Summer (Summer Solstice 2007 Festival) - Cover

Summer (Summer Solstice 2007 Festival)

Copyright© 2007 by Diola Dragontail

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A married woman introduces her husband to a couple of friends as well as a new lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow  

"So we'll call you before the end of the day?" Karen said as the two couples stood on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.

Lawrence nodded in agreement, but glanced at his wife for her reaction.

Once again Victoria seemed to be studying Paul, as if she was trying to see her way into the man's thoughts the way Karen was able to.

"I just think," Paul started to say with a slightly apologetic tone as he stared into Victoria's brown eyes. "That Karen and I should discuss this a bit, before we commit to anything."

"If we thought you would just agree to it with out any sort of second though," Victoria said, nodding with understanding. "Then we wouldn't have even considered it ourselves."

"And besides," Lawrence added, "We've enjoyed our previous evenings with your wife and she's never betrayed our trust."

Karen couldn't help but blush at the words. Both at the compliment and the implied meaning of what "previous evenings" had entailed.

"My husband is just as safe, if not more so." Karen added, smiling at Paul.

"Well then, it's decided." Lawrence nodded. "But right now I need to get back to my office."

"I'll look forward to your call. And have the babysitter on stand by." Victoria laughed, and then leaned closer and kissed Karen on the cheek, a moment of familiarity that wasn't lost on Paul.

"It was nice to finally meet you." Victoria added, smiling at Paul. Lawrence echoed his wife's words with a polite nod to the other man.


"Hello, Victoria?" Karen said into the cell phone as she and Paul stood on the park path.

"Yes, we had a chance to talk things over." She said after a momentary pause.

Paul just watched as his wife spoke into the phone. He couldn't hear the other end of the conversation, but could easily assume enough of it.

"Okay, we can be there." Karen said, the slight sound of excitement slipping through her voice. "Would you like us to bring anything?"

There was another brief pause, Karen smiling brightly at her husband as she listened into the phone.

"It's a date." She finally said.

"Alright, there's no turning back now." Karen smirked, obviously teasing him. "You sure that you're comfortable with this?"

Her question was a bit calmer, more concerned in tone than her previous teasing. She was honestly worried that maybe her husband was just agreeing to this to please her and that he really wasn't prepared for what was going to happen.

"Yes, I am." Paul gave his wife a reassuring smile. "You've been with this man, Lawrence, before?"

Karen studied her husband's face for a long moment, trying to judge why he was asking. "Yes, I have."

Paul nodded slowly, not the slightest hint of jealousy on his face. "And was he able to please you?"

Karen narrowed her eyes even further, attempting to penetrate the labyrinthine mazes of her husband's mind. "Yes, he did."

A pleased smile grew on Paul's face, one that seemed just slightly out of place. "Good. Then it will be enjoyable to see you with him."


"I just got the call." Victoria said solemnly into her cell phone. She restrained from saying anything more, waiting to see what her husband would say.

"I guess we'll be going home tonight?" Lawrence assumed, judging by his wife's tone of voice the other Karen and her husband must have declined.

"No, they said yes." Victoria smirked, letting a little bit of amusement seep into her voice.

"You must really be excited." Lawrence admonished his wife. "Normally you don't tease me like that."

"Yes I am." Victoria's voice lowered to a hushed whisper. "I think I'm already getting wet."

"You horny minx." Lawrence whispered in reply, he could only imagine that wherever his wife was, she was probably starting to fidget in place. He loved to see her get that worked up in public and try to hide it.

"Are you saying that you're not excited?" Victoria's voice returned to a normal volume, but her teasing tone remained. "I've seen you with her before, remember?"

"Okay, you got me there." A playful tone entered his voice now. "Touch yourself for me and check."

"What? Right here?" Victoria wasn't entirely surprised at her husband's request, but she started to feel a bit embarrassed already. Her eyes glancing up and down the street.

"Where are you?" He asked, even more amused now, but having no intention of backing off on his request.

"Fifth Avenue." She whispered now, her cheeks burning red. "I was doing a little window shopping."

"Then no one will notice." Lawrence whispered as he turned in his office chair. He gazed down to the street and wondered if she was one of the little ants he could see on the street below. "They'll all be busy window shopping too."

"Okay." She replied slowly, turning to face the closest shop window. It was a display of crates and pottery, overflowing with foodstuffs and fabrics.

She took a deep breath, then slipped her free hand down the front of her slacks. She felt her heart racing and her lungs burning with a combination of excitement and nervousness.

"Are you doing it?" He asked, his voice insistent now.

