Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard slept a little too, cradling a woman he loved. He woke when Sharon stirred, tightened his hold on her and kissed her forehead and then her eyes.

"Hello, my sweet Sharon," he whispered.

She pressed her length against him.

"Hello, my darling Richard!"

"I'm at a loss for words. When I told you about Deborah, particularly after you'd met her unexpectedly, I thought you'd go pear-shaped."

"I nearly did and then you did it again."

"Did what?"

"You told her that I was a particular friend who had helped you through after Rachel died. So then I was all set to blub and ran off to make some coffee for you both. That wasn't the end of it though. I had to remind myself of the promise that I'd made to you and that it was too early to make that sort of judgement. I thought about it yesterday though and wondered whether I ought to introduce you to that lovely Nurse Louise and then I thought: "No, he's had enough women pushed at him and in any case Louise is twenty something years younger and he'll shy away." So I dropped that idea and just decided that I ought to carry on regardless 'cos I was doing what Rachel wanted. I never dreamt that you'd tell me you loved me, but now I know where I stand. You are going to end up with Deborah. You'll make her daughter yours. Oh, I'm not talking about adoption or anything. She'll just adopt you as her new father. And there I shall be. Loved, I guess, by you all but loved most of all by you and I can't ask for more than that."

"But Sharon, my love, aren't you going to feel second best?"

"No, my darling Richard! I never expected or even hoped to be the first woman in your life. My job was to get you living again and I've done that and done what Rachel asked me to do. Falling in love with you was my stupid fault. The fact that you love me and aren't going to let me go is a bonus, like winning the lottery."

"A lot of nice people have had their lives ruined by winning the lottery."

"Not me. You'll never let me down and because Deborah is going to be your soul-mate she won't either. I'm in a win-win situation and I'm so happy for myself and for you two."

"Sharon, my sweet, you are exceptional."

"Dead right and don't you forget it!" she grinned. Then she paused. "No, my darling man, I think that's a bit strong."

"I don't. The fact that you can love me as deeply as you do and yet hand me over to another woman beggars belief."

"No, Richard! I could satisfy you in bed. I could keep house for you. I'd do all that happily just to be around you. But, and this is the big thing, I couldn't keep up with you mentally or intellectually. Oh, I could give you sound advice and probably still will but I can't keep up with you, for example, on your music let alone the bloody crossword. In the end I'd bore you or irritate you and that wouldn't do me any good either. No, my love, we're both getting the best of both worlds"

Richard was completely overcome and tears welled in his eyes. He could not remember ever having felt like this: a totally selfless love from a lovely woman and her prediction, which he somehow could not doubt either, of a life of total love with Deborah and her daughter.

"Sharon..."

"Don't say anything. Just hold me and let your love wash over me."

"Oh God!"

"Yeah! He may have a hand in it too."

They held each other and each became part of the other. No sex. There was no need. They were content in each other knowing that nothing could separate them and that they were mutually self-supporting for ever.

Two hours later Sharon nudged Richard and brought him out of a blissful sleep. As his eyes opened she kissed him gently.

"Blabbermouths." she whispered.

"So what?"

"Deborah?"

"Oh shit!"

"Language!"

"Sorry. You're right though."

"Aren't I always?"

"No! Just too much of the time but think how often I've had to send you home."

"True, my darling. Are you going to wash my back?"

"Yes! And more if you'll let me."

"We'll see!"

They washed each other gently and lovingly without trying to arouse each other. They dried each other in the same way. They dressed without saying a word.

Richard held his arms out to her. She melted into them. He nuzzled her ear.

Pulling back he said, "Thank you, my precious. You have made the world come alive for me."

"Good!"

"Is that all?"

"Yes! What more is there for me to say? You know I love you. You know you and Deborah will love each other. You've promised to keep me in your life. What more could either of us ask?"

"Nothing."

"Exactly, but don't forget, you've only got to whistle."

A grin, a quick kiss and she was gone.

Richard closed the door slowly, a happy smile on his lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.