A Dream by the Fire - Cover

A Dream by the Fire

Copyright© 2007 by Al Steiner

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Scott has been in love with Tabitha, the single mother next door, almost since the first day he moved in. The problem is that Tabitha is in love with someone else '" a married man who has all the right excuses for why he's still with his wife. And then one snowy Christmas Eve...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

He swallowed and then slowly turned around. His breath froze in his throat as he got a look at her. She had not put the outfit on over her clothes. She was wearing it exactly as it was intended to be worn — over her flesh. Her long, sexy legs were completely bare, the hem of the outfit falling very high on her upper thighs, so high that if she moved in the right way he would be able to see what was between those legs. The vee of the outfit revealed nearly half of her braless breasts in the middle part of the gap, enough that the inner edges of her areolas were plainly visible. He could see that her nipples were hard (from the cold? Or from something else?) and poking insistently at the artificial silk material. She had taken her blonde hair out of the braids it had been in all night and let it flow over her back and shoulders. Sitting atop her head was the Santa hat. On her face was a sexy smile.

"Well?" she asked, doing a little turn. As she did so the hem of the outfit came up just a bit, just for a half a second or so. In that half second, however, he had plainly seen the bare cheeks of her most lovely ass.

"You're beautiful," he said, staring, almost drooling. "The most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes upon."

"That was exactly the right thing to say," she told him, walking forward until she was standing over his outstretched legs. Looking up at her he could now see up under the hem of the outfit. Her pubic area was visible to him, a wet, glistening slit shaved smooth on the sides and topped with a runway strip of curly blonde hair just a half-shade darker than that on her head.

"Oh lord," he whispered in awe as he drank in the vision of her. His cock was now throbbing inside of his pants as his brain continued to debate whether this was a particularly vivid dream or not.

"You can touch me if you want," she said softly, her hand reaching out to play with his hair. "I think I'd like feeling your hands on me."

Slowly he reached out with trembling hands and placed them on her legs, just behind the knees. He groaned as he felt the soft, feminine flesh beneath his fingers — flesh he'd dreamed of touching countless times in the past, usually in the privacy of his bed while his cock was in his hand. He caressed upward onto the backs of her thighs, savoring every stroke of her skin, every minute change in the texture of it. He slid them around to the front of her thighs for a moment and then to the sides. From there he ran them upward, to her hips.

"Mmmm," she sighed as he moved his hands around to the back and cupped the cheeks of her ass. "You have a nice touch."

"Thank you," he croaked, caressing and squeezing her ass, his eyes still glued to the wet slit of her vagina and the tuft of blonde hair above it. Unable to stand it anymore he scooted forward, leaning toward the junction of her legs. At the same time, he pulled her midsection to his face until his lips were less than half an inch before her slit. He could smell the crisp, clean odor of her musk; strong, very feminine, very sexy.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a little breathless herself now.

"Something I've always dreamed of doing," he said and then moved his face forward a little more. He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top, tasting her tart juices, testing the slippery lips and the soft flesh just to the side of them.

"Oh my," she squeaked, her legs wobbling a little. "You are being a naughty boy indeed, aren't you?"

"You haven't seen anything yet," he promised and then licked her again, this time probing between those lips with his tongue.

"Oh... God that feels good," she panted as he squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled her tighter against his face.

"Mmmm," Scott moaned as he worked his tongue in and out of her a few times, savoring everything about the experience — her taste, her smell, the shape of her vagina, the moans and squeals coming from her mouth.

When her clitoris began to protrude from its hood he began to lick rapidly up and down her lips, just teasing the little nubbin with swipes of his tongue on the upswing. The wobble in her legs grew worse and he actually had to hold her up to keep her from falling.

"Yes... oh yessss, Scotty," she moaned whenever contact with her clit was made.

His intent was to eat her to orgasm. Though not the most sexually experienced male on the planet — he had only been with four women at this point in his life — he considered himself well accomplished at the art of cunnilingus. It was an activity that he enjoyed immensely and — in true engineer fashion — had studied extensively on ever since reaching sexual maturity. His previous girlfriends had all allowed him to practice this particular aspect of lovemaking on them almost at will. He knew that a few minutes of licking and sucking at Tabby's protruding clitoris would soon have her shuddering through a mind-blasting orgasm and he longed to experience that. Eating her blonde pussy was one of his favorite fantasies he employed during his jack-off sessions.

Tabby, however, had other plans. After only a few licks and sucks at her little nubbin she suddenly pushed his face away. She was staring down at him, her eyes full of passion, her face flushed. "Take out your cock," she told him.

