The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2007 by Sandpiper

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sharon was surprised when her "straight, square" sister announced that she planned to wear handcuffs for the whole weekend of their visit to an amusement park. Soon she was wondering who the "straight, square" sister really was... and she was pretty sure it wasn't her sister! NOT A STROKE STORY, but there are some sensual scenes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond  

After another hour's drive, they got to the motel. It was right on the lakefront at Watuga Lake, and the amusement park was just a short walk away. Andy commented that they'd been lucky to get reservations on this weekend. "Not the world's greatest motel," he said. "But it does simplify things. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for a shot at the pool, and a spell in the hot tub."

"Works for me," Dave agreed.

"I guess," Sharon said. "Are you going to take these handcuffs off me, now?"

"Oh, we could if we had to," Hannah said. "But there's no need, and there's another interesting lesson to be learned."

"Why don't you leave them on?" Dave smiled. "It's been fun watching you. I think you'll look really sexy in your bikini and handcuffs."

"Of course you'd think that," Sharon snorted. "But how am I supposed to get my top and my bra off with these on? Hannah, you've got on a halter top, so no big deal."

"Oh, there's a little trick," her sister replied. "I'm probably going to wear a tank top dress tomorrow, but it's no big deal."

"I don't know," Sharon sighed. "This is weird."

"Like I said, no big deal," Hannah grinned. "Let's let Andy and Dave check in, and then I'll come over and show you."

A few minutes later, Sharon and Dave carried their bags into their room, right on the end of the motel; Hannah and Andy were in the adjoining room. Hannah was right behind them. "Dave, I'd be a little embarrassed in helping Sharon get undressed while you're watching. Why don't you go outside for a moment while I show Sharon this trick," she suggested. "Then she can show you later."

"Yeah, no problem," Dave said, wondering what was coming off -- besides Sharon's top and bra -- as he headed out the door.

"You know, this is pretty weird," Sharon told Hannah as he headed out. "Wearing handcuffs all weekend doesn't embarrass you, but having Dave watch while you undress me does. Hannah, I never figured you'd do something like this, much less get the obvious charge out of it that you do."

"Oh, there's more," Hannah said. "Believe me, it's a real thrill the first time you make out in handcuffs. The hundred and first, too."

"You're kidding!" Sharon said in amazement. "Hannah, how did you get hooked on that?"

"Long story," her sister smiled. "Kind of a fun one, if a little unbelieveable in parts, but let's not get into that now, or it'll take all night. Can you peel your top up over your arms?"

"Sure," Sharon conceded, but didn't let go of her amazement. "Hannah, you've been shocking me all evening. I can't really believe you're doing this, let alone enjoying it!"

"Well, there was a time I never thought it would happen," Hannah smiled. "Like I said, there's more to it than what you've seen so far, but I was surprised to discover that I really did like it. Tell me the truth, sis, aren't you sort of enjoying this, too?"

"Well, yeah," Sharon grinned as she got her top down on her arms. "I never thought I could stand to wear handcuffs for five minutes, but it's been what, three hours now? And yeah, it has been kind of fun. Now how do I get this off?"

"Simple," Hannah grinned. "You see the straps for your top are on the insides of your wrists? Slide the strap up under your wrist, take it around your hand, and pull it back through the other side. Once you learn how to do it, it's not a lot slower than doing it the straight way. Your bra comes off the same way. It's a little easier if you unhook it, but that's hard to do wearing handcuffs."

Sharon tried it. "OK, that is easy," she smiled. "A bikini top should be easy to put on."

"You've got it," her sister smiled. "Look, like I said, if you feel threatened or panicked, feel free to take the handcuffs off. But, as long as you're having fun and learning something, we'll leave them on."

"I can, I guess," Sharon sighed as she pulled her bra over her breasts and began to squirm it up over her shoulders. "The big reason I keep doing this is that I want to see why you like doing it so much. It's something I'd never have thought of you."

"Like I said," Hannah agreed. "I never quite expected it, either. But the surprise is that I do like it." She cocked her head and shrugged her shoulders. "I wouldn't be surprised if you like it, too, given a fair chance."

"I'm trying," Sharon sighed.

Outside, Andy noticed Dave waiting. "Hey, Dave," he called. "I wanted to have a word with you, just the two of us. You smoke?"

