Spilt Milk - Cover

Spilt Milk

Copyright© 2007 by PureLibertine

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eva is a young sub girl exploring BDSM fantasies in the safety of cyberspace. She thinks it's all fun and games until she meets Michael, a strong Dominant personality who seems perfect. Others online have warned her about him but what do they know? Join her as she explores an unknown world, meets some unsavory people, and learns from her mistakes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Slow  

With the advent of the internet, most people seem to stumble upon BDSM while exploring cyberspace. People argue endlessly about how this has affected the lifestyle. Some say it was much better in the days when only a select few were allowed into the world beyond vanilla life. Others think that's just elitist bullshit.

Eva was grateful for the portal into BDSM that the internet provided. She understood that it made it easier for the real sickos to get in and hunt prey, but she also knew there was no way she would have found the lifestyle without the internet. Anonymity is a beautiful thing. It let her pretend that she was a beautiful thing. And sometimes that's just easier to do when nobody can see you.

Some people told Eva that she should get into 'the Scene' in person because the internet wasn't the real deal. She chose to ignore those people. It's not like a room full of kinky people could offer her anything she couldn't find online. Online was safer anyway. One can't just walk into a room full of people whose only common interest is sadomasochistic sex and expect them to respect any boundaries. They're probably just there to get laid anyway.

So for the fourth time in as many days, Eva glanced around to make sure she was alone in the office and logged online, holding her breath without realizing it. She had first found the parallel universe of BDSM when she came across some dirty stories on a random website. Okay, truthfully she had been searching for the dirty stories on the 'random' website. She read her fill for a few weeks, and finally worked up the nerve to go into one of the chat rooms. She trolled with the best of them. After all, online she was a 21-year-old exotic dancer named Candy with a perfect hourglass figure and long blonde hair.

The only true thing about that was her age. She never had the body of an exotic da... oh fuck it, they're strippers. Anyway, Eva never had the body of a stripper. However, she did fancy herself as a call girl seeing as she was a secretary at a large law firm and answered phones all day. Her perfect hourglass figure was a bit squidgy around the edges, and her long blonde hair was short muddy brown. But what fun is the internet if you don't embellish a bit?

Once Eva logged in she put her typing skills to good use and started replying to her emails. She had set up a profile with the catch-line "looking for fun" (she never claimed creativity as one of her fortes) and had surprisingly good results. There were a suspicious number of young, experienced, heart throbs out there, but she had gotten better at telling which ones had throbbing hearts and which ones just had throbbing cocks.

Eva had fun with both kinds of people usually. But right now all her energy was focused on the former. She had been lonely lately and a potential LTR was sitting in her inbox. She had been talking to him all week and he was the reason for her bated breath. She had even put aside 'Candy' for a while so that he could get to know the real her. Well, maybe the picture she sent him was from 3 years ago but still, he liked her as Eva without the bleach blonde princess look.

Eva leaned back in her computer chair and put her feet up on the desk, dragging the keyboard into her lap. She was almost done for the day and all but one of the partners of the law firm had gone home for the day. Rosenthal was in a meeting for another 30 minutes so she had the overly-ornate reception area to herself. A smile played at the corners of her lips as she read the email she had received from Michael, her potential love interest.

My dear eva,

I am pleased to hear that school is out and everything went well. Junior year was my hardest when I was in school. Thankfully I graduated about 10 years ago... still paying off the student loans. But at least I have my own house now. And my own dungeon ::wink::

I would like to chat with you on a messenger program of your choice in the very near future. It would please me if you were prepared with a webcam so I may look at you while I talk to you. Reply to this immediately.

Sir M

The smile waned when Eva read about the webcam. She could barely afford to get proper food let alone a webcam. But to please him she figured she could live on Top Ramen for a while. The Oriental flavor wasn't half bad. She could pick up the webcam tonight on her way home. Of course that meant she had to worry about having sent him an out-of-date picture. She figured some make up and the proper camera angle would make her attractive enough.

Eva pushed those thoughts aside and remembered to write Michael a response.

Sir,

It must be nice not having to worry about roommates. Mine can get obnoxious at times. I would love to have my own dungeon... not sure what I'd do with it though. I must admit before we go further that I have virtually no experience with all of this in person. I know a lot from online though.

I am on MSN Messenger under the same username as here. I will be online every night this week starting at 7pm, though I do have work early in the mornings so I go to bed early. I will be getting a webcam on my way home from work tonight, and I look forward to talking with you, Sir.

Eva

Eva put the keyboard back on the desk and her feet back on the floor as she proofread her email. She wasn't usually online so often but she wanted to make sure she was online at a convenient time for him. She could just surf the web or watch TV until he got there. She clicked 'Send'.

The prospect of chatting with him one-on-one for the first time gave Eva butterflies. This was probably the first time she had talked with a real Dominant. There were plenty of boys who called themselves Dominant, but this guy was the real thing. She tidied up her desk and daydreamed about the picture he had attached with his profile. He was the 'tall, dark, and handsome' type with wavy mahogany hair and deep hazel eyes. Perfect lips and strong features.

His looks matched his personality. He was charming. Well, charming if you like dominant men. There were a lot of people in the chat room in which they had met that didn't like his domineering personality. A few even went so far as to warn her off. She told them to mind their own business. How could they possibly know what's right for her?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.