More Than Just A Job - Book I - Cover

More Than Just A Job - Book I

Copyright© 2007 by msboy8

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story in 8 parts that tells of 2 women who find themselves in awkward positions and then their positions get really awkward. Many story codes, different for each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Needles   Slow  

Sandy was in a pickle. She had come to New York City with the firm promise of a job. She was supposed to work for a big firm as an Information Technology expert. It turned out that there was no job! Much to her chagrin, IT jobs were scarce and there were many people with much more experience than Sandy applying for these jobs. Worse than that, Sandy had come into town by bus which cost her most of her ready cash and there was a higher cost of living here than she was used to. Now she didn't have much money left.

She was tired of walking around so she grabbed a free paper and popped into a diner for a cup of coffee. When the cashier told her the total, she had one thing running through her mind, Two dollars for a cup of coffee? I'd better get a job and soon. With the coffee paid for, Sandy turned around and started looking for a quiet place to sit. She spotted a little booth in the corner and took a seat there.

Once she was settled in she started to leaf through the free paper. Sandy noticed that it was mostly personal ads, 'DWF into food sex', etc. Disgusted, she turned the last page and saw four quarter-page advertisements. These were not the usual ads; one was for escorts and two were for dancers (strippers). The last one had simple black text, not dazzling colors and pictures of 'happy' scantily clad women like the other three. Sandy read the plain advertisement, her curiosity aroused. 'Gorgeous Women wanted to work in an Overseas Casino. Incredible Pay and Benefits. Serious Inquires Only'. At the bottom was a 1-800 number.

Sandy let the paper fall slightly as she reached for the cup of coffee. She had never thought of herself as 'gorgeous' but she had been called beautiful. As she was putting the coffee down, she caught her reflection in the café's plate glass window. Sandy couldn't help notice how her high cheek bones accented her beautiful oval face. The way that her auburn hair was arranged in bangs hanging down onto her forehead seemed to draw attention to her stunning grey eyes. Sandy had a slim, fit body with small, firm breasts and extraordinary legs. She decided to think more about the ad while she finished her coffee.

As she lifted the cup to her mouth and took the last sip, Sandy decided that it was time for her to be on her way. She still had to find a place to stay. As she rose to her feet she looked at the ad once again. She was very leery about calling it since she had already been let down by the job market. If it sounds too good to be true, then it isn't true. That is all that ran through her mind as she headed to the front door.

As she reached for the door handle she saw a phone booth beside the door. For the longest time she just stood there. Spurred on by desperation, she reached into her pocket and found two quarters to make the call. After one ring it was answered.

A business-like woman's voice said, "Hello, may I transfer your call?"

"Um... yes. I am calling to find out more about the advertisement in the newspaper. I am very interested in working with your company but I would like to know more about it. Could you please tell me more?"

"Do you think you look good enough to work for us?" the woman on the other end asked. She was very abrupt and took Sandy by surprise. Even at that though, she didn't take affront at the woman's question. Perhaps being almost broke had some effect on this decision.

"Well—y-y-yes. Maybe not gorgeous as the ad is asking for but I think I am pretty. I am sorry Ma'am, but I really need this job. Please... give me a shot?" Sandy asked as she played with the phone cord, bent her head down, and nibbled at her lower lip. There was a long, uncomfortable moment of silence. The woman gave her an address and an appointment for 10:00 the following morning.

Sandy hung up the phone slowly. Was she really going to go through with this? It would be a job at least. Her mind was a whirlwind of ideas as she made her way to a dingy looking hotel. She got herself settled in and took a shower. As Sandy was lying in the bed the only thing that resonated through her mind right before shutting her eyes was, I hope I get the job because after tonight's stay in a hotel I'll only have enough money left for breakfast.


The morning came quickly and Sandy found she only had enough money left for a skimpy breakfast. She decided that she could walk to the address and set off in plenty of time to arrive a little early. It wasn't like she had anything left for cab fare.

Sandy arrived at the address with fifteen minutes to spare. The first thing she noticed was that the building was a newer building made of steel and glass, not some old brick building that had seen better days. The second thing that Sandy noticed was the pretty girl on the sidewalk trying to decide if she wanted to go into the building or not.

As Sandy got closer to the girl she could see a troubled look on her cute face. It looks like I'm not the only one here for a job interview that she's nervous about. Sandy broke the silence, startling the girl who jumped in surprise. It was obvious that the girl had not noticed Sandy's arrival.

