Luci - Cover

Luci

Copyright© 2007 by Victor Echo

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of an IT department and its employees and the trials and tribulations they go through. There are a lot of things in this story, including philosophy, sex, technology and unrealistic scenarios outside the world of fiction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I gathered up my things and returned to the 15th floor. Maureen's office door was ajar but not closed, so I knocked as I slowly opened it.

"Come in Gary, and close the door please," she said as I stepped in and followed her instructions. I put my briefcase down next to the couch and dropped my coat on top of it. Christine was sitting at the table looking at me. Maureen got up from behind her desk and walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me, in front of Christine. I resisted momentarily, but she was not having any of that, and redoubled her efforts. Fine, I thought, as I gave back as good as I got, drawing a sigh of pleasure from Maureen. I heard Christine stand up and walk over to us. I felt her place a hand on my back and slide it down over my ass. She crossed over and slid it back up again. Maureen broke the kiss, which left both of us a little breathless.

"Christine, I would like you to meet Gary," Maureen said, still holding on to me. "Gary, this is Christine," she continued. I looked at Christine. Her eyes were wide and a little glazed, her breath was coming a little irregularly and her nipples were extended and thick. She had taken her glasses off.

"Hello Christine," I said, putting a hand on her back and bringing her closer to us. She pressed against me, rubbing a breast slightly, causing a small sigh to escape her lips. Maureen pulled her close on her side as well, letting go of me to do it and Christine sighed again as we held her. She laid her head against my chest, and I watched hers rise and fall, compressed as it was against us.

She pulled back a little and looked up at me and her hand on my back telegraphed her intent as it tightened up just before she leaned towards me. Maureen let her go and she turned to me. I took Christine in my arms as she wrapped a hand around my neck and left the other one on my back. As we kissed, tentatively at first, her hand slid down to grip my ass and she used the hold to pull me against her as our kiss heated up. She was rapidly becoming the aggressor, her fingers were twined in my hair and she was holding me tight against her, rubbing her chest against mine.

Christine broke our kiss first, panting. She laid her head against me. Maureen was behind her, looking at me with a combination of emotions in her eyes. I could not clearly separate them out.

"Would some one like to tell me what is happening here?" I asked to no one in general. I was gently stroking Christine's hair as I held her to me.

"I'm sorry, Gary," Christine said, and then she started to cry. I looked a question at Maureen and took both of us into her arms.

"Why don't we sit down," Maureen suggested. I backed up and sat down, pulling Christine into my lap as I went. Maureen sank down to her knees and leaned against my leg and put her head in Christine's lap, slowly stroking her back with me.

She continued to sob for a few more minutes, clinging to me like the only stable thing in her life.

"I'm sorry, Gary," she started again. "It's just that it has been so long now, and Maureen said you were nice and kind and gentle." I looked a question at Maureen. "And then Luci and Nikki and..." she broke down again into a fresh round of tears. I got the feeling I was coming in on the end of the discussion, only I was not able to put the pieces together yet about what was discussed. Maureen reached over for a box of tissues and handed one to Christine. I just continued to hold her. She blew her nose and dabbed at her eyes and looked at me again. She was hurt and confused, that I could tell, but there was desire there too and that seemed to be what was keeping her going. She pulled us together again and kissed me, hard. I was enjoying kissing her, but I really wanted to know what the root issue was, so I broke our kiss and held her head and looked at her.

"Christine, something is bothering you, something that you seem to think I can help you with. As much as I like kissing you, I cannot help you if you don't tell me what is wrong, OK?" I kissed each of her eyes as she nodded her head against me.

"OK," she said, looking up. She held up her left hand, which was bare of any jewelry to speak of, other than her watch. "My husband left me six weeks ago for another woman. Needless to say, I was devastated. You see, I haven't seen him in almost a year because his unit is in Iraq." She straightened up a little. "It seems that he had taken up with one of the women in a support unit assigned to his area and... well, I don't need to go on." She kind of slumped a little at that. "I had hoped that once he got back, we could work through this. I cannot say I was happy with him when he told me, but in a small way I understood the problems. I buried myself in my work to keep distracted, so I wouldn't miss him so much, but that only helped so much. I got a couple of toys from the Internet and that helped a little. Some nights I would just cry myself to sleep. There were some nights that I thought would never end. Weekends were the worst, but I still loved him." That started her weeping again and I held her close, trying to offer some comfort. I made a leap of logic.