"Once in a while," Dave agreed.

"I do on occasion, too," Andy said. "Let's head over to that lounge chair and have a weed."

Andy pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket -- they must have been in the car, Dave thought, they hadn't been there before -- and handed him one, along with the lighter. Dave got the cigarette going, and said, "Thanks. I wasn't anywhere near expecting what happened, but it's been fun."

"You're liking it?" Andy grinned.

"Well, yeah," Dave said. "Like I said, it's been fun. I'm just wondering if I can get her to do it again."

"Might be," Andy smiled, and said seriously. "Look, a word to the wise from one who's been there. As long as you can keep it fun and exciting for her, she'll be ready for more. If she's bored or angry or hurt, it won't be fun, and you'll have a hell of a time getting her to do it. That means you're going to have to bust your ass to keep it fun, if you get my drift."

"Well, yeah," Dave agreed. "It is pretty obvious."

"She's going to have some difficulties while she's wearing handcuffs," Andy continued. "Like that bit with the trays. You're just going to have to help her out without her asking. They are limiting, so we have to accommodate them. As long as we can please them, they'll please us. Once in a while, something will come up that's fairly gross that they can't handle. For instance, it's hard for them to wipe their butts like that. Hannah can get the Soliels behind her, but she's kind of narrow through the hips and is pretty flexible at the waist. I don't know if Sharon can do it."

"That's only if she wears them all night," Dave conceded.

"Would you like her to?" Andy grinned. "I think she's ready to, especially if we up the ante a little."

"I'd like that," Dave grinned. "I mean, it would be a lot of fun. She's turning me on seriously with those things, and I think when she stops to think about it, she'll be turned on, too."

"That's how it works," Andy grinned.

"So, how are we going to get her to wear them all night?"

"Should be pretty easy," Andy grinned. "We've done well with Hannah taking point so far, let's just support her."

Dave shook his head. "You know, this is pretty weird, when you get right down to it. I mean, I wasn't expecting it of Hannah or you, not from what little I've seen of you before."

"Yeah, when Hannah first dumped it on me, I thought it was pretty weird, too," Andy agreed. "And believe me, you're getting the easy introduction, compared to the way she dumped it on me." He let out a sigh. "But that's a long story, and you wouldn't believe parts of it, right now, anyway. I still don't quite believe it all myself, but I lived through it and it's still going on, so it must have happened. Let's just say that I was pretty surprised to find out that I liked having Hannah in handcuffs, myself."

"That's got to be some story," Dave said.

"Yeah, it is," Andy said. "But not for now. The situation is really different. I'll fill you in when the time is right."

"OK, Dave," they heard Hannah's voice sound. "You can go in, now. Andy, let's get changed, then I'm ready for some pool time."

"Me, too," Andy agreed, tossing the half-smoked cigarette out onto the grass. "Dave, we'll meet you two out at the pool. I'll tip Hannah off that you're in on the game."

"Fine with me," Dave smiled, imagining a scene a couple hours in the future. If Sharon took to this... well, it could make things interesting, even if it was only once in a while. "See you in a minute," he added as he got up and headed for the motel room.

He went inside, to discover Sharon just pulling on her bikini bottom, and still wearing the handcuffs, of course. It was the first chance they'd had to be alone together for a moment since this whole mad scene started. "I'm waiting," he grinned, taking in the sight of her in bikini and handcuffs.

"Waiting for what?" Sharon snorted.

"For you to complain about how square and straight and shy your sister and her husband are," he grinned.

"Honest to God, I don't get it," Sharon shook her head. "The only thing that I can think of is that they're doing a real job of putting us both on. Except I can't quite make myself believe it. Let's face it, this isn't the first time she's worn handcuffs. Not even the first time in public, to hear them talk about it."

"She does act like she's pretty used to it," Dave said, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his pants.

Sharon shook her head. "The worst part about it is that if they're not putting us on big time... well, I guess that makes me the straight arrow sister."

"There were a couple hints there," Dave nodded. "Sort of makes you wonder."