"Yes." She whispered, her voice breathless. She could feel the hem of her satin panties, as her fingers slid under them. The soft stubble of hair under her finger tips, then the moist feeling at the top of her pussy. She could feel her clit starting to peek out, as if it sensed her fingers and was eager to meet them.

"I'm wet." She whispered, her eyes glancing from left to right to see if anyone on the busy street noticed what she was doing. "And I need a touch up shave."

Lawrence didn't need to additional detail to prove that his wife was doing as he asked, but it did add a little more imagery to his thoughts. "Well, then, you should take care of that before tonight."

Victoria murmured an agreement as she pulled her hand from her slacks. She resisted the overwhelming urge to sniff her fingers; she knew that the sound would just encourage her husband to make her do more.

"I'm going to make the hotel reservations." Victoria said, a bit breathlessly, but eager to make the final arrangements and get to this evening's fun. "I'll call you back with the details. Love you."


Paul expected the night to go very slowly at first. More pleasantries and small talk, then finally onto the evening's carnal activities. So nothing could have come as more a surprise to him when his wife knocked on the hotel door.

The door opened in reply, with Victoria standing on the other side of it. Her hand reached out, grabbed the front of Karen's dress and pulled her into the room. Not forcefully, his wife would have had ample chance to pull away, if she had wanted to.

Paul stood in the hallway, still holding the bottle of wine, as he watched the two women lock into a kiss. Victoria was obviously the aggressor of the two, but Karen didn't seem to be putting up much of a fight.

Victoria's hand remained on the dress, her fingers locked around the fabric, firmly grasping it. Her other hand wrapped around Karen's hips, pulling her even closer, so that their bodies met.

Karen's hands, at first just hanging limply, moved to hold the other woman's sides. Her left leg lifting from the floor and rubbing against the inside of Victoria's calves. A small moan of approval rumbled deep in Karen's throat.

Behind them, deeper in the hotel room, Lawrence was motioning for Paul to enter. The hotel room itself was spacious, by this city's standards, but by no means on par with the luxury that Paul was use to. Still, it seemed more than adequate for the evening.

"Sorry." Lawrence apologized, after Paul had stepped into the room and closed the door. "Vicky has been like this all afternoon, ever since lunch."

Paul smiled, glancing at the two women again, watching as Victoria let go of his wife's dress and then slipped her hand under the flowing fabric. The hand easily found his wife's breast and cupped its weight in her palm.

Paul stepped deeper into the room, placing the wine bottle down on a nearby table, not once taking his eyes off of the two women.

"Then she's not normally this..." Paul searched for a word to use that didn't sound offensive.

"Forward?" Lawrence glanced at the other man as he offered the suggestion. "No, not often, unfortunately."

Paul smiled at the implication of the other man's words.

Karen's dress was hanging fully open now, allowing her breasts to hang unfettered. The normally pale nipples had turned a darker pink, standing erect from her ample bosom.

Victoria's fingers pawed at Karen's flesh, as their kiss grew more intense. Karen's knee now reaching high enough to rub the other woman's thighs. Victoria's fingertips finding Karen's left nipple and pinching it, making Karen's one supporting leg start to wobble, even as a groan of pleasure exited her chest.

"When they do get together," Lawrence whispered. "They can put on quite a show."

Paul tore his eyes away from the two women just long enough to look at Lawrence and nod in agreement. A second later and he was back to watching, the aggressiveness of the other woman excited him more than he had expected it to. He found himself hoping that she would continue to push his wife.

Victoria released Karen's nipple from the pinch, her hands moving up to the shoulder straps of Karen's dress and pulling them down. Fully exposing Karen from the waist up.

"You'd better sit down." Lawrence suggested, gesturing to one of the leather couches in the room. "This is probably going to be a while. You might want to get comfortable to enjoy the show."

"Do they do this often?" Paul asked as he unbuttoned the front of his suit jacket and took a seat, his eyes never leaving the spectacle occurring in the middle of the hotel room.

Victoria's head pulled back, breaking the kiss, leaving Karen's tongue hanging neglected in the air for a moment. Victoria's hands slipped under Karen's breasts, cupping their undersides and pushing the nipples upwards.

"Any time they get together, actually." Lawrence said with a laugh and a shrug. He stepped around the other couch that framed the room and sat opposite Paul. "But, like I said, she's been worse today. She usually takes a little while to warm up."

Victoria's head bent over, her eyes glancing at Paul for a split second. He thought he saw her wink at him, but he wasn't positive. Her attention quickly flashed back to Karen, Victoria's lips pulling back a bit and showing a set of pearly white teeth.

