The King's Temporary Slave - Cover

The King's Temporary Slave

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 11: My day with the kitchen slaves

Harem Sex Story: Chapter 11: My day with the kitchen slaves - A woman commits herself to being a harem slave for a short period. Would she want to leave after?

Caution: This Harem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Spanking   Harem  

Three days later I thought I was up to working as a household slave provided they realised I could not do heavy work and would not be subjected to further punishment. Consequently at 5 a.m. the following morning a eunuch came and took me to meet Georgina in the main kitchen. She was a large, stern looking woman possibly of Turkish origin. She looked at me with some disdain but she'd obviously been told I was no longer a slave and now had access to the king so she tried to hide it. As usual I had been taken naked from my bed and brought to the kitchen area. All the staff could see my badly welted arse and the marks that still showed on my tits. They caused a lot of comment. I was given the white and blue stripe robe of the kitchen staff and handed over to Isla a junior supervisor. I was glad as Isla was much friendlier and seemed concerned over the work I could do after such a beating. "It is rare for anyone to be caned here but most days someone catches a good dose of the strap from Georgina," she informed me. With my luck I guessed it might be me had I still been a slave.

She set me to helping arrange the dishes with the breakfast foods and with her sense of humour sent me to serving them to the harem girls and boys. Many of the harem slaves considered themselves far superior to work slaves and would treat them very demandingly and demeaningly. Cass was one of these and seeing me, thought she would try and complain about my service. I bowed my head as if bowing to her but said, "Perhaps Cass I will invite you to service me tonight and then complain to Willie of your incompetence."

"You wouldn't dare," she hissed.

I looked her in the eyes and replied, "I take dares."

Later in the morning I asked Isla if I could go with the lunch trolley to the outside workers. After some hesitation she agreed but I couldn't go alone because I might not find them or find my way back. Remembering the pasageways I had gone through to get to the site, I knew she was right. Ash looked up as I arrived. He seemed to be in charge of the gang now. Fahid was nowhere to be seen. When I questioned Ash he said Fahid had been demoted and moved to another work gang because he should have stayed and made sure I was sent to the right place. "How's your arse now?" he enquired, "It was horrible watching you being thrashed for something that was as much my fault as yours." I showed him and the rest of the crew.

"I've got the king's permission to visit with you again before I leave but I have to have an escort." By now my guide was anxious to return as she had no wish to be punished for taking too long so I had to leave them.

Much of the day was spent in routine kitchen work; cleaning, cooking and putting out the food for the meals. When I arrived back in the kitchen after delivering flatbread to the staff dining room, Georgina was roundly berating one poor slave girl. It appeared that she had mistakenly put two tablespoons of spice in the soup instead of two teaspoons and had ruined the whole pan full. The young girl, probably no more than thirteen years old, was sobbing and pleading that's how much she'd been told to put in. I was sorry for the girl but knew there was nothing I could do to stop the inevitable punishment. "She'll really catch it," Isla whispered to me, "Georgina's in a real bad mood today."

Minutes later, she was ordered to remove her robe and lie down on the punishment bench. Seeing her naked confirmed my suspicions that she was very young. He breasts had barely started to form and there was little evidence of pubic hair. For a few moments she just stood there shaking until others helped her to the bench and fastened her down.

"Thank goodness she's going to use the lightest strap," Isla said in an undertone. It didn't look very light to me and neither did she lay it on lightly. The poor wretch was soon screaming her little heart out but that didn't affect Georgina. She laid on a dozen hard strokes before ordering her to be released. As luck would have it she staggered towards me before she started to fall. I caught her and without asking half carried her to the washroom. I was sobbing in sympathy with her as I removed my robe and laid her face down on the floor of the shower. Half an hour of letting the water run over her bruised arse seemed to ease the pain enough for her to stand.

I found out that by coincidence her name was the same as mine. I gently dried her and between her sobs she thanked me profusely. "Do they usually put anything on to ease the pain," I asked.

"No, there is nothing here for us, only the water. She will be even more angry if we don't get back soon."

Using my new position as a free woman, I used to internal phone and asked Willy to send someone with the tube of cream Nurse had given me for my arse. I no longer really needed it. Ten minutes later a eunuch arrived with it and I took young Carol out of Georgina's sight and put the cream on. Georgina didn't seem pleased when we returned and snapped, "Since you seem to be looking after her, you'd better take her place at the staff serving table." Actually this was a good option even if I had to work quite hard. Being small, Carol wasn't actually able to serve but was kept busy replenishing dishes and removing empty ones. Several of the staff I knew, spoke and commented on my role.

I rather cattily suggested to one of the wives who remarked on my slumming it again, "You should try it for a day too," but I knew she never would.

By the end of the day I was tired and ready for bed but I did put in a request for Cass to attend me in the guestroom I'd been allocated the following evening. Poor girl looked worried when we met at gym the next morning but she didn't say anything. Several times during the day I noticed her whispering with her friends and looking at me especially when we were in the pool area. Nurse had agreed that I could use it once again and I believe it did help to relieve some of the muscle tension there.

After dinner that evening I nodded to Cass and she followed me to the room. "Are you really going to complain to Willy?" she asked almost as soon as we entered. Her voice revealed her concern that I might deliberately complain just to see her punished.

"That depends on your performance, Cass but in any case I am going to warm your bottom a little before we start. Remove your robe." I watched her body closely as she peeled off the harem dress. Although I'd seen it many times before, I hadn't studied it closely. Cass was far bigger than me and could easily have overpowered me and yet I felt safe in the knowledge that she dare not do anything to harm or disobey me. I was no longer a slave. "Help me off with my robe, if you please Cass," I ordered. When I too was naked I had her lie down on the bed in a spread-eagled position. Every guestroom has a cabinet with drawers to store clothing but always the top right hand drawer is filled with sex toys provided by the management so guests can make full use of the slaves provided. From the drawer I took two pairs of cuffs and fastened Cass' arms and legs to the corner posts.

"Cass, you tried to humiliate me yesterday morning, now I'm going to return the favour. However, I am not really going to hurt you, not like Willy would. I saw enough of that yesterday." I related the story of young Carol's punishment. "What I am going to do is warm your tits and cunt and arse a little and make you service me in the way you've been trained to do."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.