"He isn't coming home, is he?" I asked, cradling her in my arms.

A shake of her head and fresh tears and I had my answer. I looked at Maureen and she was a little teary as well. Come to notice it, so was I. I dropped on hand down to rest on Maureen's shoulder and she almost collapsed against me as well. A fine trio we made. I let her cry and did what I could to comfort her. She was a young, attractive woman going through a very rough time in her life. Years later we both could look back on this event and laugh. It is part of what made us the great friends we became. I did not take advantage of her, I simply held her until she was all cried out. My stomach decided that it had had enough and needed some food though and let us all know. Maureen laughed and I even got a smile from Christine.

"Hungry, Gary?" Maureen asked from my knee with a bit of a leer in my direction.

"Yes, as a matter of a fact I am, Maureen," I replied. Christine was still sitting on my lap watching the two of us. "I think I will start right here," and with that, I made to nibble the closest part of Christine I could, which happened to be her neck. That got her laughing again as I tickled her neck with my teeth. "Mmm, yum. Fresh and tender. Just what I like," I said with a smile and gave Christine a quick kiss. "However, I prefer my meat cooked and with a nice glass of wine, so who is joining me, and I am not taking no for an answer."

"Well, if you put it that way, come on Christine, let's put our coats on."

Maureen drove, I sat in the front passenger seat and Christine sat behind Maureen. I really did not pay any attention to the drive, so I was surprised when we pulled up in front of a house. I looked sidelong at Maureen and she just winked at me.

"You promised to take me shopping," she reminded me as we got out of the car. "But before we go, I thought you should have an idea of what I need." I just indicated that she should lead the way. Christine walked along beside me, holding my hand. The house had a broad front and stepping through the door, I got the feeling that if it was not square, it was pretty close to it. The floors inside the door were hardwood and as Maureen closed the door, Christine slid into my arms and kissed me again, this time with real passion, her tongue seeking mine and we danced like that for a few minutes, her hands pushing my coat off and Maureen helping her. Once they had relieved me of my coat, I pushed Christine's coat off her shoulders and she let it fall to the floor with a soft thump. At that point we broke off our kiss and I looked over my shoulder at Maureen, who promptly captured me in a kiss. Christine took advantage of the situation and began unbuttoning my shirt, drawing her fingers across my exposed chest and gently nipping at each nipple she exposed as she removed my shirt.

"Let's go upstairs," Maureen suggested in a husky whisper and she took my hand and led the way, as I took Christine's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She squeezed back and slid up close enough behind me to slide her hands over my ass as we climbed the stairs. The upstairs was a couple of halls splitting off a main hall that had a banister overlooking the foyer. We went right at the top of the stairs and through a door into a master bedroom that was huge. The room had to be 30 feet on a side, with a massive bed in the middle of the room under a skylight that took up half the ceiling, 20 feet above the floor. I could see doors leading out, to what I assumed was the bathroom and maybe a closet or two. The room had a couple of dressers and some comfortable looking chairs, but was otherwise rather empty for such a large space. I never got a chance to comment on the lack of furniture, for Christine chose that moment to start kissing me again and sliding her hands all over my now naked chest. The kiss did not last long. She nuzzled my neck and ran her nails across my chest before she dropped her head and slowly licked and sucked my nipples. The feeling was exquisite.

"OK, Christine," Maureen said, "let poor Gary alone." Christine moaned deep in her throat and slowly stopped teasing me. She stood up and smiled at me.

"Go and sit over there," she said, pointing to one of the large chairs. Maureen was nodding so I did as I was instructed.

"You might want to take your pants off before you sit down," Maureen said. I complied with the suggestion and sat down in the chair, my erection pressing slightly against my briefs.

