The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2007 by Sandpiper

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sharon was surprised when her "straight, square" sister announced that she planned to wear handcuffs for the whole weekend of their visit to an amusement park. Soon she was wondering who the "straight, square" sister really was... and she was pretty sure it wasn't her sister! NOT A STROKE STORY, but there are some sensual scenes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond  

Morning came... wonderfully. It was a wonderful dream Sharon was having, that she was laying on her back, her wrists handcuffed behind Dave as he went at her again, once again feeling his hardness penetrate her relentlessly, estatically... but only slowly did she become aware that it wasn't a dream at all; he was screwing her lights out and she was enjoying every instant. There was nothing to do but enjoy it, and she enjoyed it immensely, especially when she felt him start to come and it shot her over the edge, as well... a degree of consciousness returned, when he lay resting on her, still inside her, a lot of his weight resting on his elbows as they kissed. "That's a wonderful way to wake up," she said when she finally got a chance.

"I couldn't help myself," he said. "You were laying there, with your handcuffs up against your breasts, and it just looked so sexy... well, I thought I might try and see if I could manage it without waking you up."

"What?" she pouted in a good nature. "Leave me out of the fun?"

"Oh, no," he smiled. "If I managed it, I was just going to wake you up and do it again."

"God, you've gotten horny," she said. "Well, me, too. You can still do it, you know."

"Yeah, but I need a few minutes to recover," he sighed. "You know, I sometimes wonder which I enjoy more, the screwing or the coming."

"Tough question," she said. "If you don't come, then that means just more screwing, and you could keep that up all day and I'd love it." She shook her head. "I mean, I love it, but wow, we've both been downright insatiable."

"Yeah," he grinned. "It really was a hard night."

"And I got a lot of the hard," she smiled. "Not as much as I wanted. I think I could have gone all night and not have had as much as I wanted." She shook her head again. "Dave, is it the handcuffs?"

"That had to have something to do with it," he said. "I guess I'm going to have to buy you some."

"Not unless I beat you to it," she said. "God, I wonder if it works that way for Hannah and Andy?"

"You want to bet?" he replied. "I bet it does."

"Me, too," she sighed. "I never thought it could be like that. If that's what it takes, I guess I'd better get used to wearing them. What does that make us, a couple of kinks, too?"

"I guess," he said. "I take that to mean you're not anxious to have them off."

"It's not real comfortable, and it really makes me feel kinky," she told him. "But it also really makes me feel horny. If you leave them on me all day, you better be ready for another long, hard night."

Through the thin wall, they could hear the shower running. "All right," he said. "If you want them off, off they come, but otherwise, they stay on. I guess they're up and moving."

"Yeah," she sighed, lifting up her arms so he could slide out from under them. "Maybe we'd better get around, too. Well, so much for the post-wakeup sex. I guess we'd better have a shower, too. We really shouldn't head over there smelling like we had a whole night of hot sex, even though we did."

"Yeah, we better do it," he said, sliding out and standing up, as she followed him. He went to the bathroom, and turned on the shower. It was a good motel, shower, powerful. "After you, my dear," he said, holding the shower door for her.

"Thanks," she said, and then realized that he'd stepped into the shower with her.

"I figured you'd need some help soaping your back," he grinned.

"And I suppose you want to soap my front, too," she laughed.

"Among other things," he said, taking her in his arms and kissing her as the water beat down on the both of them. The handcuffs left her hands very near the tool he had used on her so many times over the night, and it was easy to reach... it was a long shower, and he took her standing up in the middle of it, all wet and slippery and soapy and wonderful. Jeez, she thought. Six times. Or was it seven? It really wasn't very clear.

It was just as well that the motel had lots of hot water, because it was one more than whatever it was before they finally shut off the shower; the handcuffs did make her a little clumsy, and she'd dropped the soap and bent over to pick it up, and Dave took advantage of it... "That may be the best shower I ever had," she said as she and Dave dried each other off afterwards.

"It was for me," he grinned.

A little to her surprise, he offered to help dry her hair, and of course, she took him up on it. It was really interesting to be standing in front of the mirror, wearing only her handcuffs, while Dave used the blow dryer and comb on her hair. "You know, you really have the most lovely hair," he grinned. "I wish you'd let me play in it like this more often."

"You can do it any time you want," she said, watching and feeling his free hand on one of her breasts as he worked on her hair with the other. "Especially if I thought your intention was to just sit me on the shelf and get into me again."

"Well, we could," he grinned.

"Damn, better not," she sighed. "Then we'd have to take another shower, and you'd have to dry my hair again, and it could take all day."

"I can think of worse ways to spend the day," he grinned.

"Yeah, but not with Hannah and Andy waiting for us," she grumped. "We really better get moving, or else they're going to think that we want to stay over here and screw all day. Which I do. But, well, maybe we'd better be social."

"I suppose," he sighed.

"You know," she said thoughtfully. "I sort of wish we could just stay here and make out. I mean, every time we turned around last night they dropped another bomb on us. I'm sort of worried about what happens today."