Paul anticipated what the woman was about to do to his wife and he watched intently, hoping that his assumption was right.

Victoria's mouth opened and her teeth caught Karen's right nipple, holding it for a moment and making Karen whimper with lust. Victoria pulled her face back slightly, pulling the nipple tight and making Karen follow her. Then she let the nipple go, allowing it to bounce back into place, making Karen whimper even louder.

Victoria watched Karen for a moment longer, then turned her attention to Paul. Smiling mischeviously at him. "I've been looking forward to fucking you since lunch time."

Paul shook his head slowly, smirking in reply, but said nothing.

A disappointed look slowly bloomed on Victoria's face, an assumption that maybe Paul didn't plan to play an active role in this evening's events.

"If anything," Paul loosened his tie casually, watching the woman's face closely. "I'll be the one fucking you."

Victoria licked her lips in reply and was only able to take a single step towards Paul before he spoke up again.

"For now, amuse yourself with Karen." Paul smiled even more as he returned Victoria's wink from earlier. "I was enjoying the show."

Victoria smiled even wider as she turned back to Karen, "Well, that means it's just you and me."

Karen didn't reply with words, instead stepping quickly closer to the other woman and grabbing a fist full of her dark hair. Victoria only made a slight yelping noise as Karen pulled her back close, their lips meeting again.

Behind them, Lawrence watched, more than entertained by this turn of pace. He hadn't seen Karen take control like that before. He could only assume that the presence of her husband had given her even more spirit.

Karen loosened her grip and let Victoria's hair slip out from between her fingers. The ebon strands uncoiling from her fingers like a nest of vipers retreating for shelter. Her hands immediately went to the front of Victoria's designer silk shirt, gripping it tightly and yanking it apart, the crimson stone buttons falling around their feet.

Paul stood up as he watched, the smile still adorning his face. He crossed the hotel room slowly, always keeping at least a half an eye on the two women. He collected the corkscrew and a pair of wine glasses from the counter and began the task of opening the wine.

Not to be out done, Victoria's hands found Karen's hips and pulled her dress down as she dropped to her knees in front of Karen. The white thong remained around Karen's hip for only a second more as Victoria reached up and yanked it down, twisting it around her knees to keep Karen from backing up.

Victoria leaned forward now, licking the entirety of Karen's pussy from the bottom to the top, staining her blonde pubic hairs to a brown matte as Victoria's tongue spread her saliva and Karen's juice upwards.

Lawrence, unable to contain himself much longer, stood up and began removing his own suit. Loosening his tie and pulling it free from his neck with a zipping noise as the dark silk brushed through the starched cotton of his collar. He began unbuttoning his white shirt and pulled it off of his shoulders at the same time that he removed his jacket.

Karen threw her head backwards and stared, eyes glazed, at the ceiling. Her hands reached down and her fingers interwoven within the locks of Victoria's hair, cupping the top of the woman's head. She tried to spread her legs wider, but found her knees still held together by the twisted cloth of her panties.

Paul pulled the wine cork free with a loud pop as he watched Victoria's tongue push up inside his wife's cunt. The dark haired woman's pale cheeks framed by the curly hair of Karen's pussy. Victoria's eyes stared upwards, towards the woman, but her hands continued to hold the panties tightly around Karen's knees.

Karen's pendulous breasts shook like warm Jello as she gasped for air. She opened her eyes slowly, then started to pull Victoria up, pulling incessantly on her hair until the other woman's face finally came away from her twitching pussy. As Karen pulled Victoria back up, she could feel the juices running down her leg.

Lawrence sat back down on the cool leather, now entirely naked. The feel of the couch on his ass made his balls tense up, but that didn't deter him in the least. His eyes continued to watch the movements of the two women, taking in every detail that he could. His right hand wrapping around the shaft of his cock and starting to stroke it up and down, little bubbles of pre-cum oozing in anticipation.

Karen pulled Victoria up so that they were face to face again. She held the woman there, at arm's length for a moment, and then pulled her closer again, kissing her open mouthed and shoving her tongue into Victoria's mouth. She hungrily searched the recesses of her mouth, finding the taste of herself and pulling it from Victoria. Then she pulled Victoria's head slightly back, her tongue reaching out and licking Victoria's face, still pulling the juices from her skin.

Paul lifted the flute of white wine to his lips as he watched, he only bothered to pour for himself. If anyone else wanted, they would just have to get it themselves. He didn't feel like interrupting the situation just to show good manners. The wine felt warm as it slipped across his tongue and down his throat, giving an additional glow to his body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.