Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was Annette who met him at the door with a deep curtsey. "Enter, our lord and master," she said and was overcome with giggles.

"I'm sorry I haven't got any hands to raise you. They're both full. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Ballet training."

"Brilliant! Is there anything you can't do?"

"Not much," she replied and screamed with laughter.

Richard dropped his bag in the hall and handed her a video. "The condor at last," he said.

"Ooh great! Thanks! You didn't forget. I tried to ring you to remind but you'd left. I can't wait to watch it."

Richard put the bottle of wine he had brought on the kitchen table and kissed Deborah. "Sorry I'm late. I got waylaid by a ballerina."

"I'll forgive you this once."

They had a happy, chattering dinner and after helping clear up Annette went off to watch the video. Deborah and Richard sat again at the kitchen table and finished off the wine in a comfortable and leisurely way.

Their love-making was gentle and protracted. It was also relatively quiet although Deborah was unable to restrain a shriek when Richard brought her to a third and shattering climax.

Their visit to Richard's parents was a success too... His parents, surrounded by dogs, met them as they climbed out of the car. Richard hugged his mother shook hands with his father and then, taking Deborah by the hand, said, "And this is my darling Deborah with her lovely daughter Annette"

Deborah held her hand out to Richard's mother. "Hello, Mrs Hoddinot, I'm delighted to meet you."

"Harriet to you, my dear," she replied and pulled her into an impulsive hug. "And I'm even more delighted to meet you." She released her and turned to Annette. "Hello, Annette," she said smiling warmly and holding out both hands. "Will you be the grand-daughter I've always wanted?"

"Oh, yes please!" cried Annette her face lightening with happiness.

She was rewarded with a hug too and then very solemnly introduced to all the dogs.

In the meanwhile Deborah had turned to Richard's father who gave her both his hands. "Edward," he said before she could open her mouth. He gazed at her unashamedly admiring her beauty. "Golly!" he continued. "I wish droit de seigneur was still in force. I will pluck up courage to risk Richard's wrath and kiss you later but in the meanwhile a very warm welcome, my dear."

Deborah was enchanted, giggled and kissed him on both cheeks. "I look forward to it, Edward."

Things never looked back. Edward and Harriet were completely captivated by Deborah and Annette. Richard's father was old enough not to be a worry to Annette and she behaved cheerfully and impeccably throughout. She in turn was captivated by the dogs and was relieved that after some ten minutes' as Richard had said, Midge was totally accepted. The lunch, as Richard had forecast, was excellent. Somehow the subject of spaying bitches never came up.

Afterwards his mother managed to buttonhole him in the kitchen. "She is a lovely young woman: sweet-natured, clearly highly intelligent and very amusing. You've picked a winner. As for Annette, she's an absolute poppet and going to be every bit as lovely as her mother. You take jolly good care of them, darling."

"Don't worry yourself on that score, Mum."

"Oh, I shan't. I'm just saying things. It's quite clear that you're both dotty about each other."

Edward led Richard off for a walk round the garden. "Don't know how you do it, my boy. First Rachel and now this lovely Deborah."

"You didn't do badly with Mum."

"No, but I've only had to manage it once, thank Heaven. You're both going to have to look after that sweet little Annette. The boys are going to be round her like bees round a honey pot."

Richard nodded. "She's nobody's fool, Dad, but I take what you say and we'll cross that bridge or bridges when we come to them."

"Yes, yes, of course."

On Monday Deborah went off to work and Richard went home. He had a busy morning contacting the Registry Office and managing to get an eleven o'clock booking as they had hoped for, ringing the vicar and arranging for the blessing at three, talking to his estate agent about what to with the Old Post Office and finally ringing Neil.

"TVM Taxis!"

"Hello, Neil."

"Hello, Mr H. Nice to hear you."

"Have you had a bill from Geoffrey yet?"

"Yes. I was going to post it to you this afternoon."

"Well hang on to it. Deborah wants to thank you personally for the day. Could we drop in some time tomorrow afternoon and I'll pay you then?"

"Yes. It would be a pleasure. I look forward to meeting her and you for that matter as we've always done business over the 'phone."

"Good! See you between half past two and three."

"OK! Cheers!"

Just as he was wondering what to do next it occurred to Richard that he actually had some work to catch up on. He got on with it and was quite surprised when Deborah arrived to walk the dogs.

To vary things a bit they drove to a different start point. The dogs seemed to appreciate the change and rushed about the place. Richard told Deborah what he had achieved that morning and that he hoped his arrangement to meet Neil the following afternoon was all right with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.