Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Richard! Richard! Daddy was on the touchline and he came up to me as we ran off. What do I do?"

"Where are you, Tig?" he asked trying to keep his voice normal.

"In the pavilion by the hockey pitch."

"Is Louise there?"

"Yes."

"Good! What about Miss Thompson, your coach?"

"She's here too."

"OK, sweetheart. Tell her what happened. She knows that your father isn't allowed anywhere near you. I want the three of you to stay in the changing room until I ring you back in the next couple of minutes. I'll want to talk to Miss Thompson as well. Don't panic, Tig. Everything is under control and I'll be back to you very soon. OK?"

"Yes, Richard."

"That's my girl. Speak to you very soon."

He put the phone down and turned to Deborah who was on her feet, white faced, her eyes wide in near panic.

"What's happened? It's Jeremy isn't it? Is Annette alright?"

He opened his arms and she ran into them.

"Don't worry, my darling. Yes, it is Jeremy but our little girl is safe. Promise. I just need to contact Neil and find out what he knows and then get back to Annette and Miss Thompson so that they know what is going on."

"Neil?" she asked, confusion in her eyes which changed to anger as she realised that Richard and Neil had been up to something involving Annette without including her. " What's he got to do with this?"

"I'll tell you in a minute, darling."

"You better had," hissed Deborah fiercely.

Richard rang Neil.

"TVM Taxis"

"Neil it's Richard. Annette's just rung me, she..."

"Relax, Richard," Neil cut in. "I was just about to ring you. There's a young lady standing outside the girls' changing room door called Alison. She'd like to meet Annette and Miss Thompson and then stay with Annette until she gets on the plane this afternoon. There is also a great big invisible hulk called Doug who is discreetly observing our friend, Jeremy, who is still hanging around presumably in the hope of getting Annette to talk to him. Give Annette a ring and ask her to ask Miss Thompson to invite Alison into the changing room. Alison will then explain everything to them. Clear?"

"Yes. Thanks, Neil. I'll do that right away. You've got my mobile number. Do you want Annette's?"

"No thanks. I'll keep in contact through Alison. What time will you be going to the airport?"

"We're not. A coach is bringing them back to the school and we'll meet her there at about six."

"OK. Give my love to Deborah and tell her not to fuss." He rang off.

"Explanation now, please," said Deborah peremptorily, a mixture of fear and fury in her eyes.

"One more quick call and we'll use the speaker phone but," and his voice became firm, "please say nothing until I've finished."

"But..."Deborah was glaring at Richard

"Please, my darling."

Deborah bit her lip to prevent herself from saying any more but her eyes spoke volumes. She was furious. She was also still frightened. There was only a door between Jeremy and Tig.

Richard dialled Annette's number.

"Hello, Richard," said Annette her voice sounding slightly calmer. "I've got Miss Thompson right beside me. Do you want to talk to her?"

"In a minute, my sweet. First of all Neil Stone runs a security firm..."

"What, Sharon's Neil?"

Richard had to chuckle. "Careful what you say in front of her daughter, Tig." He was delighted to hear Annette giggle. "Anyway, outside your changing room door is one of his team, a young lady by the name of Alison. I shall be asking Miss Thompson to let her in. She will stay with you until you board the plane. Do as she says. In addition, there is what Neil calls a great, big, invisible hulk called Doug who is keeping an eye on your father. So you're quite safe and we'll be there to pick you up at school as planned. Happier?"

"Yes, Richard. Much. There's more to tell though, isn't there?"

"Yes, Tig, there is but it can wait till you're home. Do you want to talk to Mum?"

"Yes, please, Richard and," this rather shyly, "thanks."

"Not at all, my sweet. Now have a quick word with Mum and then let me have a word with Miss Thompson."

"Darling, are you all right?" Deborah was still thoroughly wound up.

"Yes, Mum, I'm fine now. It was a horrid shock but now I'm in here and I know that Richard has made sure I'm safe I'm fine."

"What did he say?"

"'Hello Annette!'"

"Did you say anything?"

"No! I took one look and ran for the pavilion."

"Did he chase after you?"

"Dunno, I didn't look. I just wanted to get the other side of a door from him. Louise ran with me. Then I rang Richard."

Deborah had regained her composure. "OK, darling. I'm sure this Alison will look after you. See you when you get back. Hey, did you win?"

"Yes, Mum, we did, 2-1 and I scored both goals."

"Well done, darling. I can't wait to hear all about it. Now you'd better let Richard speak to Miss Thompson."

"OK, Mum. See you later. Here's Miss Thompson."

"Hello," said a slightly uncertain voice, "Jenny Thompson here."

"Hello, Miss Thompson," said Richard. "I'm sorry you've been dragged into this but I think you'll be able to relax again when I've told you what the form is."

"Hope so!"

Richard repeated what he had told Annette and Jenny Thompson was clearly relieved.

"OK," she said. "I'll let Alison in and we'll run with it from there. I hope she's not expecting me to become a martial arts expert at the drop of a hat."

Richard laughed, relieved himself that this woman was coping so well. "I doubt it," he said, "but from the sound of you there won't be any problems. Don't hesitate to get in contact on Annette's phone. Oh, and please say hello for me to Louise. And now I'll get out of your hair and let you get on with things. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Mr Hoddinot, and thank you for your confidence in me." The phone went dead.

Richard turned to Deborah. The fear had left her eyes but not the anger. Her normally full and kissable lips were in a thin line.

"May I have an explanation now, please?" Her tone brooked no argument.

Richard nodded. "You'd better sit down," he said. "This could take a while."

Deborah did so but continued to look grim. "Come on," she said impatiently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.