The Pianist - Cover

The Pianist

Copyright© 2007 by t0nst3rs

Part 1

Romantic Sex Story: Part 1 - Allie meets Nic. Where will their relationship go?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Chapters 1 - 6

After the day Allie had, she wanted nothing more than a stiff drink. Her boss tore the ad campaign to shreds. She put two months of sweat and sleepless nights into it for him to tear it down in a matter of minutes, the bastard. He basically humiliated her in front of her peers, and she hated him for it. She didn't break in the meeting though, knowing he would relish in her weakness. Luckily, she only had to make it through two more hours, which slowly droned on, as she tried to stay strong and keep the sobs in.

Now, as she entered the small piano bar near her apartment in Soho, she just wanted solitude. She sat at a dark table in the corner, and the waitress quickly took her order of a vodka tonic.

Allie breathed in a deep sigh. She was growing tired of the daily corporate rat race, even though she'd only been doing it for three years. After graduating with her MBA from NYU, she found employment at her agency through the University's job placement office. Though her initial position was entry level, she had worked hard, and little by little, proved she had what it took to run a major campaign. When Tom told her she would be heading up the new Nature Spring ad campaign, she was shocked and ecstatic. She knew it would mean long hours and a ton of work, but the payoff would be well worth it. She and her team of five had spent many nights at the office until the wee hours of the morning. And now, where was she left? What was the point of it all-it seemed a waste. She didn't even want to return to the office. Was her mother right-should she have just become a teacher, instead of trying to make it in Corporate America?

On top of all the time she devoted to the campaign, she'd lost her boyfriend in the process. When the long hours began, Paul's complaining began as well. She was generally unavailable, and when she was, she was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to sleep. Since she wasn't at his disposal anymore, and she couldn't dote on him every spare moment she had, he grew antsy, and broke it off. Not that it was a great loss. The sex was mediocre at best-he was like a machine, the same thing EVERY time, and she could only get off on her own, so, like her job, what was the point really? Still, her vibrator wasn't the same as a warm cock between her thighs.

Lost in her thought and with her head in her hands, she barely noticed that the waitress had brought her drink over, or the handsome gentleman who sat at the piano and had begun to play.

Nic had been playing this gig for about 6 weeks. His band's demo had been picked up by a smaller label, and they were in the process of recording. But, he still needed to pay the bills, and these small club jobs helped out. They also relaxed him. As much as he loved rock and roll and the thrill and adrenaline of being on stage, he also loved jazz, and craved the intimacy and anonymity it allowed. He loved being able to just pound away on the keys, and let his emotion flow through his music. His current job played well, and the place normally filled up later in the evening, but it was still a tad early, and patrons were slowly trickling in.

He noticed the woman who had been sitting in the corner over his left shoulder. She had been there since he began his set, her drink untouched and head in her hands. Her long auburn locks hung down, covering her face. He scanned her body. She was curvy, with an ample rack. Her legs were thin and crossed, with her black pump dangling from her left foot. A smile cracked at the corner of his mouth, as he wondered what made this woman so upset.

As the music slowly crept into her head, and she began to return to reality. Allie sniffled and wiped the tears that had crept out from the corner of her eyes. Fuck it, she mumbled to herself. She reached for her drink and as she looked up and brought it to her lips, she was met with a pair of steely gray eyes, that although friendly, seems to pierce through her.

Allie felt a sharp intake of breath as she stared back. Her focus shifted from the eyes to the olive skin that surrounded them, the strong jaw line, jet black hair that was pulled back in a ponytail, and the slight smirk emanating from the corner of his lips. Wow was the only thought that invaded her brain, until she slowly realized that she probably looked like utter shit, and quickly glanced away. A flush fell over her cheeks and she rose to go to the bathroom.

Nic was blown away when she finally looked up and he was met with eyes the color of jade. She was stunning, even with her tear stained cheeks. Her lips were slightly parted, as she was about to take a drink, and he so wished he was that glass, and he could touch their poutiness. He was captivated by her beauty, but she suddenly looked away, as if he was giving him the silent cold shoulder. Nic laughed to himself, as he knew that once he set his sights on something, he was not so easily dissuaded. He followed her with his eyes as she walked to the bathroom with the grace of a dancer. He ended his song, and slowly rose to follow her.

Allie looked in the mirror and just closed her eyes. The hunky piano player happened to glance in her direction and she almost fell all over herself. She was losing it today. She attempted to salvage what makeup she still had on, and fluffed her hair. Who was she kidding? The last thing she needed was some wham, bam, thank you m'am fuck from some piano player. She needed to just go home, and run a hot bath, crawl in her bed, and sleep and that was exactly what she intended to do. She gathered her purse, flung the door open, and smacked right back into those eyes, and the hard chest that accompanied them.

"Whoa, going somewhere," he said, as he gripped her arm to steady her.

An electrical current emanated from where his hand was grasping her arm, and went straight to her pussy. She looked at where his hand was on her arm, and back to his face. "Uh-um, yeah, home."

His eyes narrowed. "Now why would you want to do that?"

