Bonding - Cover

Bonding

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 5: In a tent together

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: In a tent together - Charlotte's two friends, half trick her to performing on stage at a club spanking session. She finds herself being turned on by her 'punishments'. This takes a back seat when her firm sends some of its employees on a disastrous 'Bonding Week'. Back home, she plots to avenge herself on her friends and tricks them into performing unwillingly in front of an audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking  

Slowly and carefully Bob and Charley made their way along the narrow path. The diffused light of the mist made it very difficult to see the track in places but by constantly checking compass direction and the GPS they knew within a little where they were. 5:00 Charley noted her watch. "Bob, were not going to make the hut tonight are we?"

"I doubt it. I've been thinking. If we carry on for another mile around the bend in the valley we'll come to Tor Crags where they do a lot of climbing. At the foot of the crags is an open meadow where climbers often camp. I thought we might pitch a tent there."

"You've a tent? What else do you have in that bag of yours?"

"Enough for tonight. We'll have to leave this path and do a scramble over some rocks and up a steepish grass slope. In this weather I suggest we rope together in case one of us slips. Normally I wouldn't bother but we could easily get separated." It was the work of moments for him to link them together.

Charley quipped, "Is this a bonding or a bondage course?" Bob had begun to like her dry sense of humour. The rope wasn't actually needed and they arrived at the meadow without mishap. Even in the shelter of the crags, the wind was strong but Bob's experience soon had the tent pegged down and pumped up. Charley loosened her boots, pulled her body inside and took her boots off and emptied the water from them outside. The rain still pounded down but it was nice not to feel it in her face and not to have the wind blowing her around.

Bob heaved her rucksack in and then his own. "Put them each side of the door. I'll get some water but we won't be able to have a hot drink yet. Daren't light the stove inside. There's a sleeping bag in the bottom part of my bag. Charley ferreted in her 'sac and found a LED torch. It gave a good light and the batteries would last for a long while. She lay out the sleeping bag wondering if he would offer it or perhaps share?

Some minutes later she thought, "Bob's been gone a long while. Perhaps he can't find the tent again! It's very gloomy now and the mist is thick." Picking up the torch and finding her emergency whistle, she pulled her coat back on. Standing by the tent she shone the torch through 360 degrees and blew short blasts on the whistle at about ten second intervals. She was rewarded by a shout after the second blast.

"Thanks Charley. Never thought it would be so damned easy to get lost in such a short distance." He settled in and they discussed the situation. "We can only hope they decided to return when we weren't looking Charley. If they're out in this they're in real trouble. Did you bring any food?"

"Still have most of my packed lunch and luckily its still fairly dry. Some chocolate bars and Kendal mint cake."

"I've my emergency pack of dried food but I'll leave that until we're really stuck. Only the cake left from my packed lunch, a couple of Mars bars and three nut bars. Not a banquet but we won't starve." They pooled they meal, put some aside for breakfast and sat and continued discussing the situation with the others. "I'm going to phone the hotel to see if they returned and to let them know where we are," Bob announced.

"Naughty, naughty. Mr. Senior Manager ordered us to leave our mobiles behind. I'm sure that will go on your assessment. And mine," she added as she took hers out.

"I just hope he disobeyed his own rule and took his." Bob laughed at her. "It's damned foolish to go out in the hills these days without one. He tried the hotel but there was no signal. Hers was the same. "We'll need to get clear of these crags before we can find out anything. That'll have to wait till morning now. We'll have an early night and get away as soon as we can. That may depend on the mist lifting."

"Do I get to share your sleeping bag, Sir?"

"You have it Charley. We won't fit in with our clothes on." Bob blushed at the thought of what he had said.

Charley laughed, "That's what I thought. I'm not going to take if from you so we'll have to share. You strip off and get in and I'll crawl in afterwards." Seeing he was somewhat embarrassed by the suggestion, she added. "You can keep your underpants on."

Bob shivered as the cold air in the tent hit his flesh and scurried between the folds of the bag. Charley quickly stripped off to her knickers, snuggled up close and zipped the bag up. He felt her tits press into his chest. His cock started to harden despite his wishes. Her thighs rubbed against his. "You haven't had a women before have you Bob?" she whispered.

"No," he whispered back.

"It's okay. Nothing to worry about. I guess you're about 26 now so it is time for you to lose that virginity. It doesn't hurt a man and I want to pay for my board and lodging for tonight." Charley giggled. By now Bob's cock had stiffened further. Charley felt it and gently massaged the stout shaft then eased his pants down and made him kick them off. "Push my knickers down and feel me too Bob. We'll take it easy and get used to each other. It's going to be a long night so we've plenty of time." Confined inside a tight sleeping bag in a small tent there wasn't much room but Charley managed to ease the virgin cock inside her and get her partner to start humping. He knew what to do from videos on the Internet and at home he wanked himself several times a day but shyness had prevented him asking out any of the girls he came into contact with. At work he was always polite and helpful but never tried anything even slightly risqué. Any conversations always concerned the working of their PC's. None of the girls thought to ask him out either. They assumed it wouldn't be fun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.