Harriet - A Prisoner - Cover

Harriet - A Prisoner

Copyright© 2007 by Horatio

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Harriet goes to Africa to help the Third World and becomes a Toiling Captive.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   Sadistic  

One morning, a few days before the Grand Lodge meeting, Harry was awakened by a massive and painful kick in the ribs from her already wakeful partner.

"Get that arse out of there, you lazy cow! I've got something really jolly in store for it today"

"Not corporal punishmnet, I hope" Harriet muttered sleepily. "I love you Gwen, but there are limits"

"Not exactly, darling."

Gwendoline collapsed in hysterics as soon as she came out with this reply and Harriet's heart sank. This hare-brained, mischievous girl was planning something and it might not be entirely to her, Harriet's liking!

Gwen led her friend around the back of the house to the stables, where two horses had been prepared. One of these animals was snorting and prancing about eagerly - she obviously could not wait for a bit of welcome exercise! Gwendoline led this frisky steed up to Harry and bade her mount. She nimbly mounted the other herself and turned to Harriet, her eyes shining and her face red with excitement.

"Now that the ground's not so hard, we can take them out for a bit of a hard run. They've been missing me, I can see that. Don't go over the boundary, darling. Don't do that whatever you do! My neighbours tend to be a bit strait-laced."

She spurred her mount and trotted off. Harry followed suit, excited at this change of routine. Despite this excitement, she was rather apprehensive about being out in what was still rather cold weather. It might be uncomfortable sitting around for too long, even now. She need not have worried. The up and down motion and the effort needed to keep a very frisky steed under control soon warmed her up. Half an hour later Gwen drew up and allowed the still cautious Harry to draw level.

"It's getting a bit sore, bum-wise as you implied earlier, Gwen my love" she panted, "But what worries me one whole heell of a lot more is the soreness between the thighs. Without riding breeches, it's surprising what the friction does to you"

A squeal of laghter greeted this, and Gwen assured her it would be like raw meat in that last named region before the day was out! She knew all to well from personal experience.

"Never mind my love, I've something to put on it when we get back. Wonderful stuff - only trouble is it stings like hell!" She laughed even harder at the last part of her sentence. Harry reflected that her beloved's cruel streak was making another highly unwelcome showing today!

"Come on, Harry. Let's have a race!"

And with this challenge Gwen was away, her hair flying behind her in the wind. Forgetting her physical discomfort, Harriet urged her horse to break into a gallop and it obliged eagerly, so much so that Gwen was soon overtaken and left behind muttering many obscenites, drawing deeply on her huge vocabulary, and cursing herself for having given Harriet the faster steed.

"No - Harry! Not that way you bloody fucking arsehole - you damned fool" she shouted at one point, but her friend did not hear and Gwendoline followed in the same direction with extreme nervousness. It was a long time before an exhilarated Harry came to a stop and turned around to await her defeated friend's arrival.
"How about that, Gwen!" she smiled when that lady finally came up.

"Not bad Harry - you fucking idiot - you educationally subnormal, cretinous half-wit! We're miles outside my property. We'd better get back before we're spotted. Didn't you hear me shouting - or are you stone fucking deaf and well as terminally fucking stupid - which last I have long known about anyway?"

Harriet did not cease smiling at this and Gwendoline saw the funny side of it herself.

"Let's amble back along the road, darling. It's still early in the day I fell we could be lucky!"

For some time it seemed that Gwendoline's optimistic prognostication was right until that lady glanced over her shoulder and promply relieved herself of yet another string of obscenities.

"Holy fucking shit! We've really fucking blown it this time, Harry - thanks to you, you fatuous congenital fucking idiot! SHIT AND FUCKING ARSEHOLES!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!!!"

"Something wrong, Gwen?"

Harriet's question was soon answered when a police car overtook them and halted a little ahead of the naked equestriennes. One of the two officers got out and stood in the road as the two girls reined in their horses.

When she recognised tho officer in question, Gwendolines face broke into a delighted smile and she swifltly dismounted and kissed the young policeman on the cheek.

"Hi, Bob old fellow! Lovely to see you again. I can explain, Bob - nice old darling Bob!"

The young constable smiled.

"I'm absolutely sure you can explain, Gwen, my dear. I know of old about your incredible explanations! Sadly I don't have the time to listen to whatever entertainly inventive and highly unlikely excuse you have for me!"

Polce Constable Robert Mc Andrews explained that he and his colleague, Sgt Wilson, had been on their way to see Gwen when they saw her and Harriet having their rather chilly and over exposed ride.

"We just have a message from the Chief Constable asking if you will allow your grounds to be used for the annual Police Sport's Day, as in previous years in your late father's time"

"Only on condition you win the 1000 metres again, you lovely hunk of manhood! I don't want to have to present the trophy and kiss anybody other than you!"

"I won't let you down, Gwen!"

"You'd better not!"

PC McAndrews prepared to get back into the car, but not before assisting the very athletic and perfectly capable Gwen back up into the saddle. Any excuse to make contact with that very delectable flesh!

