The King's Temporary Slave - Cover

The King's Temporary Slave

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 4: Sex education

Harem Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sex education - A woman commits herself to being a harem slave for a short period. Would she want to leave after?

Caution: This Harem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Spanking   Harem  

The rooms and surroundings of the palace are absolutely magnificent. I figured that using slave labour kept the costs down but they must have used many skilled craftsmen as well. The slave's pool was grander than pools in the most expensive hotels and as Ettie led me through it I felt quite regal with my gold sash while all the slaves were lying naked. If any were jealous, they didn't show it. Jim was there but I kept my distance.

Ettie was a good and cheerful guide and I began to have some idea of the palace layout before she took me to Sapphire's office. She did genuinely seem busy and several times hurried away to the king on command. I started typing these notes as a sort of diary to refer to when I came to write the articles.

The routine for the next few days was similar. Gym soon after rising. Coach said I was improving but all the muscles in my body seem to tell me otherwise. Three times I felt the tip of his whip when he thought I wasn't working hard enough, twice on my still sore bottom and once on the top of my left tit. That made me cry out. It was never used with any great force but it still stung and left a red mark that was sore for an hour or two.

Sex education on the third day disgusted me at first. Drinking piss. Yuck! Maria explained that piss was pretty sterile and I would quickly find out that making a slave drink it straight from the source was commonplace here. "You will routinely be asked to lie under the table in the king's dining room where the table is western style in height and service the diners both by fellating them and drinking their piss while they eat." I must have looked horrified because she singled me out. "Watch Carol and don't think of refusing. Your tits could well be treated like your arse," Maria threatened. She took a glass and held it under her crotch. I and another girl and a male slave were given ringside seats to watch as the yellow liquid filled the glass. "Remember what I said," she warned, "Willy won't mind chastising you further." She offered the half litre glass full of piss to me. "Drink one third of it and pass it to Ester." It took a few seconds for me to steel myself to drink the obnoxious warm liquid and when I did I took it down like medicine without looking, without stopping. The others were pleased. I had downed half the glass. Ester and the male slave finished it off. They had done this before. My mind said I should be sick but in actual fact the taste I didn't find it too unpleasant; not nice but no worse than some medicine.

"Normally of course, you won't be given a glass," Maria went on, "You drink straight from the body and you must learn to swallow it as fast as it comes. Some men and women are considerate and try and regulate the flow but most will just use your mouth like they use a toilet. You must not let any spill." Nodding to three male slaves sitting nearby, they came forward and each of us took a prick in our mouth. "Try and relax your throat muscles like you were shown in the prick sucking session and allow the piss to go straight down. This is something you should practice with plain water in your own time or with each other. For this time you can grip the base of the man's prick and regulate the flow to a speed you can swallow." I knew what she meant. In my early sex experimental years I'd held boy's pricks while they peed and remembered how I could stop the flow with my fingers.

Before I was really prepared for it, I felt the stream start and I tried to swallow but started coughing. Even though I gripped the prick hard, some escaped and drenched my face. Luckily the slave saw the situation and stopped peeing until I was ready again. This time I managed to get most of it down. "Not very good Carol. Report to me this afternoon at three." She gave us some more hints on the technique to use and we practised with water. By now my bladder was feeling uncomfortably full and I was longing to head for the toilet. I could see Ester holding her legs tightly together. Maria noticed too. "Antonio, lie on the floor, face up," she ordered. "Ester place yourself over his mouth and give him a few seconds to get ready and then pee. He has done this before but try not to be too forceful this time."

"I don't know if I can hold back," Ester murmured, "I'm desperate to go." She knew she had to try and help her fellow slave and he took all but the first few spurts without any problem. It was then Ester's turn to lie down and take my offering. Like Antonio, she took it well. Only a few drops escaped her lips. She licked my cunt nicely afterwards, which Maria said we should always do.

"Kneel Carol. Hands behind your back and keep them there." I'd guessed I would have to take Antonio's but I was surprised by the order not to use my hands. "He has started to get an erection and you should be able to take it into your throat now and be able to control the flow with your lips. No teeth. Any teeth marks will earn you a tit spanking. Try to pee steadily Antonio but don't stop the flow." She gave us more instructions as he inserted his prick and then told him to start. This time some of the pee did go straight down but at one point my mouth filled and I had to gulp. Fortunately I remembered the lip pressure and slowed the flow down a little so only a small amount trickled out. By then it was the end of the lesson but Maria reminded me to report to her at three.

"Ma'am, I'm not a slave at three. My contract allows me to be a free woman in the afternoons," I pointed out.

"Very well, report at six and I'll have double the number of pricks for you." When I said, I would come at three she said, "No, I mustn't disturb your freedom. Come at six and have a nice long pre-dinner drink." Four slaves and a member of staff were there at six. They sat on chairs in a half circle. "You will perform on the minister first Carol as he has to get back. Let's pretend he is at a meeting and requires your toilet service. He beckons you over." The minister did this. "You kneel and put your head under his robe and with your mouth only, find his prick and take it in. It will be quite dark under there so you will have to feel the way. As soon as he is ready he will start peeing and that might be immediately so be ready. Open your throat and take it down. When he's finished lick around his prick and if he touches you with his foot, you leave after thanking him in the usual way. It goes without saying that if you make a mess on the ministers body or his clothing, it will be severely dealt with. If however you feel a little pressure on the back of your head, you stay there and keep sucking. It will be up to your instinct to know whether he wants a full blow job or just wants to feel your warm lips around his prick."

I did as she said and indeed I had hardly got my lips around his weapon when the piss poured forth. Fortunately I contained it enough to swallow and then was able to take the rest. He made no attempt to control the flow himself but I was able to do so to a limited extent. The flow ceased and I felt pressure on the back of my neck. His prick was hardening so I decided I would suck him off and used some of the techniques I'd been taught on the previous two days. Soon my mouth was filled with his sperm. I gently cleaned his prick and then felt his toe in my belly. I scooted backwards and made my thank you's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.