Bonding - Cover

Bonding

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 6: Rescue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rescue - Charlotte's two friends, half trick her to performing on stage at a club spanking session. She finds herself being turned on by her 'punishments'. This takes a back seat when her firm sends some of its employees on a disastrous 'Bonding Week'. Back home, she plots to avenge herself on her friends and tricks them into performing unwillingly in front of an audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking  

It was barely light when they broke camp. Mist clung to the ground but the visibility was over 100 metres and both guessed it would improve when it became lighter. Bob phoned the hotel as soon as they reached the shoulder. "Only three arrived back here Sir," the receptionist replied. "Should I inform Mountain Rescue?"

"Ask them to stand by. They might have reached the hut and be safe. We'll be there in half an hour or so." Bob held the small aerial and slowly swept it in an arc. "No emergency beacon, Charley but we'll need to listen for another fifteen minutes in case it is an off period." They walked on. Bob with his earpiece in listening and sweeping with his hand. Suddenly he stopped. "There's a signal. It's weak though." he shouted. He pointed the GPS in the direction of the strongest signal and took a bearing. "Time to call out the cavalry."

"Hi Bob. This is Tony Davey. We met over in Cwm Gwydder a year or so ago. Remember? You have a problem?" Bob explained the situation, gave his position and the line of the beacon. "Either the battery on the transmitter is low or they are further from where they should be than I expected. I would guess they are the other side of High Tor, which puts them dangerously near the quarries. We will check the hut first and then Charley and I will head over that way. Can you get the search chopper out?"

"We have problems too. Bob. The chopper's over the Irish Sea doing a rescue but we'll head for the track to the quarry. May take us an hour from here. The boys are arriving now. Keep in touch on..." He gave the emergency number and Bob gave them theirs.

As expected the hut hadn't been used. The supplies in boxes marked Grant and Grant party were unopened.

"Hi Tony. Hut's not been used. The beacon angle from here gives an intersect with the previous one that puts them just above the quarry. How you a doing?"

"Not good. Track to quarry was washed away with the rain. Heading to Gyll Farm and will head in from that direction. We picked up the beacon too and it confirms you're probably right about the position. Means a longer walk for us. Chopper's still out at sea."

Visibility was now a quarter of a mile but the air was still damp and misty and with the breeze again picking up, it was becoming clearer by the minute. An hour later they rounded the side of High Tor and the signal came in clear. "We're getting close Charley. The fact that someone is operating the beacon means that one of them at least is alive. It's pretty steep and slippery down this bit so we'll have to be extra careful. I'm roping us up and we'll ease each other down the worst bits." It was indeed a slippery slope and several times the rope was needed to check them down. It was eight forty-five before they spotted the group. They sat unmoving, huddled together. Bob shouted. Someone raised an arm. No one stood. "Not a good sign," Bob thought, "But at least some are alive."

"We've found them Tony. Eight here. One is missing. They all need medical assistance. Hypothermia and various injuries. Only one able to stand and he can hardly walk. How far away are you?"

"Less than a mile. Don't move them until we arrive. Any news on the missing one?"

"Not yet. Peter is trying to talk with Charley. Hang on she's coming over now." He passed the phone.

"Hi Tony, this is Charley."

"Hi. Didn't realise Charley was a woman. What's the news?"

"They are all sheltering under a big boulder. Apparently they each went to pee before settling down. In the fog they were told to keep one hand on the rock so they wouldn't wander off. Roger never came back. It's only a hundred yards from the edge so perhaps... ?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.