Taken aback by the sudden Q and A, and just overwhelmed with the day she'd had, she snapped, "Because I live there, because it's a fucking free country, and because I have had the day from hell, and I don't need you giving me the third degree Rico Suave. Now, if you'd unhand me, I can be on my way."

Nic's right eyebrow rose as he looked down at her face, now seething and more beautiful if possible. "Relax, sweetheart, I saw that you were upset before, and was just coming to see if you were okay."

"Well, thanks for your concern buddy, but I'm fine. Now excuse me please"

He lifted his hand from her arm, "Gladly, have a nice night, and its Nic, not Buddy"

She stalked up the hallway past him, without as much as another word or a glance back, and headed towards the door, leaving Nic in front of the ladies room. Nic just smiled and shook his head, thinking of the old nice guys finish last cliché. He went back to his piano and began his next set.

Allie slammed the front door of her apartment so hard, her cat, Storm, jumped. She dropped her purse by the door, kicked her shoes off, leaned back against the door, and sighed. I just need this day to end she thought. She pushed herself off the front door, and walked to the bathroom, where she began to fill the tub with almost scalding water. She liked her baths she way she liked her men-the hotter the better! Allie stripped down and poured a cap full of bubble bath in, before she slid in. Finally, the solitude she was craving. She slid her head back against the tub and closed her eyes. Why didn't she just come home in the first place, instead of going to the bar? Normally she enjoyed the place. The music was always good, it was quieter than some of the places in the area, and you could go there, have a drink, and a pleasant conversation. Instead, tonight she bawled her eyes out, and then was mauled by the entertainment. Okay, so he didn't maul her, he actually did seem concerned, but he had no right to put his hands on her. But, she didn't have to snap at him-she wasn't a shrew and she came off that way. Nic... Nic was a nice name. But, he's a musician. Suddenly, she felt like she was in one of those cartoons with the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other, waging a war back in forth in her mind. Why was she even thinking about this? She had bigger problems to deal with at work, and no time to worry about a musician and one touch. But that touch was electric, and the proof was in the damp spot on her panties that were lying on the floor next to her.


Allie's next day at work was not a whole lot better. Although the higher ups were out of the office, and she got a reprieve from having to deal with the Nature Spring account, Nic kept creeping into her mind, making it impossible to focus on anything. She tossed and turned half the night, before she finally fell asleep around 3. She kept seeing those searing gray eyes. They were etched into her memory, and the harder she fought to ignore them, the more they kept eyeballing her, as if they were staring into her soul. Around 2pm, it became disconcerting, and she decided that if she eased her conscience and apologized for her behavior the day before, she could then forget about him.

Allie went home before she went to the bar, and changed into jeans and tight fitting tank top. She dressed the part of corporate executive, but she was most comfortable in a pair of jeans or sweats and sneakers. She walked into the bar, towards the piano, but didn't see Nic.

Nic saw her though the moment she walked in the door. Thursday's were his day off, and he had just come down to pick up his paycheck and was bullshitting with one of the bartenders when she walked in. God she was stunning in faded jeans and a tight black tank that accentuated her breasts even more than her dress attire yesterday. He unconsciously licked his lips, and walked up behind her.

"Looking for someone?" Allie jumped slightly and felt a sharp intake of breath as she heard his voice. She turned slowly with a smile and said "As a matter of fact, I am... you."

"Really, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Actually, I came to apologize for my behavior yesterday."

"Well then, you can start by buying me a drink. Shall we?" Nic offered his arm, and Allie surprised herself when she readily accepted. Nic led Allie to an open table towards the back where the music wasn't as loud, and he ordered them a round. He turned back to her and teasingly said "So, you said that you came here to beg and grovel for my forgiveness," flashing her a smile that could have been in a Crest commercial.

"Well, I didn't exactly say I was going to grovel, but I did want to apologize. I had a bad day at work, and should've just gone home." She looked down and began twisting the napkin on the table. "When you approached me, I guess I just jumped on you because you were there." Allie looked back up at Nic, and back into those piercing gray eyes, and lost all further thought.

"I've been there. I just saw you crying, and wanted to make sure you were okay or see if there was anything I could do."

"Well, thanks, I appreciate that, but it's just work stuff, nothing you need to worry about."

"And what exactly is this work stuff that you do?"

"I'm in advertising. I was working on an account, and my boss tore the whole campaign to shreds, so it was just a lot of pent up frustration."

They continued their friendly chit chat. They talked about their childhood, families, jobs-the basic first date topics. The conversation flowed easy and light. After about an hour, Allie suggested that she not keep him any longer, since it was his night off, and she had to work in the morning. The music was still playing, a slow, seductive tenor sax. Nic decided to take advantage of the moment.

"Well, you can't leave yet, because I haven't forgiven you yet."

"What do you mean; you said I had to buy you a drink?" She looked at him warily.

"No, I said you could start by buying me a drink." He rose, offered his hand to her, and with that sexy smile said "To continue with your penance, you have to dance with me." "D-dance," Allie stammered.