"Not just yet," he told her, trying to put his mouth back on her slit.

She didn't allow it. "Take out your cock!" she repeated, more sternly this time. "I want to sit on it and make myself come all over it."

Well, there was certainly a lot to be said for that particular aspect of sex as well, wasn't there? He quickly reached down and unsnapped his jeans, pushing them and his underwear down to his knees. The cock in question was as rigid as steel, throbbing with arousal, the veins bulging out, turning it an almost purple color.

Tabby reached down and put her soft hand on it, stroking it up and down a few times, testing the girth and length. It was of only average length and thickness but she seemed to like what she was feeling. "Oh yes," she said. "I think this will do quite nicely."

She slowly lowered herself down until she was sitting on his upper thighs, her legs spread out, her hands caressing his face. She leaned forward and kissed him, her tongue probing deeply into his mouth, a hot, heavy kiss of passion.

"Mmmm," she said. "I love the taste of me on you. It makes me even hotter."

He didn't answer her. He kissed her again, sucking on her pouty lips and her tongue.

She took his cock in her hand again and then scooted herself forward. Soon he felt the head being rubbed against a soft, hot wetness. With a little scooch of her body and a thrust downward he felt himself enter her, just the head at first, but slowly, sensuously, kissing him all the while, she sank downward, engulfing him inside of her body.

"Uhhh," was all Scott could say as the moment he'd dreamed of so many times became reality. He had just put his cock inside of Tabitha's pussy! Though it didn't physically feel much different than the other four pussies he'd been in, the psychological facet of the penetration was very powerful indeed. He was actually fucking Tabby!

"Mmm, nice," Tabby whispered in his ear as she slowly began to move up and down on him. "Very nice. I can't wait to come all over your cock. Do you want me to do that?"

"Yeah," he whispered back, nibbling at her earlobe, licking at the side of her neck.

"Lay back," she told him, pushing on his shoulders until he was lying flat on the carpet before the fire. "This won't take long, not as hot as I am right now."

"Okay," he squeaked, his eyes looking down to where his cock and her swollen lips were joined. It was a truly beautiful sight.

She put her hands on his shoulders and began to thrust her pelvis up and down, slowly at first and then with considerable speed. With each thrust she would rotate her pelvis, grinding her pubis against his. When he tried to thrust back at her she shook her head.

"No," she panted. "Let me do it. This is the only way I can come while fucking."

He nodded, lying back and enjoying the ride. He put his hands on her breasts, pulling them through the opening in her Santa outfit (which she was still wearing the hat to). They were perfect breasts, firm yet soft, capped with pink, erect nipples. He rubbed his thumbs over them, testing their texture and size.

"Suck them," she demanded, leaning forward a little to put them in range of his mouth. He gladly complied, taking the left one between his lips and suckling it like a baby.

"Oh yesss..." she panted, her thrusts speeding up, the grinds becoming harder and faster. "Keep sucking them... I can already... already... oh God."

Scott, meanwhile, was using every ounce of self-control he possessed to keep from exploding within her before she was done. Between the feel of her clenching, grinding pussy on his cock, the smell of her thick, aroused musk in the air, the taste of her nipples in his mouth, and, most of all, the idea that it was Tabby he was fucking, had put him on a hair trigger. He didn't resort to thinking about football scores or engineering equations to keep his orgasm at bay. This was too enjoyable of an experience to waste by not concentrating on it intensely. He did, however, keep his lower body muscles, particularly those in his pelvis, from clenching up. Clenching would bring the orgasm on faster than anything. By maintaining the discipline of bringing pleasure to his partner he managed to hang in there.

"Yess, yess, yesssssss!" Tabby yelled out as her thrusts suddenly became faster and more erratic. "I'm coming... Oh God, here it comes, Scotty! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... ohhhhhhh!"

As the orgasm blasted throughout her body she slammed up and down on him with enough force to actually bounce his pelvis into the air. He kept sucking her nipples, switching from one to the other, until the spasms and grunts and ecstatic mutterings finally died out. Sated, Tabby collapsed across his chest, her lips kissing all over his face and neck.

"That was so hot," she said. "I've never come that fast before. It was just... mmmmm."

"Glad I could be of assistance," Scott said with feigned casualness. In fact, he was on the edge now and began to thrust up and down in small arcs, trying to keep the sensation going.

"It's your turn now," Tabby said. "I want you to come in me."

"Okay," he said, trying to increase the depth of his thrusts but hampered by her weight atop him.