"Worked out pretty good," he grinned.

"Yeah, it did," she nodded. "And that's what makes me want to see what happens today." She sighed. "Right now, I'm about ready to believe anything."

"Guess we'll just have to see," he agreed.

As they were getting dressed, they heard a knocking at the door. "You guys getting around in there?" they heard Andy's voice.

"Just getting dressed," Dave called back. "Are you ready to go?"

"No, Hannah's still getting her face on," he said. "I got us some hot coffee. Come on over when you're ready."

A couple minutes later they were in Hannah and Andy's room; Hannah was sitting in front of a mirror, a makeup case in front of her, and she was working on eyeliner. Sharon could see that Hannah was wearing a short blue dress, with thin shoulder straps, and pantyhose. "Hannah," Sharon said, "Are you really going to the amusement park dressed like that? You make me feel like such a slob, in cutoffs and a tank top!"

"Suit yourself," Hannah shrugged. "It pleases Andy for me to look nice, so I do. Doesn't it please Dave when you look nice?"

"Well, yeah," she said doubtfully. "But you make me feel so out of place. I didn't bring any nice clothes with me."

"I brought extra," she offered. "I know I've got a dress there that you could wear, and I brought extra nylons, too, if you'd like."

Sharon glanced at Dave; the smile of anticipation was clear on his face. "Well, if it won't be any trouble," she said uncertianly. God, it was beginning already.

"Oh, no trouble," Hannah smiled. "Gentlemen, might I suggest that you take your coffee and go out to have a smoke while I help Sharon change?"

"Yeah, sure," Andy said. "I was sort of thinking about having one, anyway. Come on, Dave."

"Hannah, I don't want to put you out," Sharon said as the guys left the room.

"Oh, it's no problem," Hannah smiled. "I wouldn't want to show you up and have you feel out of place. I brought extra because I thought I might want to change, anyway."

"If you're sure it's all right," Sharon told her sister as she headed for a rack of hanger clothes.

"Here's a nice little halter top sundress," Hannah said, pulling a yellow dress from the rack. "It's got some stretch in the waist, so it ought to fit you pretty good."

"I guess," Sharon said dubiously. "Hannah, do you have any idea how long it's been since I've worn a dress?"

"Quite a while, probably," her sister grinned. "I know I have the advantage on you in this, so don't worry about it. They expect us to dress nice where I work, and I like to shop for clothes, so I have a pretty good collection. I don't get to wear fun stuff like this as often as I'd like."

"You really do have a pretty good taste in clothes," Sharon said, pulling off her tank top and shorts. She obviously wasn't going to be wearing a bra with that dress, but it had a sort of one built in, so she took that off, too.

"I had a college roommate that had an excellent taste in clothes," Hannah smiled. "I learned a great deal from her. It makes it easy to please Andy. Would you care to wear nylons with that?"

"Sure, if it won't be any trouble," Sharon grinned, pulling on the dress. "I mean, as long as we're going all the way, we might as well go all the way."

"Oh, no problem," Hannah said, going to her suitcase. She pulled out a package, tossed it to Sharon, and rummaged around a bit.

"Hannah, if you knew how long it's been since I wore pantyhose," Sharon sighed.

"Even longer than a dress, I suspect," Hannah grinned. "It's been a while for me, too. I really don't like pantyhose."

"Huh?" Sharon said, ripping open the package. Two pieces fell out, making her frown.

"Oh, I never wear them," Hannah said. "I always wear stockings, even at work. Here," she said, handing Sharon something white. "You'll need this."

"What's this?" Sharon frowned.

"A garter belt," Hannah grinned.

"Hannah," Sharon said dryly. "I've never, ever worn a garter belt. Didn't those go out with the dark ages or something?"

"Not entirely," Hannah grinned. "There's something so much sexier about it, I can't describe it. Think how thrilled Dave will be when he discovers it. Besides, had you ever worn handcuffs this time yesterday?"

"Uh, yeah, well," Sharon gulped, and remembered the wonderful night just past. Hannah had been right so far. Oh, had she been right. Seven, eight, nine, whatever times right...

"If you've never worn one," Hannah replied. "You might not realize that it's supposed to go on under your panties. It helps when you have to go to the bathroom."

"And, other times," Sharon grinned, getting the point.

"That, too," Hannah grinned back.

"Hey, look," Sharon said. "I mean, well, I hope we didn't keep you awake last night?"

"Don't be silly," Hannah laughed. "I didn't notice a thing. Did you sleep well?"

"More or less," Sharon said, starting to pull on the garter belt. "I mean, strange bed, and all."

"Yeah, it was a little difficult," Hannah agreed. "Did you have any problem with the handcuffs?"

"No, no real problem," Sharon grinned. "It is kind of fun, you know?"

"Oh, yes," Hannah agreed. "I know."

"I'll bet you do," Sharon shook her head as she tried to figure out how the garter belt worked. "I'll bet you do."