Maureen came around behind the chair and whispered in my ear, "Have you ever been tied up before?" I answered that I had and she asked if I would permit her to tie me up now. We agreed on a safe word and she secured my hands and feet to the chair. It was not uncomfortable, I just could not move once she had me there. Christine had left the room while she did this and then she to left through the same door. They left me like that for a few minutes and then I hear Christine tell me to close my eyes and leave them closed until I was otherwise instructed. OK, I would play along and I closed my eyes. I heard some shuffling in the room and then I was told I could open my eyes.

Christine was standing nude in front of me. Her breasts were heavy and her nipples hard. Her pussy was covered in a dark brown hair. She looked into my eyes and started squeezing and stroking her breasts. Maureen walked up behind her, also naked and slipped her hands along Christine's squeezing and pulling Christine's breasts and nipples along with her. Christine's eyes fluttered closed and she lay back slightly against Maureen. Maureen's hands continued to pull at Christine's breasts, while Christine dropped her own hands to her pussy, gently sliding her fingers through her hair and across her lips. There was no question she was very wet. Slowly, Maureen started to kiss Christine's neck and chin. Christine sighed and turned her head to kiss Maureen, her breath coming faster as her fingers started to pull and twist her pussy. Suddenly she trembled and cried out, her breasts glistened with a light sheen of sweat and her knees seemed to grow weak. Maureen took more of her weight as Christine whimpered through her orgasm. Christine slumped to the ground, aided by Maureen and crawled over to me on all fours, staring at the very wet front of my briefs and the hard cock inside them. She crawled between my legs, forcing my knees apart and slid her hands along my naked thighs and under my briefs to cup my cock between them. She moved her head up and dragged her chin along my length. This pushed more moisture out of my cock, making the wet spot grow and glisten.

"Did you like that?" she asked me with a purr. Maureen was still standing where she had been, one hand stroking her breast, the other sliding slowly through her bald pussy. Christine flicked out her tongue and lapped at the wet area at the head of my cock.

"Oh, yes, very much," I said back to her partially in a sigh. She had begun to drag her nails along my cock while her tongue continued to lick at the wet spots, occasionally lifting my cock to lick it through the material.

"Good," she said. "I hope you will like this, too." With that she stood up and walked over to the bed where they had spread a large towel. She lies down on the mattress and spread her legs apart. She crooked her finger at Maureen and she walked over to where Christine was lying down. Maureen bent down to kiss Christine and whispered something, then stood up with a pair of scissors in her hand.

"Gary, be sure to tell me if you cannot see," Maureen said. With that, she preceded to snip the long hairs off of Christine's pussy. In a very short period of time, Christine's full, lush bush was reduced to almost stubble, except for a thin stripe a little wider than the space of her outer lips, which were glistening with moisture. It was very erotic. Next Maureen smoothed some lotion on the stubble and stood up and went into the bathroom. She returned shortly with a small basin, a washcloth and a razor.

Slowly and ever so carefully, Maureen reduced the stubble to bare skin. Christine was moaning and sighing and mewling by the time she was finished and all three of us were very aroused. I could almost smell Maureen from my seat and the wet spot on my briefs was increasing at an alarming rate. I had not had an orgasm, but I had come close several times. Maureen took a small washcloth off the bed and dipped it in the water and slowly started wiping Christine. As she got closer and closer to Christine's clit, Christine got more and more breathless, her hands mauling her breasts and pulling hard on her nipples. It took two passes of the washcloth across her clit for her to explode and she did. I could see moisture flowing out of her pussy as she shook and quivered and cried out. Maureen bent in and began licking her and she exploded again, thrashing around the foot of the bed, soaking the towel beneath her. I could hear her crying "I need it, I need it now, please," as Maureen slowly stood up and walked over to me, her face glistening with Christine's fluid. She bent over me and kissed me. She was tart and sweet and I tried to gobble her up.

