The Forgotten Guardians - Cover

The Forgotten Guardians

Copyright© 2007 by Tale Weaver

Chapter 3: Night of Remembrances

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Night of Remembrances - Heed my words, this is the tale of five sacred elemental Guardians of Enthera. In times long past they fought to stop a unheard of evil. An evil which took the shape of a tree. From it came chaos and bloodshed. Wars were raged and the gateway that the darkness used to travel from the Realm of Time to the Realm of the Living was stopped. Alas due to a horrid spell, the Guardians forgot who they are and darkness is trying to reopen the gateway. May the Gods be merciful.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Gay   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex  

Twilight grew over the temple like ivy, the potion studies ended after the creation of the Magic Circle potion. It was from here Windra left the grand hall and back to their room, needing fresh air he opened the window and sat upon the window seal. DragonTane forest was quiet and peaceful, just they way Windra liked it.

"So much has happened in the past day and a half." Windra thought to himself. "Do I even want to return to my clan?" He asked himself, but before he could respond his ear's perked up at an enchanting sound. The sound was beautiful and mysterious, yet at the same time it was enchanting, like a sirens melody.

Windra sighed as he listened to the melody; it made him wonder what his place in life is. A breeze blew through the forest and rustled the snow on the trees and shook the pine tree needles. Ruby blossoms danced on the breeze and into the room; magically they fluttered to the floor around the package that held Windra's clans robe.

"Blossoms beautiful but a pain when the weave themselves into my hair." Windra mumbled as he picked a blossom out of his pony tail. "Huh... Pft I can't keep you in my bag can I?" Windra asked aloud; noticing the blossom around the package. As Windra brushed the blossoms away he noticed the letter woven under the stings that bound the package. He examined it as he took a seat on the window seal and undid the seal and began to read.

Dear Windra,

Windra if you are reading this then you have forgotten your past and found a mate, but let me explain. Before you were born the sages foresaw your birth and feared for the clan's safety. You are born under the constellation of Win'Co'Mo, the great Wind Guardian. We feared your birth ever since we received the Wind Stone. It wasn't that we didn't love you it's that evil forces follow the guardians and we couldn't have your staying with us a threat.

I still remember watching you grow up, you harnessed the power and knowledge of the arcane arts, you could wield a sword as if it was part of you, you made us very proud to have you but we had to send you away. Having you leave to find a mate caused several arguments among the clan, but we had no choice, its laws of nature and the clan.

You honor us all for you wield our clan's sword and carry our royal robe. Since you haven't seen the robe or worn it I shall tell you about it. The robe has the clans symbol a wolf's paw print on a wolf claw mark, it has puffed legging, tied with a grand sash. Just above the sash is a circle where our symbol is sown. The chest is covered by a blue leather strap chest plate done with aqua gems at the end of each strap. The whole robe is in a wind blue color and is one of the strongest armors known to wolf kind. We know all about Lunar and you and we are very proud. The clan's wishes are with you and for future notice we will not force you to return, you are a free wolf my son. May the gods and goddess with you and Sen'Gale till the end of your days. Remember my son this robe is a warrior-mage robe. If you should ever start a family you know you can no longer be a warrior."

Love,

Your Mother and all of the North Wind Clan.

"So you do miss me huh and you know all about Lunar and me huh?" Windra laughed as another breeze blew more blossoms into the room.

"Ah I love blossoms even if it is winter and snow is on the ground." A voice laughed shortly after the music stopped.

"Lunar... You're the flute player?" Windra asked as he looked around outside; there was Lunar in his green robe but this time he had a dirt brown coat draped over his robe. In his right hand was a flute that had a vine twisting around it.

"Yeah... Hehe I guess I never told anyone about it, they probably thought I was a siren." Lunar laughed as he walked up to Windra and kissed him on the lips. "Huh is that your robes letter? Is that a clan's insignia?" Lunar added when he saw the letter in Windra's hands.

"Aye it's from my mother and the rest of my clan. I never thought I would hear from them ever again... They want me to continue my life free of worry and... with you." Windra replied as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Sounds like our clans both want the same thing, I got the same letter." Lunar said with a warm smile as he took a seat on the window seal and pulled a letter from his robe. "The Silver Blossom Cat clan and the Wolves of The Northern Winds clan... never saw this coming." Lunar thought to him self as he rested himself against the right side of the window.

"Lunar wake up this isn't the best place to fall asleep." Windra whispered when he noticed Lunar was falling asleep and twilight was setting in. "Yeah ok... hmm." Lunar mumbled as he stumbled to his bed and fell asleep moments later. "Windra it may just be me but something doesn't feel right." Lunar yawn as he fell asleep.

"Huh, I wonder what Lunar was feeling." Windra thought to himself as he shut the window tight and relaxed on his bed; unaware that he fell asleep shortly after. Deep within DragonTane a high pitched cry was heard; a cry that was made by no living being. It was a sign of a tragic happening that was on the horizon.