"Yeah, it does," she sighed. "I mean, if this is the part we're seeing, what about the part we don't? My God, if the situation were reversed, I can't imagine being that blase about it to my sister. That's what makes me think it's a put-on. After all, I know the story about the Halloween party is more or less true. I mean, I saw pictures of Hannah and Acacia in handcuffs, with Wade holding their leashes. God, they both looked gorgeous, but it was so freaking strange! And, now this!"

"I guess the only way to find out is to keep on keeping on," Dave said thoughtfully. "I mean, if it's a put-on, it ought to crack sooner or later."

"And, if it isn't?" Sharon frowned.

"I don't know," Dave said. "I think maybe we're being tested, a little. If it's real, and we freak out, we're not likely to find out more. If we just stay loose, we might get a little closer to the bottom of this."

"I suppose," she sighed. "But I guess that means I have to keep wearing these for a while."

"If you don't mind," he grinned. "After all, I think they make you look incredibly sexy. I'm just about ready to rip that bikini off you and take advantage of you."

"I'm about ready to have you do it," she laughed. "But I guess we better not, at least not right now. If I didn't think they were setting us up for something, I might feel different, but I don't want to let on to them how horny I feel right now."

"Maybe later," Dave grinned as he pulled on his swimsuit. "I can hardly wait myself, but I'm sort of waiting for whatever happens next."

"Yeah, me too," she admitted. "Well, I suppose we better get out there and find out."

There were a couple minutes more of getting ready before they headed out the door to the pool. At that, they made it first; they settled down on a couple of chairs at a poolside table to wait for Andy and Hannah. It was getting late, now, and the sun was starting to set. The pool had been busier earlier, but now was getting fairly quiet as people began to pick up and head in. "I thought you brought your string bikini," Dave observed.

Sharon shook her head. "I figured I'd better not be too blatant," she sighed. "After all, it wouldn't do to show up my straight sister. Maybe later I can put it on and you can take it off me."

Dave shook his head. "Not the same thing," he sighed.

"I know," she shook her head. "But, well, you know. There are limits. No point in overdaring it."

"Gosh, you two were quick," they heard Andy say as he crossed the driveway, with Hannah next to him. Both Sharon and Dave's eyes stole a glance at the two with their voice -- but the glance turned into a stare when they saw that Hannah was wearing a really tiny, daring black string bikini -- even Sharon's would have seemed conservative by comparison.

"Didn't know how long you were going to be," Sharon said, as casually as she could manage, which wasn't very casually. Hannah had just done it to her again!

"Well, I'm ready for the pool," Hannah said. "All day at work, then that long car ride. Even though it's getting late, I need the refreshment."

"Yeah, I'm ready, too," Dave said, shaking his head and trying not to show it. The black of Hannah's bikini was so contrasty to her light skin that it really made clear how little there was there -- and not much. Hooooleeey shit! A dunk in the pool would be refreshing -- and it might also cool him off, in more ways than one...

"Hey, Sharon," Hannah said. "If you're just going to play around in the shallow end with you handcuffs on, that's one thing, but actual swimming is a little difficult. I get along OK with a sort of modified breast stroke, but it takes a little practice." She obviously took in Sharon staring at her, because she followed with, "You like breast strokes, don't you?"

Coming from Hannah, the double meaning of that was a serious blusher. There was no way around it, and she couldn't think of a neutral reply. Sharon could feel herself turning red as she said, as nonchalantly as possible, "They're among my favorites."

"I thought so," Hannah smiled. "If you want, I can show you how. I mean, the swimming part."

Sharon stole a glance at Dave, who was visibly grimacing in a struggle not to laugh. She shot him an evil glance, warning him that he'd better not say anything -- or he wouldn't get to do any breast stroking tonight... "I suppose," she sighed, and started to get up as Hannah headed toward the pool -- then her eyes got big and her jaw dropped at the sight of her sister's backside. That wasn't just a string bikini, but a thong bikini! There wasn't much bikini showing at all, and lots of backside by comparison.

Dave saw it too, and said in a whisper that she could just barely hear, "Guess we know who the straight sister is."

"Don't get any big ideas," she whispered back. "Like I said, there are limits."

The swim was refreshing. As Hannah had warned, swimming in handcuffs was a little strange, but once Sharon got the hang on the modified stroke, she could at least get around in the pool comfortably, and they didn't slow down the diving at all. After a while, they began to get a little cool, and moved on over to the hot tub. Soon, it was down to just the four of them in the hot tub.

