said Greg shaking hands with the new comer.

"As it happens... I've just bought this place" he replied making a sweeping gesture around the area.

"What you own the joint" Greg replied, with an unbelieving expression.

"Yep... always wanted a strip joint... now I got one... enjoying the show folks" he said, addressing all of us.

"We always do... we just love it" Cilla replied in her usual enthusiastic way.

His eyes raked over Cilla and my body. "We can always do with an extra couple of dancer's ladies... wouldn't be interested would you?"

Before I could answer Cilla quickly responded. "Sure we would... we'd love to be starters... wouldn't we Laura"

I took a look at the girl shaking and wiggling her ass. "No... no I wouldn't Cilla... I just don't think I could do that... it's not me" I said. Normally I'd gone along with her requests, not wanting to appear a party pooper, but this time I had to tell her. I wasn't going to join in.

"Oh come on Laura... you can do it... where's your sense of fun and adventure" she said rather petulantly.

"Sorry Cilla... not this time" I replied.

"Hey it's easy work love... just dance around the pole... show off your ass... thrill the guys and they give you money to do so... its no big problem" said Bob trying to convince me I should join Cilla on stage.

I took another look at the bare ass and shaved pussy cavorting around the pole; no I thought, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Oh god you're no fun" said Cilla, slumping down on her chair and putting on her best sulking look.

"You can still do it if you want, you don't really need me to hold you're hand" I replied.

"I was kinda hoping you'd do it with me" she continued pouting.

"The money's real good" said Bob, trying one last time to convince me, I should do it.

"Yeh... and the other extra's they offer as well" I replied, knowing that the girls made appointments for sex.

Bob looked at me for a long moment. "Oh that... well yes I guess that does happen... but that is up to the girls... we don't have any control over what happens after they leave here... its up to them... I'm sorry I can't convince you... I think you'd do well up there" his eyes zeroed in on my legs.

"Good to see you again Greg... must catch up sometime... I'll send a complimentary round of drinks over"

"Yeh great to see you again Bob, thanks for the drinks" replied Greg.

Cilla continued to sulk and pout, that I would not become a stripper. As I watched the dancers do their thing, try as I might I could not envisage myself performing naked before all those lacteous male eyes.

Now if anyone thinks that we all visited this nightspot on a nightly or weekly basis. I must hasten to add that is not true. Most nights I was working, or by myself, working at a warehouse packing goods, to help pay ever-mounting bills and debt. Yes Greg came around once in a while and having a meal out with him was what I perceived as a real treat. Greg and I were never going to go anywhere, there was no real chemistry between us, and we were friends with certain privileges.

The warehouse was hard work; it wasn't made any better by having a foreman who thought all the female staff owed him a debt of gratitude. I'd seen a few of the girls emerge from behind the packing cases at the far end of the warehouse, patting their hair back in place, straightening skirts and buttoning up their blouses. Dan... the foreman would emerge shortly after, with a satisfied smirk on his face.

He'd cornered me a few times also, telling me if I knew what was good for me I'd co-operate and meet with his demands... so far I'd delayed in meeting with his demands. The penalty being I never got extra hours and received all the shitty jobs... so no, life was not all beer and skittles; it was hard and getting harder.

When we next visited the strip joint, we caught up with Allan sitting by himself.

"Hey what's up pal... Cilla left you?" Greg asked.

"Oh no... nothing like that" he said, looking a little dejected.

Greg ordered a round of drinks and we sat next to Allan.

"Well where is she... what's happened" asked Greg.

"You'll see... just wait" he replied

As we sipped and waited, the three girls on stage finished their act and another three were introduced. When the announcer said the name Cilla, we all took a renewed interest, and sure enough, out walked Cilla, bra bursting at the seams and the briefest of g-strings.

Oh my god, she did it, she really did it. I thought to myself. I had to admit she looked good as she danced, swayed and revolved around the pole. She did have a good ass, contrary to Allan's comments and her figure was as good as any that had been before.

"I see what you mean" Greg said.

"Yeh well you know Cilla... once she gets and idea... there's just no stopping her, is there" he said glumly.

I thought about the other thing that went on.

"What about... what about... you know what" I asked, not wanting to come out with it.

His silence on the subject said it all... that as well I thought.

"Yeh... twice so far" he eventually said. "Oh" I replied and closed off the subject as I watched her glide and sway as if she had done it for years. First her bra, fell to the floor and eventually the g-sting as she wiggled her ass... and now shaved pussy for all to view.

I could see pain on Allan's face as he stared at her... I wondered how much longer these two would remain together.

"Yeh she does have a nice ass" Greg said. I kicked his leg under the table and glowered at him. It really wasn't what Allan wanted to hear right now.

"Yeh I know... nobody knew better than me" he commented.