"It took me longer to figure it out," Hannah said lightly. "Anyway, since we're going all the way, how about a little makeup?"

Sharon sighed. "Again, Hannah, do you know how long it's been since I wore makeup?"

"A long time?"

"Not since we were kids and we used to play around with it."

"That was kind of fun," Hannah agreed. "Of course, growing up Methodist, we didn't learn a lot about makeup. That's something else I learned from my college roommate. I'll be glad to give you a quick job, and I'll bet it will please Dave."

"Well," Sharon said. "I do like to please Dave."

It wasn't a quick makeup job, it was a serious one; it took close to half an hour, running to both fingernail and toenail polish, and her hair being put up. Hannah had obviously learned a lot since the two had played around with makeup as kids, and Sharon learned a lot that she had never known in those few minutes. "God, I'm wondering what Dave will think," she said by the time it was nearly complete.

"I think he'll believe it was worth the wait," Hannah grinned. "I think we're about ready to check out how your makeover is received."

"I hope he doesn't split a gut laughing," Sharon grumped as Hannah went to the door to call the guys in.

She was standing up, waiting for the verdict, when Dave came in. He took one look, let out a low whistle, shook his head, and said, "Wow, would you check out this serious babe that I'm in love with!"

"You like it?" she asked shyly.

"Honey, you look absolutely magnificent," he said. "I always thought you could be a real doll if you even half tried."

Sharon glanced in the mirror, and could hardly recognize herself. She looked gorgeous! It was actually a little depressing. It didn't take psychic powers to see a lot of clothes shopping ahead, learning about makeup, taking the time... but all of it worth it. "Hannah," she said. "You're going to have to show me some more of your tricks."

"No problem," Hannah grinned.

"Now you make me look like a slob," Dave said, standing there in his t-shirt with a beer ad on it.

"We can probably do something about that," Andy told him. "Afraid I can't do much about the pants, but I do have a polo shirt you could wear that would look a little nicer. But as long as you're with a babe like Sharon, who's going to look at you, anyway?"

"Yeah, I guess I'll have to trouble you for that shirt," Dave agreed. "Unless you're going to do something like wear a tie."

"Not with a polo shirt," Andy said. "Girls, you want to switch the handcuffs back, or just leave them like they are?"

"Let's switch," Sharon said, surprising herself a little with the complacency that she made the statement. "Hannah, you've been so nice to me, the least I can do is let you wear your Soliels."

It was only the work of a couple minutes to make the switch, again using the trick handcuffs so that neither of the women went without for an instant. It was actually kind of a relief to Sharon; the Hiatts were a lot lighter than the Soliels, she felt free by comparison. This time yesterday, she would never have thought of wearing handcuffs, under any circumstances; now, she found herself looking forward to it. This was going to be fun!

"We going to get some breakfast before we head over to the park?" Dave asked.

"Might as well," Andy said. "They charge like hell for food over there."

"We're not quite ready to go yet," Hannah said. "There's one more thing." She got up, went to the suitcase, and pulled out a black leather strap with something shiny on it. She went over in front of Andy, sank to her knees, bowed her head, and held the strap out to him.

As Sharon and Dave looked on, Andy took the strap from her hands, fastened it around her neck, reached in his pocket for a key ring, then locked the lock on the back of her neck. "Rise, my love," he said. As she got to her feet, he turned to the suitcase, pulled out a chain leash, and snapped it to a ring on the front of the collar. "All right," he said, "I guess we're ready. Unless, Dave, it would pleasure you for Sharon to be collared and leashed today."

Sharon looked at Dave wordlessly, to see him looking back at him, and she was sure the same words were going through his mind as were going through hers: Hannah's cry of the night before, "Oh, my MASTER!"

"Hannah," Dave said uncertianly. "Would you feel more comfortable if you weren't alone?"

"Of course, sir," she smiled. "But please, it is not my decision, it is yours and Sharon's."

Dave looked at Sharon, a question in his eyes. Outside, Andy had again mentioned upping the ante a bit, but he'd never quite suggested that this was what he had in mind. On the other hand, he knew that Hannah and Andy had done this several times...

"Perhaps I might be of assistance," Andy said. "Dave, don't ask her unless you're ready to put up with the responsibility."

"Responsibility?" Dave asked.

"Absolutely," Andy told him. "There's more to it than her just wearing a collar and leash. You have to be on the other end of the leash, and all the time." He sighed, and went on. "I don't know how to say this without it sounding degrading, but think of it as holding the reins of a horse that you absolutely enjoy riding. You can ride it for a while, but you have to take care of it when it's not being ridden, and that means you have to make sure that it's well cared for and happy, and doesn't get the chance to run off. If you can make the horse enjoy the experience, both of being ridden and being led by the reins when it's not being ridden, you can have a loyal and true friend that will go through hell for you. If you make that horse unhappy, it'll bite and kick and sunfish on you, and try to run off at the earliest opportunity."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.