The King's Temporary Slave - Cover

The King's Temporary Slave

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 1: The contract

Harem Sex Story: Chapter 1: The contract - A woman commits herself to being a harem slave for a short period. Would she want to leave after?

Caution: This Harem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Spanking   Harem  

I read the contract one more time before signing it. It was a very big decision for me to take and I had been warned that it wouldn't be all love and sex. There could and probably would be pain too. "I'm young and strong enough to take it and the king seems to fancy me so it shouldn't be too bad despite what Sapphire says. If I get the acknowledgement I deserve for the articles, my career could take off. Never before has the king allowed a journalist inside his palace or his harem," I argued with myself.

I, Carol Waterman, do hereby commit myself to being a temporary harem slave to King Joshua of Zamarabea for a period of two calendar months starting from my arrival on Zamarabean soil. I agree to be subject to the rules and disciplines of Zamarabea and those of the harem subject only to the following exceptions:

i. I shall be free for a minimum of four hours each day to study life in King Joshua's household,

ii. I will have the use of my laptop computer and digital camera to write a series of articles for HiYa magazine,

iii. I will be allowed supervised access to the Internet to contact my employer for one hour every two weeks to send an article to HiYa magazine. King Joshua or his representative will exercise his right to read the article before transmission.

Signed: Carol Waterman, Journalist HiYa Magazine

Witness: Sapphire, Personal Assistant to King Joshua.

"Thank you Carol. You are a brave girl to make such a decision just to write a few articles," Sapphire smiled at me as she spoke. "At noon tomorrow a car will pick you up and bring you here to the Zamarabean embassy. You have until then to put your affairs in order and to pack one small case no bigger than a normal carry-on bag and bring your laptop and camera. Bring only those items you deem are absolutely necessary. Do not pack any clothes including underwear. You will be supplied with slave dress on arrival in the palace."

"I don't know about being brave. I'm actually terrified but the opportunity to really get inside and find out what happens in an Arab harem especially in Zamarabea where only a few outsiders are allowed, is too good to miss. More so as my boss didn't believe I would be able to pull it off."

Sapphire smiled again and gave me a hug of reassurance. "I wonder if you will feel the same when you feel the cane or whip bite into your flesh as surely it will at some point during your stay. The king might seem light-hearted and amusing during his visit to London, but in his own country, he is less tolerant," she told me. I knew she had tried to warn me, but the king's charm blinkered my judgement. It was too late. I'd signed the contract.

Sitting on my bed I went through the events of the previous week. It had started with a chance remark from Yvonne Dubois, HiYa's editor in chief, as she sat reading the news information filling her computer screen. "King Joshua of Zamarabea is visiting London tomorrow and dining with the Queen in the evening." Seeing me peering over her shoulder at the picture of a fine looking man in his late thirties she remarked rather cattily, "I don't suppose you even know where Zamarabea is Carol."

"I do indeed. It's a small country or rather a kingdom on the eastern side of Arabia."

"Not actually so small. Only looks small on atlas's which show the whole of the Middle East on one page."

"It's rich in oil, has a modern form of slavery and is still feudal in its government." I went on showing off a little of the knowledge I had. "Do I get to interview him on the strength of that information?" It was really intended as a joke.

"He doesn't give interviews. I know some of the national broadsheets have tried for their supplements and Michael Parkinson failed for the BBC so a youngster like you wouldn't stand a chance." My face must have fell when she made that remark because she went on, "You can try if you like. It would be a big scoop but I understand he's very loath to talk to the press in any shape or form, even reporters with big tits." She referred to my over endowment in the boob department.

I remembered my school friend Brenda telling me a few months back that she been to Zamarabea with Bob her husband when he'd tendered for a job to install surveillance equipment in part of the palace. She went along to make sure that Bob didn't find his prick stuffing the harem girls. Instead, although she didn't actually say so, I think she found the king's prick inside her and they'd both made use of the harem facilities. From her I knew more about things inside the palace than I'd told Yvonne.

Thinking she might have information that would get me an interview, I phoned her. "You might get lucky," she answered, "Bob has to go over the details for another installation with some guy at the embassy and I'm going along to renew my acquaintance with Joshua. I'll see what I can do. You know he's used to getting his own way with women so you might have to drop your knickers for him but that never used to bother you too much! And your big tits might be a big asset." She laughed and so did I. We were friends enough for that kind of statement. In any case a fuck or two would be a small price to pay.

Two days later the office had a phone call. "It's from the Zamarabean embassy," Yvonne announced in a surprised way, "It's for you." I was trembling when I answered and felt all the eyes in the office were on me but all they heard was my yes, no, and other disjointed words.

When I put the phone down I casually told Yvonne in a voice just loud enough for everyone to hear, "I'm dining with King Joshua tonight, can I have an allowance and some time off to get a new dress?"

"How did you manage that Carol?" Yvonne was astounded and to be truthful, so was I.

"Connections and a bit of influence," I said pompously shaking my tits so they could half guess the influence. I bought an expensive very sexy dress that revealed a goodly expanse of my breasts. Fortunately it was put on the magazine's account and not mine, so I wasn't concerned at the price. I just hoped it would get me a good story. We had a cocktail before the meal and he talked in general terms about his country, nothing that I couldn't have found out on the Internet, in fact he probably found out more about me than I did about him. Each time I tried to probe for more private details of his life he deftly side-stepped the question and quietly said that we would talk more intimately later. Perhaps HiYa wouldn't get its money's worth out of the dress after all but I could see I was having an effect on him. While we talked his eyes constantly roamed over my breasts and where the slit showed my bare thighs. I could see his dress-like embroidered robe tenting at his groin and rightly guessed I would get screwed after the meal.

About a dozen of us sat down for dinner. The king introduced me to various ministers and their wives and to Sapphire who he designated his personal assistant and who sat on the other side of the king to me. Everyone spoke excellent english but I knew that was the official language the country adopted when under British Colonial rule up to 1928. English provided a common language understood by all the various tribes that had their own dialect or completely different language.

The meal was a lengthy affair with many small courses and a wait between during which I talked and chatted with the king and Sapphire as though we were old friends. I gained a little more insight into life inside the palace but not any of the erotic details I wanted for our readership. "Sapphire bought one of your magazines," the king informed me, "I wished to see the sort of articles you wrote. It seemed you cater particularly for women from late teenage to about the thirties and while there are recipes and household items, a large proportion of the magazine is devoted to sexual matters." I agreed and said that was a very important part of women's lives, particularly in that age group. "From your dress, I guess it is important to you as well," the king commented and again I agreed.

Finally the meal was over and the others departed and the king led me to a sumptuously appointed bedroom. "I trust we can spend a little time enjoying each other's company now," the king said pulling me close to him. "May I?" His hand was on the zip at the top of my dress.

"Certainly," I replied, "I thought you'd never ask." He peeled my dress off leaving me with wearing only knickers and shoes. I couldn't wear a bra with that dress so my tits fell free. He immediately fondled them and kissed my nipples. By this time I was very horny. Taking hold of the sash to his robe I asked, "May I?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.