We watched her finish, then reemerge later. Dressed in the regular hostesses outfit, tasseled bra and almost panties and tasseled bottom half. She made sure her bum and hips swayed as she walked from table to table, customer to customer. Allan refrained from watching her as she was hauled from one lap to another, the feigned rebukes and the complimentary kisses, the grabbing feeling slapping hands at her ass. She reveled in it... no I could see Allan and her would soon be parted.

Eventually she caught sight of us and approached with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi you two... didn't see you come in... catch my act did you" she asked.

"Yeh, we caught it alright" said Greg.

"What do you think... good eh?"

"Oh yes it was great" replied Greg.

"You looked really good out there Cilla" I said.

"See and no big ass either" she added

"Most certainly not" I replied.

"No... it's a very fine ass in fact" Greg said pensively, reminding himself of her ass as it swayed and wiggled before them.

Cilla put a loving arm around my neck. "You should join us Laura... its real fun... I know you'd like it... once you've done it... it gets easier... and the girls are a heap of fun also, you really must try it" she said.

Before I could answer, a male was waving to her on the other side of the room. "Hey got to go" then focused her attention on Allan. "Hey honey... I'm gona be late tonight... don't wait up... give it some thought Laura" then she was strolling over to the far table, hips and ass swaying from side to side the tassels having no effect on concealing her ass.

I could see the pain in Allan's eyes. "Well I guess I may as well get going... here buy yourselves a round" he said as he rose from the table and walked toward the exit, he looked real dejected and probably was.

Greg looked at me... we said nothing... there was nothing really we could say.

I continued to work days and nights and the bills and debts continued to mount, the landlord increased the rent, adding to an already overloaded money owing problem. It was about to get worse. I'd clocked into my night job at the warehouse, was carrying out the shitty duties my wonderful foreman had deemed to allocate me.

I was down the far end of the store, music was blaring loudly over the tanoy system, when I as confronted with Dan Pleasant, his name bore no resemblance to his demeanor. He was a pig of the highest order. I knew he had intimidated the other women through fear. I was one of; if not the only one he had not fucked. He was big powerful and threatening in appearance and manner.

"Hi honey, fancy meeting you here" he said, with a wolfish smile.

"What do you want, Pleasant?" I asked.

"Hey that's no way to treat your foreman... I just thought you and I could have some time together... get to know each other a little better... know what I mean" the wolfish smile replaced with one of anticipated lust, as his eyes raked over my body.

"I see you're wearing a skirt tonight... now that is a good sign... you obviously want it"

Normally I wore slacks, which were better for work around the warehouse, but tonight I'd just picked up a skirt and donned that.

"All I want is to get on with my job... nothing else" I said, standing my ground.

"Oh no... you want more than that... much more... come on admit it" he said taking a step closer.

I looked to his right, trying to see a way past him. He'd caught me in the right place, behind me, was only racks. To get away I had to duck under him and run. He had anticipated my thinking.

"You can try honey, but I doubt you'll make it" he said, that every present smile, he was enjoying this. The cat and the mouse. I made my move and feigned to his right, then ducked left, but for a big man he was very agile and he caught me around my waist, and flung me against the packing crates. I screamed for help, but the music was so loud, I doubt if anyone would hear me.

"Ha, ha... go on scream sweetheart, but I doubt if anyone will hear or come to rescue you. The other girls know better than to interrupt our time together... why don't you just relax and enjoy the moment?" he said, pressing himself hard against me and gyrating his hips.

"Feel that honey... big isn't it, its all for you... you're going to enjoy it... once you've had it I'll guarantee you'll be back for more... they all do"

I could feel his hardness through the fabric of our clothing. There was no doubt... no doubt what so ever he had an erection, the thought of what he was going to do to me had him excited. He slipped his arms around my waist, pulling me even tighter, hands feeling my bum, squeezing my buttocks. "Help... help... somebody please help me" I shouted again. But he only laughed all the louder. "Yeh that's the way honey... shout... but you'll need to shout louder than that" the music blearing in our ears. He pressed his lips hard against mine, kissing me full on the lips. I tried again to break free, but his grip was vice like.

"Oh sweetheart, I've waited a long time for this moment, don't fight me, I'm ready for you... just try and relax... enjoy it... you will enjoy it... I just know you will" his hands slipping to the hem of my skirt, quickly pulling it upward, then the same hands back squeezing my bare buttocks.

"Oh my love you have such a lovely warm ass, so smooth, so firm, so round". His eyes closed as he dwelt on the feelings he was experiencing, holding and playing with my ass.

"Please Dan... don't do this... not now... not here... maybe we could go somewhere later... my place... its quiet and private, we could have some fun there" I said trying to pacify him. Give me time to think and get away from him.

"See I knew you wanted it... we can do it here now... then go to your place later... do it all again" he replied. I knew I'd made a mistake. Now he thought I was keen to have him.

I felt my panties being pulled down around my knees.

"Oh god no... please no Dan... don't do this I beg of you" I said.

"But you want it honey... you said you did... didn't you?"

"Yes I know what I said but..."

"Then let's do it now" he butted in

I heard the purr of the zip on his jeans... his fly was now open.