"She wants you," she said quietly. I only nodded and Maureen released me from my bonds before pulling down my underwear. My cock was solid, hard and throbbing with each beat of my heart, liquid oozing from the tip. I took a moment to school my mind and walked over to the bed. I bent over the still squirming Christine and placed the tip of my cock at her entrance and leaned down to kiss her. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down to her and kissed me while twitching her hips across my cock.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me hard and fast and deep," she begged and kissed me. As our lips met, I thrust forward into her and her back bowed, thrusting her hips up to impale herself on my cock. "So good, sooo goood," she sighed as I slowly pulled back out and then thrust home again. Her pussy was squeezing me and her hips were undulating in a rhythm of their own as we matched tempo. I would push and she would pull and we both exploded in seconds, warm fluid washing over my balls and abdomen as she climaxed again and again, pulling me tighter against her with each wave to pass through her. I held her to me and she cried and kissed me and held on.

Maureen walked up behind us and started kissing my shoulders and back as I was holding Christine. Slowly she kissed her way down to my ass and, bent over as I was, she did not have any problems running her tongue around my anus, gently flicking it and squeezing my balls. If she wanted my cock hard, it was working. I could feel the stiffness returning and so could Christine because she started massaging it with her pussy as it twitched back to life. Maureen dragged her breasts up my back, the pebbles of her nipples like little fingers. She pulled me into a standing position, which pulled my cock out and up against Christine's clit, causing her to clamp her muscles tight against the part of me still in her. Maureen kissed my neck and ear.

"My turn," she whispered. I nodded and bend down to kiss Christine one more time as I slid out of her, much to her disappointment.

Maureen was still standing behind me when I stood up again and she reached around to take my cock in her hand, slowly stroking and squeezing it. She turned me around and kissed me, sliding my slick cock between her legs where she moved her clit over it, moaning with each pass.

"Lie down," she said, all but pushing me onto the bed. I did and she crawled up the length of my body until her pussy was resting on top of my cock. She kissed me and slowly bent her body up at the waist, dragging her clit along my length. At the top of her arc, my cock slipped towards her opening and she moved her hips enough to catch my cock and drag it across her spot, causing her to quiver and tighten up. Ever so slowly she sunk down on top of me, her face contracting and relaxing in a strange pattern as her nipples quaked with each breath. I reached up and took a breast in each hand, rolling my palms across her nipples and she quaked even more, her pussy contracting on my cock. She captured my hands, bent them down beside my head and started rocking seriously, her clit dragging against my cock on every stroke. Whenever a breast would come in range, I would flick it with my tongue, causing her to break her rhythm. I did this about four times before she told me to stop. She had great muscle control and as her tempo increased, there was the feeling of a wet vice closing on my cock until it seemed she could not keep up the tempo. Then with a howl, she threw her head back, sat up straight and shook. The undulations passing through my cock were incredible and she collapsed on top of me, panting.

"Take me from behind, please," she panted into my ear as she rolled off and put her ass in the air. I knelt behind her and slid into her hard. She moaned and twitched and pushed back against me. I pulled back and started pushing in earnest, using her hips as an anchor. She was moaning and crying out and begging me to push harder. I slipped a finger into her ass and she screamed in pleasure and came. That triggered my own eruption and she came again, pushing me hard and drawing me deep into her. Her legs gave out and she crashed to the bed, pulling me down with her. I hugged her as best I could as she continued moaning and sighing. I then heard Christine cry out and looked over at her. She had her hand almost buried in her pussy and was shoving it in and out as she rode her orgasm. I rolled off of Maureen to a whimper of unhappiness, and started sucking on Christine's nipples. Her eyes flew open and she clutched my head to her chest as another wave rolled through her. It took only a moment, but it was intense and then she pulled me away from her chest and rolled into my arms. Somehow we managed to wrap Maureen up with us and kissed, our bodies soaked in sweat and sex.

We must have fallen asleep because the sun was in a different part of the room when I opened my eyes. I was not surprised to see that we had lost almost three hours of our day. Maureen and Christine were kissing my chest and fondling my now flaccid and very sore cock. I caught their hands before they could make me hard and kissed them.

"Ladies, as much as I would like to do this all over again, one, my body needs a rest and two, we have had a very long lunch. Maureen looked over at the clock with hazy eyes and Christine kissed me.

"Thank you, Gary," she whispered between her kisses. "I hope we can do this again," she continued, kissing my neck.

"Is that really the time," Maureen asked in that sort of disbelieving voice that we all have when we cannot believe that we have lost that much time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.