Bonding - Cover

Bonding

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 1: Charley's first act

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Charley's first act - Charlotte's two friends, half trick her to performing on stage at a club spanking session. She finds herself being turned on by her 'punishments'. This takes a back seat when her firm sends some of its employees on a disastrous 'Bonding Week'. Back home, she plots to avenge herself on her friends and tricks them into performing unwillingly in front of an audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking  

"What am I going to do with you girl?"

"I don't know Sir."

"Cane her! Cane her! Cane her! Cane her! Cane her!" the audience chanted. Charlotte could hardly believe she was doing this. If only Sally and Gallie hadn't been so pushy. If only she hadn't accepted the free wine. If only she hadn't needed the money. If only she hadn't an exhibitionist streak in her. If only... Her thoughts were quickly thrust into the background by the chants. Now she stood on stage dressed as a schoolgirl in front of her 'headmaster'.


Charlotte and her work colleagues Sally and Gallie had visited this club several times. It gave them a sexual buzz to watch the erotic dancing and receive lewd comments from the men enjoying an evening out. All three girls were more or less bisexual. Sally and Gallie lived together and had a definite lesbian relationship but were not averse to having a man's prick inside them too. Charlotte preferred men but enjoyed making love to a woman, or two, as happened when she occasionally stayed with her friends.

The private club catered mainly for male clients and featured a cabaret of strip shows and sexual dancing. Usually on a Friday evening, the programme included a sketch where a woman had her bottom bared and chastised. Gallie heard about the club from a boyfriend that took her there as a guest and finding the entrance fee was much reduced for women, introduced Sally. They enjoyed seeing the girls naked bodies as much as the men. One of the dancers they met in a toilet, was a woman lover too and came home with them and from her they learned a little of what went on behind the scenes at the club. Open public sex was prohibited but many of the club members booked into a small hotel nearby and would make arrangements for the girl performers to visit them.

It was not long before Gallie persuaded Charlotte to join and on her first visit the sketch was of a young nun being punished by a priest as a penance for writing, "I love Jamie" in her prayer book. After a reprimand the priest ordered her to kneel in prayer and while she was bent over, he lifted her dress and pulled down her blue cotton knickers exposing her bottom and cunt. The 'nun' kept repeating her "Hail Mary's" while the audience breathed excitedly as the priest took a strap from the wall.

"The only man you are to love here Sister is Jesus. I will have to beat this Jamie person out of your mind," the priest growled. Eight times the strap landed loudly on the girl's backside. Each time it landed her prayers were interrupted by a yell of pain. The colour of her bottom and her cries all seemed very real and many of the men in the audience had hard bulges in their trousers and when the curtain closed on the scene, there was a general exodus for the toilets. Charlotte found herself very wet and needed to rush to the toilet too in order to wipe herself. Gallie and Sally smiled when she left their table and later, back in the privacy of their flat questioned Charlotte.

"That spanking scene got you really horny didn't it Charley?" Gallie giggled as she asked.

"You know it did," Charlotte responded. "I've never seen anyone take punishment as hard as that. I've never been spanked in my life and didn't expect it to make me dribbling wet."

"Never been spanked. Perhaps we should correct that deficiency in your education now Charley," Sally chipped in. She too was grinning. Charlotte had decided to stay the night with them rather than get a taxi home and all three were sitting in or on the bed having a last glass of wine before turning in. At the club they restricted their drinking, mainly because of the high prices charged.

"That's a good idea," Gallie giggled, "Payment for sharing our bed is a dozen smacks on that lovely bare arse of yours." Despite Charlotte's rather feeble struggles the two soon had her pinned over the edge of the bed and Gallie began spanking and laid six hard ones on each cheek. Towards the end they made Charlotte cry out and she was relieved when the dozen was over and Gallie started playing with her cunt.

"She's wet again," Gallie grinned.

"My turn now." Sally changed places with Gallie.

"No! I've had my dozen smacks." Charlotte wailed.

"It was a dozen from each of us. Didn't we make it clear dear?" Once again Charlotte's bottom was treated to a hard spanking. This time every hit hurt badly and she wriggled incessantly. Gallie had difficulty in holding her and threatened further spanking with a slipper if she didn't hold still. Eventually it was over and Sally plunged her mouth over Charlotte's cunt and thrust in her tongue.

"Ummm! Nice and juicy," murmured Sally. "I think you really do get off on this spanking lark.

Over the next two weeks Charlotte tried to analyse why she became so horny watching girls getting their bottoms hurt and why she got so wet when the girls had spanked her. They'd been back to the club twice more and each time after the 'whacking sketch' she'd had to go to the toilet and remove her uncomfortably wet knickers. On the last occasion, the trio had met a similar age group of young lads and had gone to their hotel for a mini orgy. The challenge was for all three boys to screw all three girls. Charlotte got her full quota but the other two boys had too much booze in them to make it a third time and all three were still sleeping when the girls left next morning.

Unbeknown to Charlotte, Gallie had a word with the club manager and made an arrangement for the following Friday. When they were seated, the waiter brought them a large bottle of white wine, compliments of the house. Charlotte vaguely noticed her glass always seemed full but didn't twig anything amiss and was sitting feeling nicely happy when the manager came over. "Good evening ladies. Enjoying the wine." The girls thanked him. "There was a reason for providing it," he went on, "I've been let down with this evening's sketch. The girl who was to take part has flu and I wondered if one of you would like to take her place. It's only a little spanking sketch. Father catches daughter coming home late smelling of booze, takes her over his knee and gives her bum a few strokes with his slipper. Shouldn't hurt much and I'll provide free wine for the table and £100 for the girl who gets the slipper provided she plays her part well and doesn't cry off half way through the scene. There are also the tips. You've seen how the men throw coins and notes on the stage after a performance I'm sure. What do you say ladies?" All three shook their heads although Charlotte's was less strong than the others. "The sketch is not due on for half an hour. I'll give you ten minutes to discuss it and then if one of you decides to do it, you'll have twenty minutes to get into costume and find out the scenario. It's mostly ad lib."

Under pressure from her friends, especially from Gallie, Charlotte felt almost compelled to take part. "You've had most of the free wine," they informed her. "You could certainly use the extra hundred quid and we would get our wine free for the rest of tonight. That would save us a good bit."

"And I won't be able to sit for the weekend."

"You know how horny you got when we spanked you. You know what happens when you watch the sketches."

"Yeah. And you want everyone to watch me. I don't think so Gallie. Why don't one of you two offer?"

"We're not into that like you are. Just think of the extra thrill of having others watching. All those lovely men looking at your bum. All of us staring at your lovely cunt getting wet in front of their eyes. Just think of the hundred quid. Remember how wet you got when we gave you a little spanking." So the arguments for her to take part went on until she finally gave in.

In the end it was the alcohol haze, the pushing of her friends and the hundred pounds that virtually forced her. Her car needed a repair so the money would come in very useful. The boss made her sign a disclaimer form and showed her to a dressing room that was not much more than a small store cupboard. One of the dancers found a short, a slightly too small, tight mini dress which zipped all the way down the back, a teenager jacket and a skimpy pair of panties. No bra as the dress was too tight. Dressed, she was taken and introduced to John, her 'father', a younger man than she expected. His dress consisted of pyjamas, slippers and a thin robe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.