Edward And I - Cover

Edward And I

Copyright© 2007 by Lisa Peacock

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Edward and I were madly in love. After graduation we were married and we thought that our lives would be full of bliss...but fate had other things in store for us when Earl Davenport entered our lives...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Warning: This story has content that could offend some readers. It contains explicit sexual material and references. If you are not of the age to read such material in your particular area, you are advised not to read any further. You have been warned.

Edward and I were madly and deeply in love. Our love for each other was unsurpassed. The skeptics of course wondered just how long it would last. We'd met whilst we were at college and our love never waned and continued on after our graduation.

It seemed only natural that we eventually marry, which of course we did. Edward was the perfect man for me, charming witty and there was a rugged handsomeness about him, that drew me to him, his continuous positive approach to life was the main stay that helped me graduate... without him I don't think I would have made it. When it came to lovemaking he was both tender and exciting and I loved his gentle touching and caressing.

We both wanted a family, but had decided to wait until his return from overseas. When he was asked to fill the post, we had thought long and hard. He really did not want to accept it and leave me for a full year, but in the end very reluctantly he accepted. I could continue my new found career at the university and him as a consultant with Brabham and Bishop. After all a year was not too long, some people are separated for much longer.

"It will soon pass... and when I get back we will make up for lost time and give serious thought to having a family" he had said.

Life for us was just perfect, or at least it should have been... the only fly in the ointment was Earl Davenport.


Earl and Edward had been sent overseas together and they quickly set up a friendship. During their leisure time, which was rare. They would spend it together. Edward of course could not help but brag to Earl just how wonderful a woman he had married. Laura is this... Laura is that... god how I love that woman... she's my whole life, there is no life without Laura.

However this super friendship was to be split apart, when Edward discovered some discrepancies in the auditing, certain materials had gone missing and not reported. When Edward reported this to his superiors an investigation revealed the culprit had been Earl, trying to cut corners and pocketing the money. Earl immediately blamed Edward for his misdemeanors, had fled the country and returned home, where he brooded over the fact that he had been caught, vowing vengeance against Edward. The more he brooded the more he thought and then it came to him. Yes... yes I like the idea... it would hit and hurt him the most... his wife Laura is the key to all this and I'm sure I can carry it off. A wicked smile forming on his lips. Hmm yes I like it... he confirmed with himself.

So it was, he started by following Laura at a discreet distance, finding out about her daily habits. And with each passing day he built up a dossier of everything she did and bought, until he knew as much about her as any of her friends.

He was real delighted when he found out she was going to Millington Collage, up state to carry out a series of lectures and she had booked into a hotel there for the duration. He likewise booked a motel, well away from her hotel. He watched and waited for her to come and go and when the moment came he struck. He'd seen her enter the hotel lobby and make toward the reception desk, a habit she did every time she returned for the night. He kept very close to her, standing behind her at the desk.

"Any messages for Laura Pritchard" she asked of the young girl on reception. The girl turned, checked the pigeonhole and declared there was nothing for her today.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but hear you say that you're name was Laura Pritchard... you wouldn't be the wife of Edward Pritchard, who at the last time I'd heard was working in Africa"

"Why yes... yes I am... how do you know Edward" she asked.

"Well you're not going to believe this but Edward and I have been working together for the last twelve months... is he not here with you"

"Alas no he is not, apparently he has been delayed, it's going to be another two months apparently... been some sort of delay"

"Well I'm sure you are both disappointed, he never stopped talking about you... I almost know you as much as anyone else... I can see why he loves you so much... I would also"

Blushing a little she replies, "Oh you're too kind by far"

"Hey look have you eaten yet... I was going to dine out by myself but if you would join me... I'd be honored and we could catch up... I can give you all the latest as to what is going on"

"Why thank you er... ?"

"Earl... Earl Davenport... why don't we meet here at seven, I'll book a table at Amadeus... the treat is on me" he said.

"Ok... ok that sounds fine... I'll see you at seven then" and they parted and walked in opposite directions.

Earl was smiling, laughing inwardly as he headed for the door. "Ha... first part has been accomplished... if part two goes as well" he was relishing the thought of the outcome.


I couldn't believe it a colleague of Edwards here in this very city. I was really looking forward to joining this Earl for a meal... I'd be able to hear all the very latest, how he was really coping... and he wasn't too bad looking either, but that was not the point, it was being able to talk to someone who had just been with Edward.


Earl had made sure he was there on time, arriving fifteen minutes before the appointed time. When he saw here alight from the lift, his heart missed a beat... in fact it missed a couple of beats. She looked stunning, positively stunning, oh how sweet this revenge was going to be.

"I'm sorry I have no formal dress, I'd never thought of packing any thing other than casual... I hope Amadeus isn't too formal is it?" she asked

"No... not at all... I chose it for its food rather than its formality... the chef really is first class" He assured her.