"Are you here for a job also?" Sandy asked as she lifted her right hand to brush a loose lock of auburn hair behind her ear. The girl thought for a few seconds then nodded her head. Sandy continued, "I am here for a job also. My name is Sandy. You might say that I need this job. I hope that the job will suit me and they will hire me. We can go in together if you wish."

The girl looked to be only sixteen years old but Sandy knew that she had to be at least eighteen. The advertisement specifically said that applicants had to be from eighteen to twenty four years old. The girl was also shorter than Sandy's five foot six inches, only about five feet tall. Her shoulder length blonde hair fell in wavy curls around her innocent looking heart-shaped face. Her body was average for a girl of her size except for her breasts. They were probably only cup size C, but on her small frame they looked enormous.

The girl smiled and spoke in a soft voice, "My name is Jeanie and as you may have guessed, I am eighteen years old. I also need this job. I hope they have two positions open." Jeanie smiled to show Sandy that she didn't want this to be a struggle between them. "I came to the city trying to get a job as an actress in a stage play. It turns out that I am too over-endowed to act on the stage. I have no money and no future, unless I can get this job." Jeanie paused then smiled again, "Thank you, I would be glad if we went in together as I'm a little nervous."

Sandy opened the door and followed Jeanie inside. They walked together to the reception desk and introduced themselves. The receptionist, an attractive willowy woman with long light brown hair, made a notation on a paper and led them to a small meeting room. The room had comfortable chairs and an alcove with clothes hanging on a rod. The receptionist instructed them to sit down and told them that they would be joined by the recruiter soon. While they waited the girls talked to each other, becoming better acquainted.

The door opened and a well-dressed man entered. He looked like the poster child for tall, dark and handsome. The man introduced himself as Kelly. "Hello ladies, I am here to explain the employment conditions and to answer questions." He smiled and said, "This opportunity has many, many benefits and few conditions. Every employee, regardless of assigned job, makes $3,000 per month. Room and board are included plus there is the opportunity to earn bonuses. The assigned jobs range from waitress to hostess to Croupier. There are beaches, pools, five-star restaurants, night clubs, boutiques and a shoppette for the employees, and so on."

"There are only a few conditions. You must remain employed in periods of a year at a time. You are required to have medical exams to ensure your continued health, and so on." He handed the ladies papers explaining the benefits and conditions. He went to the alcove and started showing the women an example of outfits worn by employees. "You will be wearing one of these or something similar." He showed them everything from a sexy evening dress for hostesses to a peasant blouse with hot pants for waitresses to a lace up leather dress for other positions. Kelly ended his presentation by asking if there were any questions.

Jeanie seemed awed by the benefits that went with the job but Sandy was suspicious. There seem to be a lot of nonspecific "and so on"s in his sales pitch. "Oh sure, and we'll be made to sleep with everyone too. No thanks."

"No, you will NOT have to provide sexual favors unless you want to. It's in the contract." Kelly answered.

"What about this clause about being marked as the property of RR Entertainments? Does this mean we'll have to get tattoos saying that?"

"No, of course not, the very idea. It just means that you will always be associated with RR Entertainments and as such, even after you leave our employ you must act accordingly. In other words, not do anything that would disgrace the fine name of RR Entertainments. If there are no more questions?" Both girls shook their heads. "Then we can go sign the paperwork." Kelly led Sandy and Jeanie into a nearby room. This room had a conference table and chairs, with two contracts on it all ready to sign on the table. Both girls signed their contracts and Kelly signed as well. He gave each woman a copy of her contract.

"Congratulations, you both are now employees of RR Entertainments." Kelly shook each girl's hand and continued speaking. "Tonight you will share a suite in the Waldorf-Astoria and tomorrow, you'll be on your way." Sandy and Jeanie's faces both showed relief, as they were very hungry. "Is either one of you allergic to anything?" Both girls shook their heads. "Good, just follow me and we'll get the medical exams out of the way."

Sandy was about to complain about Kelly's being in the examination room but he left before she could say anything. The girls found themselves in the room with just the doctor and two nurses, all female. The nurses drew blood, 3 full test tubes worth, and with a partition between them they were told to strip. After a quick examination they were told to get dressed and return to the reception room. Sandy was amazed at the brevity of the examination. That was less intrusive than my last gynecological exam.

When they entered the receptionist smiled and congratulated them. They were then bundled into a limousine by Kelly and whisked off to the hotel. On the way Kelly told them to be ready by 7:00 the next morning. They would find clothes in their room which they were to wear for the flight, and they could charge whatever they desired to the room. The limousine pulled into the drive of the Waldorf-Astoria where a doorman opened the limousine door. After some quick good-byes and best wishes, the limousine drove away with Kelly inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.