"Oh god no... please no Dan" I pleaded again.

"Spread your legs honey... open up for Dan baby"

I never even thought about closing them tight, I just automatically opened up for him.

"Yeh baby... that's the way... I knew you wanted it" he said. I felt the warm hard flesh, pressing against my thigh.

"Oh god no" I said. Now resigned on him penetrating me. Felt him right up close against my slit. I closed my eyes and waited, ready to gasp. Then the music stopped and a voice shouted

"Pleasant... Pleasant... are you there" It was the factory manager. I'd never seen him here at this time of night before.

Suddenly Dan was reversing rapidly, his cock was back in his trousers and his fly done up.

"Now you just keep quiet bitch... don't say a word... stay here, I'll be back, we can continue this when Steadman leaves... stay here... do you hear me?" he asked

"Yes Dan... don't you worry... I'll stay here... I'll be waiting for you... now go and see what Steadman wants?" I said.

"Good girl... I won't be long" he gave me one last hug and kiss, then walked out from behind the packing cases to front up to Steadman.

I quickly pulled up my panties and straightened my skirt, my heart and pulse were racing. I had no intention of staying and waiting for the pig to return. The bell had saved me and I was going to make full use of it. I sneaked from isle to isle, slowly making my way up to the exit. I grabbed my purse and personals and fled from the warehouse, swearing never to return. As I tried to sleep that night I realised how close it had been, I could still feel the warmth of his hard penis pressing against my thigh.

Now I was one job less, less income and mounting debt. The warehouse job had been one of the few night shift positions available. I tried all the usual situations, bar maid etc, but no one was hiring at the time... I was a single mum... with a single job.

I considered returning to the warehouse to work, but knew if I did, My first night back Don Pleasant would take me down the back, place me against the packing cases, and take up where we left off, from then on I would be just one of his girls to have fun with anytime he decided he wanted me, like all the others I would have no say in the matter. If I worked there I would be at his bidding, to do with as he pleased.

I made matters worse by taking a loan. I was desperate to pay the mounting bills, phone electric... they never seemed to stop coming. As I paid one, another seemed to magically take its place. I felt alone and depressed, the world and every thing in it were closing in on me.

When we visited the strip club that night I felt less like going out than fly to the moon. Greg made every effort to lift my spirits and I tried to look happy and was enjoying his company... but it was a real effort.

I drank a little more than usual, trying to hide away from the demons that haunted me.

I watched as Cilla went through her routine, along with the other girls. They mixed and mingled as if they had no care in the world and money was being thrown at them with carefree abandon

When Cilla came over to our table... devoid of Allan, whom I suspected was either still at home or had left Cilla.

"Hi folks, what can I get you" she asked, Greg giving her the order. "Can I see you for a minute... in the ladies room" I asked.

"Sure... what's on your mind" she asked. "In the ladies room" I said

"Well what's all the mystery" she queried.

"I want to do it" I said

"Yeah... want to do what" she asked

"I want to... er dance... strip... do what you are doing" I said.

She looked at me as if I was joking and was now going to deliver the punch line. When nothing else was said, she replied "You mean it... don't you... you actually want to do it"

"Yes... yes I mean it... I'm fed up with struggling to make ends meet, always paying one bill of another, I never have anything left over... and now I have a loan to pay as well as all the other debt" I told her about the warehouse and Don Pleasant and how I'd fled from the place and never gone back.

"Oh god that's wonderful news" she said flinging her arms around me, like I was some long lost sister. "Oh its going to be great working with you... you'll not regret it... sure the guys get a little worked up at times but if they get too uncontrollable we have a great bouncer... Arnie... really looks after us... oh I can't believe it" she said and again flung her arms around me hugging me.

"I... I don't think I could do the other thing... you know?" I said.

"Oh that... don't worry about that... really its no big deal... just like you and Greg having sex, but you get paid for doing it... first let's get you stripping"

When I asked Cilla about Allan, she looked at me and said. "Well Alan has left... I guess it was too much for him... I can't blame him really"

When Greg asked what all the secrecy was about I told him nothing... just a girlie thing.

I took some time off work, in order to see Bob Shepherd. He was all over me, pouring on the charm and telling me all the good things about working there.

"Could you start tonight honey" he asked. God that seemed so sudden, I thought next week or later, but tonight.

"Oh I don't know... I've never done anything like this before... I thought I'd need some rehearsing before hand" I said

"We'll do the rehearsing right now, Cilla and a couple of other girls are on hand, and we'll dig you out a costume for the time being and spend some time learning the ropes.

He took me and introduced me to the other girls that were there... I already knew Cilla.

"Cilla find her a costume for dancing in and a one for hostessing in, we have a few spare lying around... then show her a few moves... I'll leave you with them Laura" he said and left me with the girls.

Just as Cilla had said, they seemed friendly and helpful, telling me what to do and what not to do... passing on the benefits of their own experiences.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.