God if she looks this good, dressed informal, how would she look dressed formal. "We'll take a taxi, and then we don't need to worry about drinking and driving"

"Oh... I don't really drink" she replied.

"Oh nothing heavy... just a little Champagne... you do like Champagne don't you?" he asked

"I don't think I've ever had it before" she declared.

"Oh... it's quite harmless... very low on alcohol content... you'll enjoy it" he said. Hm... just perfect... just perfect... this will be easier than I thought, he said to himself.

The conversation was easy and relaxed as they drove. Laura listening to the tales of Edward and Earl... the way he described everything it sounded so typical of Edward, there was no doubt that these two had been good friends in the short time they had been together.

The restaurant likewise was perfect, homely and inviting, very informal with an aroma of good food and coffee permeating throughout. The whole atmosphere was warm, relaxing and for the first time in months Laura felt a closeness to Edward that she had not felt since his leaving... she longed for him even more than ever... wanting once again to feel his body close to hers and his hands, warm and gentle as they caressed her body.

"Champagne... I promised you Champagne" he said, turning to the waiter.

The bubbles burst and tickled her nose as she took the first sip.

"Mmmm that taste just fine... I've never had it before" said Laura

"Oh... it's just Champagne... it can't do you any real harm" he said and Laura took another big mouthful draining the glass.

"Oh that tastes good"

"Here let me top you up" said Earl filling the glass once more.

They ate and drank... drank and ate... Earl making sure her glass was continually being topped up. When the bottle was empty, another took its place.

Earl could see the wine was having an effect, her eyes were glazing and her speech was slurring.

"OH ish pretty gud shtuff this Pamchane" she slurred.

"Oh it's the best" he said, taking her hand and squeezing it.

The more he talked about Edward the more she responded to him, her eyes glazing and drifting off into her world of Edward and her.

She was almost falling out of her chair, just catching herself in time. Her body was beginning to feel a numbness about it.

"I think we should get you back to your room Laura... I think the Champagne has had a definite effect on you... here let me help you"

There were sniggers and knowing glances and nodding heads as he helped her to her feet, putting his arm around her he guided her toward the exit.

"Oh dear I feel sho dizzy and shlight headed"

"That's ok my dear... we'll soon have you back in your room and you can sleep it off up there"

In the elevator her arms were around his neck, helping to support herself... you know Edward... ish sho good to have you home agin... I've mished you sho my darling" she slurred.

"It's so good to be back... I've missed you as well... I've waited so long for this moment" Earl replied.

He took her door key from her and opened the door, walking her straight to the bed.

"Here my love... lie down... you'll be fine once you lie down" and he gently lay her on the bed... lying beside her.

Oh dear... I shink the room ish moving" she said.

"Oh it's alright my love... everything is going to be alright... Edward's here to take care of you... you'll see" and his hand moved under her skirt, toughing and gently rubbing her thigh.

A thrill ran through Laura's body... a thrill she had not experienced in many a long month and she liked it... it was Edwards hands... gentle, soft.

Earls hand continued to stroke her warm soft thigh. "Is that alright my love... is that how you remember us together" he asked

"Oh yes... yes... yes... take me... please take me Edward" she softly sighed.

"I'm going to my dear... I'm going to... you're going to enjoy what we do together... I mean really enjoy it" he replied, his hand moving up between her legs, his fingers brushing aside the soft fabric of her panties, searching, finding and feeling the warm and now wetness of her pussy, as his fingers slipped inside her, working back and forth. He could feel her passion and urgency the more he worked his fingers.

"Oh god... oh Edward... pleash... pleash... pleash... take me, take me now... I've waited sho long for thish." She pleaded.

"We're almost there my love... just a little longer" he said, he wanted to do so much more, but dare not hold back, should she suddenly realize it was not Edward... but Earl that was controlling her, his plan would fail and shatter in a million pieces. He wanted revenge first, then the real pleasures of her body.

"I'll just remove your panties my love... let's get them out of the way"

"Mmmm... yesh... yesh... pleash do" and she felt the gentle touch of Earls hands as he slowly pulled them down, removing them altogether, then pushing her skirt up around her waist.

He gazed lustfully at her now exposed wet pussy, the golden harvest of pubic hair as it vanished between her legs, the slit just visible as it too vanished between her legs.

"We're almost there my love... almost there" he said soothingly, almost a whisper, not wanting to brake the spell, not now, not when he was so near to victory.

He pulled the zip of his fly down, removing a very large erection, then gently pushed her legs apart, there was no resistance just a soft sigh.

"It's time my love... you're going to love this... really love it" he said, but Laura was hardly hearing him, hardly aware of him, she was lost in the fog and fuzziness of her mind, thinking only of Edward. "Ummm... yesh take me take me my love" she murmured.