He stood beside her for a moment and Gwen, acting on one of her many zany impulses, disengaged one bare foot from the stirrup and caressed Bob's blushing face with her big toe. After complimenting him on the smoothness of his shave, she jerked her foot upwards and sent the officer's cap flying into the air, letting out a shriek of maniacal laughter. A laughing and ever more red faced Bob retrieved his cap and prepared to get back into the squad car, but his Sergeant seemed to have other ideas and emerged himself.

The Sergeant was a stout man and obviously not unaware of his own importance in the great scheme of things. He fixed the paralytically hysterical Countess with a severe stare.

"We won't take any action against you this time, Your Ladyship, but I must warn you that this kind of behaviour could get you into severe trouble if persisted in. May I as an older and I flatter myself wiser person than you advise you that rank and position do not only bring privilege, but also responsiblity and obligation. Chiefly, Your Ladyship, there is the obligation to set an example to those less fortunate than yourself."

He then told the two girls to get onto their own property and off the Queen's Highway as soon as possible - they might not receive such lenient treatment next time.

"Fuck off, you pompous lump of lard" said Gwen, but not until the squad car was almost out of sight.

"How come you and that Constable are so matey, Gwen?"

"First boy I ever had sex with, Harry. Daddy thought I should get to know some of the village kids. I got to know Bob very well! Better than Daddy ever knew about, thank Heaven! I was only fifteen and he was twenty three at the time. He was fantastic! I still dream about him at nights!"

The two ambled their way bak to Gwen's estate.

"Harry!"

"Yes"

"That fucking, flatulent prat - that constipated arsehole of a Sergeant was right. Alleyiua! - Praise the Lord, Harry! I have seen the light! I have a duty to set an example - and I know just how to do it!"

"AAAAEIIIIIHHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!! Fucking bloody Hell - that fucking hurt, Gwen"

"I warned you it might sting, Harriet. And don't be such a booby. How do you think you would cope if you ever had real hardship to put up with? It's your fault any way for having such soft skin in that region. You get no sympathy from me. I take you out for a nice ride and you almost get us arrested and then you make this silly fuss as soon as we get back!"

Gwendoline put back the top on the bottle of surgical spirits and bent down and kissed the affected area, and then transferred her attentions to Harry's clitoris, which she caressed with her tongue for a few minutes, Harriet responding more and more affectionately until the pair of them gradually became enmeshed in a tangle of arms and legs.

Harriet finally extricated herself, and ran her fingers through Gwen's hair. (That on her head, that is!)

"I love you, Gwendoline Foxe, I really do love you. What was this revelation you had after that fat pompous Sergeant read you that lecture, out there?"

"Setting an example to others, Harriet. How can we do that when we only go about naked inside my grounds? There is a whole world out there which needs to be educated to enjoy being the way we two are! We have been so selfish in keeping it to ourselves and Jenkins & Co. And I am going to start with this locality. When we have the General Meeting, I am going to end the day by having a nude ball in my house and the local youth will be invited to come along. I'll get the notices printed and sent here by special messenger tomorrow and you can deliver them around the village!"

"Not naked, I hope, Gwen! That really would get me arrested!"

Gwen frowned for a few minutes.

"No, Harry, but I must think of some suitable apparel for you. I was quite good at dressmaking once. I think a nice bikini would do. Let me get my tape measure and we'll soon get you fitted out!"

After Gwen had finished measuring Harry she gave out a low whistle.

"Gosh, darling, but you really are starting to fill out nicely! Let me feel those biceps again! Oh, yes!"

After this encouraging news a gratified Harriet needed much less persuading to brave the villagers' stares on the morrow and she went out to continue digging, while Gwen looked out her sewing machine and hunted around for suitable material.

...
"Not a lot of it is there, Gwen? The bottom looks like you made it out of dental floss! I'd say it just about covers the vital parts and no more, always assuming my bum is not a vital part! And my bush sticks out - can't I give it a tiny bit of a trim?

"NO! - you bloody can't. I'm not having you mutilated. There's nothing illegal about a few hairs poking out - I hope! And now take it off, darling until tomorrow. I'm missing the sight of those lovely lovely tits already."
...
Next morning Harriet looked over Gwen's shoulder and read one of the printed invitations which she was to deliver later.

"By kind permission of the Countess, a ball will be held at the Hall on Saturday 5th March for the youth of this village, starting at 7.00 pm. Clothing will be optional and discouraged and attendance restricted to those between the ages of eighteen and twenty five. It is hoped that many more boys than girls will attend as fifty nude girls are likely to be present in addition to the residents of the village. Admission, food and alcoholic refreshment will all be free."

"That'll teach that fucking obese pig of a Sergeant to read me pontificating lectures!" chortled a delighted Gwen. Off you go Harry - I don't have time to drive you to the village, and anyway the exercise will be good for you!"