Meanwhile in the grand hall Thorn was trying to mediate but the same high pitched scream kept breaking his train of thought.

"Lord Thorn... Lord Thorn!" A female fairy shouted as she burst into the grand hall.

"Yes?" Thorn sighed.

"It's one of them Thorn!" The Fairy cried.

"Are you sure it's coming here, I have felt no reason for any of them to come to this temple?" Thorn asked with a slight sign of shock in his voice. Moments later the temple doors slowly slide open and reveled a tall maiden with long silver hair; with a silver comb in her hair. As she walked into the room; the windows became covered in frost, the candles froze, and the water formed thin sleets of ice.

"What do I owe this visit from a Death Keeper?" Thorn snorted; eyes carrying a faint flicker of rage

"Thorn you know very well we don't kill, we help spirit find their way to their eternal plain or underworld if that is the case." The maiden explained in a sweet enchanting voice.

"Be gone Banshee!" Thorn barked loosing his temper. He could less if she was the most beautiful thing ever to live, Death Reapers just picked at his skin.

"My masters have called me here to find the guardians Windra and Lunar, we need their help." The Banshee replied as she looked around the hall.

"Tell me first." Thorn commanded.

The banshee said nothing as she examined the main hall, caring less about Thorns rising anger."Very well... A demon has obtained a very powerful athame. This athame has the power to steal a beings soul and he's after a woman at this temple she named Cingen'Loveth." The banshee explained in a low voice.

"What?! Why?!" Thorn boomed at what he had just heard.

"Cingen'Loveth's family has a very powerful enemy and some how he has obtained Co'Loane's Athame. Now where are Windra and Lunar?"

"Uh this way." Thorn mumbled speechless; Co'Loane was a great human healer who was known all over the lands for his healing abilities. It's said that his athame healed Bornva the Winter Elves high priestess ally dragon.

Back in Windra's and Lunar's room the two felt the icy cold winds fill the temple and quickly jumped from there beds and hid.

"Windra I don't know what is going on but I sense death in the air." Lunar whispered as he readied his bow.

"Aye..." Windra replied but as he did the door slid open and the room became icy cold. "Die devil!" Lunar cried as he let the arrow fly but the banshee caught it like it was a feather.

"I'm not here to take thy souls, I'm here to tell you of an event that if is allowed to pass then the Order will be broken." She replied as she placed the arrow on the bed nearest her.

"Please listen to her." Thorn added from outside the room, back against the frame. The fact he was helping a banshee was gut turning

"Why do you need us?" Windra asked as he walked into the light of the twilight that was shining through the window.

"A demon has obtained a very powerful athame, Co'Loane's athame to be precise." She began to say but stopped when she noticed Windra's eyes went wide.

"Who's Co'Loane?" Lunar asked staying in the shadows.

"Cingen'Loveth's brother, he was one of the greatest healers to ever live. He's known all over the lands for his healings powers, his greatness spread even further when he healed Bornva the Winter Elves high priestess ally dragon. Now a demon has his athame and his coming here to kill Cingen'Loveth." The Banshee explained.

"Why can't you stop him, I mean you are a guardian of the death." Lunar asked as he moved to where Windra stood.

"My masters have given me strict orders not to interfere with the living. I may only speak with you." She explained as she summoned Thorn into the room.

"What must we do to stop this demon?" Thorn asked as he entered the room.

"It's hard to say with Co'Loane's athame it can kill you and strip you of your soul. You must take the athame for as long as he carries it we can not touch him, take the athame from the demon and we shall take it from there." The Banshee explained.

"Is that all?" Thorn asked noticing she was about to leave.

"Aye a warning... If you get cut by the athame flee from the demon and cover the wound. The only way for the athame to seal souls is by an open wound... Now sleep." The Banshee explained then began to sing. Her enchanting melody put Thorn, Lunar, and Windra sleep. When they were all asleep she vanished and with her did all the frost and ice that filled the temple.

Meanwhile in Cingen'Loveth's room was petting Gale who was resting at the foot of her bed. "Hmm Gale I love the feel of your fur it reminds me of an elf's panther I once road when I was traveling with my brother." Cingen'Loveth said in a warm sweet voice.

"Co'Loane was a great man. I wish I could have met him." Sen'Gale sighed.

"Aye he was the greatest brother I could ever have. He always looked out for me and took care of me when I was ill or injured. Mom and dad praised us both never just one, so many happy times were spent together. Heh you know it's funny I could never master the art of healing but he could never understand the power of natures materials." Cingen'Loveth began to tell about her brother but stopped to whip tears that were forming in her eyes.

"If it hurts then please stop telling about your brother..." Sen'Gale began to say but Cingen'Loveth just shook her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.