"Yeah, dance," as he pulled her to her feet. He walked her towards the small dance floor in front of the stage, and pulled her close. Nic placed his hands on her waist, holding her loosely, at first. She felt that electric jolt again when he touched her. She placed her arms on his shoulders, and they slowly began to sway to the music. She smiled softly, and felt her lips sort of tremble, which she was sure, was from his touch igniting all her nerve endings on fire. Nic circled his arms around her back and pulled her in tighter. Allie's breath sucked in as her breasts rubbed against Nic's chest. He was harder than she had imagined he would be an athletic, sculpted feel.

Then, she made a treacherous mistake. She looked directly in his eyes, and saw smoldering heat. Her mind became cloudy and blank. She could no longer hear the music-all she saw was his eyes. She finally broke the gaze, and placed her head on his shoulder, but that did not break the spell.

Nic loved the feel of her body molded against his. It was as if they were made for each other. The scent of her shampoo was wafting over him, and he leaned in closer to get a better whiff. Then, Nic turned his head towards hers, his warm breath on her ear, and asked her to dinner. Allie's breathing still shallow, her mouth dry, and all her senses on overload, she just nodded her reply of yes.

They stayed molded together until the music ended, and he slowly released her. Without looking him directly in the face, Allie managed to choke out "I'd better get going." Nic walked her back to the table to get her purse. They exchanged numbers and he walked her outside.

"Can I get you a cab?" He asked, ever the gentleman.

"No, actually, I live right around the corner."

"Oh, well, can I walk you home then?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," she replied, still unable to meet his eyes.

They slowly walked in silence to her building. She was half in the door when he asked her if Sunday was okay for dinner, since he worked Friday and Saturday. Again she just nodded her reply.

"Is everything okay, you've gotten awful quiet?"

"Hmm, no, I mean its fine. I guess I'm just tired," she lied. She was still deeply affected by that dance, and not so sure that having dinner with this man was in her best interest.

"Okay, well then sweet dreams,", and then he leaned in and just barely brushed his lips against hers, soft flesh on flesh. Allie felt as if her knees were going to buckle, as she leaned against the ajar door for support. And then, Nic smiled, and turned away, leaving Allie standing in the doorway, unable to move.

-- -- -- -- -- --

The following days flew by for Allie. She was consumed with trying to rework the Nature Spring campaign, and she was teetering dangerously close to the brink of exhaustion. Nic had barely crosses her mind until he called her Saturday night to confirm their dinner date. He hadn't told her where they were going, only that she just need to dress casually, and he would pick her up at 5:30.

That night, when she was finally able to lay back and think, she kept thinking about the softness of Nic's lips, and how she would relish in the feel of them all over her body. The dance and kiss had her feeling an excitement she had never known before, and while it alarmed her to a degree, she kept telling herself she was not going to overanalyze it. She always analyzed everything to death, and this time, she was just going to give in and see what happens.

During this conversation in her head, her hand had absently fallen down to her right breast, and she lightly began stroking her right nipple in a circular motion through her shirt. Allie closed her eyes and fell into a deep and well deserved sleep, a smile plastered across her face.


The doorbell rang before Allie was ready. Her bare feet quickly shuffled across the floor to open the door. Oh god she looks great she thought, as she got her first glance of Nic in a well worn pair of jeans, black button down shirt, and black leather jacket.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi, c'mon in. I'll be ready in a couple of minutes. Make yourself at home," she said before she turned and shuttled back across the room into her bedroom.

Nic smiled as she ran across the room, leaving him in the open door way, her sundress fluttering as she moved. He closed the door, and surveyed the apartment. While the furniture was new, it was obvious that Allie chose comfort over trendiness, as he eyed the oversized couch. Her apartment was decorated in beach tones, something that surprised him. He wondered around, examining various photos she had around.

She emerged from the bedroom. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine," He reached out for her hands, holding them in his. "You look lovely."

Lovely? Although she loved the description and thought it to be quaint, she wondered what kind of rock star musician used words like lovely. "Thanks."

"Shall we?" he asked, offering his arm to her, as he did their previous meeting.

They rode the elevator in silence, just glancing towards each other, smiling. He thought she looked stunning, not lovely. She had left her auburn locks wavy, almost messy, and right now he wanted nothing more than to tangle his hands in her hair and be intoxicated by the scent of her shampoo.

They walked out of her building to his motorcycle, where he handed her a helmet.

"What's this?" she questioned warily.

"Uh, a helmet. It's kind of a requirement in this state to ride a bike."

"B-but, I'm not dressed to go for a ride," she pleaded looking down at her dress.

"I told you, you look lovely. Relax, you'll be fine. Just hold on."

She looked up at him as he stood there waiting for her to put the helmet on. She had never been on a bike before, and had kind of hoped to keep it that way, but seeing the look on his face, she realized that this was a battle she was not going to win. She reluctantly put the helmet on, and Nic helped her straddle the bike, in her sundress and heels. He's a musician; of course he'd have a motorcycle she thought to herself. He sat in front of her, revved the engine, and again reminded her to hold on. Hold on, she snickered. She wasn't going to let go, if her life depended on it. Allie clasped her hands around his waist, as he slowly took off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.