"How do you want me?" Tabby asked him. "Do you want me on my back? Do you want to take me from behind? Do you want me to finish you off like this? It's all about you now."

Scott didn't hesitate for an instant. In his favorite fantasy of fucking Tabby he always took her in a certain way. "Lay on your back," he said. "I want to come in you while I'm looking down at your beautiful face."

"Ohhh, yes," she said, immediately squirming out from beneath him. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs widely. "Like this?"

Scott looked at her swollen, wet pussy, at her beautiful legs open for his plunder, at her exposed breasts and their swollen nipples. "Yeah," he said, pulling his shirt off and tossing it onto the couch. "Just like that."

He quickly kicked off his shoes and took off his pants and underwear, leaving him naked before her. His cock, shiny with her juices, was still throbbing and almost painfully erect.

"Come on, Scotty," Tabby told him, holding out her arms. "Put it in me. I want to feel that hot come spurting in my body."

He lay down atop her, supporting himself on his forearms, his pelvis resting against hers. He felt her legs sliding up and down against the outside of his thighs and he shuddered a little.

"Do it to me, baby," Tabby told him, leaning upward and licking at the side of his neck. "Fuck me."

He put his cock between her legs and moved his hips up, down, all around until the head contacted her slick vaginal lips. Once in the channel he thrust forward, sinking into her in one stroke.

"Oh yesss," she sighed, her hands running up and down his bare back. "That feels so good."

He began to thrust in and out of her, feeling the clench and release of her muscles once more, feeling the grind of his pubis against hers. She thrust back at him, matching his rhythm exactly, seeming to pump on his cock with her body. She moaned and grunted as he thrust into her, her blue eyes staring up at him, her mouth open and panting.

"Are you gonna come for me, Scotty," she asked him, thrusting extra-hard back at him. "Are you gonna shoot your come in Tabby's pussy?"

Scott felt his orgasm trying to kick into gear, demanding to be released. He tried with every ounce of self-control to keep it at bay a little longer. This simply felt too good, too erotic. He was slamming his cock in and out of Tabby, the most beautiful girl he'd ever known, the girl he'd fantasized about for almost a year, the girl he thought he'd never have a snowball's chance in hell with. He didn't want it to end.

But trying to hold back turned out to be as futile as trying to tell the sun not to rise. Looking down at her beautiful face, at her gorgeous blonde hair, at her bouncing breasts and hard nipples, feeling the exquisite sensation of her warm pussy caressing and releasing his turgid cock, smelling the overwhelming, musky odor of their union, was simply too much to bear. He began to pant and thrust harder into her and the orgasm began to rise up within him.

"Yes, Scotty!" Tabby encouraged, grabbing his ass and pulling him down harder into her body. "Come in me, baby! Come in Tabby's pussy."

"Ohhhh, God," he groaned as one of the most powerful orgasms of his life spread throughout his body. He trembled all over as waves and waves of pure pleasure washed over him. It almost seemed for a moment that he was going to pass out, the peak went so high.

"Yessss!" Tabby yelled. "Oh God, yessss!"

He exploded, sending spurt after spurt of hot semen jetting from his body and into hers. With every blast he gave her she moaned, her fingernails raking into the cheeks of his ass.

Finally, sweating, panting, sated, he collapsed atop her, kissing her face, her pouty lips. She returned his kisses eagerly, her hands now caressing his back lovingly.

"That was incredible," he said when he was capable of speech again. He was still atop her, his softening manhood still inside of her.

"It was," she agreed, kissing his nose, his cheek. "I came just as you did. I've never come in this position before. I've never come twice in one session before."

They kissed again, gently at first but then with renewed passion. Soon he felt his cock starting to harden once more. Instinctively he began to gently thrust within her again, making it even harder.

"Oh my," Tabby said, surprised. "Are you ready to go again?"

"More than ready," he told her, kissing her ear while he began to speed up his thrusts.

"This is a pleasant surprise," she said as she began to thrust back at him.

They made love in front of the fire for the next forty minutes, utilizing a variety of positions. She got on top of him again and rode him to her third orgasm of the night. After that she got on her hands and knees and he fucked her almost brutally from behind, his hands gripping that perfect ass and occasionally reaching forward to squeeze and palpate one of her swinging tits. When he reached around her waist and rubbed on her clitoris with his finger she came again, an explosion that took her completely by surprise and made her scream out so loudly they feared that Katie might have heard. Katie didn't. Once making sure of this they finished up with Scott on top of her again, her legs stretched backward as far as they could go, his pelvis slamming into her until he poured himself out into her body once again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.