The Biker
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by R

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A biker is out for a late night ride on a deserted road and comes up on a classy middle aged woman with car trouble. He offers his help and ends up taking her home on his chopper. She ends up finding things out about herself that she never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse  

It was a beautiful spring night and the cool wind felt good on his face. His bike purred under him and the exhaust note sounded extra sweet. He had a very long, hard week and it felt good to be in the wind on an empty road. As he came around a turn he saw a car on the side of the toad and a figure standing behind it. She flagged him down as he approached and he slowed the bike to offer assistance. She was dressed in a short skirt and button down top and as he got closer he could see the outline of her body in his headlight. "This was one very hot lady", he thought as he stopped the bike and got off.

"Thanks for stopping", she said as he walked up to her. The road was dark but in the moonlight he could see that she was a little over middle age but very pretty. He asked her what was wrong. "I don't know what happened". "The motor just stopped". She seemed a little nervous and it was understandable since the road was dark and deserted and he was dressed in his usual "biker" garb. He gave her a reassuring smile and told her to pop the hood. As she got in the car and fumbled under the dashboard for the hood latch her skirt rode up and he got a good look at her long shapely legs. He looked away quickly so she didn't catch him. He didn't want her to think he was some kind of perve.

As he looked around the engine compartment she bent over the fender next to him. He could smell the soft scent of her perfume. It wasn't some cheap overpowering crap but a nice soft sexy fragrance. He inhaled deeply and savored it. She must have noticed and gave him a glance but didn't say anything. After giving everything a good look he told her to try to start it. She turned the key but the motor didn't turn over or even give a small sign of life. "Now what am I going to do", she moaned. "My cell phone is dead and I can't even call for a tow truck". "Do you have a cell" she asked? He told her he usually didn't bring one when he rode and she moaned again.

She glanced over at his bike and then back at him. "I've never been on one of those before" she said. "If it's not too much of an imposition maybe you can give me a lift". He looked her up and down then said, "You aren't dressed for a motorcycle ride but if you don't care neither do I". She smiled, "just let me get my purse. His eyes were glued to her firm, round ass as she bent into the car and reached for her purse. It almost seemed that she took a little extra time reaching across the seats and he thought to himself that maybe she was giving him time to get a good look. For a woman her age she had one very nice ass and her short, tight skirt was hugging it like a second skin. His eyes traveled down her ass to her bare legs. They were a perfect match to her fine rear end. He was so caught up in looking that he didn't notice she was looking back at him. "Are you enjoying yourself", she asked? He was startled and quickly looked away. "I'm sorry". "I didn't mean to stare", he stammered. Then he took a few steps away as she stood up.

She locked up her car and followed him to his bike. It was a real hardcore chopper with a rigid frame and not much of a passenger seat. He threw a leg over the bike and told her to get on. She walked back and forth around the back trying to figure out how to do it in a ladylike fashion. "Just throw a leg over and sit", he told her. She hiked her skirt up and got on behind him. "Where do I put my feet", she asked? He showed her the foot pegs and she laughed. "You're kidding". She hesitated then brought her feet up to the pegs. She had to pull her skirt up even higher to get her legs up that high and now her legs were bare almost to her ass. She wiggled and tried to pull it down but it was no use. "Don't worry," he laughed. "At this time of night there's nobody on the road to see you, and besides, it's dark."

He hit the starter and his machine roared to life. "Please don't go too fast". She was holding on to him for dear life and he could feel her body trembling against him. She told him where she lived and he punched the shifter down. When he popped the clutch the bike screamed onto the road. The faster he went the tighter she held him and her fingernails were digging into his sides. He could feel the heat of her body as it pressed against him. Up until now he hadn't payed much attention to her tits but now he could feel them pressed into his back. Between the eyeful he got on the side of the road and her big firm tits pressed against him it didn't take long for his cock to start getting hard.

She almost never wore panties and tonight was no exception. Her bare pussy was pressed against the cool leather seat and the vibration from the big V-Twin was having a wonderful effect. She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting and she knew her juices were starting to flow all over the seat. It felt like she had a giant vibrator between her legs and as the miles ticked by she became more and more turned on. She knew that if the ride went on much longer she would lose control and cum all over the seat and she tried hard to keep her mind off of what was going on between her legs. There was no holding back so she decided to just let go and enjoy it. She ground her pussy down hard until her swollen clit reached the seat. In less than a minute she started to cum harder that she ever did in her life. Her body stiffened then convulsed as waves of pleasure passed through her. As she came she dug her nails hard into him and squeezed her legs tight. He smiled to himself because he knew exactly what was happening. This wasn't the first time a woman had had an orgasm on his bike.

The last waves of her orgasm passed over her just as they pulled into her driveway. He shut the engine and leaned the bike onto the kickstand. She was weak from what had just happened and for a minute she couldn't move her legs. When he turned to see what was wrong she tried to look away but he could see the flush in her cheeks. He got off and helped her stand up. Her legs were shaky and she was having trouble standing. He put his arm around her to help and as he did she stumbled and fell against him. His hard cock brushed against her thigh as he held her. She didn't know what came over her as she turned and pressed her lips to his. She wasn't the type to just fuck any man but right now all she wanted was to feel his big cock inside her.

He kissed her back hard and their tongues swirled and danced. He pressed his cock against her as she ground her hips. His hands found their way up her legs and cupped her firm bare ass. He picked her up and startled her on his bike facing backwards. She lay back on the gas tank as he slid her skirt up to her waist. When he took his cock out of his jeans she couldn't believe how big it was but before she could say a word he pulled her legs up and in one long smooth stroke slid every inch of it into her soaking wet cunt.

He fucked her long and hard right in her driveway and she came over and over. Finally she felt his cock swell harder and his body stiffen. He threw his head back and slammed into her hard as he came. His juices mixed with hers and spilled out of her well fucked pussy onto his leather seat. He kissed her softly then helped her off the bike. Then she realized where they were and started looking around to see if they had been caught. She couldn't believe that she fucked this biker right in her driveway. She was a respectable business woman and didn't do this kind of thing. When she looked back at him he was smiling. "Can I walk you to the door", he whispered? He slipped his arm around her waist and guided her up the walk.

He gave her one last kiss at the front door then turned and walked to his bike. He hit the starter and it roared to life. She felt tingles in her pussy as he eased down the driveway to the street. As he roared the sound of the big V-Twin made her cum again standing at her front door. When the sound of his pipes were gone she went into the house and closed the door. She realized that she didn't even know his name. Then she walked into the living room and fell onto the couch, asleep before her body touched the cushions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.