"Now that the kids are gone," Andy said, "Would anyone care for a drink?"

"I'd love something," Hannah said. "You did bring the case, didn't you, Andy?"

"Of course," Andy smiled. "I'll run over and get it."

"Hannah, I didn't know you drank, too," Sharon frowned.

"Oh, a little," Hannah smiled. "I'm afraid I'm not a teetotaler any more. Wade and Acacia taught me just how civilized a little wine is from time to time, and then we had to civilize Andy. We've both come to appreciate a little good wine."

"I brought several bottles," Andy said. "I don't know about anyone else, but I'm in the mood for a little muscatel right now."

"It sounds wonderful, my hero," Hannah grinned.

"No doubt it would, my love," he replied. "Is that all right with the two of you?"

"OK, I guess," Sharon said. "I've never been much on wine. Well, a little Boone's Farm now and then, but I guess I can give it a try."

"I'll go get it," Andy said, getting up.

"My hero," Hannah said. "Would you be so kind as to bring my small carry-on from the back seat when you come?"

He was back in a couple minutes, carrying the small bag, and a wicker case. He set both on the table, and opened the wicker case, which proved to be a carrier for four long-stemmed wine glasses, and a couple bottles of wine. He took one of the bottles out, and poured a glass for everyone. "This is a good wine for just sitting around and talking," he said. "I don't think it goes well with meals, though, but that's just my opinion."

"You've got to know more about it than I know," Dave said. "I'm mostly a beer drinker."

"You know, I always thought beer went well with pizza," Andy replied, "But that was before Hannah taught me that a little Italian red goes even better."

"It's not easy to find a pizza place that serves wine," Hannah said. "The barbarians. We'll have to show you some time, though."

"Yeah, there's this place not far from home that does," Andy said. "I've had better pizza, though. Still, someday we're bound to find a pizza joint that knows wine."

"I suppose," Hannah sighed. "Sharon, you act like you're getting used to wearing handcuffs."

"Yeah," Sharon smiled, holding her glass of wine in one hand. She'd had them on for several hours now, and while it wasn't second nature by any means, it no longer seemed quite as strange.

"You know," Andy said. "We probably shouldn't have had you swimming with those on. Those really are a pretty cheap pair of handcuffs. The first chance I get, I'll need to dry them thoroughly and oil them or they could set up."

"Just so they don't set up on my wrists," Sharon grinned.

"They are pretty cheap," Hannah frowned. "That's one thing I don't have to worry about with these. They're stainless steel, they'll stand up to anything. Sharon, you've been wearing those for a while. Are your wrists a little sore, maybe?"

"Just a little," Sharon said. "I mean, the metal is kind of thin, and when I pull on one side, I'm starting to feel it on both sides."

"I was afraid of that," Hannah said. "That's the nice thing about my Soliels. They're thick enough that you don't get that thin metal biting at you. But then, they were designed for long-term wear, not just something for cops to get a suspect down to the station."

"Long term?" Sharon frowned. "Just how long do you mean by 'long term'?"

"Pretty long," Hannah said. "I had a professor in college that met a woman once that had been wearing hers for six years straight. That woman told her of someone she knew that had been wearing hers for ten years, and was still going strong."

"Ten years?" Sharon said. "How in hell?"

"Because she wants to, I guess," Hannah replied. "I'd like to know more about it myself. I can't imagine wearing handcuffs for ten years straight, but I can see how you could do it with Soliels."

"Yeah, they are a little more serious," Sharon commented.

"They're really quite comfortable, especially in comparison to those Chinese things you have on. Would you like to try these on and see what I'm talking about?"

"Maybe sometime," Sharon said, just a little uneasy. "After all, you'd have to take them off, and there goes your wearing them all weekend."

"Oh, no big deal," Andy grinned. "You never know when another set of handcuffs will come in handy, so to speak."

"Andy, I don't know about you sometimes," Hannah grinned, reaching into the duffel bag. "I thought this might come up, so I brought a pair of my old Hiatts. They're not Soliels, but I can wear them for a while. I did often enough before I got the Soliels, and still do now and then." She held out her hands to her husband. "My hero, would you be so kind?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.