An indignant Gwen had refused Harry permission to wear shoes and by the time she had walked across the dew laden fields her feet were wet and covered in mud and bits of grass. They were also rather cold - it was still February - and Spring had not yet sprung, even if the temperature was now getting quite a bit above freezing. Even with the cover afforded by the satchel full of leaflets slung over her back, the fact that both her generously rounded posterior hemispheres were open to the air was obvious to all who cared to look, and they were legion!

To say that her presence in the sleepy village, attired as if for a day on the beach in high summer, caused a bit of a stir, would be an understatement, and a knot of small boys soon formed and followed her, cheering and laughing from house to house as she delivered the invitations and pinned one to the door of the Village Hall. Net curtains twitched as scandalised ladies watched in horror and disgust as the muscular, beautiful and semi naked Harriet carried out her appointed task. At least one young gentleman, emerging from home to go off to work, went back into his house, feeling a sudden need to manipulate his aroused manhood.

Harriet wondered what this would do to Gwendoline's good relations with the Rector as she pushed a leaflet through the Rectory door. She knew that the Reverend Mr. Merryweather had two children of an age to be eligible to come to the ball, a daughter of twenty one and a son of nineteen. She doubted, though, that either would turn up!
...
"Mission accomplished Harry?"

"All safely delivered, my darling. A very interesting and highly enjoyable morning - I think I might have a future as an exhibitionist! I sure caused a bit of devastation to one or two young men - they'll certainly be flocking up here to see more!"

"Good! Now come here and be rewarded my sweet! Get that bikini off first, though! You're looking very overdressed!"

The remaining days before the Lodge Meeting and Nude Ball were partly taken up with organising those two events. There was a band to be hired for the Ball and large quantities of beer to be ordered. Gwen also decided to take up the matter of Harriet's body in a more systematic way.

"These peasants only drink lager, Harry. Yuck!" said a disgusted Gwendoline as she saw the piles of cans being taken down to the cellar. "I'd never give that muck house-room else! Maybe we could have a few dozen cases of wine delivered as well, though. No spirits, Harry - it's going to be a pretty wild night as it is! I just hope there aren't any "incidents". Some of the village boys don't need much encouraging - our nice lady masons had better look out!"

"Are we going to make a few bedrooms available for the young people to go to?"

"Why would they want that Harry?"

"To get better acquainted!"

"No. I don't want an orgy, Harriet. Just a chance for young people to have a nice time, dancing with naked partners and seeing that the human body is not to be hidden away but worn with pride and without embarrassment. They can go outside and copulate on the lawn, if they are that keen on each other."

"I bet most of them are that keen!"

"We shall see, Harriet."

Gwendoline satisfied herself that the long-suffering and capable Jenkins had all the arrangements well in hand and turned back to her friend with a critical look. Time to start securing the second of her objectives!

"Let's go up to my Gym and have a bit of practice, Harriet. I was observing your technique when you beat Janet and there are a few weak points I would like to help you iron out. You shouldn't just be relying on mere strength as you were then. You nearly lost, you know and suffered a lot of totally unnecessary damage."

They went into the gym, for Harry, the first time she had seen this room, which from henceforth she was to get to know far too well!

"This morning I am going to keep aiming for your stomach, Harry, from all sorts of angles and you are going to block me every time and I mean every time! You'll soon see why it's a good idea to stop me, I shall be putting all I have into it!"

Gwen thereupon aimed at the said abdomen and Harry was too slow to stop her. She doubled up in agony.

"Straighten up this minute, Harry, you pitiful wimp! Here's number two on its way!"

She obeyed, stood painfully erect and managed to block the next one. After many repetitions when she slowly began to achieve a higher and higher success rate, a perspiring Gwen called it a day for the time being.

"You did well, my pet - really, terribly, awfully well. You should have taken this up at school, you know. If you had you'd be streets ahead of Jessica and me by this time. And I truly mean that! When we've got your reactions a whole lot sharper I'll show you how to protect the head!"

Gwen looked approvingly at her friend as Harry smiled at the compliment, rubbing her red belly.

"Let's do a bit of weight training now. Get under this and keep up the lifting until I get back. When it hurts so much you can't push up even one more time - Push up TEN more times. You've got to suffer if you're so keen on this Amazon body. Then I'm taking you out for a ten mile run."

Gwendoline disappeared on some errand and Harry started pushing upwards on the machine and soon became soaked in sweat, despite the fact that the room was unheated and the windows were wide open. The pain in her arms and shoulders became agonising and she started involuntarily to cry out each time she pushed, wondering just how much more she could take of this torment. She was about to relax - more like collapse - when Gwen reappeared and immediately resumed her all too familiar role as taskmistress!

"Come on Harry - you can do another fifty of those, and you fucking well will! Stop being so bloody defeatist. I'm going to stand over you and count. You don't go ANYWHERE till you've finished."

By whatever means, Harriet completed the exercise and had then to be helped off the machine and to her feet by Gwendoline. When she had recovered, she was ordered to follow her tormentor outside into the pouring rain and do the dreaded ten mile run, after first quenching her raging thirst. Gwen ran with her for a few minutes and then excused herself, saying how lucky Harriet was, not to have all the boring jobs to do that she did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.