Earl placed the first inch or so into her, reveled in the feel of her warmth and wetness... then slowly pushed inside her... he'd done it and he laughed aloud.

He knew she was aware that he was inside her as she gave a soft gasp when he had entered her. His hips swayed and his ass moved in unison with the hips as he gently thrust into her... again... and again... and again. The feeling was one of euphoria, for some reason she seemed a better fuck than all the whores and girl friends he'd had before, maybe it was the thought of sweet revenge that added to the feeling... it felt so good. With each inward thrust she moaned and sighed, called out Edwards name and made her hips rise up and thrust herself against his own inward thrusting.

He could hold back no longer, he felt that stirring from deep down, it was creeping ever closer, until it was impossible to hold on to any longer and he made one final thrust and just let it go... weeks of pent up sperm and frustration came as one at that moment... he thought he was never going to stop cuming... then it was over... he lay as one with her for a few moments... then he withdrew... he'd done it, he'd really done it and once again he laughed out loud.

He lay beside her, holding her close and she purred and sighed. "Oh Edward... Edward... I've missed you so much"

"And I you my dear... and I you". The idea that she thought she was with her beloved Edward appealed to his sense of revenge, this had been better than he had ever imagined. Now that he had done the deed perhaps he could do more, delight himself with this magnificent creature and her marvelous body.

"I think perhaps I should undress you my dear... it's been so long since I gazed upon your naked form"

"Yes... yes please do" she replied.

He slowly undid each and every button on her blouse, watching those heaving breasts as he did so. Then carefully helped her remove the blouse... god they were truly magnificent, he could already taste the firm nipple in his mouth. His hands trembled as he undid the bra and again removed it... he quickly took hold of the firm flesh... squeezing and massaging... then unable to hold back any longer, his mouth fell upon it... suckling the firm nipple.

He needed to see her completely naked and now he undid the zip on her skirt and slid it down her body and discarded it... only her stocking clad legs... these he would leave, the sight of them excited him.

He ran his hands gently over her body, touching every contour and crevice. Her eyes opened, a glazed far away look on her face.
"Oh Edward... Edward, my love" then she closed her eyes and reveled in Earls gentle sensuous touch.

He kissed each breast, moved downward, across her flat stomach, his tongue kissing, flicking as it went, downward until he could feel her pubic hair in his mouth, then the wet slit and like a hungry animal he fell upon it, eating it with a relish, like a starving wolf.

Her continuous sighs and moans driving him ever onward. He was hard and ready for her once again. Supporting himself on his arms he hovered above her, with a wicked smile he said "Are you ready for me again my love"

Her reply was instant "Oh yes... yes Edward please... please"

He felt her warm wet entrance and slowly pushed inside her. He watched the hard shaft thrusting into her as his ass and hips swayed back and forth. God this was just too much... this is what revenge was all about, he wished he could be here when Edward eventually returned... that indeed would be the ultimate... but alas he would have to be long gone by then.

For the last few moments he held her tight, he could feel himself about to cum and he drove into her... then for a second time, he unloaded his pent up frustration.

He hummed quietly to himself as he showered a smile or chuckle never far from his face. Dried and dressed he looked down at the beautiful naked form on the bed, now deep in sleep. She lay just as he had positioned her.

"Well my love... I've truly enjoyed being with you, as much as I'd like to stay and give you more pleasure I must be gone" he blew her a kiss and left.


The men with hammers were banging loudly, the banging wasn't from workmen outside but they were inside my head, my mouth tasted like mud and silt from a river. My eyes hurt as I tried to open them. Edward... where's Edward... last night we made love... delicious love... deep love... I remember it... but where is he... he... he? He was never here, how could he, he's still overseas, he'll be coming home soon, but not right now... it... it seemed so real... so very, very real.

I touched my skin and realized I was naked, completely naked... I looked, taking in the scene... I was naked and my legs were splayed apart as if... as if. Oh my god no... no, it can't be... it didn't happen... please dear god tell me it is untrue. I pushed up onto my elbows and surveyed the room, through blood shot bleary eyes. My clothes were strewn all over the place. Oh god he had, he must have... I'd been screwed alright... but not by my loving Edward... but by Earl... it was all coming back to me... it wasn't a dream... it had all been for real, all that wine Earl had been feeding me had, had it's effect... he'd got what he wanted and left.

Suddenly I felt cold, real cold and deep in guilt, god what had I done, how could I face Edward again... if he ever found out... it wasn't worth thinking. How could I live with him and not tell him what I'd done.

I showered, dressed and went to the desk "What room is Earl Davenport in please?" I asked.

"Earl Davenport... Earl Davenport... let me see" as the desk clerk ran down the guests names.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.