The Golden Maid - Cover

The Golden Maid

Copyright© 2007 by Kjm

Chapter 4

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A jewelry story in Rio de Janeiro, a beautiful customer, a diamond necklace and a watchful owner make for a story set in the fifties.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   MaleDom   Spanking  

"Miss Helena!"

"Yes, Mr. Amaro?"

"Please report to my office when you finish."

"Yes, Sir." Helena was finishing tidying the displays and saving the box of jewels for the night. 'The Golden Maid' was closing for the night and it has been a busy Friday.

It was strange to speak in a formal way to a man who spanked and fucked her on the day they met and spanked her twice on her bare bottom during those three months she was working as a salesgirl for him, but he insisted on absolute respect and formal treatment at all times.

She tried to think of a reason for being summoned to his office. Did she earn a spanking? But she couldn't remember doing anything wrong. From those two spankings that she got the first one was certainly merited, but the second one was totally unfair. She was set up by Baroness Duprat's evil niece.

The first one was originated by a mistake and happened a month after she joined the staff. She misread a coded label and sold a bracelet priced at seventeen thousand for seven thousand. Of course the mistake was discovered at the cashier but the situation was created. The client was furious and Helena was sent to Gilberto's office to wait for him while he sorted the mess. She knew she was in deep doo. When he entered the office he simply told her to get the strap and she didn't even try to argue. She raised her skirt and lowered her panties on her own and bent on his desk. He visited her buttocks with twenty precise fire-rising strokes. Helena yelped after each one and didn't try to hold her tears. At the end she put away the strap and thanked him for the correction. He gave her ten minutes to recompose herself and return to work. She spent the rest of the shift with every movement of her aching ass remembering the spanking. At night she masturbated wishing that Gilberto visited her and soothed her in his arms but he didn't. Of course it taught her to be much more careful at decoding the labels.

The second one happened two weeks ago and she was innocent. She still could feel today the pain — not in her bottom as it healed nicely in a couple of days — but in her soul, because she didn't expect Gilberto to be unfair.

She was warned by Tina about Baroness's niece, Nina, an eighteen old young lady still in a Catholic high-school. Baroness was a dear old lady who loved to purchase at Golden Maid and was very fond of Gilberto. But her niece who at times shopped with the old lady was pure evil. She treated the salesgirls with contempt, threw tantrums and was known to have slapped her maid's face on occasions.

That day she came alone. As Nina's preferred salesgirl Alice wasn't available, Helena was the next in line to attend her and this pissed of the irascible teenager. Helena ushered her to one of the private rooms and offered refreshments. Nina demanded hot cocoa and a piece of strawberry cake. She would throw a party and wanted a necklace with a stone that would match her aquamarine gown. She brought a sample of the fabric for color matching. Helena brought several open displays and before she had a chance to deposit them on the table the teenager spotted a necklace in one of the displays and tried to snatch it out. The displays crashed on the table upsetting the glass of cocoa throwing its content all over the teenager's lap.

The yell of the scalded girl could have been heard on the other side of Copacabana. Another salesgirl and Gilberto rushed to the room and tried to help the screaming teenager. Helena tried to tell Gilberto what happened but he didn't let her explain, just ordered her to wait for him in the office.

When he entered the office and ordered her to get the strap, she rebelled. She demanded to be heard and he let her speak. When she described what happened, he told her that the teenager had another version accusing Helena of throwing the cocoa intentionally on her. Helena was speechless. Why would she intentionally burn the girl? Gilberto probably had the same doubt because he decided not to use the strap, but nevertheless he spanked Helena's bare bottom holding effortlessly the struggling girl over his knees. He answered her plea that it was unfair by telling her that she was being spanked because she hadn't been careful and could have provoked a serious accident.

Helena wasn't convinced and that spanking left her pride hurt in a way the other two much more severe didn't.

Aside from those incidents her life at 'The Golden Maid' was marvelous. The girls were delightful, the job was exciting, she met beautiful people and for the first time in her life she was earning good money. And from this month on she would be earning a small percentage in the sales which would be at least doubling her salary. She would be blissfully happy if Gilberto would seek her. Her initial crush was transforming quickly in a deep feeling in her heart. She recognized that he was probably unobtainable, a rich bachelor moving in the high society circles while she was a poor salesgirl. But she was almost certain that she didn't have a steady girl-friend. She also discovered that while most of her companions had crush on him, he didn't sleep around. He knew intimately the bare bottoms of all his salesgirls, having punished all of them on occasions, but as far as she knew, she was the only one he made love to, unless the others were extremely good at guarding secrets.

After a couple of weeks she swore Tina into secrecy and confided to her what happened when she got spanked and Tina was completely flabbergasted. Although the twelve pretty girls that Gilberto employed called themselves 'Gilberto's Harem', it was only a name. Besides Tina and Helena three other girls lived above the shop in small rooms. The other girls were either married or lived with their parents. Most of the single ones had steady boy-friends, and none, according to Tina had been sleeping with Gilberto, although most would be very willing to do so. Tina was positively envious of Helena's one-time bout. 'He is sooo dreamy... ' she gushed. Then she wanted all the dirty details and in the end Helena supplied them. But three months passed already, she was readily available to Mr. Amaro at least twice, and nothing happened. Helena was starting to think that it had really been one-time affair and that Gilberto probably regretted falling into temptation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.